It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama the Anti Christ ? (Videos)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ok.
I started this thread a few days ago.
Was a good debate, i though.
Here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am now starting this one.
My mind is opening up, and i am seeing things as they REALLY are.

Is Omaba the Anti Christ ?
Was he behold to us as a saviour ?
Does the Vatican rule the world ?

Is Obama the last piece of the jigsaw ?
Are we all being marked for doom ?

Watch, Discuss, and Ejoy.

Part 1 : 4 mins in is the mention of Obama

Part 2 :

[edit on 25/12/2009 by shauny]

Quote by poster :

Watch this amazing video of people being brainwashed and falling at the feet of Barack Obama. We have never seen the entire world worship one man like this. Could he be the Antichrist himself?

[edit on 25/12/2009 by shauny]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Heh, oh hey, I think I saw a free Angelfire page with the same content as this thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

No.
The Antichrist hangs out around Rome, Italy not the White House.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by shauny

No.
The Antichrist hangs out around Rome, Italy not the White House.

Nostradamus Effect – The Third Antichrist ? Season 1, Episode 1”

Looking for the link to that.
At the start it shows (well i think) a new american president getting sworn in.

I will keep looking.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If memory serves, I believe I've heard that every single American president since JFK has been called the Antichrist. Every single pope, including Peter himself, has been labeled as the Antichrist. Nostradamus researchers believe he named both Napoleon and Hitler as the first two of three Antichrists. The Third Antichrist? episode of The Nostradamus Effect does not show a new American president being sworn-in, but a politician giving a speech in front of hundred of thousands of people. The way they set up the background, however, it could be easily mistaken for that. Behind him is a building with many pillars that can be mistaken for the Capitol or the Supreme Court building. The buildings surrounding the crowd, when seen from the point of view of "the Antichrist," resembles Vatican City - which makes sense, seeing as how the Pope and the President of the United States are the two most popular candidates for being the Antichrist.

And, no, Obama isn't the Antichrist. Just because he's a good speaker and represents change doesn't mean he's the Antichrist. In fact, if you think about it, he fails at it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
you're giving obama too much credit. if he's the anti-christ i don't think we'll have a problem.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nay not the Anti-Christ but I do believe he's the one who walks behind him with a shovel and wheelbarrow!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He can't be the anti-christ...he's not bright enough...he is the promise maker...the kid on the play ground that will promise you anything to get his way...he is in WAY over his head.

He thought he was more than he was...we believed he was more than he is and now we are paying the price for his being an empty suit.

They say he is "intellectual"...but I know a lot of intellectual people who don't have sense enough to get out of the rain.

The anti-christ is supposed to bring people together...he can't even lead the democrats in any direction...the anti-christ is supposed to be a leader...he is certainly not that...

As another poster said...if he is the anti-christ, then we don't have to worry.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
so, maybe he is the last/next step ?

Im just throwing things around here.

Thanks for the replies peeps.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nope.
I believe the Anti-Christ will be revealed in 2012 and will be Obama X 100.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
well how about this guy? Supriem Rockefeller (not a typo)

Youtube link

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
No, the anti-Christ is supposed to have supernatural abilities sort of like JC himself. He can do things like raise the dead and heal people.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thenewguy

You seem to be very sure about the AC will be from Italy. Do you keep a watchfull eye on what is happening in Italy so you maybe can indentify who he might be?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in here. First of all, Obama is not the anti-christ. I say this because according to scripture, a beast has to rise having 7 heads and 10 horns. THis beast is none other than the EU! The seven heads is Rome, and the 10 horns are the EU. The EU is the revised Roman Empire, and thus being that the EU is also known as the "TReaty of Rome", makes them subserviant to the vatican and rome as a whole.

Now, the next beast that rises is the "Real" anti-christ! It has 2 horns, one of which is the little horn, who is none other than the false prophet! The bible plainly says that this beast takes away all the power of the first beast after it reigns for 3 and one half years! So, keep an eye on the vatican, the EU, and Israel. The rest of the players like russia, egypt, assyria(germany), and Persia(Iran), will come into play later.

This is why a nwo will happen, and after it reigns for it's three and a half years, look out, cause all hell is literally gonna break loose!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

no he is not, but he does have a purpose.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ will not come as a politician wearing a suit and tie, but as a spiritual world leader leading a new one world religion. The angel in Revelation himself reveals what the woman is and it's not the Roman Empire. It's the greatest nation on the Earth in the last days. He says it at the end. The Anti-Christ will be a false messiah rather than an everyday average joe dictator. He will be able to perform miracles and signs and so will the false prophet, who will look just like what we see Jesus portrayed as(false prophet not Maitreya.) Talk about deception. He is like a Lamb but speaks like a dragon. Pretty simple to decipher. It says that he will make the world worship Maitreya and give him the credit even though people will think the false prophet is Jesus. The fallen angels will also be landing on Earth during the Tribulation. UFOs aliens and one world government. They link. Obama is inspired by the ideals of Maitreya the Anti-Christ, but is not him. Maitreya is the Anti-Christ. He blasphemously calls himself the Christ, and appears to people all over in different guises, and heals sick and wants peace in the middle east and is supposedly the Messiah and every savior rolled into one World Teacher. There is even four "stars" (really fallen angelic craft) in the skies above our Earth heralding his emergence that will be there until his Day of Declaration.

At the earliest possible moment Maitreya will demonstrate His true identity. On the Day of Declaration Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television and radio networks linked together by satellites. We will see His face on television, but He will not speak. His thoughts, His ideas, His call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear His words in our own language. Even those who are not watching Him on television or listening to the radio will have this experience. At the same time, the energy which He embodies - the energy of Love - will flow out in tremendous potency through the hearts of all humanity. He has said, "It will be as if I embrace the world. People will feel it even physically." This will evoke an intuitive, heartfelt response to His message. Simultaneously, on the outer, physical plane, there will be hundreds of thousands of miracle healings throughout the planet. In these three ways we will know that Maitreya is the Christ, the World Teacher, come for all groups, religious and non-religious alike, an educator in the broadest sense, here to help us fulfil our destiny as Gods in incarnation.

Very soon now Maitreya will appear on television in this country [USA] and later in Japan and then around the world and speak very simply so that everyone can understand Him and when Maitreya talks you know it is true. He speaks directly from the heart to the heart and that energy which comes from being the embodiment of Love awakens that love in your heart and you believe what He says because you know it is true. It is the only truth there is. It has to be true. You feel it deeply within you. There’s no gainsaying that simple message of trust, of hope, of sharing, of justice and of peace as a result. When enough people are responding to Maitreya in this way He will be asked to come on television and speak to the whole world – now known to many as the Christ. Many will see Him and think: “I’m sure that is the man Creme has been talking about.” The television networks will be linked together for this event and “All eyes will see him” as it says in the Bible. You will see His face – you will feel that energy – you will say: “Only the Christ could fill my heart with that love”. Maitreya is omniscient and omnipresent and one day all adult people in the world will hear His voice inwardly. He will, for 25 minutes or so, create this liaison, this telepathic rapport, between Him and us, and you will know that what you are hearing is the truth. One of the Masters has said: “People everywhere will become like little children”, full of trust, full of love, full of goodness, full of hope, full of aspiration with all that they have lost since growing up, before they become hardened, become commercialized, made rigid, fearful, untrusting – only half a man or half a woman. But as children they will feel this is true. “I am part of the whole world.” They will feel connected to one another, as they never have before, not since they were children. They will feel that union that a child always feels if correctly brought up and it is never drilled out of him or her. They will feel saintly, they will feel at their best, at their most holy, as they never felt since they took first communion, if they did. Not since they were little children and they believed what their parents said and they knew their parents would look after them. Then they believed in God and they knew that God would look after them. And then they knew about the Pope and that he would look after them, but he didn’t and they got let down and got hardened. They became disbelievers and began to lose their humanity. They began to lose that thread that connects each person with every other person in the whole of the universe on all planets and all systems. We are One. There is only one humanity under the one God and we all share that humanity. On the Day of Declaration as Maitreya’s energy of love pours out to humanity this will evoke an outburst of our own love – we will feel it, we will recognize it and see that this message is true. Everything that is said is true. Our hearts will tell us this is the truth; it could not be otherwise. So, we must share, we must live in right relationship, we must make justice, must put war behind us, never discolour this earth again with war. Maitreya will show us how old we are, for how long we have evolved and from what a height we have fallen to this base materiality of today when commercialization through market forces is squeezing the life-blood out of humanity, in which people are suffering ignominy for no reason but that they were born poor – who have no stake in life because they were born too poor. Maitreya will also show humanity glimpses of the coming civilization – the beautiful cities we shall have, the type of architecture now being planned by Masters to be given to the world. While this is going on there will be hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings. By the telepathic rapport and the overshadowing of the minds and hearts of people everywhere, by the outflow of the Christ Principle, the energy of love, and by the miraculous healings, you will know that that One is the Christ. On the Day of Declaration you will know with absolute certainty that the time of doubt is over. This is the time in which Christ takes His place outwardly as the Head of Hierarchy, as the Eldest of all the Brothers of humanity, to stand before us and to take us forward into that Kingdom of which He is the Head – the Spiritual Kingdom which daily is growing out of the human kingdom, as a man or woman here and there take initiation and gradually evolve towards the light. That day the Masters call the “Day of Days” will be a day without precedence. There has never been a day like that. No one on Earth has experienced what they will feel on that day. You will tell it to your children and they will tell it to theirs; people will tell it to their children and so on for generation and generation. Maitreya comes to bring revelation upon revelation. He comes to reveal the nature of the UFOs; the nature of our identity with God and a new approach to God – not through belief but through knowledge, understanding and evocation. We will come to evoke God and see that we are that which we evoke. We will see how rich and worthwhile life has become just in one day. That is the promise of the coming of the Christ for all people. He comes for all people, religious and non-religious alike. He is not concerned with whether you are religious or not. He is concerned with whether you love your fellowmen or not. That is the measure. He says: “Take your brother’s needs as the measure for your actions and solve the problems of the world. There is no other course.”

The Christ will point to the need of the world to see itself as One. We are One world. We must make our world One, with war a thing of the past. Then the Masters can help us. Then They can show us the way to build the most wonderful civilization this earth has ever seen. This coming civilization will be created by humanity – inspired, guided and led by the Masters. We will have these men without fault living among us. Maitreya is a man like us but without any fault whatsoever. He knows only total altruistic love. He uses all His extraordinary intelligence, wisdom and love to help humanity forward, to shield and protect us. When Maitreya says: “I am your shield”, He means it absolutely concretely. The Masters and, above all, Maitreya, are our shield – shielding us from suffering, from too great an evil in the world which would submerge humanity. He is here to present to us an image of perfection to which we can aspire.

Then read about NASA's Project Blue Beam:

First, earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet will result in new archaeological discoveries,revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Second, a gigantic Space Show with laser projections of multiple 3-dimensional holographic images worldwide, will appear to be the image of God, speaking in all languages.

Third, electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach people by the inside of their brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making each one
to believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The elites want Christians to think Obama is the Anti-Christ so that after he is removed from the scene, Christians will think prophecy has been fufilled:
a) the swine flu massacre was a kind of rapture and beginning of the Great Tribulation
b) with the Anti Christ Obama finally out of the way, NWO gets Christians to worship this new guy on the scene, Maitreya, or the alien "space brothers", etc.

The Pope and other religious leaders call upon their flocks to get behind this new guy, the real Anti-Christ, the alien.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by jcrash]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey speaking of weird theories, what if back in the day Jesus Christ was crucified because of prophecies labeling him as the Antichrist?

What if Jesus, in fact, was the Antichrist?

Welp, that would be though provoking.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Hey speaking of weird theories, what if back in the day Jesus Christ was crucified because of prophecies labeling him as the Antichrist?

What if Jesus, in fact, was the Antichrist?

Welp, that would be though provoking.

Indeed

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Not possible for a great many reasons. If you want to know more--get yourself a good study Bible and read it. There were a great many Old Testament prophecies fulfilled in His first advent. The rest of the unfulfilled prophecies of both the Old and New Testaments will be fulfilled in His second advent--and that may be very soon. Judging by the tumult in the spirit world, it may be very soon indeed. The Lord Jesus said in the gospel of Luke to pray "that you may be found worthy to escape" the trials that will be coming over the whole earth. And it could be very soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join