It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERCO: The most dangerous corporation you've never heard of..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I saw this very informative factual & entertaining video explaining just what Serco do. Everyone 'denying ignorance' owes it to themselves to watch this 2minute video. It will change your perspective on a lot of important things.

Serco are responsible for controlling & maintaining many dodgy things for the governments of -
Australia,
America,
the U.K,
Canada,
Ireland & the united Arab emirates.

their staff is 85% comprised of Ex-Public Servants (government)
They own the contract to set Greenwich mean time,
and practically everything else you wouldn't want dodgy people to have power over.
They are present in the military industrial & prison industrial complexes of most of the countries listed above, and that is never a good combo either.

If indeed a NWO scenario was to occur,
Serco would most definitely be involved in the implementation & maintenance.

I recognise the danger of this corporation and just listening to the list of what they own is unsettling. I encourage everyone to watch this video and get educated

VIDEO: Caught in the SERCO Spider web

This info was previously made available by ATS member Chadwickus who has done far more research than I, in a thread with several other reputable sources, and no one bothered to give a damn. Upon discovering this thread just then I will provide a link back to his thread from here, so please at the least go and review the additional information available there after watching the above video.

ATS THREAD: Serco:Running nukes & prisons for profit

Kind Regards,
B.M

[edit on 25/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the information, it is important for people to know and its good that you're still trying to bring it to light!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Nice posts but there is another thread exactly like this.
Search function.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I actually saw this on the ABC's Hungry Beast.
I think you link it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

their staff is 85% comprised of Ex-Public Servants

I reckon the reason for this is so they can use their experience and connections to get the bids.

This is news to me.

How does the company sit financially?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I used to work in a school in the North-East of England. Serco were busy installing a new database that tracked absolutley every aspect of the pupil, and his/her family, relatives, grades test results, and so on. I was surprised that the new database didn't include details such as size and colour of underwear worn - it was THAT comprehensive.

Serco are not a plesant organisation. They are also linked in with Common Purpose, in the UK. Common Purpose are very disturbing. They are a charity, who are training the "next generation of leaders", and worse they are being trained to "go beyond authority".... www.cpexposed.com... and www.stopcp.org...

Common Purpose is mentioned by world leaders a lot in their speeches... if you think New World Order is used a lot, look for Common Purpose in speeches be Obama, Brown, Merkel, etc....
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Nice posts but there is another thread exactly like this.
Search function.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I actually saw this on the ABC's Hungry Beast.
I think you link it.

oh really? wow I guess you didn't read the OP did you?? no you didn't, because that thread you just provided a link for I already provided a link for in the OP....

so to save you the obvious difficulty of reading the whole OP -

This info was previously made available by ATS member Chadwickus who has done far more research than I, in a thread with several other reputable sources, and no one bothered to give a damn. Upon discovering this thread just then I will provide a link back to his thread from here, so please at the least go and review the additional information available there after watching the above video.

ATS THREAD: Serco:Running nukes & prisons for profit

-B.M

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

their staff is 85% comprised of Ex-Public Servants

I reckon the reason for this is so they can use their experience and connections to get the bids.

This is news to me.

How does the company sit financially?

Serco

Yahoo Finance profile

Serco Key Stats

Seems that Serco has a thumb in many pies...

"Globalization of Public Service Markets...."*

*In other words: "The Corporatization of Government"

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ABC news is crooked. Don't take Hungry Beast too credibly. Although, THIS is the sort of thing ATS members should be looking into. This is a type of organization that can turn corrupt and is corrupt - and deals with the dirty inner workings of Government. You want to raise awareness? Put the video from the other thread imbedded into this one at the very top. Few people will actually upload your link. Or else you're just going to lose a bunch of wandering souls to the UFO forums etc. Imbed the video!!! Do it now!!!!! Thankyou for yet again bringing this to the table. Now how about an in depth investigation?

-Paradox

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Paradox.]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
SERPENT INC.

It's good that this company is getting flagged again. We need to keep on doing this to get this issue raised in the psyche of the populus.

About six months back (or longer) a thread with almost exactly the same title (not the other recent thread) went unnoticed except a couple of responses from Brits. The links led me on a two day research bender!

It was something like "SERCO the company you've never heard of running Britain". Unfortunately I was only a lurker back then so didn't post therefore cannot check my postings, and of course as usual there's no record of it in ATS search.

But having said that, another thread can only do good, this board is far too 'US' centric and these issues that affect Europe, Asia and all of the Southern Hemisphere get scant notice on ATS until it's already too late and the problems have made it to American shores.

Here's an old adage that fits this company perfectly.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was making everyone believe he doesn't exist."

It's time to gig out and publish the dirt on this serpent of a company.

S&F

Regards Spook

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The most incredible part of this is that there is still a need for them to "advertise" at all. They are so ingrained you would think every government and potential "customer" would know of their work and reputation. And so as we might guess this "advertisement" is more for our digestion. "See, nothing to be afraid of here."

An important thread B and thank you too for crediting Chad's earlier thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

The most incredible part of this is that there is still a need for them to "advertise" at all. They are so ingrained you would think every government and potential "customer" would know of their work and reputation. And so as we might guess this "advertisement" is more for our digestion. "See, nothing to be afraid of here."

An important thread B and thank you too for crediting Chad's earlier thread.

That is a facade, a mask. You see how beautiful they are? Perfect associates for every facet of human life...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

ex nuclear submarine commander brian gerrish(bound by the official secrets act) has been busy exposing common purpose and how it has infiltrated all levels of uk society

here`s a link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
reply to post by dampnickers

ex nuclear submarine commander brian gerrish(bound by the official secrets act) has been busy exposing common purpose and how it has infiltrated all levels of uk society

here`s a link

www.youtube.com...

I've been looking into the work by Brian for some time. I'm actually busy exposing Common Purpose "graduates" in the North of England, and have been for a while. Brian has done some wonderful work, but there is a long way to go.
What we need is a lot of people to start doing the same work, and research to expose the corruption and malpractice of these people. Only then can we really see change.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Serco Inc. has named former National Security Agency and FBI executive Maureen Baginski to the position of national security advisor and vice president of its intelligence business. Baginski joins the Reston-based company from Sparta Inc. where she served as president of the company's national security systems business. Before that Baginski was a director of intelligence at McLean-based BearingPoint Inc. She also was on the board of directors at SI International until the company was acquired by Serco in December 2008. Prior to working for private federal contractors, Baginski was the FBI's executive assistant director for intelligence responsible for managing the bureau's first intelligence program to create an intelligence-sharing system that could identify threats before they were attacks.

investing.businessweek.com...

additional info

My spider sense is telling me that this won't be the last time we hear about this company.

Appreciate the info.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
dampnickers
Anamnesis
l77way
jam321

Absolutely fantastic contributions to the thread and thank you

I really appreciate the input from those more educated &/or who are willing to do more research on this topic than I

exposure & discussion is the point of this thread,
nice to see the purpose being fulfilled

I readily admit that aside from this video snippet from hungrybeast,
I have not done any research into Serco, I actually discovered this video from a whole separate effort of mine to archive all the content available at the HB website due to (imho) censorship efforts undertaken over there - for the lists of censored and still available content - see my other HB related thread: here

Paradox

ABC news is crooked. Don't take Hungry Beast too credibly.

mainstream is crooked true, abc has media watch, media watch exposed the 'roving enterprises' subliminal advertising in the last ARIA they hosted. That imho is a good thing. Ok now a different take on HB, I feel they were 'testing the waters' and the apparent censorship efforts mentioned in the above linked thread, point to this conclusion. I think there's plenty of credibility in the staff of that show & the shows content (after now watching ALL the content & reading half the staff blogs) but that the show is also a social experiment of sorts to find out where the Australian public 'sit' on the matters. Stats like - 60% of australian are skeptical regarding official climate change data, must make 'some people' (public service) very nervous, whereas for me, it is a good sign that Australia's becoming a fairly 'switched on' country. We are waking up, I would say....now if we could just do something about the 'vein' of backwards racist mentalities deteriorating this country...

Imbed the video!!! Do it now!!!!!

I see your point and I will try but don't really know how to embed video and secondly there were several videos at the other thread so specifically which one are you referring to? why not embed the video yourself into a post and post it here yourself? thirdly, if people are too lazy to follow links, that's their problem, I can't 'help' everyone.

Now how about an in depth investigation?

sounds like a plan stan, but if you're expecting me to set aside weeks for a thorough investigation on my part, I won't be, I simply don't have the time at the moment, I'm researching several other topics atm and have 'real life' to contend with also.

Hemisphere

And so as we might guess this "advertisement" is more for our digestion. "See, nothing to be afraid of here."

DangerDeath

That is a facade, a mask. You see how beautiful they are? Perfect associates for every facet of human life...

actually guys, its not an advertisement, nor a positive reflection on the company...hence the spider formed at the end. It was meant to be somewhat comical as well as informative. Serco would not be so keen to have their 'port folio' displayed so readily & in the fashion it was.

it was a segment for an alternative news/current affairs tv show - an animation to present all this info/data in a nice tidy little package, the 'positive' things you are hearing, are tongue in cheek, its the sarcastic Australian sense of humour you're detecting there

again, it is by no means a 'positive' reflection on the company

Hemisphere

thank you too for crediting Chad's earlier thread.

would've been wrong not to, and his thread was great, he just didn't sell it properly, think of this thread as 'marketing' for his
that said, its the info that matters, not which thread is getting the attention

spookfish
Thank you man,
you understand my intentions

Finally thank you to everyone for taking an interest and flagging it as the important info that it is, and thank you to Chadwickus and all alike for the previous & ongoing efforts to spread the truth.

Keep "Denying Ignorance" everyone

Kind regards,
-Bob Morrison.

[edit on 26/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
Serco are not a plesant organisation. They are also linked in with Common Purpose, in the UK. Common Purpose are very disturbing. They are a charity, who are training the "next generation of leaders", and worse they are being trained to "go beyond authority".... www.cpexposed.com... and www.stopcp.org...

Whoa! Those two links are already BUST! The first one was taken down and there's a notice up. The second link is File 404. Seems like somebody is on the right track here. This topic may be even hotter than it appears to be.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by dampnickers

Whoa! Those two links are already BUST! The first one was taken down and there's a notice up. The second link is File 404. Seems like somebody is on the right track here. This topic may be even hotter than it appears to be.

Well....bugger!

if this thread has attracted the attention of SERCO's radar,
(not a large stretch of the imagination)
here's hoping that us 'putting ourselves in the firing line' is worth it!

I received a positive U2U from 'Johnny anonymous' which suggests the possibility of an appearance on ATSnews No.8 which in turn would up the exposure ten-fold.......this thread's potential is growing phenomenally.

It would be really good if out of this 'little' thing, something 'big' grows, like the addition of this info to an 'infowars' presentation or the like. Now THAT would be some seriously bad exposure for SERCO

btw, I have friends in Adelaide (South Australia), who didn't know SERCO were anything more than the company providing the buses.

But funnily enough, SERCO can't even behave morally & ethically with something as simple as providing public transport....as I elaborate upon below...

the bus service for the more 'poverty stricken' areas,
are at least 15years old (by my guess-timations ) - really terrible quality - unpleasant travelling,

AND with really sparse availability -
resulting in 'connection stops' and multiple buses for 2-3km journeys.

The majority of people that HAVE to catch these exact buses and travel these exact routes, are:

single mothers with young kids,
elderly people,
Australian aborigine
& mentally or otherwise disabled people.

And those vulnerable members of society are EXACTLY who SERCO are 'sticking' with the crap buses & crap service,

one reason being that these people with these particular sets of life circumstance, rarely have a voice to complain with.

Society doesn't often listen to these people & SERCO seem to be taking advantage of this.

Same deal with sticking beds in the private prison toilet/bathroom areas, because prisoners don't have a voice with which to oppose them.

SERCO are anything BUT moral & ethical,
regardless of which pie's they have their fingers in.

-Bob Morrison

P.S) if & when HB remove the linked video, I will upload it to ATSmedia as the justified counter-censorship move that it will be, and I will do everything I can to have it remain viewable to the public

[EDIT:actually no I won't be doing that, because Chadwickus is also 'thinking ahead' and has already done this
as he explains in the post following this one -
glad to see you here Chad, good work on your efforts all round man
]

P.P.S) based on this -

Whoa! Those two links are already BUST!

It may be wise for those here who are interested, to take protective measures against the content being censored, back up the data

(as I myself have done with the HB content)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Already there buddy:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
Well....bugger!

if this thread has attracted the attention of SERCO's radar,
(not a large stretch of the imagination)
here's hoping that us 'putting ourselves in the firing line' is worth it!
P.P.S) based on this -

Whoa! Those two links are already BUST!

It may be wise for those here who are interested, to take protective measures against the content being censored, back up the data

(as I myself have done with the HB content)

The two links are supposed to be about "Common Purpose" I think and possibly MIGHT have tied CP in with Serco ... we'll never know though will we?

While checking out a particular angle on Serco (the red light cameras) I ran across something else instead ... an older issue - Serco "Scandal" - 2007 - 2009 I think. Seems they have detention centers for immigrants in Oz and some very inhumane stuff happened to babies and children, as well as others. It's a bit old news to be posting up the "Baby Killer" posters now; but, it's an old issue that should be considered by countries privatizing institutions.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.safecom.org.au...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Brennan isn’t the only cheerleader for intelligence contracting on the Obama transition team.

Obama’s transition team announced that two other prominent contractors, Maureen Baginski and Robert Harding, would help lead the transition at the ODNI. Baginski, the NSA’s former director of signals intelligence, is a director of SI International, the NSA contractor now owned by Britain’s Serco. She also sits on the board of MTC Technologies, a major player in the Pentagon’s intelligence system now owned by BAE Systems, another British company.

Clearly, the intelligence community and its partners in the intelligence contracting industry and must remain under the closest scrutiny possible. Perhaps the incoming congress will exert a new interest in intelligence oversight and accountability - including the contractors that now eat up 70 percent of the intelligence budget.

www.nationalsecuritydrone.com...

Maureen is the one who just got the new position at SERCO. She was part of Obama transitioning team.

Wow, contractors eat up 70% of intel budget. I for one never knew that. Wonder if that is a correct number?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join