It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

That ship has already sailed into the night, males get there rocks of today on drugs and video games. They are too passive to do it in real life, and i applaud that.

Just remember all the real males will be gone one day, and maybe you may have a memory of what once was a real man, but today thats changing and for the better.

I for one am glad one day real so called men will be gone, the real men will be of a mere dream that was in the past. They will read about males and not know nothing about them, and may see them as myths, like we see other myths today, lol.

You should all enjoy seeing real males and females today, as that will just be a memory one day, and i am grateful for that.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hear this too often, that if only we could use 100% of the brain, problem is the different parts of the brain are used for different things, when doing a certain task only the parts of the brain that relate to that task would be activated thus this idea is faulty.
What point would it be to use parts of the brain that aren't needed for a specific task? I'm so tired of hearing this factoid.

Any sources for your information about the dolphins using a 100% of their brains while awake?
Any sources for us using a 100% of our brains while we sleep?

OH MY GOD! The edit function is driving me insane.. what the hell, it doesn't even change things when I edit, I'm about to explode...

Calm down, calm down.. have a cigarette, or two.. maybe three..
*out*

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy that is the saddest thing i ever read... G-d help us....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm confused because you seem to be condoning the old ways of showing strength through brute force. I think as a race we've had enough of that. I'm not sure what it really proves. If it is to be used, it should be a last resort. I do not feel emasculated by being civilized, sensitive, kind and loving nor by trying to nurture those qualities.

Frankly, a woman with some real strength of character, not requiring a man to provide her entire sense of self worth or even any of it is attractive. I don't think they could love anyone well if they're so utterly dependent.

I had a girlfriend that framed her life entirely around the "prince charming" idea and, well, what a trainwreck of a life it turned out to be. She was intensely jealous and her reasons for being there really came down to dependency. Trust me, I'm not looking back on this with any fondness. I sort of laugh at it and am glad I got it over with early. I learned quickly.

The one I'm with now is strong, sure of herself thus chooses what she will place in my hands yet she is in no way emasculating. In fact, she's far less controlling than anyone I have met and is not threatened by other women. I know she's there because she WANTS to be.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I say this.

Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you might just get it!

(It should be, where are our men, not where is our men btw - sorry, gramma nazi today .... )

But...if its truth you want, then here it is.... society has messed up and denied gender stereotypes because they are seen as inconvinient in the modern artificial society of productive citizens and output for money.

Until such time as an event arises where those gender stereotypes are suddenly needed to be reinforced (and in this case, I would postulate thats either disaster on a major scale, plague or warfare requiring some serious repopulation of the species) then the world will keep on turning with people only playing the hero, because the real people only ever stand up and be counted when they are needed, and usually when no one expects them to do so.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
For all you people here, what effect is internet having on males and there relationship with females.

The world of tomorrow is unimaginable to us, as science will give man answers and show people there is another way. Plus the 1 gender idea i talk of is something i think the leaders of this world understand.

Peopel are both sexes, its just that you have extremes of both in all humans.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I just want you guys to be you... You are not going to get that in this society though... So you are going to have to fight or die out.... please fight

Unfortunately, we live in a society of feminists, metrosexuals, gays, lesbians and the politically correct liberal wankers. There are very few men and very few women. To exercise increasing levels of frustration, there are always merc trips like central and south america or africa. But we all grow older, so the hope of removing those kinds of frustrations have a limited window of opportunity.

Oh well, there's always politics, if you don't do what the PTB want, then the guns come out one way or the other ;-) But the outcome is never good...

BTW, that seemed like a fruitless collective negotiation.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/26.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

I hear this too often, that if only we could use 100% of the brain, problem is the different parts of the brain are used for different things, when doing a certain task only the parts of the brain that relate to that task would be activated thus this idea is faulty.
What point would it be to use parts of the brain that aren't needed for a specific task? I'm so tired of hearing this factoid.

Any sources for your information about the dolphins using a 100% of their brains while awake?
Any sources for us using a 100% of our brains while we sleep?

OH MY GOD! The edit function is driving me insane.. what the hell, it doesn't even change things when I edit, I'm about to explode...

Calm down, calm down.. have a cigarette, or two.. maybe three..
*out*

No its in the video series, all 7 are in her profile, I provided that link, and its kind of irrelevant to me the exact details, as the overall. The thing is, I've alreayd had some short term very successful manifesting and it really surprised me, the law of affinity, the law of attraction. The white hats, the black hats, all of this are roles we play and some of us get stuck in them, keep coming back to try a different scene out, we're not understanding.

The edit funciton. Just erase them all at the bottom, and then there will only be one.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by dragonsmusic

Whoooa.. Sorry dude... Im trying to build you guys up, after being emasculated all these years, to let you guys be free to be who you are... This whole thing is not about me, but a deconstruction of arguement mixed with sarcasm, to get to the point.... If i have offended you then i am sorry... I promise that the only issue i have with men is lying, but as we can see straight through that then it aint no problem guvnor!! But the state of the modern western man is... What mountain is left for you to climb or battle to be fought??? Why does you father leave at an early age, leave you to the wolves, and doesnt allow you to test your strength against him, and tell you you are a good man, and have what it takes???? Soul destroying stuff!!!!

[edit on 013131p://f34Saturday by Selahobed]

[edit on 013131p://f39Saturday by Selahobed]

Emascualted all these years? By who's standards? Feminism until very recently under the dictionary definition meant equality, and guess what, not only am I feminist, but my sons as well. Equality didnt' emasculate them.

We're living in a very patriarchal system. The actual blended energies, of what more women politically in a system and not just bloodline women is Norway, shining its light for a long time, with the highest standard of living in the world. I'm sorry, but to me this entire thread seems kind like a nwo campaign of trying to squash the light of blending female and masculine energies into a world of equality with empowerment from the bottom up, into a blast form the past, a kind of macho fundamentalism that distorts the true male image of protector, teacher, inventor, with all their enriched spacial, to warrior, dog eat dogger, macho domination. Give it up.

I personally think, a man who can sit down and meditate with you, manifest a new world, be your friend, shine his own light in his own way, where you both are capable of learning what makes each other tick, seeing what is reactive in you, most people live life unconsciously and just get buttons pushed all the time on each other, codes, or roles form childhood. Consciously aware of each other, and considerate. A decent man, strong, sensitive, a friend and a partner, is great. If he doesnt need someone to be submissive, don a burka, even better.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Dude... A womans strength is her man.. That is why she lavishes so many kisses on you, and cooks your fave meal... The fact that your a strong man is a great turn on to most women... We need you guys to be strong for us in the dark places.. We want to be rescued.... By you..... And every fantasy we have had from kidhood is a real man taking us in his arms; kissing us, and we wake up and lavish all we are on the guy... Love... We can take a lot of crap for you guys, but there comes a time for you to take charge!!! take the lead.. Feignt heart never won fair maiden... And i guess we are waiting for you t man up and TELL us some home truths... Not do what you usually do and bury your head..... We want our men back....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

The very last thing i want is for you to agree... I dont want you to agreee.. I want you to get your ass out of the dulldrums and be the man your mom pushed you out to be.... Instead of agreeing; take back your G=d given right to not quit.. be the man you are... Screw political correctness!!!... Fight this crap and be the man we love...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

That ship has already sailed into the night, males get there rocks of today on drugs and video games. They are too passive to do it in real life, and i applaud that.

Just remember all the real males will be gone one day, and maybe you may have a memory of what once was a real man, but today that's changing and for the better.

I for one am glad one day real so called men will be gone, the real men will be of a mere dream that was in the past. They will read about males and not know nothing about them, and may see them as myths, like we see other myths today, lol.

You should all enjoy seeing real males and females today, as that will just be a memory one day, and i am grateful for that.

What a load of rubbish...

I am actually with the OP on this one... It's an observation on a simple truth, men are becoming weak and pathetic, even when not physically, emotionally and internally as well by modern philosophy and forced belief systems from the state.

I think most guys big or small I encounter quite frankly lack a pair and it's accelerating badly and mainly it's something biological, which honestly when I looked at the issues were actually EASY to address, SOME men simply are happy to buy into the Emo bs way of life when women talk about global consciousness crap to them or when society gives them the excuse...

But I can get what the OP is saying and she is correct...

The world you envision above... it is not a world I savor...

and you are wrong

the genderless unnatural world you speak of, it will never come to pass... Ever, because so long as there are SOME real men alive, I will vouch, i'd rather see the whole thing collapse than live in that world.

I have to be honest, one of the reasons I like ATS is because I like to watch, I hope one day a SHTF scenario will actually come to pass... I don't read doomsday threads because I fear them, I read them because Society is becoming a homogenized load of crap and I silently hope something happens to upset the cart of spoiled apples we have built

And that's being a Man...

Because: I Will Not Be Ruled

If the world you describe comes to pass... (which it has not)

I would seek to topple it.... and lets be real, it takes a day to build a tower of cards... and only the flick of a finger to send it falling back to the ground, so I expect this to happen... loooooooong before we become a bunch of sexless worker drones for the hive...

I am not an Ant, I will not become one and that I can say these words and feel them proves you 100% incorrect, because I don't care, i'd rather half the world perish if it is weak and pathetic and ruled than to see what you envision as some hermaphroditic enslaved future...

The Male side, the destructive side of our species has a purpose...

And as sure as flowers will bloom in spring, the balance will be restored.

You think the future is as you wish it? You are dead wrong.... why do you think the Earth is in Peril? Why do you suppose war looms so heavy everywhere?

Because Many MEN know what this is and don't like it, Most men.... what the OP sees as apathy is simply doing NOTHING about it because without effort it will fall and Most of us Guys long to be living in a different world than this PC load of crap, to be tested to be Men... so we do nothing... while it spirals into a crap bowl

And others, ready bombs and others tell lies.... because at heart, we want to be Men and in Chaos we are needed, in chaos we can thrive again and all this control would be gone...

So to you sir... your time is short your beliefs will burn, there will never be a sexless world because we simply will not hold a world like that on our backs but let it fall....

And OP... Men are not gone, just apathetic to an immoral and sexless control freak of a world, men aren't acting like Men, not because they aren't men, there is simply no way for this to happen by force.... inaction, the destruction of it, it's collapse is simply the best way to get to be Men again... what you see as apathy is not apathy it is desire for the breakdown...

Maybe not consciously... in most guys but I am honest with myself...

They had better open up a new frontier via space or something because this society bites for men as it is and if they don't you can be sure things wont last very long... don't get me wrong, i'm not talking about destruction in an animal sense... I won't ever be acting out in a direct manner... Martyrs aren't men they are simply another symptom...

But I wont do a damn thing for a world or society that can't respect the nature of my being...me and millions of other guys, simply wont prop this crap way of life up until as would be inevitable it falls and I am then free to break the backs of worthless men, the unjust and the pathetic once again...

What we have now... is a world where Hermaphrodites, the amoral, the weak of heart and soul the perverse, the deranged have rights and men can say or do nothing...

But when it falls, they won't last one moment, the rapists and thieves and weak and greedy and those who.... simply are Genetically negative for the species as a whole....

Those who SHOULD have died or been dealt with by society for the last 100 years as in all other times...can be put down forever

In the end they do, they rely on Men to keep the world running for them to be unspeakable of action within....

And I maintain... this is the real apathy, Men being in a way Men... unwilling to support things this way.

So for now... lol, I enjoy Ats, watch for that great tsunami the breaks the economy or the pole shift that shuts the computers or the "senseless war" that triggers the end of this STAGE of our evolution...

Because it EXCITES the MAN in me.... I am more suited for that world.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We live in an odd age where the definition of a man is someone who drinks beer, watches footy and enjoys Nuts magazine.

I, as a man, want to achieve but not at the expense of others. I as a man want adventure and adrenalin, I want to get away and climb mountains, snowboard, hire a digger and dig holes (yes I went and hired a digger for my birthday just so I can do this). I want to be strong mentally, physically and emotionally but I also want to show emotion when I need to. I want to enjoy fast cars and I find women very pleasing to look at. Yummy.

However, I would die for my wife, I would die for my children - if that's what I needed to do. I am a protector and I love with all my heart. I make mistakes, I am tempted but in all things I try and learn and make myself better. I want to create, I want to make, I want to build and I want to learn.

It helps having a women who allows me to be a man - and that seems to be a key element because I consider myself a very lucky man. There are too many women who want a 'man' but won't let their man 'be a man'.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Dude... A womans strength is her man.. That is why she lavishes so many kisses on you, and cooks your fave meal... The fact that your a strong man is a great turn on to most women... We need you guys to be strong for us in the dark places.. We want to be rescued.... By you..... And every fantasy we have had from kidhood is a real man taking us in his arms; kissing us, and we wake up and lavish all we are on the guy... Love... We can take a lot of crap for you guys, but there comes a time for you to take charge!!! take the lead.. Feignt heart never won fair maiden... And i guess we are waiting for you t man up and TELL us some home truths... Not do what you usually do and bury your head..... We want our men back....

Yup, sounds like something insane the Rothchild's are peddling now, I hear they are good friends along with the Bush family, with Saudi Arabia. Grow up!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm Christian and I disagree that being gay is a sin, but otherwise I agree. I'm tired of man-bashing, it seems like a fad more than anything to me. I thought it kinda died out after the 90s but I think it's as strong as ever and only getting worse.

Women were oppressed yes, but PEOPLE were oppressed, so it's a moot point.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Thank you for your post... Now THATS what im talking about!!!

Marriage vows say in good times and bad; but starbucks running out of milk isnt what that vow was designed for... But wtshtf ,my hubbie better get his ass out there to hunt for us and the kids, or what is his point??? What use is a guy who spend half of his life at the gym, can sell sand to the arabs but cant feed his family??? Or be a strength without a wine tasting night???

[edit on 043131p://f04Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What you just said is utter nonsense, everything promoted from above, be it the Media, Govt policy in the West, Corporate Policy or the Rothschild family or any other group as you put it, is about the destruction of the family unit, lowering the population, weakening of Men Biologically and Mentally and Spiritually...

So where what she is saying has any relation to anything being pushed in the corridors of power these days i don't know...

It is a failure and there is no excuse for randomly throwing buzz conspiracy names and terminologies out to rebut a point you disagree with when in reality there is simply no connection in any viable way...

This young lady is FIGHTING against what is being pushed and your completely reversing what is going on or being done by those in power to try and kill a statement.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Your wife is a very lucky woman....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The fact that your a strong man is a great turn on to most women... We need you guys to be strong for us in the dark places..

Yet ultimately, we ARE your Dark Places.
and often it is a woman who turned out the lights.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
The world you envision above... it is not a world I savor...

and you are wrong

Yep i do think it will happen. I think all alien visitations we see is of this. All humans are male and female to different extremes.

If you asked males 200 years ago, would males would be this soft while males forever have been aggressive, they would of laughed in your face.

Time changes, and the duality is something we have within and we do not need in the real world.

Just remember man only upto last century was very aggressive and predatory. today that is changing, with alot lacking any fight what so ever. If you want any sort of world with peace, and remember one day robots will do our fighting, lol, your going to see males get alot more passive also.

You people keep dreaming about peace, but it will not come until we get 1 single gender, and thats a fact.

We all and i mean all have male and female inside us, its the truth we all search for within, and you will only find it if you accept that.

Just remember if you said to males 100 or more years ago that man would be like they are today, they would of laughed at you, even the most futuristic of all humans would never have envisioned the reality that males do not fight on mass today like we always have.

There is nothing you can do about the changing ways of the male, as the world wants to grow up, and that means your male ways are a thing of the past, lol.

Of couse the 1 gender will not happen in my life, but i know it will eventually.

Like i said above, for all you living today just sit back and wonder and say that you may be the last few generations of real men if you think you are that great, lol. that myth of real men will be like the greek gods, something one day man will not understand, lol.

[edit on 12/26/2009 by andy1033]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join