It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
this is fantastic!

...a great Christmas present indeed!!

i'll have to download and save this to my flash drive full of other important e-books and research web pages, and read it when i have the time!

thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention - i love to hear anything Mr. Wilcock has to say... always a treat!

EDIT:
by the way, is anyone interested to know what i have saved on this flash drive?? i'd love to share the wealth!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
is there a way to download this whole article?? or am i just going to have to read it on the website??

anyone know?

...like is there a .pdf version of this?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What makes me upset is it when you have most of the ats public who thinks that anything and everything floating in the sky is alien. everyone claims that the norway is a ufo (well to some missle). THe problem I'm having is it when they spread their words of alien agendas and the such. When I read atsers claiming that the norway spiral was a ufo I automatically think Unidentified flying object. But we here claim it's alien. Project blue beam and the such. What people don't believe is that it could be a portal from another dimension. This portal in it on itself could possibly be anything.

What we have become is nothing but a modern crazy man. Please let me elaborate. In ancient times every man woman and child who have seen something strange in the sky has claim to gods or angels. We on the other hand claim that they are all alien. Perhaps it's not so black and white as we think it is. Perhaps there's more than just aliens coming from the sky. Perhaps we need an open mind and sit back and say "hey this could be something manifested in itself due to ourselves". We're not as smart as we think and still we banter off like crazy men on the street. The strange thing I must admit all and have to ask is if we are good. The answer is no. (duh). So what happens to all men who have not been good is this world in the past? Did their civilization survived? No. Why do you think that would change because we're "smarter" now? The earth universe can kill us off whenever it wants. Now what is that spiral? If it was negative what would come out of it?

link   

Originally posted by druid1
However you do get to the point where you think the hours spent listening to Project Camelot have just been a waste of time.

Amen to that!

Kerry makes my blood boil just listening to her and how she constantly interrupts and interjects. Most of PC interviews could go so smoothly and be very informative if Kerry would STFU and just listen 95% of the time.

link   
What a load of nonsense.

You shouldn't take people on their word, especially a dodgy character like David Wilcock. Do some unbiased research into these claims, you won't find much evidence to back them up.

I don't mean to sound condescending but you shouldn't be making announcements based on an E Book, let alone one written by this guy.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by druid1
However you do get to the point where you think the hours spent listening to Project Camelot have just been a waste of time.

Amen to that!

Kerry makes my blood boil just listening to her and how she constantly interrupts and interjects. Most of PC interviews could go so smoothly and be very informative if Kerry would STFU and just listen 95% of the time.

I agree with you.

I find her quite rude, and think she's an embarrassment to the whole project.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I'm glad you posted this. There's too many people automatically linking UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) with Aliens. Unless the person actually sees an Alien how can they possibly make that claim?

There's this virus that's running rampant on this site it's called assumptions. Let's stop making them.

That Norway Spiral does make me think of some sort of wormhole or vortex, so you're not alone in thinking that. Although to claim that's exactly what it is would be making an assumption, so I'll leave it at "I don't know" at this stage. Provided you don't believe in the failed rocket explaination, this remains a mystery.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I may decide to read this later on. (one more xmas round to make today)

But I am already having a major problem with this information as it was presented in the OP.
Aside from Wilcock obviously trying to cover his own tracks here (come on people, how many times do we have to see this exact same bullsnap?) he has lied, IMO.

He lied when he said it wasn't supposed to be leaked to the internet!
Was he not talking about this for HOURS on Coast to Coast HIMSELF?

This man is such a charlatan.
Please, for the love of Pete people, learn to think for yourselves. Don't automatically assume a person is telling a truth when it is convienient for your desires.

A lot of people here would make horrible detectives, I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by grantbeed

I was interested until it went into the boosting of Obama.
There arent smear campaigns against him, there are HUGE numbers of people out there that are pissed at him for his actions, his lies, and his breaking down of the US as a whole.

It has nothing to do with UFOs or disclosure.

Disgusting, here they go again touting this man as some sort of Anti NWO messiah, except now for the disclosure agenda? Give me a break man.

Its all BUNK

Mask, I had the same intuitive response to this regarding BO. I agree, bunk!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Can you imagine the position the disclosing entity or government would be under?
The trillions of questions among them trying to defend all the secrets.
Imagine the line up of lawsuits for damages from those who have been abducted.
If you ask me I would say the world powers are scared to disclose.
Kinda "you go first" type thing

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Now i haven't read the article and i haven't read all the threads in this post and also i would like to add that i am open to Aliens and UFO's, but as it has yet to be proven and i havent seen anything myself i remain open to the idea.

But by reading the OPS post and this comment: -

-David Wilcock’s original disclosure date was not supposed to have been leaked on the internet. If you remember, it was not him who originally released the information, but two members of Project Camelot who did so. He was planning on not revealing it for fear that doing so would result in a failure of the event, which is exactly what happened.

I seem to remember hearing his voice on a youtube video saying that there would be disclosure. So i don't see how he can deny this...
EDIT: infact, here it is: - www.youtube.com...

Also after watching/hearing this guy talk, i believe he spouts out verbal diarrhea. His technique is to use information overload and doesn't back up any of his claims while jumping to another subject very quickly andf when he does try and back it up he says "he was told by so and so" or it was in dream and this isnt good enough.

IMO this guy made the wrong career choice and decided he would be a speaker instead of an author(of fiction)

[edit on 26-12-2009 by r3dman]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wilcock has proven his sources and inside info is misleading him. Can you trust his info if you know right from the start that the info is corrupt and to what extent is unknown.

I appreciate Wilcock, I like his hope and such for the future...but he tested his sources himself and it failed...I am not sure why he is now putting out a book, or article really. What he should do is review everything he has ever learned piece by piece and restructure his beliefs based on the fact that he has been fed a ton of lies.

I will read the article, but going in with the idea that its a script for a movie verses any reality. I am getting on board with the whole "proof or anyone can say anything" bandwagon in this whole area. Sure, ET exists somewhere in the universe...the question is are they coming here for visits and for now, the jury is very much out...plenty of stories and I could spin yarns forever of what I believe, but belief and hope is not necesarily fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by grantbeed

I was interested until it went into the boosting of Obama.
There arent smear campaigns against him, there are HUGE numbers of people out there that are pissed at him for his actions, his lies, and his breaking down of the US as a whole.

It has nothing to do with UFOs or disclosure.

Disgusting, here they go again touting this man as some sort of Anti NWO messiah, except now for the disclosure agenda? Give me a break man.

Its all BUNK

Mask, I had the same intuitive response to this regarding BO. I agree, bunk!

I as well feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was interested until I got to...

-Disclosure is coming because the Illuminati/Rockefeller groups have essentially run out of money and the resources necessary to keep their power...

The folks that own the money printing press, gold, media, infrastructure, banks etc. and rig the markets running out of money? Ahhhh no.

The Obama stuff was good for a chuckle too.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I folowed Bill over To PC from Project Serpo, and in the Beginning was very very happy w/ PC.. But as of late, it seems they have lost direction.
They seem to put way to much stock in David W. There is something about him that just does not sit right w/ me. (I was checking out his forum one day and a member had posted a "channeled" something and the Mod responded that only ONLY David W approved channels could be posted THen RE: the member to the David W APPROVED reading list. WTF is that. Wish I had copied that, can't find it now, was a while back. )

Yes I agree the PC Interviews could be MUCH BETTER if Kerri would NOT interupt and challenge the person,

Its a sad thing the peeps Like David W come into the public light and place a dark cloud over the subject and people who are TRULY gifted and those that are working for Disclosure Truth. IMHO He is nothing more than a snake oil peddler who only has his own self intrest and monitory gain in sight.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wish that this were credible I really do . . . .

its more laughable / entertaining

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by r3dman

Your right, he did talk about it alot, however he was not the first one to release it. He jumped on the bandwagon after it got out, but he said that he had all intentions of keeping it under wraps (whether you believe him or not). If I were him, I would have certainly have kept such a date under wraps. If there were any reason not to have disclosure on that particular date, a leak would be the prime reason.

As to all you others out there who refuse to look at the article because it has David's name stamped on it, I suggest that you at least take a glance at some of the key points there.

In the final part, David talks about the real history of the US government, using CREDIBLE SOURCES with LINKS and PROOF. Not to mention that Dr. Steven Greer is mentioned quite a few times, as supporting David's notion that disclosure is being pushed by the Russians.

Information overload?

I don't know about you, but if I had a ton of information, I would certainly use ALL of it to support myself... because isn't that what your supposed to do to prove a point?

David's point here isn't to push another disclosure date, its to explain WHY he believes disclosure is going to happen very soon. He makes it clear that there is no official date for disclosure, which is the right thing to say, because there is none. It will happen when you least expect it, when your at the bar having a drink, on comes Obama's face on CNN.

He isn't making a single cent off this work, which is amazing because he literally "TELLS ALL". There is no "a credible source told me this" or "We have reason to believe" garbage, only "THIS person said this" and "THIS evidence gives us reason to believe". This isn't any of his regular "follow me blindly" or "have hope in what I say". This is a well fleshed out conspiracy research paper, chalk load full of sources and scientific evidence. He PROVES the norway spiral was not a missle, and that it was most likely created by the nearby HAARP station. (I believe this was already proven on ATS, but regardless, here it is again).

If you still want to operate on your closed minds, at least take a look at the final page of the article; It is no doubt a treasure trove of information for any conspiracy fan.

I for one, am taking all his information with a grain of salt, as I do any information about conspiracies or unproven ideas. But 1 grain of salt is always better than none.

Peace

EDIT:

The more of these replies I read, the more I get the feeling that people are missing David's point entirely. His point in the article, and in his website overall, is that we are addicted to fear, and crave events like 9/11 and WANT to believe that there is going to be some violent NWO take over. TPTB are feeding us this addiction- it is the only reason they are TPTB; they are the sole dealers, and we are the addicts.

He is 100% right everyone. Regardless of his means, any mind should see that the vast majority of people are addicted to fear, and only through conquering this addiction can we finally conquer TPTB. This doesn't mean not to be careful, or mindful of consequences, but to keep a steady eye, and remember that ultimately, we have absolutely NOTHING to fear.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect and never fear, because I do, as does probably everyone else, but that doesn't mean I never strive to be better. Sure Wilcock may be loonie in some regards from certain perspectives, but I believe a message like this is absolutely genuine, and anyone spreading a message like this has good intentions.

I would rather listen to Wilcock any day of the week than some fear mongerer telling us to go start a riot at our local city hall. History speaks for all when it says that violence and fear can create good, but it also creates a pattern from which we will never escape until we destroy the one thing keeping it well knitted together: Fear.

[edit on 26/12/0909 by Monts]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OMG....I guess some people are just born suckers and stay that way their whole life.

What's the saying? "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Shame on you!

Or as good old GWB would say:

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

-David Wilcock’s original disclosure date was not supposed to have been leaked on the internet. If you remember, it was not him who originally released the information, but two members of Project Camelot who did so. He was planning on not revealing it for fear that doing so would result in a failure of the event, which is exactly what happened.

Right.... how convenient. Excuses excuses.

Who would profit from disclosure? Nobody. At the same time, there is a lot to gain from keeping people in the dark. NASA can go on with the charade, other agencies can keep doing whatever they are doing in space without any watchful eyes from the citizens.

Aliens certainly wont disclose themselfs. They have nothing to gain from it either.

But its a nice idea that some day there will be a new dawn and a end to the madness on this planet.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
While the prospect of disclosure is indeed thrilling to consider, I am almost certain without being prophetic that within the major core body of information being kept secret from the public are sinister and dark secrets that doom the rest of us while the criminal elite survive to live another day in their off world colony or (DUMB) deep undergroud military bunkers with tons of food and water supplies.

What if the corrupt elite built underground shelters and made preparations to survive some planetary event so castastrophic that only those in deep underground shelters will survive? Perhaps only those with access to UFO technology and otherworld dimension travel technologies will survive. The point I make is that there exists the potential for some disclosure truths to be not so upbeat and not so positive as I am certain we will discover.

When all the ooh, aaah, about UFO's, zero point endless energy, anti-gravity and dimensional teleportation devices, time travel secrets, medical cures, secrets of space travel.....secrets to eternal life, when all the good is found and raved about, we will no doubt discover some big bad news item. If the new openess of disclosure continues to hide the truth of any pending disaster that the elite know about but which we the uninformed will not be able to survive then disclosure has failed. To me this is the single tipping point that will determine whether disclosure is indeed a benefit for mankind or just another step towards continued ignorance of the masses.

What benefit is there to mankind if we the average planetary citizen dies a horrible death on the surface of the planet and those that kept the secrets from public knowledge not only survive but profit from their misuse of secret data obtained with the complicity of major military industrial complex entities? Yes, I understand the world is not fair but this inbalance is a deadly tipping of the scales toward those that know and made preparation. To me this is like rewarding the murderer for the planning necessary to execute the murder.

At core to any disclosure must be an end to all corruption in any venue that serves the public trust and we must demand a higher standard of ethics from any corporartion that does business with the federal government. We must demand a return to real ethical and moral behaviour for all representatives of public service and especially from those that serve in government and specifically the Executive branch of government. We do not deserve big corporate interest bribed puppets reading prompters and or speaking for the nation. We need leaders speaking from the heart and mind about truthful matters seeking real solutions to real problems. We need a return to real science and real medicine. What we need is "real" truth from real leaders. We must not accept less.

We deserve real truth to truly benefit from a planetary UFO disclosure of huge proportions. We should not just turn the page to the same old tired, deceitful rhetoric about we're too uneducated or we would panic and begin to eat each other if we knew we would not survive some event. We the inhabitants of Earth deserve to be told the truth and we need to continue from that day forth with nothing but the truth for the true benefit of disclosure to propel us into another golden age. We will be mashing the same old crap if we continue to think and act as if the average human being would not understand the truth if we were told the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join