It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

Haha, good show

Quite often, my "tasty experiments" are not met with much enthusiasm by the little ones or the missus, but then she is a reformed vegetarian and the kids are just kids...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sorry love.. In every post you have made you have always came across as decent and honest.. Just like yorkshiremen... Obviously my view is flawed, but not when it come to decent honourable men whose lives are our own.... You are TRUE men... xxx I WONT take that back Stu... You are a good man, of what england waits for... G-d bless you xxxx And thank you!!! x

[edit on 073131p://f18Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Hehe, no problem at all
I have been called much worse than that before!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just to clarify on my last comment, I am referring to a transference of devotion. Many men and women are no longer practicing Christians, even though this faith resonates throughout their history. Perhaps, instead of getting Christ to accept all of the blame, it has been transferred to men. And people in general, including men, are not inclined to step up if they are not rewarded and if they continue to be blamed. Sure, the good-hearted, strong men step up, but these are exceptional, just like the good and strong women. And the men of strength and moral principle tend to only want to step up for a woman who is deserving or needing such devotion. A real man will not place some self-serving, narcissistic woman up on a pedestal.

The problem is, there is a plethora of both beasts and whores in the west. And the one reinforces the other. A beast encourages and creates a whore, and a whore encourages and creates a beast. It is a downward spiral that is played out until a tipping point exposes and stands against it. Beast and whore must go simultaneously before we start to move forward in relations. Peace.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Edrick

"a greater war?", is that with ourselves then?

Multi-Pronged, long term attack pattern perpetrated upon the gullible masses in order to remove any last remnants of resistance to tyrannical measures, dictatorial control, and serfdom.

Men - Vs - Women is a FACET of this multi-pronged attack.

the Feminist movement was bankrolled by Rockefeller.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

My Hope is for TRUE MEN... We are waiting for you...

Your position is unique... for the time in which we live, that is. It would be, in fact, quite mainstream if this were as late as, say... early half or mid part of the 20th century.

I fear you will be fallen upon for holding this stand, though, as we have as a society devolved into a point of hissing intolerance. But I do think I get your meaning and I agree... to a point.

Quite an interesting subject... thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You said that men are nothing in the eyes of you women. Could this have something to do with your dilemma? You do have a choice to see things outside of the common lens, if you choose. The last several decades is about one fashion unravelling into another, an evolving zeitgeist created by selfish personal whims of many. Something not real, but a comforting temper tantrum lens to many. The problem is, this lens creates the very thing it rails against. THE WORD has been hijacked for personal power, often practiced in the form of how much one can degrade another. This is a fool's paradise, as it creates a hell for all eventually. People do respond to expectations, men and women, and if one expects crap, that is what one will get. The observer affects the object.

It is generally regarded as a man trait to transcend cycles and fashions. So, I am taking it you would respond favorably to a man (firmly but lovingly I might add) telling you and other women that you are quite full of BS on many things. We can only change what has been exposed, and if the individuals holding societally degrading views cannot admit to such things, then they continue the creation of havoc.

As a woman, what is a strong avenue that can be taken and simultaneously not create a backlash among your sisters? You can really help us all out on this one. And it won't make you a gender traitor. The gender war is stupid anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

I see where you are coming from; but the truth is; that every effort HAS been made for the throwing away of our young men.. They are not expected to FEEL anything; and are even "scared" into the position of parenthood by unscrupilous women, and women who have also been traped by the words of young men who have been raised without honour and responability... Why?? Why the attack on our young men??? Our young women wiling to dismiss them in a heartbeat as a father?? Fatherhood therefore is an unwanted title which can be interchangable, not realising that even if you die... You will STILL be that childs father.... And the mother is forever tied to that soul... Hence; the two shall become ONE flesh... So your very future lays in the eyes of that offspring.. Your name and honor... Yourself and your wife combined.... That is the right way.... What YOU have is nothingness... You have destroyed the true love of ALL men into singular acts of bull#... Love IS the ONLY weapon.... Accept or reject... Your fate is your own, and the truth shall be veiled except for the Elect xxxcx

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You are absolutely right. I am confused as to where you thought I was disagreeing with you. Love is the only way.

Every effort has been made to do exactly what you have said has been done. I am just saying that if people weren't so addicted to the zeitgeist, then such nonsense would not be perpetuated as easily. Be careful with your words. You said that US women view men as worthless. Stop viewing them that way, and they will be less so in your presence. Peace.

The power of ideology has been made known. It is a false god of sorts created to protect people from all information, whether it be good or bad, true or untrue. And one the current demigods hates men. I say that we should approach from the avenue of exposing ideology for what it is. That is how we shall get peace and order and end this degradation.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For years men have been torn down by everything from educators, governments to women themselves. Many of the problem between men and women stem from the fact that women don't know if they should be manly or feminine. Men don't know who they should be, manly or feminine.
If you have a distinct role between the man and women you have a good relationship.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by orwellianunenlightenment

The REAL problem is judgement.... A woman loves the man who has subdued her and won her respect.... In THOSE times, the so called men of honour became a mens club... But the REAL men are remebered... lol.. And the usurpers run the country even now.. xxx

[edit on 073131p://f54Saturday by Selahobed]

[edit on 073131p://f54Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Judgment is a real problem, and it works both ways. People become "guilty as charged" if they are not mindful. But just because many women like to be subdued does not mean they should act out in ways damaging society just as a screeching call to all men who might subdue her. It is like, "I will cause annihilation unless you bring me peace." It is a dangerous game, and I think we should stop playing games with each other.

Edit: You are being honest in this thread, so you are helping to end these games I speak of. We need to make what we want clear.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Where are the real woman these days? The true woman is becoming extinct. It seems more men today are having to become the father and the mother because the mother decided she needed to run the roads some more. Why are so many women abandoning their positions in the family structure? What is up with all the materialism women are so locked into?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You are right about the usurpers. Beasts and whores have risen to the top. Those who need a culture in disarray in order to justify their very own positions. This is changing, however. I just think it had to get this intolerable before we really reevaluated. The stove had to burn us sufficiently.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
For years men have been torn down by everything from educators, governments to women themselves. Many of the problem between men and women stem from the fact that women don't know if they should be manly or feminine. Men don't know who they should be, manly or feminine.
If you have a distinct role between the man and women you have a good relationship.

Well said.

The male of the species needed to evolve. We were for so long still pretty much unchanged since we were hauling down woolly mammoths and fending off the beasts from our cave doors. There was a need to incorporate a little of the feminine into our collective attitude.

But as with all things, this probably went too far and now instead of having dedicated males with a better sense of their place alongside their female counterparts, we have just so many masculinized females in his place.

IMHO, neither male nor female can realize their fullest life potential unless there is a difference that both creates harmonic balance and the completed 'one' from union. When one side going into this joining is out of skew, or balance, the resulting 'one' is not realized.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Exactly. That central thing is what must be the focal point, not the self. In a loving relationship, both have this central point in mind, but move towards it in different ways. The reconciled opposites are far more capable of approaching this central way. It encourages people to work together, that they are not the end all be all. If the self becomes the central point, it is a death of sorts. One must be mindful of the center but still play a character reinforcing the center.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

A REAL woman would follow her man... THAT leadership role has been marred.... But a woman my age wants a man who will lead from the front, and will have the integrity of his word... Because a real man lives and dies at his integrity.... That is where we leave it to you guys... But if you have no integrity; then we are gone...

THAT IS WHAT TODAYS MAN HAS TO LEARN... Integrirty.... And that is what you are rather than what you could learn... OUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS......

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
They're are still many "proper" men around. We're always in thap pub that never plays any music, sitting in the far corner, sweting and cursing at the cross dressers that have taken our decent pubs and turned them into loud, packed, anoying and confussing clubs.

sadly, most the time this turns us into bitter old drunks.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
... It mutates us in an effort to destroy G-ds greatest creation; and stop H-m from having a RELATIONSHIP with H-s children; hence why WE ARE ALL MESSED UP... AND IS the reason why we are ALL in need of a saviour..... The human race is insane without G-d... Hence the new laws and dictates we have; and weapons; and the fact that the family is destroyed in our generation and men are as nothing in the eyes of us women, but we can; through political correctness, make you a MERE sperm donor... Why? Why the attack on FATHERS????? It is to demonize the word "father", so that it becomes dispensable; replaceable, and so we WOULD NOT RECOGNISE OUR TRUE FATHER IN HEAVEN... It is a tactic of war for the souls of men.... Of whom the enemy is scared of... And rightly sooo!!!! Because our men would die for us and their kids if they had their true power!!! Feminism sucked our mens life from them to effeminate boys who enjoy coffee and mannicures.... In war you take the leaders and most strongest first.... WAKE UP GUYS!!! We women LOVE our men!! You are irreplacable!!! You have strength, and honour too!! Wake up!!! You are a threat to the enemy of our soul and your weak silence will destroy us alll, but your strength can save us... Or be the truth of ourselves before G-d.. Maybe that is what He is waiting for???? The truth of a MAN... "

Great and intelligent post. And don’t let yourself get wound up by some … Just “listen” to your own words: true men. Only they will - and only they can - understand.

reply to post by LiveForever8

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Oh! I've just woken up!

I don't think so.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

You are a warrior and a good man... NO FATHER IN HISTORY could expect ANYTHING less from their son... But YOU exceeded ALL limitations!! And become an amazing father.... That "father" not being lost on you... Nor relegated to nothingness like some unclean thing... But bought you pain, loss, and warriorship for your fellows.... Amazing....

THAT IS MANHOOD!!. The man who would die for his flesh.... Wow... That is what is soo lacking today!!! A REAL man who will lead for good or ill... And not forsake the flesh of his bones... But excell because of them!!!

Take note guys

Kendra xxxxxxx

[edit on 083131p://f41Saturday by Selahobed]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join