It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPSEC gone wrong. I am screwed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Due to my recent threads, my superiors have found out that I use this site. It was only a matter of time before they found out but I did not violate too much of my OPSEC. I did not reveal what time I roll out. I did not give grid coordinates of where im at and I did not enclose names of any soldiers that I work with. and I did not give anyone at all an inventory of what we have. With that said, I might be facing a court martial or even discharge from the army which wouldnt be so bad except I wanted to leave without getting in trouble but I digress. I have no idea how serious they will take this but if for some reason I stop posting in this site it will be either because I will be in deep scrutiny or in jail. I know some soldiers here will bash on me for posting this and I will most likely recieve more hate mail, but I have no regrets. I guess OL was right on my last thread about conspirators, they were really after me and they got me. Thanks for the fun times ATS, hopefully I still make it out of this and continue to deny ignorance with a vengence.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

Well guess what? You can keep the army and let them rape you of your youth and a$$ virginity. If you want to continue being a government slave then its on you, but remember that this is no longer the army of yesterday but an army scum like you. So until I get kicked out the army I will still be
until
like you actually do their job and make these people stop
each other.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow. Talk about animosity?

Hopefully you don't get in trouble.
I likes a few of your threads, Stop-Loss!
Don't let anyone bring ya down.

Goodluck.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

So far I only talked to a few people about it, I dont know how fast this will spread but now I just have to wait and see what happens to me. Thanks for reading my threads, I put a lot of effort in them and truth so I know people can relate to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm confused. There are quite a few people in the military who post on ATS, why are you targeted and they are not?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am guessing your not Active Army if they ARE making such a big deal about you posting on a forum. Having served I can tell you only the Reserves and NG are that anal about stuff that ISN'T breaching OPSEC!!! Also, what is your MOS?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I guess because they think I violated OPSEC but it was very minor. I dont think anything will happen to me now but who knows if they will do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Rest assured I am not NG or resv,im just a 13B who was told I was in trouble with the battalion, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Well a 13b in Iraq...damn, thought you guys no longer exsisted...artillery is not heard of much anymore...guess they attached you to some 11 series guys....well as far as OPSEC...its pretty hard to screw that up considering the insurgence know where our guys are 99% of the time already...I wouldn't worry to much!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Yes indeed, 13B is a dying breed considering we dont do fire mission like we use to. Now its all about PRT and CA missions. We are attached to 4-6 infantry so yeah same old routine. I think im safe now, they just wanted to use scare tactics on me. I almost fell for it :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
do you have any idea how they tracked you down? i used to be pretty paranoid about "big brother" monitoring my internet activity while i was in the army.

but then again, the army is so massive that it would be cost prohibitive for them to keep tabs on us 24/7.

i wonder if someone on this site tipped them off to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lou Minotti

Those damn snitches snitched me out before and batallion gave me a warning, but I think im good for now, not that I violate OPSEC much.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
BIG BROTHER'S WATCHING...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lou Minotti

you'd be surprized how many people tell me that. Its almost like they want to me with all sorts of warning that I might as well just
back. Those :shk:

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

new topics

top topics

join