It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Having studied the Art of War, Divide and Conquer, and the Hegelian Dialectic throughout my life, combined with a knowledge of Government, military, Law Enforcment, and the Intelligence Agencies, I have to say I believe that the use of the pretext of peace with the double-meaning through double-speak through political agenda through many Presidential Administrations, not just the last, nor the current, nor definitately and historical precendece, nor a future position within Government, is something that the vast majority of politicians sell to the people that are citizens of the United States of America. The agenda however has become quite clear to anyone with an education in history, politics, and or Government that while preaching peace from the pulpit of a political podium the people in power quite simply want to keep our nation divided against itself as a means to keep us in-fighting and distract us from the real agenda.

Truth : The First Victim, The Last to Be Un-Buried, Never to Rest...

Divide and Conquer, black against white, Republican against Democrat, Conservative against Democrat, because as well all remember the Pledge of Allegiance, indivisible is one of the key words sold there, that the people should not be divided.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Pledge of Allegiance

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands: one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I see this however as a contrary example of the true intentions of those in power, because through the political motivation of making their jobs easier, keeping the people divided is quite simply the obvious use of political ideology in selling the premise that they want people to be at peace, but if the people were at peace would not it be far easier for the people to see through the political lies, corruption, and foreign policy that gets us wrapped up in conflicts that we generally do not need?

Hegelian Dialectic- Problem, Reaction, Solution explained 1/3

Hegelian Dialectic- Problem, Reaction, Solution explained 2/3

Hegelian Dialectic- Problem, Reaction, Solution explained 3/3

Quote from : Wikipedia : Dialectic : Hegelian Dialectic

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation.

Hegel ascribed that terminology to Kant.

Carrying on Kant's work, Fichte greatly elaborated on the synthesis model, and popularized it.

On the other hand, Hegel did use a three-valued logical model that is very similar to the antithesis model, but Hegel's most usual terms were: Abstract-Negative-Concrete.

Sometimes Hegel would use the terms, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete.

Hegel used these terms hundreds of times throughout his works.

The formula, Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis, does not explain why the Thesis requires an Antithesis.

However, the formula, Abstract-Negative-Concrete, suggests a flaw in any initial thesis—it is too abstract and lacks the negative of trial, error and experience.

The same applies to the formula, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete.

For Hegel, the Concrete, the Synthesis, the Absolute, must always pass through the phase of the Negative, that is, Mediation.

This is the actual essence of what is popularly called Hegelian Dialectics.

To describe the activity of overcoming the negative, Hegel also often used the term Aufhebung, variously translated into English as "sublation" or "overcoming," to conceive of the working of the dialectic. Roughly, the term indicates preserving the useful portion of an idea, thing, society, etc., while moving beyond its limitations.

(Jacques Derrida's preferred French translation of the term was relever).

In the Logic, for instance, Hegel describes a dialectic of existence: first, existence must be posited as pure Being (Sein); but pure Being, upon examination, is found to be indistinguishable from Nothing (Nichts).

When it is realized that what is coming into being is, at the same time, also returning to nothing (in life, for example, one's living is also a dying), both Being and Nothing are united as Becoming.

As in the Socratic dialectic, Hegel claimed to proceed by making implicit contradictions explicit: each stage of the process is the product of contradictions inherent or implicit in the preceding stage.

For Hegel, the whole of history is one tremendous dialectic, major stages of which chart a progression from self-alienation as slavery to self-unification and realization as the rational, constitutional state of free and equal citizens.

The Hegelian dialectic cannot be mechanically applied for any chosen thesis.

Critics argue that the selection of any antithesis, other than the logical negation of the thesis, is subjective.

Then, if the logical negation is used as the antithesis, there is no rigorous way to derive a synthesis.

In practice, when an antithesis is selected to suit the user's subjective purpose, the resulting "contradictions" are rhetorical, not logical, and the resulting synthesis is not rigorously defensible against a multitude of other possible syntheses.

The problem with the Fichtean "Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis" model is that it implies that contradictions or negations come from outside of things.

Hegel's point is that they are inherent in and internal to things.

This conception of dialectics derives ultimately from Heraclitus.

Hegel has outlined that the purpose of dialectics is "to study things in their own being and movement and thus to demonstrate the finitude of the partial categories of understanding"

One important dialectical principle for Hegel is the transition from quantity to quality, which he terms the Measure.

The measure is the qualitative quantum, the quantum is the existence of quantity.

"The identity between quantity and quality, which is found in Measure, is at first only implicit, and not yet explicitly realised.

In other words, these two categories, which unite in Measure, each claim an independent authority.

On the one hand, the quantitative features of existence may be altered, without affecting its quality.

On the other hand, this increase and diminution, immaterial though it be, has its limit, by exceeding which the quality suffers change.

[...] But if the quantity present in measure exceeds a certain limit, the quality corresponding to it is also put in abeyance.

This however is not a negation of quality altogether, but only of this definite quality, the place of which is at once occupied by another.

This process of measure, which appears alternately as a mere change in quantity, and then as a sudden revulsion of quantity into quality, may be envisaged under the figure of a nodal (knotted) line"

As an example, Hegel mentions the states of aggregation of water:

"Thus the temperature of water is, in the first place, a point of no consequence in respect of its liquidity: still with the increase or diminution of the temperature of the liquid water, there comes a point where this state of cohesion suffers a qualitative change, and the water is converted into steam or ice".

As other examples Hegel mentions the reaching of a point where a single additional grain makes a heap of wheat; or where the bald-tail is produced, if we continue plucking out single hairs.

Another important principle for Hegel is the negation of the negation, which he also terms Aufhebung (sublation): Something is only what it is in its relation to another, but by the negation of the negation this something incorporates the other into itself.

The dialectical movement involves two moments that negate each other, a somewhat and an another.

As a result of the negation of the negation, "something becomes an other; this other is itself somewhat; therefore it likewise becomes an other, and so on ad infinitum".

Something in its passage into other only joins with itself, it is self-related.

In becoming there are two moments: coming-to-be and ceasing-to-be: by sublation, i.e. negation of the negation, being passes over into nothing, it ceases to be, but something new shows up, is coming to be.

What is sublated (aufgehoben) on the one hand ceases to be and is put to an end, but on the other hand it is preserved and maintained.

In dialectics, a totality transform itself, it is self-related.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

Looking at "Freedom", we can see it is an abstract idea, because it represents so many things, to many different people, but the negative of taking it away, or losing it through infringed rights, and the concrete of loss through new and terrifying laws wherein we have lost our "freedoms", whether real, or perceived, or even imagined, it is someting that can be touted as an imaginary weapon through the promise of letting us keep it, while simultaneously taking it away from us little by little, whenever and wherever an opportunity arises.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If "freedom" were real, as in a real and tangible object you could touch, then it would not be an abstrac idea, now would it?

I am of course referring to "freedom" here and the idea of a tangible object, such as an orange that is sweet and juicy to eat after peeling it and splitting the round fruit along it's natural divide.

Quote from :Wikipedia : Freedom (Philosophy)

Freedom in Philosophy is the right or ability to act according to ones will without being held up by the power of others.

From a philosophical point of view, it can be defined as the capacity to determine your own choices.

It can be defined negatively as an absence of constraint, subordination, and servitude.

Freedom can also be considered relative to a particular goal or circumstance.

One might be free to Speak but not to act, or vice-versa; free to leave, but not to enter; free to die, but not to live.

If we look at the philosophical idea of "freedom", we can break down the overall agenda a bit more clearly, to point to the motive on a lack of constraint as the driving desire of Government, whether you want to bring United States, Russia, or the United Kingdom into it, that is completely up to you, of course, but the overall theme is an antithesis that the polticians want us to have our freedoms, and that they can guarantee them to us, if only we are to cooperate, and be law abiding citizens, and while I have no issues with remaining a law abiding citizen, I have issue instead with the double-entendre through double-speak that they can guarantee it to us, because from what I have seen over my lifetime they cannot guarantee us our freedoms, only the false illusion of such, and that no person other than one's self can guarantee their own freedom.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Thesis Statement

The thesis statement states the thesis or argument of the author in an essay or similar document.

It is a focused section of text that clearly delineates the argument that is presented in the work.

Very often, the subject of the thesis statement is the topic of the paper.

The predicate is usually what the author of the paper is trying to prove.

If we look at politicians as authors, in giving their speeches, we can see that their thesis is one of peace, prosperity, and perfection of society, things all quite clearly impossible to achieve, not because of a lack of trying on our part, but because of a constant state of decay in our society through events that unfold right at the crucial time when peace is almost at hand.

The Assassination of Franz Ferdinand

Reichstag Fire

The Assassination of Martin Luther King

JFK's Assassination

Quote from : Wikipedia : Antithesis

Antithesis (Greek for "setting opposite", from ἀντί "against" + θέσις "position") is a counter-proposition and denotes a direct contrast to the original proposition.

In setting the opposite, an individual brings out of a contrast in the meaning (eg., the definition, interpretation, or semantics) by an obvious contrast in the expression.

The antihesis of this would be within the polticians speeches, as authors of history, creating the impression that a conflict may arise, but that we can overcome it, but only through Government protection.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Synthesis

In general, the noun synthesis (from the ancient Greek σύνθεσις, σύν "with" and θέσις "placing") refers to the combining of two or more entities to form something new.

The corresponding verb, to synthesise (or synthesize), means to make or form a synthesis.

The synthesis comes not from before an event, or the speech, but by setting up the conflict into pre-staged mode so as to set a stage up which the drama, or psychodrama can unfold upon the World Stage, or the World Theater.

Ideology: Political Spectrum -- Rey Ty

How the Media Constructs Public Opinion

Cost of the War in Iraq

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I agree with you that absolute freedom is impossible in this world. However you can ,if not "touch", but measure and compare it. Jail vs normal life. Normal life in US/EU vs normal life in ,say, Iran. Normal life in Iran vs normal life in Saudi Arabia or N. Korea. Jail in US/EU vs jail in North Korea.
So not all ideals in life are just used as empty slogans and hollow institutions by politicians and elite. 1984 is a great book, doublethink and newspeak are described perfectly and one has to be blind not to understand that official propaganda uses it all over the globe.
However one has to be equally (or oppositely
) blind not to notice that there are different boundaries in different places for what official propaganda can do.
I would advise to live in North Korea for a while and then when (and even if) you will return i will gladly listen to what your position would be.
Not that all is perfect in the West - this is very far from the truth. There is also corruption, weakness of lots of poor vs power of few rich, injustice and government lies. And it is great that you want it to be fixed. Me too. I just have no idea how, and seen how many times revolutionary attempts to fix the situation brought much more misery to people compared to what overthrown corrupt regimes caused - i think that it is best to start things from personal level.
Government elites "divide and conquer and lie" technique does not justify anti-government "divide and conquer and lie" one.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I agree with you that absolute freedom is impossible in this world. However you can ,if not "touch", but measure and compare it. Jail vs normal life. Normal life in US/EU vs normal life in ,say, Iran. Normal life in Iran vs normal life in Saudi Arabia or N. Korea. Jail in US/EU vs jail in North Korea.

Oh, I agree with the ability to be able to measure it, and compare it.

My mention and use of the words, was simply because of it being an abstract idea, something not "physical", as in an object which occupies space, like the mentioned orange, taking up space in your mouth as you chew it.

Philosophical Discussion : What If Next Time You Clicked "Post New Topic" Made You A Terrorist?

Yes, all of those places, are places where measuring the differences, and comparing would be something people would do, both the people living there and thinking America is better, but as well the politicians comparing our country as better, the whole grass is greener argument.

So not all ideals in life are just used as empty slogans and hollow institutions by politicians and elite. 1984 is a great book, doublethink and newspeak are described perfectly and one has to be blind not to understand that official propaganda uses it all over the globe.
However one has to be equally (or oppositely
) blind not to notice that there are different boundaries in different places for what official propaganda can do.

Again, I agree, propaganda is used all over, it is used as a crutch against using the truth, by Government, and our Government uses it so much they seem to be like a crack-baby addicted to heroin. Having had a discussion offline earlier, I spoke to friend and she agreed, Government, no matter which one in whichever nation, uses it both against their perceived enemy, and as well against their own people, and I will add in addition against our own allies as well.

Truth : The First Victim, The Last to Be Un-Buried, Never to Rest...

You know, 1984 is one George Orwell book I never read, but I never needed to read it because I see the actions of what everyone has told me is a fine book, in real life, never having needed that as a guide to see how Government abuses power.

I preferred instead Animal Farm, and learning the about the Communist system because back when I read it the Cold War was at a heightened state all the damn time.

Animal Farm: Centennial Edition

Amazon Review :

Since its publication in 1946, George Orwell's fable of a workers' revolution gone wrong has rivaled Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea as the Shortest Serious Novel It's OK to Write a Book Report About.

(The latter is three pages longer and less fun to read.)

Fueled by Orwell's intense disillusionment with Soviet Communism, Animal Farm is a nearly perfect piece of writing, both an engaging story and an allegory that actually works.

When the downtrodden beasts of Manor Farm oust their drunken human master and take over management of the land, all are awash in collectivist zeal.

Everyone willingly works overtime, productivity soars, and for one brief, glorious season, every belly is full.

The animals' Seven Commandment credo is painted in big white letters on the barn.

All animals are equal.

No animal shall drink alcohol, wear clothes, sleep in a bed, or kill a fellow four-footed creature.

Those that go upon four legs or wings are friends and the two-legged are, by definition, the enemy.

Too soon, however, the pigs, who have styled themselves leaders by virtue of their intelligence, succumb to the temptations of privilege and power.

"We pigs are brainworkers.

The whole management and organisation of the farm depend on us. Day and night, we are watching over your welfare.

It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples."

While this swinish brotherhood sells out the revolution, cynically editing the Seven Commandments to excuse their violence and greed, the common animals are once again left hungry and exhausted, no better off than in the days when humans ran the farm.

Satire Animal Farm may be, but it's a stony reader who remains unmoved when the stalwart workhorse, Boxer, having given his all to his comrades, is sold to the glue factory to buy booze for the pigs.

Orwell's view of Communism is bleak indeed, but given the history of the Russian people since 1917, his pessimism has an air of prophecy.

--Joyce Thompson

I would advise to live in North Korea for a while and then when (and even if) you will return i will gladly listen to what your position would be.

Tell, you what, I'll go move to South America and become a puppet dictator for the American Government through the ruse of fake and bake tans, and disguises and you can keep that suggestion, because I have no desire to live anywhere near Kim Jong Il.

I say that of course, in jest, and just opened myself up to post a thread you might like, about puppet dictators.

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

I fully understand the differences between America and North Korea, however I do see how Government's, on both side can use that as a false political doctrine, abusing their power to suit an agenda.

Not that all is perfect in the West - this is very far from the truth. There is also corruption, weakness of lots of poor vs power of few rich, injustice and government lies. And it is great that you want it to be fixed. Me too. I just have no idea how, and seen how many times revolutionary attempts to fix the situation brought much more misery to people compared to what overthrown corrupt regimes caused - i think that it is best to start things from personal level.

Well, it makes me happy to know you see in me that I want to make that change, and equally please me that you want that same, and I see you're from Israel.

Revolution, is not something I see as a viable way to force a change, unless someone wants a military coup, bloody or otherwise, I see the change happening in a much different way, through using the template already there, just refine it to cut off the filth, corruption, and political crap that Washigton D.C. does and will never quit using.

How To Overthrow Your Own Government, Legally and Without Violence, In Order To Survive

Government elites "divide and conquer and lie" technique does not justify anti-government "divide and conquer and lie" one.

I could not agree with that statement more.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
By utilizing the psychodrama of different events, political, military, or civil, politicians often push their agendas by grasping power once we are divided through conflict.

People for the most part want peace, there are some who just want the world to burn.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Psychodrama

Psychodrama is a form of human development which explores, through dramatic action, the problems, issues, concerns, dreams and highest aspirations of people, groups, systems and organizations.

It is mostly used as a group work method, in which each person in the group can become a therapeutic agent for each other in the group.

Developed by Jacob L. Moreno, psychodrama has strong elements of theater, often conducted on a stage where props can be used.

The audience is fully involved with the dramatic action.

Audience involvement is either through personal interest in the concerns of the leading actor, called the protagonist; or through playing some roles of the drama which helps the protagonist; or taking the form of some of the other elements of the drama, which can give voice to the rest of our wild universe; or through active engagement as an audience member.

Psychodrama's core function is the raising of spontaneity in an adequate and functional manner.

It is through the raising of spontaneity that a system, whether an internal human system or an organizational system, can begin to become creative, life filled and develop new solutions to old and tired problems or adequate solutions to new situations and concerns.

A psychodrama is best conducted and produced by a person trained in the method or learning the method called a psychodrama director.

There are many psychodrama training institutes in many countries around the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b559c5864b7.jpg[/atsimg]

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 1 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 2 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 3 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 4 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 5 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 6 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 7 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 8 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 9 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 10 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 11 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 12 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 13 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 14 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 15 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 16 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 17 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 18 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 19 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 20 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 21 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 22 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 23 of 24

Crowd Psychology & Manipulation 24 of 24

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617f0c07d5ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Very nice write-up SKL as usual. I agree, the people at the top of the proverbial food chain have been manipulating the masses as far back as anyone can remember into perpetual conflict with each other. Craziest part is, it's just a very miniscule amount of extremely greedy and SICK individuals and familial bloodlines which have been behind the vast majorities of these grotesqueries over the centuries. I get the feeling that the masses are finally undergoing some sort of shift, albeit ever so slightly, into recognition that they are being manipulated. Shining the light of knowledge onto the key perpetrators and elitists behind this will be CRUCIAL in putting an end to this. Keep up the great work brother.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Very nice write-up SKLM as usual. I agree, the people at the top of the proverbial food chain have been manipulating the masses as far back as anyone can remember into perpetual conflict with each other. Craziest part is, it's just a very miniscule amount of extremely greedy and SICK individuals and familial bloodlines which have been behind the vast majorities of these grotesqueries over the centuries. I get the feeling that the masses are finally undergoing some sort of shift, albeit ever so slightly, into recognition that they are being manipulated. Shining the light of knowledge onto the key perpetrators and elitists behind this will be CRUCIAL in putting an end to this. Keep up the great work brother.

DimensionalDetective, thank you for that.

You are correct about the power elite and a familial structure that brooks no dissent.

They practics treason, sedition, and crimes against humanity, and align with secret societies, giving oath to those who hide in the shadows, playing us against each other, meanwhile playing at serving the best interests of mankind, while they do nothing more than betray humankind.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Thinking that we will be collared as dogs, and bow to them as masters.

I say beware the hand that feeds you who tries to claim masterhood over you, because that hand is the same exact hand that can and will put you down.

Just like "Old Yeller".

A man can only serve one master, and my master is not the power elite, nor will it ever be, because I am my own master and I serve no one.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Found these videos and thought they were worthwhile for this thread.

Individualism vs. Collectivism Part 1 of 5

Individualism vs. Collectivism Part 2 of 5

Individualism vs. Collectivism Part 3 of 5

Individualism vs. Collectivism Part 4 of 5

Individualism vs. Collectivism Part 5 of 5

G. Edward Griffin speaks on Individualism verses Collectivism.

He's the author of a book, of thread named below.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

G. Edward Griffin- On Individualism v Collectivism #1

G. Edward Griffin- On Individualism v Collectivism #2

G. Edward Griffin- On Individualism v Collectivism #3

G. Edward Griffin- On Individualism v Collectivism #4

Leninism vs Fabianism: Two Branches of Collectivism [Part 1]

Leninism vs Fabianism: Two Branches of Collectivism [Part 2]

Leninism vs Fabianism: Two Branches of Collectivism [Part 3]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just got done doing another thread which correlates to this one.

Guess What I Got For Christmas? The Complete Infidel's Guide to the Koran

I can see the correlations of power on both sides of the playing field.

I wrote this thread a while back which was suggestive that what I had found was a torture manual of Al Queda, but through speaking with a thread contributor, both he and I agreed it was most likely a C.I.A. translated copy.

Al-Qaeda Kidnapping and Hostage Taking Manual : A PDF I Found

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Quite on top of your game as usual in exposing the behind the scenes cabal my bother.

This is indeed a ruse as old as recorded history, where a select few at the top of the chain use trickery, misdirection and brainwashing to keep the masses in confusion and infighting amongst each other, while they are steadily and stealthily picking their pockets and keeping them as unaware slaves. To break free of the prison, one must first become aware they are CONDITIONED into it.

If you haven't read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley, I highly suggest it. Although some "out there" off-world suggestions are implied, the core of the material delves into the secret societies and elite groups who have been honing this system of control and enslavement for centuries, and the methodologies they use to keep these systems firmly in place.

Keep up the great work SKL.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Quite on top of your game as usual in exposing the behind the scenes cabal my bother.

I'm going to assume that was meant to say brother.

This is indeed a ruse as old as recorded history, where a select few at the top of the chain use trickery, misdirection and brainwashing to keep the masses in confusion and infighting amongst each other, while they are steadily and stealthily picking their pockets and keeping them as unaware slaves. To break free of the prison, one must first become aware they are CONDITIONED into it.

Yes, that is correct, the games they play are old, and they us treat as pawns on a chess board.

You should read this Houdini book which helped me figure out a lot.

The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero

SKL's Amazon Review :

Harry Houdini : The Man, The Myth, The Spy, The Secret Service Agent

A lot of people love reading about Harry Houdini the magician, the Handcuff King the escape artist but did you know that he was a spy & a Secret Service agent?

I can prove it with one book & a few well versed words here.

The book I am talking about is one I am just over half way through & it is entitled "The Secret Life of Houdini : The Making of a Superhero."

This book is awesome & I encourage everyone to read it and enjoy the story of Harry Houdini from beginning to end.

It tells about the man, the myth, the spy, the Secret Service agent who was a performer who made the world love him & his shows & continually conquered his every demon, including his own self loathing while continually re-creating himself for the world at large.

Yes this book still fits into this world of the wide web that is the internet.

The book is all about how all of Harry Houdini's having been a major instigator in World War I in the propaganda & success of America while Harry Houdini, or some may know him better as Ehrich Weiss, a Jewish man who changed his identity to fit better into the world and to better sell himself to the world as an entertainer at large for War World I in the rise of Germany the first time it came to power.

The fact that the book is from archival data and letters both from & to Harry Houdini is what makes this book so intriguing.

Please feel free to enjoy the book & I would love to hear anyone else's opinion & thoughts on this subject.

A lot of people do not know that the Secret Service was a spy agency at one time and was connected to the spy world like the C.I.A., N.S.A., D.I.A. & the rest of the alphabet Intelligent Agencies.

Harry Houdini taught our American Dough Boys how to escape from handcuffs, being tied in ropes, & how to escape from torpedoed ships by being on stage in an ampitheater & having actually being a teacher of the American military.

Harry Houdini eventually figured out that almost every level of Government, up to and including the White House was infiltrated by financial predators, called spiritualists.

Those financial predators murdered him and made it look like his appendix burst.

Odd thing is that the appendix is on the right side of your body.

To me, they made the theory worse, by stating Houdini's was on his left.

Marking him as "special" and "different".

Symbologicially, that was stating he was not "on the right side of God".

If you haven't read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley, I highly suggest it. Although some "out there" off-world suggestions are implied, the core of the material delves into the secret societies and elite groups who have been honing this system of control and enslavement for centuries, and the methodologies they use to keep these systems firmly in place.

Keep up the great work SKL.

I have not read that book yet but thanks for the recommendation.

I've been reading on the secret societies for a long time.

By "off-world" are you referring to reptilians, perhaps?

The reason I ask is I've read on Enki and Enlil via sci-fi books.

I think somewhere along the way, someone mis-read, or mis-interpreted the "reptilian mind" in psychology, or intentionally twisted that part of our thinking process deliberately as dis-information, because that's our part of the brain that's into sex, violence, and greed.

Selling the "reptilian threat" as a mythos and from there the game of Chinese Whispers took over.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

join