It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel summons envoys from all over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

HA.....HA.....HA.....

And your post is not one of the many, many mouth foaming rants about invading Iran?

The only thing that will bring peace is if Iran gets nukes just like every other country in the Nuke club. But they wont, Chanters like you will lead the way into yet another war that kills babies.

The only country crazy enough to have used Nukes on another was the US, I highly doubt Iran would, they just want to survive. But that's Just MO.

WW III is inevitable.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Every country in the world that has acquired nuclear weapons instantaneously becomes immune to invasion. you become one of the big boys who gets to play ball with the rest. Hell The second North Korea got nukes the US and every other country backed away and let them be. It will be the same for Iran if they get them. But they wont.

So if you get nukes it makes you immune?
I believe 3 towers collapsed in a nuclear country.

I also believe that Pakistan has nukes, yet the US still think it is a good idea to hit citizens with drones.

Isreal have nukes and it still does not stop Hamas from throwing bottle rockets over the wall into Isreal now does it?

In fact having nukes does not make you immune at all, just makes the way you attack different.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Exactly!

It makes it different. You become one of the boys, a country with a voice. Why do you think Israel has to fight mosquitoes instead of an army? why do you think the US gets in walk into a country and build a green zone paradise? Why do you think Pakistan has not been squashed like a bug? Why does North Korea shoot rockets over japan like it a game? Why is China, India, Russia and all the rest countries that are respected and have power?

Because of the Nukes, nothing more.

And you guys honestly think that in this dangerous scary world, with all these big players around, Iran wants Nukes to wipe Israel off the map? They just want to be part of the team, the only team with some kind of a future for it's people.

In a world armed to the teeth with nukes, hell bent on war and occupation what would you do?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am betting that it has something to do with recent rise in, what they call 'anti-semitism' around the globe, so the envoys may be discussing why is it happening...

if this is the case, I am very skeptical about the outcome, those people are so arrogant that they will never accept that they are wrong...

but I hope that I am wrong

[edit on 26-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm pretty sure Israelis are like the rest of us - sacks of very fragile meat full of tiger food.

If it turns out they're all T-100's, well... I guess it might explain a few things.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Nice find Coffinman, we will have to keep an eye on this one. S+F

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The only country crazy enough to have used Nukes on another was the US

Crazy enough? You act as if it was an easy decision to make. I suppose Operation Downfall/Coronet would have been better in your eyes?

This situation with Israel is interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on this. I've certainly never heard of a nation calling back the heads of it's diplomatic missions just to have a pow-wow about diplomatic things.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

It WAS an easy decision to make. They knew it would end the war.

You can't fight against a country with nukes, that's why everyone wants one. The US nuked Japan because Japan had no nukes.

The US would never try to end a war like that against a country that does have nukes..........or start one for that matter.

The us and any other country only goes to war if at least one of the countries waring has no nukes. Countries with nukes play nice with each other.

Is this so hard to understand?

How could any country blame any other country for wanting the privileges that are gained once you have nuclear weaponry?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Izarith

The only country crazy enough to have used Nukes on another was the US

Crazy enough? You act as if it was an easy decision to make. I suppose Operation Downfall/Coronet would have been better in your eyes?

While neither the nuking of Japan or Operation Downfall were or would have been easy decisions, they were decisions that had to be made. Had the US decided to not drop the bomb, Operation Downfall was the next logical step. It is what it is. For those of you that do not know what Operation Downfall was, here is a link.

Operation Downfall

[edit on 26-12-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Japan was already defeated when the bombs where dropped.

The bombs where only dropped to alter the political landscape and as a warning to the rest of the world.

What we have here is 100% propoganda, just because a few countries have nukes does not mean all countries want them.

having nukes is like being the school bully, for a long time countries are scared of the bully, but one day the little guys call your bluff and see exactly what the bully will do.

Nukes used to be a deterant, not anymore because to use one would mean world wide condemnation

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

exactly... having a nuke gives you certain thigns but doesnt necc. mean you are immune per say to attacks from anyone.. i really dont see any country as a country using nukes again. if it does ever happen its gonna be some rogue element, a non-nation entity that gets thier hands on one... i think thats the biggest danger with nuclear weapons..

you have to question the timing of this conference... theyre making it annual they say and its purely innocent etc blah but! ... why now? its interesting cause it involves key posts and thier attaches from all over the world, all of em... take into account that media reports have suggested this time of year as the time of an israeli attack and that the us is about to lay more sanctions on iran... all the signs say nations are preparing for more war..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The timing of this conference good if you want to stage a preemptive strike.
Iran is dealing with protesters they have media, internet and other communications restricted. If there would be a good time to cause problems for Iran would be now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
aren't they just celebrating a happy western New year...
or at least a New Beginning

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
anyone noticed all of a suddent eh protets started up again and more people are dying at the end of the year.... palestinian ceasefire is in jeopardy because israel killed 6 palestinains.... some kind of big military operation is right around the corner... this conference is just another sign of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Also in Lebanon two members of Hamas were "killed in a mysterious late-night blast" and the are still trying to figure out who is responsible.
www.ksl.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Deputy Foreign Minister Daniel Ayalon said Saturday that the year 2010 will be a decisive year with regards to Iran and its nuclear plan.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I guess someone needs to see if the ambassadors are taking their families with them and how much luggage is being packed. If it looks like they are all leaving for extended stays then I guess we can say that something is about to happen.

Time to fill up your extra gas/fuel/petrol tanks. I may even go buy some more now. You can be sure the Straits of Hormuz will be mined and blocked by Iran. If the USA tries to clear the area and Iran interferes there's your excuse for the USA to participate. One way or another, Iran is about to get thumped.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by on_yur_6]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

palestinian ceasefire is in jeopardy because israel killed 6 palestinains.... some kind of big military operation is right around the corner... this conference is just another sign of it.

It's 50 years is in jeopardy.
What's new about that ?

Diplomats have right to take holidays to their homeland.
With their family and luggage.
They have conference every year.
No ?

It's full moon for few days.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

no, they dont... this is a first, its in the OP. perhaps you think the violence on the scale an intifidada or full scalle military offensive happens everyday over there but it doesnt... and even if it did, its big news because it invovles the most sensative area in the world, the temple mount.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

no, they dont... this is a first, its in the OP. perhaps you think the violence on the scale an intifidada or full scalle military offensive happens everyday over there but it doesnt... and even if it did, its big news because it invovles the most sensative area in the world, the temple mount.

First time for israel. Why not ?
But for other countries ?

Sorry, but 6 deads in palestin, it's not a big new.

most sensitive area !!!
It's not wall street anymore ?
Do you speak of israel or Iran ?

31: It"s full moon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join