It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS!!!

David Wilcock has just given me, ATS, and the world, possibly the best Christmas Present of all time: Disclosure: Endgame

divinecosmos.com...

This is a MASSIVE E-book on his website, Divine Cosmos, finally revealing everything he knows about disclosure, and releasing a plethora of absolutely mind-boggling information!

It’s all in here folks, tied all together;

-Disclosure
-Norway Spiral/Moscow Pyramid
-Illuminati
-New World Order
-Project Blue Beam
-Russia Today
-Asian Alliance
-Roswell
-Kennedy Assassination
-The “real” history of the US government
-David Wilcock’s Sources
-MUCH MORE!

This massive essay is a MUST-READ!

For those of you wanting a quick fix, I will sum up a few of the major key points here, but I highly recommend you read the whole book, for there is simply too much information to relay.

-David Wilcock’s original disclosure date was not supposed to have been leaked on the internet. If you remember, it was not him who originally released the information, but two members of Project Camelot who did so. He was planning on not revealing it for fear that doing so would result in a failure of the event, which is exactly what happened.

-Disclosure is definitely imminent, and is being forced upon the Illuminati (Rothschild)/Rockefeller groups by a third group, dubbed the International Coalition

-Disclosure is coming because the Illuminati/Rockefeller groups have essentially run out of money and the resources necessary to keep their power, and their secrets involving UFO’s and ET intelligence. They are running on fumes, and are pulling out their last cards in desperate attempts to maintain control.

-The International Coalition is a world power group that has its base in a Russian Christian sect dubbed the “New Kremlin”, which has existed for over 200 years and has connections to the Russian Czars

-This “International Coalition” is supported by Russia, India, China, and Japan

-They used captured Project Blue Beam technology (stolen from American/Israeli Intel during the Russian/Georgian 2008 conflict) to produce the Norway Spiral, and the Moscow Pyramid on the day of Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech as a clear message that it is time to tell the truth.

-More Eastern-European sky phenomena (Sky Halo, Floating Crucifix) were also manifestations of this new technology gained by Russia

-If Obama/US does not disclose soon, more spectacular phenomena will probably keep appearing in Eastern-Europe, and eventually other groups will come forward to disclose.

-This Conflict against the Illuminati/Rockefeller’s has been ongoing for the last 100 years. Their power is slipping- Obama is NOT a part of the Rockefeller/Illuminati control groups, which is why so much fear-mongering and disinformation/attack campaigns have been ongoing against him, around the world in many different forms.

-Some of this conflict involves PAID BLOGGERS who deliberately ATTACK him and his ideas in attempt to start an uprising against him. That’s right, PAID disinformation is occurring on the net, and without doubt on ATS.

-Also revealed is a series of secretly taped conversations involving a prominent CIA figure, Robert T. Crowley, which document the CIA’s involvement with UFO’s, Kennedy Assassination, Rowell, ET presence, and much more.

Of course this is just a brief overview, and there is much more information that is contained in the book.

After Reading it, I, for one, am quite convinced (for the first time) that Disclosure is truly coming. This coming year could truly become the most important year in the history of our civilization, and one that I am sure we will all be very privileged to have witnessed.

Enjoy, Merry Christmas!

P.S.

David also ends on the note that he will release a final conclusion to this book the first week of January, tying all this information into 2012, ascension, DNA, and beyond.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thank Monts gonna use the rest of my holoidays to read it...
But i have been disapointed so many times so i wont put to much in it before the spaceships land

+65 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not even going to bother reading it, and i'm sure many others will feel the same.

Wilcock is now a proven "waste of time"

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I was interested until it went into the boosting of Obama.
There arent smear campaigns against him, there are HUGE numbers of people out there that are pissed at him for his actions, his lies, and his breaking down of the US as a whole.

It has nothing to do with UFOs or disclosure.

Disgusting, here they go again touting this man as some sort of Anti NWO messiah, except now for the disclosure agenda? Give me a break man.

Its all BUNK

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Stop giving these people opportunity to use you by reading their trash. Just be patient and wait for a real disclosure.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I was interested until it went into the boosting of Obama.

Its all BUNK

First of all, why even bother saying that when you haven't even read the article yet?

There arent smear campaigns against him, there are HUGE numbers of people out there that are pissed at him for his actions, his lies, and his breaking down of the US as a whole.

The only thing said about Obama is that he is not affiliated with any of the 3 power groups. Hillary Clinton was supposed to have won the election, and is a part of this sphere of influence; in case you haven't forgotten, she spent LOADS of money campaigning against Obama.

Also, it takes little to no intelligence to realize that there is a MASSIVE anti-Obama campaign occurring at the political level. I see attack ads against him and his policies daily, and I live in Canada! Whether or not he is good or bad for the US is irrelevant! The main point is that there are powers at work trying to take away as much power as they can from him.

It has nothing to do with UFOs or disclosure.

Disgusting, here they go again touting this man as some sort of Anti NWO messiah, except now for the disclosure agenda? Give me a break man.
This article does not support, nor boost Obama in anyway!

RThis article is NOT PRO-OBAMA. In fact, it is mostly anti-Obama, seeing as the article promotes that warnings have been sent to him, saying to disclose now, or the US will be left out.

This whole article is about disclosure, and Obama is mentioned maybe 4 times during the entire book!! 98% of the article isn't even about him! It is about DISCLOSURE!!!!!

This bias is sickening; not even reading an article that has barely anything to do with Obama because it says that there may be forces at work to take him down.

In fact, comments like these give creedence to David's assertion that people like you have been brainwashed into thinking that anything that has to do with Obama is crap.

I personally don't agree at all with most of his policies in the US, but that doesn't mean I don't give him respect, and give people who are only TALKING ABOUT HIM a fare shot at delivering his message without ignoring it- whatever it may be.

An open mind is the key- Don't ignore information, process it!

And most importantly, READ and CRITIQUE before you talk my friend.

[edit on 26/12/0909 by Monts]

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I just have one question, if Obama is not part of the "Illuminati" group, then how the hell did he get to be POTUS?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am thinking that I shall give it until February until I lose hope in disclosure. However, I am not going to be holding my breath. I will merely wait and see what February may or may not bring.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Probably because we've heard the things he says and such for quite some time.

I find him to be entertaining, but that is about it. I got nothing against him being right, would be nice. But it's pretty obvious that he see's things with a certain bias.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

He got the job because it was originally intended for Hillary. Notice her massive campaign spending budget. They weren't expecting the Obama movement to gain so much support in so little time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I totally agree with you friend, 100%.
He is most certainly biased , as are 99% of all politicians.

But you, unlike some other eggheads, you are at least willing to listen to him, others who talk about him, and even people who mention him without labeling them as the "Obama-Christ prophet comitee".

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Not even going to bother reading it, and i'm sure many others will feel the same.

Wilcock is now a proven "waste of time"

I suggest you at least give it a glance. I was skeptical at first as well, but this article tells all. No unanswered questions or misterious prophecies here. He tells us his sources, his reasons, and all of his beliefs of the matter.

If David Wilcock has any real chance of proving himself, this article will be the definitive answer as to whether or not he does.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Ok, so you think he wasn't made a candidate by the "Illuminati", that he came up from "nowhere", on his own power, and then accidentally won the election, despite the efforts of the "Illuminati"?

I don't think so. Hillary was supossed to lose. He was supposed to win.

What about HIS campaign, if I remember correctly, he was made to look like the Messiah, that would bring hope and change.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Yes, you have a good point.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is a part of it all. And his campaign did have a "messiah" like tone too it. But that doesn't mean that he is Illuminati/NWO, it could just mean he had a brilliant team of promoters working behind his back with an infallible strategy.

Also keep in mind that my answer doesn't reflect my own personal opinions on the matter, simply the article's.

Personally, I do believe that Obama is a puppet to a certain point, just like all politicians in position of power. Whether or not he was a puppet from the start, or became one as his popularity grew/he got elected is my real question.

I'm pretty sure that all presidents that are elected, within days of being elected, are taken into a room where they are shown pictures of presidents and other politicians being assassinated, and are told "If you don't listen to us, that will be you".

And also don't forget that one of the main points of this article is that the Illuminati/NWO are losing there power- it is obvious, especially with the economy, that they are in serious trouble. If they were to fail or have any mess-ups, now would be the time.

[edit on 26/12/0909 by Monts]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Monts

Ok, so you think he wasn't made a candidate by the "Illuminati", that he came up from "nowhere", on his own power, and then accidentally won the election, despite the efforts of the "Illuminati"?

I don't think so. Hillary was supossed to lose. He was supposed to win.

What about HIS campaign, if I remember correctly, he was made to look like the Messiah, that would bring hope and change.

This one goes to everyone:

Never be so sure about how the Illuminati power structure operates. You do not know, and are merely speculating. That goes for everyone, including myself.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

All I'm saying is that in order for Obama to even be a candidate, he must've been part of them.

I must say I like the theory presented in the article, wich shows that the Norway Spiral couldn't have been a missile.

Someone should post that info in one of the ongoing threads.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I said "I think", so jeah, I'm not sure, and speculating.

Still it seems obvious that at that level, every candidate is put forward by the same team, one being the "fall guy", or "woman", and one being the winner.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. and the breakdown, Monts.
Like others have stated, I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet as I've had them dashed so many times up to this point. I'm still perplexed as to why everyone still seems to be 'waiting' for the US to officially disclose anyway. IMO, other countries would have just as much credibility releasing the information--especially if they can provide proof.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I can't wait to read it all, just to see what he's talking about. Also I do believe he is right that the powers that be are losing control and have to do something in order to keep our minds and their minions from figuring out they are the ones that did this to us.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I quit reading after the 12 paragraphs comparing us to kids on a school playground.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join