My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by dizziedame

I disagree with the whole socital "You are this. So you must do this like this." F that. To assume I'm somehow not a man or strong because I don't jump through hoops as and how I am told I should. I am somehow a weak notta-man that's their mistake to make.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Very valid point. As many women do not like to be objectified, many men do not like to be subjectified, which, coincidentally is showing up as not a word according to the spell check. All the folly of men is exposed on a widespread level, but the folly of women is somehow protected, as she is too weak to hear the truth. I am not buying this, as I have encountered a select few women who neither wanted to be objectified nor to subjectify me. It wouldn't work anyway, as no web slays me. I can see spiderwebs coming from a mile away. I have spidey sense, LOL.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I do like the idealogy of your thread.

I think beneath your words lays a much deeper message.

Am i right in assuming that when you say real men you mean heroes.

Men that are honourable, that fight for injustices, that respect and empower women as our advisors our freinds and our guiders?

I agree that today our men have been conditioned to be anything but loving and caring heroes.

I would agree the world needs more of these.

I would also like to point out that conditioning works equally on both sexes and that women have been conditioned to be a certain way also.

I search for my soul mate a woman of pure light and love, a spiritual being that can be my soul partner. A lady that is respectable, honest and hard working, that has only intentions of love and always shows a positive attitude to all issues or obsticles. One that seeks resolution over drama and one that is able to keep her emotions in check.

This to me is what is missing in the other direction.

The way to solve this...well i leave that to the op

blessings
spirit.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Mannn, Im going to hate myself for saying this; but there is NOTHING better in this life than an objective, honourable and inteligent man....

I have been fortunate to meet such a man... But they are outhere somewhere too!!! And instead of locking up our men as an anomily or weapon; we should allow them to protect us with who they are...

We had it good once xxxx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

You sound like the type of woman that RESTRAINING orders were

designed for.

Have you ever had 1 put on you?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I just want to raise one thing, a thing which you might already agree with. You are right that people's choices are limited to their context, but choice is still there nonetheless. People do become mired in their ways and sins, but often simply because these ways are affording some greater perceived benefit. Some people can rise above this, seeking not comfort but truth. When people seek comfort, they follow the spirals of society; they become as if slaves of the age. We do have a choice in our actions. We just have to realize that we have this choice. Those repeating patterns shirking choice, those have CHOSEN to convince themselves that they have no choice, as the recognition thereof would be too personally painful for them. We must not be afraid of pain, as it helps us grow. Besides, once growth emerges from the pain, that specific pain tends to vanish, but only if its purpose was served.

We need to walk the fine line of bluntly calling certain actions out, but also being nonjudgmental. After all, only the person knows their own context. We must also be the change we want, as if we are not, then others will rightly point out the hypocrisy in our actions.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Edrick

"a greater war?", is that with ourselves then?

Multi-Pronged, long term attack pattern perpetrated upon the gullible masses in order to remove any last remnants of resistance to tyrannical measures, dictatorial control, and serfdom.

Men - Vs - Women is a FACET of this multi-pronged attack.

the Feminist movement was bankrolled by Rockefeller.

-Edrick

Feminism, was the movement for equality. Its dictionary definition is equality. Until a few decades ago, many countries did not give women the vote. Yes, I'm waiting for real men, not patriarchal religioous ones thank you very much, the ones that want to create a better world, hand in hand with real, not chauvinistic, non-stereotyped women. Thank you very much, and end to wars, unity and peace, caring about each of every person, and all of nature, a new vision, not traditional roles, but shared ones.

Why is it that something in this thread seems kind of nwo, something like Commander X's talk about sending us back to religious fundamentalism?

We're still waiting for disclosure here, and the future, no need for blasts from the pasts.
And the world is still waiting for the true feminine valuses of unity, peace, sharing, compassion, no need for banks, rulers, be them secular or religious, slavery to corporations, and empowerment from the bottom up, grass roots, the only kind that counts. For that, the real men and women, or rather, more awakened people who can peacefully co-create a new ending to this dream is needed.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Yeah, in the balkans where as a UN observer i had to stand and watch as women were murdered by golf clubs, and youg men crucified to their front doors... Then had to wade through human waste of cattle trucks and trenches full of human dead meat mixied with live injured people who we got to treat!!!!

It amazed me how easily civilisation reverted to barbarism in no time, ad how an educated society could rape men and women, kill the old and the young, then come to live in my own country.... YUK.....

Soo yeah... I know what im talking about...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

Your comments are why we need men because it is the unreasonable man that changes the world and not the one who bends over and takes it for all its worth!!!

Give me the unreasonable man any day of the week!! XX

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The truth is we are all ONE, many in one. We are all the family of light. Like a child playing different sides with his toys, we keep playing different roles with different endings, and what we really need to do is start to shine love and light to each other as never before, not in any traditional patriarchal religious way, and take responsiblity for the negative ideas, the things that the bloodlines keep throwing at us, the wars, the poisons and control, by standing up together and saying no to everything and seeing that we all are each other, though an ocean apart.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I agree with you Selahobed.
I am a Catholic Irish from America.
The proper position of a man is at the head of the household.
He is designated the spiritual leader of the family unit.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Without a spiritual leader, and todays males have relinquished their role, the family disintegrates.

57 major philosophers in the history of the world, all but 14 believed in God.

The 14 who did not believe in God had one thing else in common...they were angry and enraged at their fathers.

In America the young men wear sagging and bagging pants. I tell them it is their "hope crotch", and they were the pants that low so they can see where they are going out of their glass bellybutton.

So many men walk around today with their umbilical chord in one hand and their penis in the other hand, looking for someone they can attach doth of these appendages onto. No wonder the women have contempt and disdain for them. Pathos.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are right in many ways. However, many versions of feminism are just a flip of the ANAL Freud mentality. The other side of a feces encrusted coin. And unity is not a feminine virtue. It is a virtue. I think anybody who thinks we were or are living exclusively in a patriarchy is kidding themselves. The "system" empowered both alpha dogs and omegalomaniacs, in other words, beasts and whores.

I agree that this yes sir, yes mam pyramid reinforces the worst of human qualities (those more willing to exploit rise to the top, the crap floats), but the fault resides in both men and women. Just as many men have degraded women, many women degrade men. Shaming games are childish. Both are selfish, narcissistic, destructive personalities unaware of the whole, the holistic perspective. If a feminist is for equality, he or she should rightly call himself or herself a humanist. Also, the good feminists must openly and willingly admit the unfair in both men and women. But such requires not seeing things through the blinders of ideology. Anything less is a machiavellian power play of an ideology. And the dragon always eats itself.

Edit: The definition of Islam is peace. And you don't see them all seeking peace, do you? In fact, I would venture to say that a certain branch of Islam and a certain branch of feminism are mere mirror images of the same controlling, self-serving mentality. Certain Islamists go the route of relentless domination. Certain feminists go the route of relentless manipulation. Domination and manipulation exist hand in hand. The perception of each one necessitates the other.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

Contempt for either men or women reinforces the so-called behavior worthy of contempt. The problem resides in judgment, as the weaker wills become "guilty as charged." If a man sees a woman as worthy of contempt, she has a vast propensity to play out that role. If a woman sees a man as worthy of contempt, he has a vast propensity to play out that role. After all, a woman wants a man and a man wants a woman, so either is going to seek out the other man or woman that meets expectations, either good or bad. Anyone who does not see it as two sides of a coin interfacing does not see the greater forces at play.

Since the majority of men and women are heterosexual, the bad behaviors tend to play out in both, as they both desire a soulmate, or mirror to self. So, it is obvious to me that we are on a downward spiral in which both become more and more a thing worthy of contempt. Perhaps we should come up with a peace treaty?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very well said unity99.
Warring dialogues create lies on both sides of the coin. As such, the third thing created in an even greater lie. We must be honest with each other, but willing to forgive simultaneously. We must let people be, but also be aware of the greater context of a society.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The power of VOLITION must not be discounted.
Free will is in direct contact with everyones spirit, how they exercize the free will is evidenced in their actions.

By the fruit, so know the tree.

The vices, seven deadly sins, are the complicating factor in the communion between ones spirit and ones will. Between the spiritual core of a human and the volitional aspect.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Which category do you see me in? And why?

I can be reasoned with, but I have a lifetime of experiences to color my perspective and I am a truth seeker, so it had better well be something profound and valid in order to affect my view. And even then, I make the conscious decision as to what mindset I choose. So I am both a little reasonable and unreasonable. I can be reasoned with if it is for a greater good, but I can spot manipulation a mile away.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

Exactly, vices are a bit like a computer virus in a human mind. They are patterns, beastly machinations posing as self. When we figure it out, we stop running in circles. We become what we focus on.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you are integral in all you do, and would tell me if my bum was big in my pants without lying to me... If you lead from the front and never put your family through anything you would not endure yourself.. If you just loved beyond all reason, and your strength came from your family.. Then that is a real man.... Sorry guys... 10 in c*cks do not count!! But a man who loves me does... AND THE UNIVERSE CANNOT CONTAIN THAT!! The whole sum of the human experience is to love with everything and not hold back... Anything else is a lie and a poor substitute xxx

[edit on 103131p://f29Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I like what you just said. I would tell you that your bum looks big in your pants, but I would also say it is sexy beyond belief, just asking for a frolic. That is one form of true love.

Trust me, we men want to love just as much as women do. We will love you unconditionally, but your spirit needs to be one of nurturing and not destruction. I don't mean that you are a mere helper or anything like that, just that you use your powers of language to make things better, not worse. Just as we men need to take into account "the other" in our goal-seeking and planning. We will do anything that preserves and reinforces that common thread. A quintessential man can see forward, but only to the extent that he is simultaneously grounded. You women know the power you have, LOL.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I agree; we need to build and NOT destroy. Yet the threat will hold kingdoms of harm at bay... for trust is won and not pledged, and we trust you.....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join