It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There wont be any heroes while society dictates that any controversial matter must be handled by "the man", ie lawyers, gov't officials, cops, social workers-anyone to whom society has given a piece of paper that essentially says "authority" on it.
This affects men and women. If you want to fight for something in western society, you hire someone else to do it. Hardly the kind of place where "true men/women" are needed.
This imo, has caused a breakdown in the ability for men and women to communicate. Children are learning via the high divorce rate that there is essentially no benefit to staying with the same person. If you divorce someone, you might even be able to come out on top financially, so why not go for it?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

And I didn't mean that no destruction is necessary. You can destroy elements of society that harm all all you like. But there better be a perspective of the whole and branching consequences before a demolition begins. But, in general, creative measures will uproot damaging segments of society automatically, so there is always a proper method, if you catch my drift.

Even though what you consider a real man will eventually not be swayed by the whims of society, there is often damage done to him first, a whole he must climb out of. Men and women need to join together to change all of the emergent societal BS. Both resistance and new creation emerge from a commited man and woman. They are an unstoppable force. I don't like to sound like James Dobson, as I disagree with much of what he says, but the family structure is a pillar of society.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Simply put, appeal to authority usurps the authority of the individual. Also, people are a-holes as long as it works. Good post.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
1.Blame that humans are living in someone else's fantasy world. Reality is an illusion.

2. Blame the slave system set up by the Elite/Reptilians/Anunnaki/whatever to control humans on Earth.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by Selahobed

It should be noted that Nazis, Muslim Extremists and and most likely every person guilty of the needless attrocities that can be found in history can and are classified as "unreasonable". And we DO NOT need any more of that. You know not what you ask for......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting post. But I don't see the main theme. I think you are trying to say that women's influence in the world has grown greater than man's. I would just like to let you know that white males still run the world, so that status quo has not been upset. What is interesting in the world today is that men have relinquished some of thier power to women. This is very apparent in the courts today with child support and domestic violence advocates. 99% of the time a man is forced to pay a woman child support. And if you cannot afford to pay, they will take the man's drivers license. Also there is a reoccuring pattern now in the courts where if there is a domestic argument in the home, the police HAVE to come out and arrest someone, and guess what, its usually the man, regardless of the circumstances. I have also seen numerous instances where a man will face the same criminal charges as a woman, and the woman will get a slap on the wrist compared the the same punishment dished out for the man.

Now one would wonder why the law is not uniformly applied to all citizens. I have pondered on this for sometime and really it comes down to punishing men more than anything. To humiliate them. I really do believe that is an agenda to sissify men and put them into social (brainwashing) programs. That is also why there is a push for homosexual media and propaganda, it is to take away the machismo attitude. Perhaps TPTB fear this sort of mindset as it is prone to rebellion.

Another reason why the homocentrics are pushed upon us: population reduction. While homosexuals do not reproduce, they are also more prone to deadly diseases such as HIV.

So it can be said that homosexuals have fallen for a schematic produced by the media. It is always funny because everytime I have been around homosexuals in a social setting, they always seem very self absorbed and put off a feeling as if they seem superior to everyone around them. They like to think of themselves as intellectually superior and unique, because in thier mind they are just being themselves and at the same time rebelling, or so they think.

I have been told that I have very good "Gaydar"- which means after hanging around someone I can tell who is gay and who is not. It always has been interesting the same characteristics and personalities that gays share. From thier demeanor, appearing, personalities and flamboyance. Most are almost identical in these characteristics.

link   
Reply to post by sphinx551

Better to blame mankind for our bad behavior and the problems it creates. Not shadowy councils of evil men, aliens, deities or devils or concepts. To do otherwise is to avoid the true cause of the problem which is IN ALL OF US and never truly fix the problem.

link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

You are absolutely right. I just think you are speaking of semantics. I think unreasonable was more meant in the way that a man is not a whore, to be bought. This type of man could not be swayed to do a Nazi's dirty work. He is unreasonable in that sense, but reasonable in the sense that he has an orderly mind that can be reasoned with. He is just not willing to "sell out."

Edit: In reference to your last post, you are correct. The world we live in is one of man's and woman's creation. Sure, TPTB encourage behavior to justify their positions, but people also choose their own behaviors. It is a feedback loop.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Because our men would die for us and their kids if they had their true power!!!

Let us hope you aren't demaning that they do. I'm sure my woman would rather I live for her and our kids than for me to try to prove my worth through some pseudo-heroic macho death lust.

If you mean it in the sense of stepping up to protect another out of love, well that is different. But, it is not a necessity I wish to attract with the sort of thinking that proves that one hasn't evolved much beyond the cave.

I'll sew and cook as readily as I'll replace an intake manifold gasket or build a fence. A manicure is cleaning the grime from under my fingernails. I like espresso and make my own.

You are irreplacable!!!

Are you counting on that? There's always cloning. Perhaps the grooming-obsessed ones will leave sufficient DNA samples in their hairbrushes.

We women LOVE our men!!

Some in fact do and I was blessed enough to find one but I don't believe it to be true for you. Really, you feel to me to be around here trying to catch fish. There might be a bit of a borderline thing happening here.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Ah ok. I classify being "unreasonable" differently. I call what you are talking about "integrity". But thanks for clarifying the context.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Many of the problem between men and women stem from the fact that women don't know if they should be manly or feminine. Men don't know who they should be, manly or feminine.

I agree with this. The Feminist movement brought us many wonderful rewards, but sadly, it also left many people lost and confused. For example, I know so many career-oriented women who have children and then suddenly become torn about their role in motherhood. They so desperately want to stay home with their children, but they also want to work because that gives them a sense of identity, not to mention that society generally looks down on women who choose to stay at home and take care of their family. Because of that, they feel guilty about not being a good enough mother for their children (or a good enough woman period). As a result, the children get ware-housed in daycare while the mothers go to work all day, spend very little time with their family, come home to a full day's work of domestic chores, and end up feeling like a failure on all fronts. There aren't enough hours in the day to do everything a woman needs to do and do any of it on a satisfactory level. The immense pressure of trying to be Superwoman is exhausting. Society's expectations of what makes a woman a 'good' woman and a man a 'good' man needs to change. We need to stop playing games and start taking care of each other and realizing what's really important; the future of the world is in the cradle and the heart of the home. They'll pick up where we left off, and almost all children mimic the values and lifestyles of their parents.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Fair enough. Integrity is the proper word. This is a major problem in human dialogue, as one means one thing and says another. We must be careful with our words.

That being said, I think your original point does hold validity, as there is a certain type of woman that craves the Fuhrer mentality, and she will simultaneously complain about the consequences of that choice as if it were solely his fault. If it got him laid, why not play this "character" in her drama, right? In his mind, he would only have offspring by behaving this way, and we have to fit in to societal pegs or be ostracized, right? This is an obvious power of women that is completely unPC to mention now. It must be pointed out, as it has had a place all throughout human history, including in the "patriarchy."

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by sphinx551

Better to blame mankind for our bad behavior and the problems it creates. Not shadowy councils of evil men, aliens, deities or devils or concepts. To do otherwise is to avoid the true cause of the problem which is IN ALL OF US and never truly fix the problem.

Perhaps alluding to this, the last part of 7, all 7 are very good, but in this one Jessica, who was interviewed by project camelot, and is so very much along the lines of my own thought, on a more advanced level than me brings up hidden hand's post here, I really had to wrestle with this one, but, we all play these different roles in this world. The real question is, what do we do to gain unity and wisdom and go forward?

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 (7/7) - How To Be Free From The Illuminati

www.youtube.com.../c/80607A53CB889F28/6/QS068V89LVQ
her channel on youtube, wonderful videos.

So who are the illuminati, who are we? Are we not many in one, the family of light, playing out different endings, different roles, attempting to wake up to a part of ourselves that is still asleep or lost in the game?

From her videos here, in this series, she brings ups consciousness, and her manifesting because are we not lucid living, and she brings up that dolpins use 100% of their brains, but only 50% when they're sleeping, we use 10% awake, but 100% unconsciously sleeping, so to a dolphin, are we asleep? In a dream can we not create?
Its an incredible series, and looks at sending love and understanding to all the different aspects of ourselves, the dark hats, the white hats, etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well I can say that I am alot of all of the descriptions in here. I do most of the cooking, do half of the cleaning and yes I do things my wife asks. Neither of us takes the lead...we share the lead. Sometimes she makes decisions and sometimes I do.

Heck let me not beat around the bush...what I am trying to say is

I have a feminine side just like any other guy around...and I USE IT

You know what that got me?Everything...Married 7+years and never looking back. A great relationship built on fairness

It's all good

so I am sorry if my other half bothers some people too much...somehow I am sure you'll learn to deal as I am pretty sure I am not crashing any societies by living this way

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

Give me the unreasonable man any day of the week!! XX

I'm free on tuesdays, you can drive, and bring lots of money

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Wrong... Totally wrong... The man who was created to lead was NO Fuhrer, more like a teddy Roosevelt!! What an amazing man he was!!!.. The gentleman warrior.... Whew lord have mercy lol!!! Hmmmmnnnn...

Just be who you are but lead.... A real man would know... But today have to be taught...

You are an honest fighter... Integrity abound... Who stands in the gap for us all, then comes home to rule his house and raise a decent family... That part sounds wayyy off.. But a real man can control his kids, an be an asset to his wife... Too much??? Maybe sooo, but i would have that man any day over the s*itead ive just dumped... I guess "the unreasonable man" has one hell of a training course to get to me.. But then again, a gentleman is his word, and that costs nothing but means sooo much... An integral man is worth more than fine gold....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A bit of a lark for possibly a bit of a troll?

OK, I have to laugh a bit here, the feminists have damn near castrated most of the men on this planet to the point where the gay population is increasing monthly. We are supposed to play nicely with our inferiors for the sake of political correctness, dumb down our education systems so we don't insult the idiots in society (imported or otherwise) and the IMF wants us to equalize world wealth, meaning spread that whopping 1% of all there is left after the PTB take the 99%, between 6.5 billion people.

And now you want us to make a stand? Seems like a mixed message to me. It's easier for me to do my 9 to 5, grab a rye and coke and ignore the whining and the bitching. If I get fed up, I can just boot the woman's ass out the door. Now if the female unit wanted to motivate me, that's another story, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more... But maybe that's too hard for you women?

So, what do you propose? Because to be quite honest I am not politically correct, so I have no problem treating women like "meat," but then again, I love the taste of a good steak, even a well prepared hamburger, they are all "food" to be appreciated, even cherished. Would you propose we follow the stance that the only time a woman's mouth should be open is when she's eating, one way or the other, I could work with that. You have to remember that in any situation where "protection" or "liberation" is involved, shouldn't there be some benefits for the protector or liberator, individually or as a collective?

But it seems to me you're trading freedom for security, if we go by the way of the past where women were property? Isn't that like, "new boss same as the old boss?"

Or do you want your cake and to eat it too? We do all the work and you get to retain your alleged "equality" and your right to say no?

What do we get from our women if we "stand up?" Subservience? Sexual favours (every 15 minutes some slippery cat pops into our heads)? Accessibility and availability? Cooking/Cleaning? Wax on/wax off? What's the trade here? Can the female collective make it worth our while? Would they?

It all comes down to equitable value for equitable value doesn't it? If you can get a collective agreement going that involves ALL the females of the world, in writing, I think real men in general, would make a plan and sort things out and we could ;-)

Until a solid agreement is in place or people in general get so pissed off with the situation they can't take it any more, I think the PTB will continue to play divide and conquer. But at least you'll still have equality, we'll all equally have the right to shut the f**k up and that will be the only right.

So I say, if you want change, real change, get your women together and start offering sexual technique's and cooking classes at university levels. Make a plan to keep us men happy!

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/26.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

"OK, I have to laugh a bit here, the feminists have damn near castrated most of the men on this planet to the point where the gay population is increasing monthly. We are supposed to play nicely with our inferiors for the sake of political correctness, dumb down our education systems so we don't insult the idiots in society (imported or otherwise) and the IMF wants us to equalize world wealth, meaning spread that whopping 1% of all there is left after the PTB take the 99%, between 6.5 billion people. "

Then be the man you are and make a stand... YOU KNOW whats wrong... Fix it!!! Stop moaning and just do it!!! Mannnn... Do you need a diagram???

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Now is needed...
Real Men
&
Real Women
to be
Real Humans

the 'current' global system, does not give, it takes...
life force~

so touch the Earth
and feel its life force
be with nature, and see our Real Nature, as Real Human Beings
do not let this or any system determine levels of masculinity or femininity, or identity
BE FREE - WE ARE ONE

LOVE

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My hope is for a true woman. but everytime I turn my head there is a lesbian around the corner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join