It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama the Anti Christ ? (Videos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I do not think that Obama is THE anti-christ.

I do think he does play a big role in bringing about the AC.

The 666 in the Illinois lottery the day after elections is a little disconcerting, though lol

Not to mention the 60606 zip code.

Coincidence? There is no such thing as coincidence.

[edit on 12/29/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

While I don't believe Obama is the Antichrist--I believe that he could be one of the Ten Kings (but then again maybe not) who cede their power to the Antichrist. He could also be one of the Ten Kings but be one of three of them who are killed by the Antichrist. The Bible doesn't tell us why the three are killed--whether it is because they are wrangling with him over power or are suddenly struck with a fit of conscience (I like to think the latter). (To learn more, read the Book of Daniel and especially read the Book of Revelation to learn who the Ten Kings are.) I think that the NWO elites will be using the "Aliens" subterfuge to put Satan's kingdom into place. (I believe the "aliens" are really fallen angels who will deceive all but those who understand Jesus' warning that when He truly comes--it will be obvious to all that it is He--even though the Antichrist will rig up some lying signs and wonders to try to convince us that he is the Messiah. Jesus said that the deception will be so great that "even the elect [true believers] would be deceived if that were possible." (implying that it is not possible.) I see no sign that Obama is scary enough to be a candidate for Antichrist (unless he has not yet been fully possessed by Satan--as Antichrist will be). The only public figures who give me the definite heebie-jeebies are Pope Benedict XVI (who could be the False Prophet) and Nicolas Sarkozy.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Hey speaking of weird theories, what if back in the day Jesus Christ was crucified because of prophecies labeling him as the Antichrist?

What if Jesus, in fact, was the Antichrist?

Welp, that would be though provoking.

Indeed

That's not possible since revelations was written around 300 a.d. by a guy named John, while imprisoned on the island of Patmos. A prophecy cannot be about the past.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join