It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being an illegal alien is like a video game....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So say you are playing mario. You jump around, get through different obstacles, get to different levels, you keep trying and trying succeed. You make mistakes, restart and keep trying etc etc.. when you reach certain levels, you get rewards, more points, more upgrades, whatever..

how is this this different from being an illegal alien? If you are legal, its not fun, cuz you have to pay for everything and give it to everyone. So as an illegal, you jump through hoops, get to certain levels, trying to make it to the USA level. You might fail before making it to the big boss, or fail on the way, so you get deported and you try to play the game again. You make it to the big level and you stay on the low and not get in trouble for a while, but then you mess up and have to restart the game again.

while at the big level, you get to collect points, like free healthcare, jobs, food, if you know where to go to find these treassures, then you make babies in the new level, and they become citizens yay!! thats like beating the boss level.

Sure you might have to restart the game a few times and try different approaches, but heck... i would play this game too, if i get cought ill be sent back and i can tell my friends how fun it is and how i almost made it... and we can play multiplayer games, oh boy!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I want what you're smoking.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After reading this I agree. Being alien is definitely like a video game.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You make being Illegal sound Awesome ..

But the reality is another .. Those benefits you speak of .. don't exist ..

An Illegal .. * does not get medical help (There are some private charities that do offer help - "God" bless them)
* does not get welfare
*work minimum wages
* Students Have to pay a FORTUNE to get into College..
* and has to pay TAXES ..

Mario Bros ?? really?? i challenge you to live one day as an illegal Immigrant and you will see How Much FUN it is ..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Illegals are a scapegoat.

Research 1986-2001 and see that our government wasn't that concerned about illegals.

Then, 9-11. Oh no, we must seal the border. Some of them illegals might be terrorist.

Of course, we only worry about the South because we all know that terrorists would never dare enter through the Northern border(millennium terrorist) :shk:

So we will build a wall on the Souther border. East, West, and North are more than secure.

But it gets better. 19 hijackers got in with visas or passports. You hear that. 19 terrorists got in legally.

Yet, how many calls for reforms of visas have you heard of?

Let's build the wall on the South. That will keep the terrorist outs.

Then the economy sunk. Oh them illegals are taking all of our jobs. Yet at the same time many US jobs are going out of the country.

Yet, we are told to keep an eye on the illegals.

Should illegals be here? I say no.

But as long as the government has a scapegoat to distract attention, you can bet your last dollars they will continue to be here.

You can continue your illegal alien video game as the government continues to milk and bilk us dry.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yes, very much like a video game, because when your ship sinks, when the train hits you, or the truck full of people you were traveling with falls off a cliff, you can just restart the whole damn thing. Oh, wait....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
You make being Illegal sound Awesome ..

But the reality is another .. Those benefits you speak of .. don't exist ..

An Illegal .. * does not get medical help (There are some private charities that do offer help - "God" bless them)
* does not get welfare
*work minimum wages
* Students Have to pay a FORTUNE to get into College..
* and has to pay TAXES ..

Mario Bros ?? really?? i challenge you to live one day as an illegal Immigrant and you will see How Much FUN it is ..

unless you live where i do...this is a "safe haven" for illegals...i dont know how its legal but it happens here. look it up, santa clara county califonia. illegals get free health care, foodstamps, free school, everything. basically a free ride. i dont get jack.

top topics

join