It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Palestinians killed in West Bank, Gaza attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Six Palestinians killed in West Bank, Gaza attacks

news.bbc.co.uk

sraeli troops have killed six Palestinians - three in the Gaza Strip and three in the West Bank.

The Israeli military said three Palestinians suspected of trying to infiltrate from Gaza were killed in an air strike near the Erez crossing.

It is the largest number of deaths in a day since the Gaza conflict a year ago.

Separately, Israeli forces said they had killed three men - who were suspected of killing a Jewish settler - in the West Bank city of Nablus.

map

Palestinian sources in Nablus
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.independent.co.uk
english.aljazeera.net
www.msnbc.msn.com

[mod edit: fixed long link]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians seems to be approaching. Many commentators on the region are predicting an imminent infatada. www.counterpunch.com...

With even the usually compliant Abbas predicting so.www.presstv.ir...

Gaza of course is used to these attacks, but attacks on the West Bank are rarer as Fatah under Abbas has tended to be submissive to any Israeli demands. Taking this into account, does this suggest that resistance in the West Bank is beggining to mobilize as well as in Gaza?

If a third Infatada breaks out in Gaza does break out either as a result of the Israeli blockade in Gaza or some other scenario, will the West Bank explode in defence of their fellow people in Gaza? Is an Infatada imminent?

Your thoughts.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This crap goes on all the time. My god. Between stories like this and the constant war drums with Iran you'd think WWIII is about to break out. The Palestinians wont' and can't do crap to Israel. No one can. They are a nuclear superpower. As much as the Palestinians deserve some semblance of justice they are powerless people. Just look at Iran. They would't have a snowball's chance in hell of going up against Israel. No one in the middle east could. Even if they banded together. Israel would wipe out everyone. Arabs, Persians etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

This is actually the deadliest attack by the Israelis since the attack on Gaza at this time last year, so it is a definite break of policy by the Israelis.

The Palestinians can do 'crap' to Israel, they can turn world opinion against them. If it is once again shown that Israel crush a basically defenceless people, say in another attack on Gaza, or a brutal repression of an Infatada involving stone throwing, i truly believe even America will start to turn against them.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Israel fears being compared to South Africa. It fears the word "apartheid" and, with no peace in sight, the Israeli left believe the international community will declare Israel an apartheid state - on religious divides.

With the public attacks on Christians in Israel, churches being violated, even the American Christian Right are lowing their opinion on Israel.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Agreed. Alot of Fundy Christians in the U.S only support the Jews becasue of End Times in the Bible.

Back to the attacks themselves. The one in the West Bank, where 3 militants were killed, was directed against a 'militant arm of Fahta'. Have elements within Fatah finally had enough of complying with Israeli demands whilst watching their bredun being terrorized in Gaza?

Yes Hamas and Fatah do not see eye to eye, but the death of innocent civilans must hurt any Palestinian. I could see a Hamas takeover in the West Bank when Abbas leaves office, or a much more militant Fatah which may ally itself with Hamas.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Lol.. You goyim who have never stepped a single foot in Y'israel, Yerushalem, bought have been bought up on the media crap that sustains the palstinians from birth.... PISS OFF!!!.. You sit here and quote stuff you do not undedrstand and become a selfless pawn....

In th end of the day; you attack my town, then i WILL respond... All you guys want to do is attack to get a response... Sderot Israel, where children are subjected on a daily basis to rockets that destroy them.. Their children in fear of their lives spending most of it underground in shelters.. Their nerves torn to bits!!!.... dam right i would fire!!!

But the bliond lead the blind in terms of peace.. And that could have been achieved years ago and still could...

We are waiting on you palastine!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It is very hard to answer if there would be another intifada or not. The way i see it, Palestinian leadership in West bank and Israel cannot (and will not) agree on refugee issue and Jerusalem. So there is no progress that can be shown to Palestinians and Hamas is making daily gains in the West bank. They can decide on going to another intifada to curb Hamas gains. On the other hand economical situation in West bank is getting better and better,especially when compared to Gaza. There was no uprising in West bank during Gaza war. Of course Palestinian authority was interested in damaging Hamas. So - who knows?
As you noticed ,there was a murder of Israeli settler. Plus an incident of throwing petrol bomb on car with Israelis. All in few days. Now Israel has responded. Things are heating up.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Alrite for one calm down. This is my thread and i will not Piss off obviously. No i have never stepped a foot in Isreal. And i assume you have therefore your knowledge on the subject must be so supieror to mine right? I'll once again go over a few facts on the conflict for you. Israelis have been subjected to rocket attack as a result of the occupation, an occupation that is on the whole supported by the population and condemned Worldwide. Before the Israeli attack on Gaza last year, rocket attacks had dropped to single digit numbers a month, Israel broke the Ceasefire.

Palestinians are denied freedom of travel, work, speech, protest, Human dignity. Everyone with a brain is aware of this.So before you go whailing on about the misery of Israelis and their children have a little check on the facts first.

I have seen some of your previous posts and you appear to be some kind of religious nutter spouting off about the wrongs of homosexualtiy etc. Please if you have no real input do not repost on this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Holocaust never stopped instead the zionazi shifted to Israel with their storybooks. The world is increasingly becoming aware of Apartheid Israel and it's policies no matter how much they try to hide it. If apartheid Israel continues their nazi policies their fate would be the same as of Nazi Germany. Both were/are too drunk in their power and think no one can do anything as long as they keep licking toes of USA and UK and keep begging for funds. But what they forget is World is more bigger than USA and UK. When the whole world will speak against the nazi policies of apartheid Israel no storybook will be able ti hide their war crimes and crimes against humanity.

People have already increasingly started boycotting Israel and any products made there which is the first step against a apartheid country.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Total #!!! My family had a good business in gaza and a nice place to live, yet was removed for the sake of peace, which is ALLWAYS good except when THEY fire a rocket from my old work to my daughter who has done nothing to them... My cuz is WELL Fukedc because of those rockets!!! Even after being in the UK, she will still jump a wall for a backfired car... And THAT IS AN OXFORD ILLUMNI.... And yes, I AM AN ILLUMNI of the news and country.. I confess that the ex hitler youth; yasser arrafat, has destroyed any peace between jew and arab because of politics!! My friend Yemi cannot speak to me because of it!! WE BOTH LOSE..... Because of SCUM!!!!
We will never be happy or free untill we have destroyed the men of violence... That parrodox of becomming who we hate is the blind leading the blind, thus we both shall fall.... WE NEED G-d!!! xxxx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

In the end of the day i am a human being and faulted.... My beliefs are mine, but i would condemn NO MAN!!! You are wrong about me sir....
Whether i belive one thing or another has no bearing to personal experience... My bro is a tranny for heavens sake!!!

Do Not judge what you do not know...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Selahobed
Your family shouldn't have been there. It was occupied territory, and considered illegal by the U.N. FACT. And i judge you on the words you put down on this site, which suggest you are a nutter. Now stick that in your god-pipe and smoke it.

Back to the subject at hand before it was hijacked by this fruitloop. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Hopefully it will be a confined event and will not spiral out of control as it tends to. But once Israel begins a new campagin against the Palestinians it rarely ends, before the policy goal is reached.

Fatah will surely become more militant after Abbas leaves. And Abbas seemed to signal this when suggesting an infatada is imminent and can not be stopped by him when he leaves office.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Selahobed
Your family shouldn't have been there. It was occupied territory, and considered illegal by the U.N. FACT. And i judge you on the words you put down on this site, which suggest you are a nutter. Now stick that in your god-pipe and smoke it.

Her post were rather personal and extremely emotive. In review, it is wise to be sensitive in these matters and not brutally honest in your assessment.

Your comments are a little too harsh.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How many times had a Jewish settler killed a Palestinian for no reason of then Jewish supremacy...countless. But that is alright becasue the jew feels he is the 'choosen one'. Heck, most time when a jew kills a palestian they never face criminal action, but are patted on the backs and praised as freaken jewish heroes.

DOWN WITH ZIONIST AND CHRISTIAN-ZIONIST!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What???? we BOUGHT the land... Not occupied it!! Before my family got there it was a barren waste land of whom both me and my good friend yemi turned the soil... We PAID FOR IT, We built on it.. We had very good relations with our arab brothers untill hitler youth arrafat turned us against each other!!!! That was a HORRIBLE day that i cry about still, even in england.... I have friends in Iran too; who are persecuted beyond measure yet are giving the leadership a bloody nose!!! And i would give MY ALL to be with them right now... All war will do is destroy more jewish and arab babies who are cousins... For the vanity of a few men die.... And young kids live their whole lives in bomb shelters... Palastinians are my brothers, but not those who kill my family.. (22 so far).. I am a soldier trained by the best in England, but i am a woman of peace who has surrendered her life to Yeshua..... But you destroy kids.. Palastinian, yahudi or iranian and you will know the fear of G-d....

The sons of Yahred,,,, lol,,, but not ....

[edit on 103131p://f00Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
In th end of the day; you attack my town, then i WILL respond... All you guys want to do is attack to get a response.

Guess what, create an apartheid and rockets, rocks and the kitchen sink will be thrown at you.

Every action has a reaction, it's that simple.

Whatever israel is doing to palestine, ask them to try it on New Yorkers, see if you get gunfire and maybe rockets thrown at you.

This is not specific to Palestine, any nation or community would react like Palestine and perhaps even worse.

To think that they should just sit there and accept oppression is unfair, to think that only palestine would react in this manner with rockets is delusional.

Even if you were blockaded like Gazans you and your family would do the same.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

readilearn!!! But you wont,,,, Like the women who were refused entry to pray next to the wailing wall.... ALL we want is peace.... The Haredi who follow us everywhere, and myself , when im in israel,who will not be moved, are the problem... It is not the jew that is the problem but the ultra haredi jews... They will lead us all to hell!!!!

[edit on 123131p://f57Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
This crap goes on all the time. My god. Between stories like this and the constant war drums with Iran you'd think WWIII is about to break out. The Palestinians wont' and can't do crap to Israel. No one can. They are a nuclear superpower. As much as the Palestinians deserve some semblance of justice they are powerless people. Just look at Iran. They would't have a snowball's chance in hell of going up against Israel. No one in the middle east could. Even if they banded together. Israel would wipe out everyone. Arabs, Persians etc.

im sure but i beg to differ with you on this... despite israel's so called being a nuclear power, using one would, in my opinon, turn the world against the jews.. therefore, like every other nuclear power thats been involved in war, will not use nuclear weapons and the us will remain the only one to have ever done so... a dubious honor indeed. therefore... i think its a slight given to israel that they have the better equiped and disciplined military howver... if iran were to continue to pursue a conventional war of attrition and constant attacks, like britain against the germans in ww2, they will evetually fall simply because israels resources and manpower just don match up to the iraninas... Between Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian regulars and paramilitaries... the israelis would evetually fall... even thier own think tanks say if they strike iran they will lose... www.timesonline.co.uk...

given the circumstances i think the jews have no choice but to attack so it will be an interesting year of warfare in 2010...

<<   2 >>

join