It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Then be the man you are and make a stand... YOU KNOW whats wrong... Fix it!!! Stop moaning and just do it!!! Mannnn... Do you need a diagram???

I feel as though what you're really asking is for someone to step up and fix YOU. What is it that really needs fixing? Oil change? Why are YOU moaning? The giant feather duster in the sky isn't going to come down and clean out all the cobwebs for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Then be the man you are and make a stand... YOU KNOW whats wrong... Fix it!!! Stop moaning and just do it!!! Mannnn... Do you need a diagram???

You're pretty funny, sweetheart (I can be condescending too). Do you know anyone who has had an angiogram? If you do, then you know what I am saying rings true. The way to a man's heart is through his groin, not his stomach...LOL.

That being said, where's that agreement?

I have years of military training in weapons systems development and military strategy as well as being down and dirty in active campaigns and hot spots (they were all bad people though). If I need something and can't get it off the shelf, then I just buy the parts and build it myself. Many others can do the same. So yes, there is a potential to effect change, but like I said, we need an agreement in writing honey ;-)

It's one thing to do a job, it's another thing to do a good job in which case everyone expects a bonus ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I agree that the man created to lead is no Fuhrer. I am just saying some women seek out a Fuhrer instead of a good leader type. Besides, even good men expressing their views as leaders are often demonized for expressing sound judgment. Many people are so wrapped up their narcissistic bubbles that they wouldn't know the sum of reality if it personified itself and did naked jumping jacks right in front of them. This is why the good leaders have to use such finesse nowadays, planting seeds right in front of people's noses, cleverly using language in a way that summons something from deep within, etc.

Essentially, good leaders are so absent that many wouldn't know one if he or she actually appeared. So the good leaders are swiftly preparing the way for the public emergence of said good leaders, planting seeds of receptivity and bringing ideas to the forefront, much from behind the scenes. The true battles of today are fought on the razor's edge and deep in the depths. The power of memetics is astounding, and the noble, holistic, reasonable among us are taking it back. Metaprogramming is a powerful tool. The time of the shouting match or pouting display or threatening or shaming mentality behind memes will fast end, as people will be made aware of its obvious ramifications. Then, and finally then, we can start having an honest dialogue and end this downward spiral.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Silly silly girl

I think you accidentally posted in ATS
surely, clearly, you were trying to navigate to BTS

I'm sorry for the mistake
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

i want there to be one gender period, so no males and females. Maybe one day this will come, and get rid of so much rubbish in society.

Roll on that day, and i know it will not be in my life, but i am glad us males are getting softer, and i do not know what females are turning into or can you define it. I just want there to be one gender period.

So to op, that day of males being males is gone hopefully, and one day there will not be females either, lol.

Everyone will like pink and blue at same time lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by happygolucky

LOL, they may attack, but that is out of defference to you.. Truth is, that these real arm were built for a real man... Ane I wil endure the attacks until MY true man stands up for me.. And if he does not... Well, I have been passed over and am nothing.. Not a woman but a whisper.. Exactly the state of our men now..,, lol..

[edit on 073131p://f01Saturday by Selahobed]

If your ideal man passes you over then you are nothing?
Whoa.
You will be a whisper of a woman without that man?
You have never had a man that is alpha and yet sensitive IMHO.
Someone like that can be strong and satisfy a woman's nature for strength; while being empathic toward her. This sounds like what you need; in which case it is more about your relationship issues than religious ones ; with all respect.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by dizziedame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe then the problem is you... Rushing around and going from place to place does not change you; its cowardice... Staying does though... The problems you created are solved by your acceptance of them.. Learning and moving on.. laying onto the past is your weakness...

You sound as if you don't like women much either. What are you going on about?

I am not a coward nor do I create problems for myself and I don't rush around from place to place.

Your response to my post is very far from what I was saying.

I am truly sorry you have not found your knight in shinning armour. But I'm not sure what kind of man you are really looking for.

All the men in my family have been Godly, good and have done a grand job of providing for their wives and children as well as all have been in the military service.

I must also add that they have been gentlemen.

It is the responsibility of both the father and mother to instill integrity, honesty and good moral character into their sons and daughters.

As it is also their responsibility to show by action what what real men and women are expected to be.

Men and women are created to enhance each others qualities.

In my opinion it is bad parenting that usually brings about identity problems in men and women.

I, being the daughter of a very manly man and an extremely womanly woman have the need for a strong minded, Godly man. I have found such a man.

As the women before me I raised my son to be a man of integrity and honesty and to also stand up for his beliefs.

I have 5 grandsons between ages 16 and 22. I thank my God and good parents that my grandsons are young men of worth.

We women work and fight side by side with our men. And I do expect the man to be the family leader.

I believe you have a distorted idea of what a real man is.

I corrected your spelling errors on your post to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hey Dave; thanks for getting my sarcasm lol... I have had military training to, and the guys who serve are really amazing guys.. maybe my expectations of men comes from that huh??? I have seen REAL men drag their mates to cover despite the risk to themselves... maybe i have been spoiled?... But coming from a military background; and knowing these guys are just normal joes from a council estate doing extraordinary things, then i guess i recognise that men are amazing, and are capable of soo much!! I just hate to see you guys stagnate in this modern world... You are surplus here, but i know you are soo much more!!
G-d didnt create a safe world, but one to be subdued; and he created you to do that!! And you guys DID!!
I guess im trying to remind you what you are!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Your idea of what men are will also change one day, lol.

Do you think the world will ever change, if males do not change.

One day your world will not have either male or female, and just one gender.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Whoooa.. Sorry dude... Im trying to build you guys up, after being emasculated all these years, to let you guys be free to be who you are... This whole thing is not about me, but a deconstruction of arguement mixed with sarcasm, to get to the point.... If i have offended you then i am sorry... I promise that the only issue i have with men is lying, but as we can see straight through that then it aint no problem guvnor!! But the state of the modern western man is... What mountain is left for you to climb or battle to be fought??? Why does you father leave at an early age, leave you to the wolves, and doesnt allow you to test your strength against him, and tell you you are a good man, and have what it takes???? Soul destroying stuff!!!!

[edit on 013131p://f34Saturday by Selahobed]

[edit on 013131p://f39Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its not only western males. In japan there is a thing called girlie men. I cannot remember what it is called, bt you should look it up. Its far more advanced than the west.

One day we will be 1 single gender on earth, and it will solve alot of the worlds problems.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Whoooa.. Sorry dude... Im trying to build you guys up, after being emasculated all these years, to let you guys be free to be who you are...

You think we need YOU to do that? It almost sounds like you're asking us to be stereotypes. Frankly I've had enough of that nonsense and it shall not continue. The world will not go on as it is. The battles left to be waged and the frontiers to be expanded are internal and personal. Once the physical frontiers are gone and the battles have left us unsatisfied and suffering, there's nowhere else to turn but to find a higher connection within ourselves.

And it seems you haven't got the gumption to stand up to me anyway. Why would I take it from you?

Is this some sort of repentance over guilt? Have you emasculated anyone? Something seems plain OFF!

No, I won't go away.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

In england they are called my brother who borrows my shoes and snaps the heel!!! £200 shoes!!!
he has just come out as a transexual which as rocked my family to the core.. He is a hot guy who was a soldier, and has had countless women, yet he wants to be my sis lol.... There must be something in the water!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

What?? Im not avoiding you.... Im glad you are standing up for yourself though... Its kinda hot!!! Hmmmmnnnn.... off topic.... lol... I have no probs with guys... I have just been spoiled with some pretty amazing men in my life, and mourn the fact that our men are now reduced to starbucks and call centers.... I find it really sad and is a bug bear to me...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hey Dave; thanks for getting my sarcasm lol... I have had military training to, and the guys who serve are really amazing guys.. maybe my expectations of men comes from that huh??? I have seen REAL men drag their mates to cover despite the risk to themselves... maybe i have been spoiled?... But coming from a military background; and knowing these guys are just normal joes from a council estate doing extraordinary things, then i guess i recognise that men are amazing, and are capable of soo much!! I just hate to see you guys stagnate in this modern world... You are surplus here, but i know you are soo much more!!
G-d didnt create a safe world, but one to be subdued; and he created you to do that!! And you guys DID!!
I guess im trying to remind you what you are!!!

Wait, I thought we were doing some collective bargaining here? Did I miss something?

I know how bad the world is, first hand and have stared into the abyss and have become it out of neccessity, so, I don't need any education there. I have been reading the other posts and I have to agree with many that you seem a bit confused as to what you want and who you are as a person? You know, first you have to understand and save yourself, before you can even attempt to understand and save a planet or promote said perilous venture. Maybe you have your own "daemons" or baggage you need to get rid of first. I did, I wrote a book and exorcised myself.

But... I was more interested in the collective bargaining and bonuses... lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Whoooa.. Sorry dude... Im trying to build you guys up, after being emasculated all these years, to let you guys be free to be who you are... This whole thing is not about me, but a deconstruction of arguement mixed with sarcasm, to get to the point.... If i have offended you then i am sorry... I promise that the only issue i have with men is lying, but as we can see straight through that then it aint no problem guvnor!! But the state of the modern western man is... What mountain is left for you to climb or battle to be fought??? Why does you father leave at an early age, leave you to the wolves, and doesnt allow you to test your strength against him, and tell you you are a good man, and have what it takes???? Soul destroying stuff!!!!

[edit on 013131p://f34Saturday by Selahobed]

[edit on 013131p://f39Saturday by Selahobed]

Are you? You sound like you are tearing men down while suggesting they take up arms against some kind of "foe"
It' only lying you have a problem with?
It's not just women who can see through that stuff. Some guys can too.
You haven't offended me.
You're just hard to follow; being all over the place and everything

And about the father thing and the wolves.
This is isn't ancient Greece, but they left their boys out in nature to fend for themselves when they were no more than 7 or 8 years old.
No western man could do that to his son because we don't live in battle-oriented sparta where we got knives and slings just after being weaned.
The disconnect is within society, sister.
Not in men.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

There where transexuals before water tampering.

I would not call them transexuals, i would just not call them males.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Sorry if the guys you roll with are micro - your god inlcuded
Wow. Way to hit two birds with one stone.
This thread may have been a total failure if you hadn't crawled out from under your rock and started slinging insults around.
Good job.
Oh, my bad. Because, the truth is, you actually hit 3 birds with one stone. Right? Because you insulted OP, the "guys she rolls with" AND her God.
Excellent, excellent contribution!
I mean it. Very impressive.
I look forward to seeing more of your input.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by LASTofTheV8s]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Good on ya Dave!!

My demons were beaten to a pulp yaers ago... Well maybe a few escaped but nothing to be bothered about.... Mannn Im going to have to re read my posts!! Christmas special lemonades may have claimed me lol... But thats a bs excuse... I trully love men... I just want you guys to be you... You are not going to get that in this society though... So you are going to have to fight or die out.... please fight

[edit on 023131p://f17Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The problem here, is that Selahobed is totally on the mark.
We are not what we were.
We are not happy about it.
But, we accept it.

What we have become is unnatural, weak and very, very sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join