It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERCO: The most dangerous corporation you've never heard of..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This SERCO company is shady indeed,
- having 70K employees, and claim 5000 scientist
You dont need so much scientist to manage a few prison, military or nuclear facility dont you ? its fine for RnD company but for operation only company ?

- always upwards company value
www.serco.com...
somebody is buying in MEGA LARGE volume (worth almost 2 month trading volume in a single day) on mar 2010, who have the money to this ? another big buy on july to keep it floating.

Why only Big country ?
Actually there are more country to get contract than the big country, and yet they interested in the country that have nuclear facility. Why not build bus transit in Morocco ? or even military operation in Myanmar? Aww these country dont have much (nuclear) power.

If youre looking for a covert world takeover, this is the company you looking for.
Q:Is this the Serpent in the government they're talking about in the UFO forum ?
A:Most probably the best candidate

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If the MK projects were in part initiated by government, then those people joined serco after leaving government, they would then immediately have access to detention centres & prisons for new test subjects, nuke transportation & knowledge of who owns what, and public bus services, buses exclusively run & owned by serco, which are different model's with different interiors to any other buses running in the area, seems those buses would be a perfect way to test sound based interference technology on unwitting public....

out there...but plausable...

-B.M

edit on 29/9/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well,if you think that company is involved in everything then you should check out Lockheed Martin.

They are involved in so much people do not even realize it.

BAE and Northrup are another two that run everything.

Here is a interesting article on Lockheed Martin.

www.counterpunch.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Looks like SERCO goes up and down just like any other company does.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

This sounds ominous. Kind of like big brother's dangerous little pet. Wow.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
this surprises me about as much as jumping in the ocean makes you wet. just keep in mind all this info is what they allow you to know. the really nasty stuff you wont find online. like medical research weapons research and all other forms of insane crap. i would suggest most people walking down this dark and ugly path prepare themselves mentally and emotionally to have their world view rocked and shattered. corporations have no souls and only exist to make money. people are just too thick to grasp that. so given the right conditions and the right motivation a corporation will grow to such an extent that it will be self sustaining and humans have now become slaves to the corporation not the other way around. hopefully this information get out to the mainstream but i have no idea how a giant like this can be brought down without shattering the economies of countries.

people that rely on a steady paycheck from these companies will defend it. like parasites that fight to save the host. they have a vested interest. so good luck to us all. this is just one of the seven headed beasts. cut off one head and watch another 5 take its place.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
this surprises me about as much as jumping in the ocean makes you wet. just keep in mind all this info is what they allow you to know. the really nasty stuff you wont find online. like medical research weapons research and all other forms of insane crap. i would suggest most people walking down this dark and ugly path prepare themselves mentally and emotionally to have their world view rocked and shattered. corporations have no souls and only exist to make money. people are just too thick to grasp that. so given the right conditions and the right motivation a corporation will grow to such an extent that it will be self sustaining and humans have now become slaves to the corporation not the other way around. hopefully this information get out to the mainstream but i have no idea how a giant like this can be brought down without shattering the economies of countries.

people that rely on a steady paycheck from these companies will defend it. like parasites that fight to save the host. they have a vested interest. so good luck to us all. this is just one of the seven headed beasts. cut off one head and watch another 5 take its place.

Too painfully true. And here are some MORE reasons why Americans will never revolt:

You will not like these facts but if you have been frustrated as to why people don’t get mad as hell and revolt against government, I have written this to explain it. It is so obvious that I will be surprised to receive any intelligent disagreements. Hang on…

50% of adults work for government at a local, county, state or federal level, or for a corporation that has a contract with the federal government. None will bite the hand that feeds them.

10% are unemployed and will not bite the hand that feeds them.

15% are on welfare and will never ever bite the hand that feeds them.

20% are getting or within a few years be getting social security and will never bite the hand that feeds them.

That leaves 5% that are not being fed by government and are used to feed the other 95%. However, due to social norms and media spin along with the fear that it would only get worse if they do rise up against government, they too will never revolt against government. The only chance for these 5% to become unburdened, is for a worldwide economic collapse in which the other 95% die off and loose their ability to control a system that funds their free ride on the back of the few. So, ask yourself—- how bad do you want to be free Jack? I say, absolutely free.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Oneolddude

Thanks I will do that, I'm glad to see people are still posting new info here, like its an informal registry of the companies that we need to keep an eye trained on.. .

Skid Mark

True they do seem like the illuminati's pet bird but we don't have to worry because we have Guy Fawkes's cat.

other posters are suggesting inevitable failure as a conclusion to any possible efforts made when "we" have hardly even taken a first step yet....being informing people about these companies, etc....

someone mentioned freedom from the system as our own undoing....I propose that some structures & methods are fine...not everything needs to change....

Its too early to be placing bets...personally I will wait and see what a unified public is capable of before I give up....I'm not as pessimistic as some i guess.... I think the answer might be something like infecting the infection with a cure....just as by compromise on compromise on compromise rights,etc get whittled away....I suggest it be reversed....one district, suburb, state at a time....educate...one person at a time...

-B.M

edit on 30/9/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So something that was a hot topic in Australia for a little while is a detention centre that was to be put near Oakbank, South Australia without any input from the locals whatsoever. As in, we're putting it there, tough cookies.

Anyway a friend pointed this out to me the other day...
Its a SERCO advertisement for a job at a detention centre apparently located in Nairne -S.A which according to google maps is a nearby/adjacent town to Oakbank -

Role: As a member of the Middle Management Team reporting to the Operations Manager, the Client Service Manager (CSM) will assist in the planning and co-ordination of the daily routines of the Centre to ensure their smooth operation, and will ensure secure detention and care of clients in the Centre in accordance with Department Operational Updates, Managers Rules and Serco Polices. He/she will supervise and co-ordinate all security processes for the daily routines of the Centre to ensure its smooth operation and that staff carry out their duties as planned by the Centre Manager and will also ensure that all Reception/Discharge, Gate and Visit arrangements are in place. Take a high profile role within the Centre, being highly active, highly visible and highly accessible, spending the majority of his/her time out and about in the Centre. The CSM will act as a positive role model to all staff and clients, treating all with whom he/she comes into contact with respect and decency. He/she will demonstrate commitment to working as part of the IDC Team in support of the Centre Vision and delivery of the Contract. Selection criteria - Qualifications -Desirable - Certificate IV, Security & Risk Management - Certificate IV, Front Line Management. Minimum, - Certificate III, Security Operations or similar. Experience - 5 years experience in a detention/security environment. Skills and Abilities- Good communication skills (written, oral and IT) - Leadership skills, Ability to manage change, Strong negotiating skills, Knowledge of: Department Operational Procedures, DIAC Contract, Serco policies and procedures. Maintain a current Australian Federal Police Clearance. Please quote job name, job ID and job seeker ID (if applicable) on applications.

I wonder if this centre is going to live up to the reputation of the other ones they have...

-B.M
edit on 26/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Serco is now running prisons in New Zealand...Director - David Campbell, there are two other Directors as well which are based in Australia

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vPoint3
Serco is now running prisons in New Zealand...Director - David Campbell, there are two other Directors as well which are based in Australia

hmm... it also seems that somehow in amidst australia's rush to appear 'grown up' in the mass media, i.e. less prejudice, the media here has been going from 'ha ha we beat those silly kiwi's again' (or whatever) to now being more like 'lets follow the good example that new zealand have set' and maybe even a bit of 'can't let those kiwi's appear more civilized then us...' kind of thing...maybe I'm imagining it but that's what I seem to have noticed lately... hopefully we won't be tricked into allowing serco to run our prisons in this way too...

Peace,
-Bob

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join