It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Research

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I see from your recent posts you are going to describe how to see through the illusion in some new videos. Everyone's reaction should be interesting.....

Are you running enough power to "see" an object with considerable radiation just beyond Pluto's orbit? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Off the wall topic going in here....

It seems to me that the new 3D Printers that can make anything, with a small tweek, will become the "Food Replicators" that we all seen on the TV series of "Star Trek" with Captain James T. Kirk many years ago.

In other words, the 3D Printers of the future will be programable and people will be able to make any type of food that they desire just by programming it into their computers, and then the 3D Printer will make exactly the type of food they typed into their computer.

You will simply put food powders and texturizers into the 3D Printer and the Food Replicator will produce a Cake, egg sandwich, hot dog, steak, crab leggs, fish, ham sandwich, roast duck, ice cream, vegetables, pudding etc... in a small matter of time. The 3D Printers of the future will be more advanced than they are now, but they will be the "Food Replicators" of the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

I actually gave away my telescope many months ago because it took up too much space for as little as I used it. So.. now I couldn't really put the system together in order to check out any radiation that might be detectable from that far.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow,

I actually read through RS's entire thread, some of the links and video's. I came here because he was the only person on the internet that was talking about the cluster of unnatural earthquakes which occured in central Oklahoma over the past several years.

You did mention that you believed they were un-natural right? Even though the main fracking operations are mostly SE of the USGS archived quakes.

What stood out for me, after watching these quakes for the past couple of years is the consistent pattern, frequency, size and depth of them. Then over time, another odd pattern emerged: They are slowing moving westward towards Oklahoma City.

I read in one of your posts where you were describing the wave like plate movement of crustal energy which naturally moves east to west, sometimes releasing fast as a small quake and sometimes transmitting its energy along the wave, gathering strength as it heads westward. (sounds a bit like a tsunami) and I'm wondering if that natural model would manifest with these release points along the same rough latitude so consistently?

I'm also having a tough time figuring out what you were describing as Advanced Visual Imaging? You've been bold enough to allow us to peek inside your head, but when I read statements about superhuman vision, it is only natural to dismiss as some kind of hallucination. Did I miss somewhere when you discribed some kind of technical device you wear that enhances your vision like Night Vision Goggles?

I'm still very fuzzy on your piezosesmic device, and what it is you created. I think much like a child when it comes to some of man's technology and am prone to ask child like questions, but it sounds like your device, if it also detected a cat in the field, is alot like standing under a High Powered Tension wire while holding a Gauss meter pointed at your cell phone. We are awash in all kinds of energy waves, so how do you reliably cancel out what you call the background signal, or in this case stray cats, dogs, cows, or anything else?

I really do like your "ponderings" though and appreciate the fact you shared them publicly. One especially fascinating is your comment about shooting infrared light into crystals, and the obvious pressure connection with natural silica's, pressures and earthquakes. You'd be fun to throw personal ponderings by.

I look foward to your continued posts. I know it is not easy to do this over several years, especially when it appears nobody is listening. Well....not nobody. :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, although i'm not sure i understand all of it, but what i do is amazing.
i will definatly be reading up and keeping a eye on this thread.
You may just be onto the next biggest discovery of mankind.
Keep up the great work.

as a side note: your dec 21'st theory made me stop and think, usually i laugh and ignore the notion,
with all the crazy nuts posting the most insane things about it, i have basically written it off, like y2k,
for most of us just another day. But you have a point worth considering.

edit on 1-8-2012 by severdsoul because: because

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDogJT

RedDogJT, many of the Oklahoma earthquakes are/were man-made during the last couple of years or so.

It takes many piezo systems to detect earthquake cells with their latent energy draining off their energy without a quake; similar to a smoking volcano going dormant again without erupting.

The AVI or Advanced Vision Imaging is real, and it works extremely good, far better than I'm telling you. It seems impossible to see deep into the ground or to see radiation coming from out of the ground up to hundreds of miles away due to earthquake activity within the ground, but its real alright. You didn't miss out on the description, I don't put that description in for obvious purposes.

Your description of the piezo device is interesting. At one time I used to drive down the road and listen to electric power lines as I passed under them and near to them, and yes the system wasn't plugged into anything in order to hear the electric energy of the power lines from within my car as I zoomed down the road at 70 mph.

Canceling out stray background signals is very, very, very easy. Once you have done it, everything else makes a signal, now doesn't it? That is if it has energy or radiation. The more energy/radiation the further the detection, the less energy/radiation the less distance. BUT.... it depends what range you are in. If you are in the basic Background Radiation Range then this is all possible. On the other hand, if your piezo-system has to be in a higher range, then everything else is undetectable, even cars, trucks and trains can become undetectable with this system if the earthquake activity is too high. For instance if a major earthquake M7+ was going to strike about 200 miles from you within a week or so, and you knew this because the signal was detected and measured, your piezoseismic system would not be able to detect a long train roaring down the railroad tracks if it was more than 10 yards or so from the system; a car or semi-truck would not be detectable at all even if it was a foot away because the energy from the earthquake is that powerful.

Go ahead and throw your person pondering by, if I can do them, I will, if not I'll let you know why.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I filled out a survey today.

I'll see if I can post it here.

FEMA SURVEY On Earthquakes

Customer Satisfaction Survey
edit on 7-8-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thank you for responding. So I don't get confused by the information you are putting out, let's just take them one at a time.

The swarming cluster of unnatural earthqakes, along the same latitude in Oklahoma ,which has been moving steadily westward, according to the USGS and Leonard Geophysical Observatory is odd to say the least. In your opinion what do you think is the main reason that they are creeping towards Oklahoma City?

edit on 7-8-2012 by RedDogJT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2012 by RedDogJT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'm not that sure that they really were creeping towards Oklahoma City. I saw many earthquakes in the Oklahoma City "region" for quite a period of time, usually just to the Northwest of Oklahoma City and some to the South East. There were some to the east in the beginning as you state, but unfortunately I don't think I was studying those earthquakes at that time period. But, as an answer, I think that if they were moving towards the west as the USGS Leonard Geophysical Observatory states, I believe that a believable answer is that it was because it was easier for the subsurface pressures to move in that direction and rupture subsurface strata.

I never completed the puzzle that I was sporadically watching from a distance, I was trying to figure out which distant region was linked to the Oklahoma earthquakes; but I really never proved which region they were linked to for larger earthquakes; probably because I didn't use the piezo-seismic system too much because of other things that are/were taking place in my life.

I was sproradically watching what was occurring at the linked region to the north of the earthquakes that occurred in Oklahoma from the city of Hutchinson. I like Hutchinson, Ks, its a very nice city, not very big, but it has just about everything.

An unbelievable answer to your question, but a possible answer might be:..... I remember one very interesting time when I went down into the Oklahoma region to check out one of the earthquake signals that was coming from that region. While moving the piezo-system around, I discovered a hill that seemed to have a different kind of signal coming from under it. My memory is foggy now, because its late at night and it happened a couple of years ago or so.

But.... when I set up the seismic system in the center of the dirt traffic intersection out in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma, a strange signal was coming from a large hill. It wasn't an earthquake signal, it was a positive signal, something different was detected and it was deep under that hill. What it could have been I'm not sure, because I wanted to get going and track down the earthquake signal before it disappeared; unfortunately the earthquake signal did disappear before I got there. Now I wish I would have forgotten about the earthquake signal and gone to find out what was making that strange signal from under the hill.

The hill was a very large hill to the NE of Oklahoma City. From the dirt traffic intersection it was located in a NE direction. I had traveled off on a major turn off before getting to Oklahoma City on the N side of Oklahoma City. I drove towards the E from 1-35 only a few miles, got an earthquake signal to the ESE and drove more miles to the east and started driving down a dirt road to the south, after a few miles I stopped near a 4-way dirt road intersection and got out the piezo-seismic equipment and set it up in the middle of the intersection. The earthquake signal was more to the south, but I had forgotten to write down the reading from the piezo-seismic system, so I set it back up to get the reading, that is when I noticed that there was also a very powerful positive signal.

I used the AVI system to see where the signal was coming from and it was coming from under that big hill to the NE of the traffic intersection. That big hill was well over a mile away, as a matter of fact it could have been a mile-and-a-half away; so the signal was very strong even from that distance. What do I think it could have been? Well, an off hand guess was that it could have been a nuclear powered tunnel boring machine deep underground tunneling away. "Many" small earthquakes had taken place in that very vicinity in a very short period of time, they were not spread out very much. There could be a secret military underground city at that location. If there is, then there must be a small nuclear reactor powering that city underground. Small nuclear powered reactors power aircraft carriers for 50 years without refueling, or should I say before scrapping the aircraft carrier. I found out several months back that nuclear powered generators have a very powerful positive signal.

Which means, that there is the possibility that the military could have built an underground city NE of Oklahoma City since so many small earthquakes struck in that one particular spot approximately 7 miles or so to the NE of Tinker Airforce Base. Which means a military nuclear powered tunnel boring machine could have came from the region of Fort Smith, Arkansas, made its way over to the NE of Oklahoma City and made tunnels while small nukes were used (small earthquakes) to build an underground city, and then it could have moved on over to Fort Sill, Oklahoma; which is westward movement.

High pressure injection wells to recover oil made lots small earthquakes, but..... hmm.
edit on 9-8-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Has there been an up-tic of any activity in the mid- west region? I've looked at only one EQ map today and I can't remember if any things happening out that way...
edit on 9-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

W/ all these under ground cities/ bases..how would they fair in an EQ?..or..has the military been far to smart and EQ wouldn't touch their location?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

What it means, is that I should have stayed there and circled around to look at it from all sides, and gotten as close as possible to see what I could see up close, and I should have found out exactly how deep it was, and I should have forgotten about chasing the earthquake signal. It was a very big pasture, with a very big hill.

Some day, others of you can go out to that region and use AVI and see if there is something down underground that is giving off a strong positive signal, if so, it more than likely is a nuclear powered generator.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You have a very good question there, I have pondered that thought myself. It seems to me that earthquakes would pierce through any man-made underground tunnels, and that they would flood with water.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Your comments and personal observations raise some very interesting points and questions.
I’ve been studying earthquakes for many years, and dialoging with many seismologist about detection using, well something like what you describe you have created. It is very fringe thinking and most scientists will vehemently deny that studying the electrical effects of geological stratum will bear any fruit. As you know, they tend to view such comments as coming from a fruit-loop.

Anyway, I say this because a close friend that lives in Oklahoma City, that I’m in daily contact with, would mention to me when he felt a small earthquake. This started in about 2008. We then found the internet site of the Leonard Observatory and the Oklahoma Geological Survey Observatory, just to confirm that he actually was feeling these low magnitude quakes (3 or less)

At the time we found it interesting that they were both due east of him, out in the middle of Nowhere Oklahoma and they were all showing clustered in the same area. In 2008 the catalog data showed 22 such small quakes that year.

In 2009, the number of quakes doubled. That was when he noticed something else that was unnaturally odd about them. They times they occurred. They tended statistically, to occur during “normal business hours”. Like they way road crews work schedules line up. So we joked about that for a while.
2010 and 2011 had about the same number of quakes as 2009, and then another pattern emerged; the quakes were most commonly occurring at a depth of 5 km!
It was about 2011 when we noticed that the location of the quakes was not only at the same latitude, but they had been slowly moving westward. You would not notice that unless you had been watching them over several years.

Then in early 2011 we also noticed farther east in Arkansas the 5000 dead birds and 100,000 drum fish die off, and we speculated that something from above must have release a tremendous amount of energy to have killed those animals in such a focused region. Then it dawn on us that maybe that was the entry point to the causal agent of the Oklahoma quakes. They seem unrelated to most people, but what if they are actually related?

We also speculated about tunneling activity. The CIA author, Brandon Chase just recently wrote a very interesting book which talked about the rationale of an interconnected tunnel network from East to West and North to South. Using it as a fictionalized account of a possible truth.

So, to continue the speculation. If this is tunneling activity moving west, then like the English Chunnelling work, would it not make sense that there would be a west to east push also?
I’ve not looked west of Oklahoma at the same latitude to see if a similar pattern exists.

Now for the problematic piece. If you have actually developed (accidentally) a way to detect a secret nuclear drilling program, you put yourself in a rather precarious position. Knowing what I do about that kind of information and how it is protected, if I am right, then you will find yourself up to your neck in alligators, much like what you described already. To busy with all the other BS of life to continue doing what you’ve been doing. Just a friendly warning David.

Now as a final fry your noodle, take a look at a recent weather map about the drought. Where is that centered??
Nothing is as it seems and nothing is as it appears.
edit on 9-8-2012 by RedDogJT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

You have a very good question there, I have pondered that thought myself. It seems to me that earthquakes would pierce through any man-made underground tunnels, and that they would flood with water.

I've looked into this area too, because it is only natural common sense to fear running into a cave during and earthquake. BUT. Nature is more than a random destroyer. When you are in sync with nature and don't go against the grain, nature spares you. Think for a moment about all the OLD natural cave systems throughout the United States, they have survived thousands of earthquakes, as if the WAVE David speaks about, wraps naturally and harmlessly around those natural voids. So, as an engineer, I would seek to build underground in that same fashion. Merely hollowing out and expanding existing systems.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Studying the scientific electric/energy/radiation/magnetic/visual/magnified positive/negative effects that are given off by all types of strata that have abnormal pressure exerted upon them gives very exacting scientific evidence of what is EXACTLY going on at basically any depth. I don't care what others think, or hypothesize in their minds, what I've seen in over tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of experiments proves scientifically that detection occurs easily and its easily measurable with a piezo-system.

The system is correct every time its turned on, there is at no time when the system is incorrect, it tells exactly what the piezo-pressure is at any location on earth at that exact moment in time. Furthermore a directional dish can be set up to detect the direction its coming from, and when you expand the system from there, you can magnify all incoming signals.

Yes, your friend should have been able to feel quakes of M2 or larger if he was close enough to them; that story is interesting to read that you described. Most of the earthquakes had to have been man-made (high pressure injection to recover oil and gas from below) or normal earthquakes, because I could see where the pressure was coming up from below and hitting a rock strata while using AVI. Sometimes I could see very jagged views of how the pressure was coming up from below, but most of the time the pressure being exerted below the rock formation was shaped as usual, just like a tornado in shape, spreading out at the bottom of a tough to penetrate rock formation. You must remember though, I was looking at the linked areas to the north of the Oklahoma earthquakes in Kansas which would have been different looking than the actual areas that quaked in Oklahoma. You can learn alot from linked areas, they are very important also.

The drum fish might have died off from lack of oxygen if the waters were warm, the birds deaths are still interesting as well.

It seems very possible that there could be a massive tunnel network deep underground, especially after you see that these machines do exist, and you have to reason that they are too big to be transported place to place on public highway, and you never see them anywhere, so they must be moving through the earth making tunnels at about 7 miles per day.

There are a lot of alligators out there, and they are dangerous, but they are too late as far as I'm concerned; they should have done something years ago. I've had the technology for about 17 years, but I suspect that I've only touched the tip of the iceberg. People in the future will grasp this new science by the tail and will make many, many more valuable discoveries; some of the military developments that will come out of it will be incredable, like people can't believe. Especially when you think about magnifying energy with lenses; and there is that possibility that the birds deaths could tie in with some of this technology.

I didn't see that you posted a drought map, but I can tell you it must be centered right over me. No rain in a long, long time. Its been so dry that the grass died, and then the weeds died. Not only that, there are now desert lizards running everywhere as well as some kangaroo mice. The lizards are fast, but the kangaroo mice are extremely fast. There are no vultures this year, which is strange. There are armadillos in the area also, they used to be 50 miles further to the south.

I should have made my own weather changing device many years ago, but I got interested in chasing down earthquake signals. I bought all of the equipment and then I put it in storage, and now some of it is all corroded. It doesn't work when its corroded, it has to be shiny to absorb the positive radiant energy and then direct the contained negative energy into the distance in order to create a draft, or draw, thereby causing it to rain. I didn't build it back then, because of a couple of other experiments (doing other things) that I did were dangerous and you shouldn't play with Energy/Nature in such manners unless you are willing to see what destruction will be done; and sometimes its to yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I did not mean to side track the conversation into the secret ground tunneling which no doubt is going on, but only raised it as on possible causal agent for the unique earthquakes in that region.

As I rethought the fish and bird kills, and re-read some of your posts, then watched more of your video’s something a bit more...interesting...popped into view. Oftentimes when you run into a unique problem it is a good idea to step back to get a broader perspective. Like zooming out with Google earth. Another interesting pattern emerged. One that makes me think that you are most likely on the right path with your views on how and why quakes happen.

Your graphic representations of these piezo-pressure waves of varying intensities helps me see that the bigger picture your painting points to a more elegant rationale for the earth quaking. Sure plates will slip, crack and quake, but current tectonic theory is too limited and must not be complete since they cannot predict quakes.

No, your model shows something else. A very natural artifact of the p-waves moving not just along the plates but through the entire planet. Reminds me of my old water bed in a way. The way you could set up a simple repetitive wave by gently tapping the surface in a specific repeating frequency. This is the same thing Tesla was talking about in his work with his resonance device, when he said he could split the Earth in two! Your descriptions remind me of that, then make me think that Dr. Eastman was most likely correct about the device he created which operates like the lense device you describe. Quakes are merely a secondary effect of these waves of movement and energy that vibrate across the globe, so it would not take too much effort with the right kind of backing to develop a machine that could put energy down on the surface in a repeating pattern to cause all kinds of interesting effects; Quakes or Weather.

So if we can assume that this has been done, and it looks like the pattern of quakes and weather we’ve seen recently in the region of the United States, it begs the question of why? Friend or Foe, or political maneuvering ?

I also think that this technology is so dangerous, that it will not be allowed to go public.
There are just so many variables involve when man decides to play God with Nature, that will come back to bite the hands that created it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the positive comments on learning from my videos. I just tell it like it is in the videos.

Tectonic theory isn't all correct, that is for sure, its mostly a political theory by USGS. He who reigns writes the theories and those that want to work for the USGS had better tell everyone what the USGS politicians tell others; or else. Current USGS theory and political views believe man came from apes. If you believe that man evolved from a superior being instead of an ape, then you are not one of them and won't be working for them.

Actually to create earthquakes and destroy buildings and other structures is very simple. They actually showed how easy it was done on a TV show years ago. They stuck a small air powered device, about 10 pounds or less, on a large bridge and tuned its oscillations to the bridge and the bridge started to shake. I can't remember the name of the show right now, but maybe others will remember seeing it. It only took a few minutes to get the air powered device to make the bridge shake. It looked like a single piston air powered engine that they could control the speed of. If they would have fine tuned it even better, the bridge would have been destroyed.

You can change the weather also if you build a cloudbuster like Reich did. Area/size is important, just as HAARP is all about area/size. But remember, if its built right, it has the power to electricute you. en.wikipedia.org...

I've found Edward Stark's patent interesting over the years.
www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Off the wall topic going in here....

It seems to me that the new 3D Printers that can make anything, with a small tweek, will become the "Food Replicators" that we all seen on the TV series of "Star Trek" with Captain James T. Kirk many years ago.

In other words, the 3D Printers of the future will be programable and people will be able to make any type of food that they desire just by programming it into their computers, and then the 3D Printer will make exactly the type of food they typed into their computer.

You will simply put food powders and texturizers into the 3D Printer and the Food Replicator will produce a Cake, egg sandwich, hot dog, steak, crab leggs, fish, ham sandwich, roast duck, ice cream, vegetables, pudding etc... in a small matter of time. The 3D Printers of the future will be more advanced than they are now, but they will be the "Food Replicators" of the future.

Right, because a smart thing to do is to grind up some food, reduce it to powder and then painstakingly reconstitute it one microscopically small drop at a time.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go wait twelve hours for my cake to print.

(FYI: TOS had food synthesizers not replicators. IIRC the synthesizer was supposed to work by chemically constructing constituent molecules and using them to fabricate things. This is a much less stupid--and much harder--idea than a food printer!)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Just because it might "currently" take 12 hours for your cake to synthesize, doesn't mean that in the future things won't be speeded up.

Look at what happened to the speed of computers.

What took days to process in the 1950's now takes place in far less than a second.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join