It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Research

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's so easy,I feel very stupid right now. Sorry to have bothered you with foolish questions. I understand now, and want to go beyond detection to prevention. I think I know how- must research a little before I try.

Thank you, friend, for everything. I have learned to understand. For the Future.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Project Infrared

At all times in the following experiment, I was looking at the wall of infared light from a 90 degree angle, broadside.

Today I did a test that was very interesting. Many of you may have realized that I have invented a process in which a person can see radiation in the other bands of electromagnetic wavelengths. Regular vision exists in the 400nm to 700nm part of the electromagnetic spectrum. But today, I was able to see Infared light in the .74 micrometers to 300 micrometers range.

Here is how the experiment panned out.

First of all I used a infrared security camera which is in the house that has 12 infrared diodes on the front and aimed it down a hallway approximately 41 feet in length. Then I set up my equipment in one room at the opposite end of the hallway from the infrared security camera, and fired up my equipment so that I could see if I could see anything. I then could see a beam or wall of infrared light passing down the hallway. The hallway is about 9 feet wide, in the area that is 9 feet wide I could see the infrared wall of light. However, in another section of hallway which is only three feet wide in that same area because of a 1 foot square diameter beam holding up the wall, I could not see the wall of infrared light within that three feet because the wall of infrared light was too thin for me to see. I was up to a maximum distance in the house approximately 20 feet away from the wall of infrared light when I was studying it.

The infrared light could not pass through the wall at the end of the hallway. But... as strange as it may seem, the infared light emitted from the infrared security light was able to pass through 2 complete magazines that covered the emitters, plus part of another magazine. The infrared beam of light was capable of passing through the Discover Winter 2012 Extreme Earth Magazine, and the February 2012 Society Life Magazine and upto page 24-25 of the November 2010 Budget Travel magazine; and these magazines also had their advertising cards and inserts within them.

So... 89 pages, and 81 pages and 24 pages, equal 194+ pages divided by 2, equals about 98 sheets of paper the infrared light was able to pass through at the source. I don't know about you, but I thought this experiment was very interesting; as a matter of fact I didn't think that infrared light and/or its radiation could pass through 98 sheets of paper; but never the less it did.

I put a Gibson Elite dishwasher safe and microwave safe plate from China in front of the infrared emitts and I could see the same wall of infrared light, it was able to pass through the plate which is a little over 1/8th inch thick and is about 8 inches square green interior and brown lip with gold coloring inbetween.

I put a 1/4 ceramic coffee cup holder "cappuccino lisa audit, appljack licensing" infront of the LEDs and got the same result.

Here's a cool one for you. I put a half geode about 4 inches in diameter that was cut in two, which is full of small crystals in front of the LEDs, and the infrared light not only went through the 1/2 inch wall of the geode from the outside, but it actually increased the amount of infrared light that was visible to see, because I could see the infrared light in that 3 feet section of hallway that I couldn't on the other experiments. THE CRYSTALS INCREASED THE INFRARED LIGHT!!!

I might mention that later on, while looking at the infrared wall of light that was coming down the hallway, that I turned around and looked in a mirror on the back wall of the room I was in. In that mirror, for some strange reason, I could see the infrared wall of light in the 9 foot depth area, and I could also see the infrared light in the 3 foot wide area as well. I turned around and looked at the three foot area directly in front of me and could not see the infrared light wall, but when I again turned around and looked in the mirror, I could very easily see that three foot wide wall of infrared light that was coming down the hallway.

Visual WNW of D/FW.
edit on 22-2-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I don't know about you, but I thought this experiment was very interesting; as a matter of fact I didn't think that infared light and/or its radiation could pass through 98 sheets of paper; but never the less it did.

So could you please elaborate on how this infrared light passing through 98 sheets of paper directly relates to the peizoseismic system? I kept looking for the tie in, but don't see it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I added a little bit extra to my last post, you may want to check it out.

I just run all kinds of tests TrueAmerican, and I wanted to know how many sheets of paper the infrared LED's were capable of passing through.

I would have never guessed that infrared actually passes through paper.

In running the test with the crystaline geode, the piezoseismic system must work in exactly the same way. The crystals in the rock deep within the earth must help transmit the infrared and other wavelengths of light.

edit on 22-2-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes, it is striking to learn the transmission properties of materials you would normally believe to have a blocking effect. I was going to try some other materials to test for amplification. I found an interesting chart, if you're interested, RS.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Of course I'm interested, where is this chart Quantum Logic?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Message sent. It is an informative properties chart you will enjoy looking at.

Let me know what you think. I will wait for your reply- this is very exciting.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

edit on 22-2-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All common earthquakes have one thing in common, there must be stress and/or strain. All near surface common earthquakes "cannot become a common earthquake" unless they are detected first as a "silent earthquake and/or slow earthquake".

Once the silent earthquake and/or slow earthquake is detected, then and only then can it release the energy in a common earthquake or just simply let the energy slowly decrease.

Earthquakes are like flat tires.

There are two different kinds of flat tires. There are the ones that blow out instantly and you feel it, and sometimes you can hear it; which is similar to the common earthquakes that are detectable with the common seismic system used by seismologists.

The other kind of flat tire leaks slowly so that you can't feel it and you can't hear it, and seismologists can't detect it with their common seismic units. The stress and strain is detectable with the piezoseismic unit as well as the slow leak.

When a slow leak is detected, the pressure at that location is lost, but it makes its way to another linked location. That linked location may be in that same region, or it may be in a far distant region. Simply by watching a large sample (30 or more) of slow earthquakes in a region that release thier pressure can you learn where the links are. Obviously, nearby linked areas exist, but farther distant linked areas are interesting to locate.

When the slow leak is detected, its the same as a dam across a river leaking. The liquid escapes at that dam site, but the liquid moves on downstream on the surface of the earth. Below the surface of the earth, the liquid could move up or down and/or in any direction because of the pressure.

So... if a slow earthquake occurs in your area and then it releases its pressure in a slow leak without a common earthquake occurring, and no earthquake occurs in the nearby linked region at another concurrent silent earthquake cell, then you can expect the earthquake to strike in its distant link at its expected timeline time.

Don't forget that even though piezo has to do with electricity, magnetism, light and radiation; it also has other things figuring in like mechanical energy, thermal energy and lastly chemical energy.

The other thing is that earthquake energy is massive in size. Nobody realizes this because they haven't seen the energy in the sky let alone measure the piezo energy outward from an epicenter. Even little earthquakes like a 2.6 magnitude earthquake is detectable from about 60 miles away.

Put a point on your state map, and then locate what 60 miles looks like on that map, and then make that a 60 mile radius circle around the dot you made, and then realize how big that is for a small M2.6 earthquake.

When you get to detect the larger earthquakes piezoseismically, you are in shock at what you see compared to what you may have been used to when studying the small earthquakes ranging from M1.5 to M3.2.

Those smaller earthquakes really don't show any real power or strength until you get within about 2 miles of the epicenter. When you detect the larger earthquakes piezoseismically, the ultimate power that you saw at the epicenter will actually be detected hundreds of miles from the larger earthquakes epicenter; and I mean hundreds of miles away.

The power that is coming from the epicenter hundreds of miles away will still be enough to "cloak" the detection of a long heavy train moving nearby. When you realize that the fault under pressure is hundreds of miles away and its pressure is more than a train less than a hundred yards away, you can see how much pressure is really in the ground.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Article from: Science Daily (March 7, 2012)
Called: Elusive Higgs Boson May Nearly Be Cornered
www.sciencedaily.com...

The following quoted sentences are from the above article.

I seriously doubt if the Fermilab will be the first to discover what I believe I've already discovered. The main charge of the Godlike Particle is positive, these particles exist everywhere and negative particles show smaller fields within the main positive field that exists everywhere in the universe.

"Higgs bosons, if they exist, are short-lived and can decay in many different ways."

I believe that I discovered the so-called Higgs boson already, and have given such insight here on ATS in this thread and in my videos that I made in 2009 and possibly scattered about in other threads. Yes, the particles that I have discovered are short-lived and decay in different ways.

"Just as a vending machine might return the same amount of change using different combinations of coins, the Higgs can decay into different combinations of particles."

The particles that I have described in this thread do decay, and their rate of decay depends on the amount of energy that exists within them. These are extremely high charged particles and they can pass through everything, but what they can pass through depends on their charge. For instance, some particles lose enough of their charge that they can be reflected by a mirror, while the others pass right through it, while other particles can pass right through the Earth like it doesn't exist. All processes of physics can change the combinations of these particles. These particles can even show polarization at times. They also show one or more nodes, or rings, of lesser charge which surrounds the emitter in their charged field.

"Only high-energy particle colliders such as the Tevatron and LHC can recreate the energy conditions found in the universe shortly after the Big Bang."

I don't believe this statement. Many things in this world create these high energy particles, the Sun is the main producer of such particles. Faults deep in the Earth under great pressure can recreate these particles. Etc...

The following quote is from Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

"The Higgs field is a quantum field with a non-zero value that fills all of space, and explains why fundamental particles such as quarks and electrons have mass. The Higgs boson is an excitation of the Higgs field above its ground state."

There it is my friends. The quantum field that I discovered is a non-zero value that fills all of space with a positive charge. Smaller quantum fields that exist changes the value of the positive charge that fills all of space.
edit on 7-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article that may open a few eyes.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Its called: " Infrared Sunset "

"The amazing thing was that, with my unaided eyes, the sun was completely invisible. However, the purple sun remained clearly visible on my camera for about 2 minutes "
edit on 7-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Note to self. When December 21, 2012 rolls around, make sure you have plenty of bottled water and plenty of food to last everyone in the house for three days and three nights. There will be a sign in the sky, a flash which will be blue in color, once you see it you will only have about 12 seconds to get indoors when you see it, it will be a massive explosion out in space as its hitting our magnetosphere. Once inside, keep the doors and windows closed, don't let any light into the house from outside because it will have a force with it that will be dangerous enough to kill people. Make sure you have plenty of candles for those three days and three nights because there won't be any electricity of any kind because the force that is with the light will stop all electricity, make sure you have enough candles to keep the house warm since it will be winter. Have plenty of extra food, because there will be no electricity anywhere. Don't let anyone leave the house for those three days and three nights. Put the barrel stove in the garage next to the house with plenty of fire wood. There will be a gas that will be associated with the light, it will be dangerous to breath outside air.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Got out my equipment today, and fired it up. Signal detected. Signal @ x is approximately 30 at Hutchinson,KS. Signal detected had a very slow leak until a pulse hit, and then the leak stopped and is holding. Direction the signal is coming from is ENE of Hutchinson, Ks; minimum distance estimated at 30 miles.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Triangulated the area of abnormal pressure existing within the subsurface. ENE of Hutchinson, KS and straight N of Florence, KS; must be close to Marion, KS. Will check pressure tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Neutrinos Light Up Rogue Nuclear Reactors From Great Distances

On March 12, 2012 I drove over to the region of Burlington, Kansas, a distance of over 120 miles and set up my equipment. After firing up the equipment at 4.25 miles distance from the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant I discovered that Rogue Nuclear Power Plants can't be hidden, and that they are detectable for quite some distance.

By using Google Maps Distance Calculator I present my discoveries of the detection distances. At my original starting point of 4.25 miles distance from the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant I discovered some astonishing facts. Firstly though, I had to detune my equipment so that interference from a power line that runs alongside the road where I was at would not be detectable. The AVP system was in x/1,000 @ 15, once that was done detection started.

When using the Altered Vision Process (AVP) system, a process which gives people superhuman eyesight, letting them see far into other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, I could see a massive bubble surrounding the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant. I was in shock to see how large the bubble was in size, I was expecting to see a small dot on the horizon. By measuring the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant with a distant power line tower that marked the edge of the ball, I could measure the bubble size later using Google Maps Distance Calculator; and that turns out to be right at 3.11 miles in radius, or a bubble 6.22 miles in diameter from looking at the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant from only 4.25 miles away.

As I got farther and farther from the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant, the diameter of the bubble surrounding the plant got larger and larger until I reached the nodal ring or the first nuclear shell which was located 8.7 miles radius from the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant.

After passing the first orbital shell that surrounds the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant at a distance of 8.7 miles, the appearance changed from a bubble to a rectangle. In other words, once the first nuclear shell is passed, the Altered Vision Process lets you see where the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant is by it being located in the center of a long band, which is somewhat rectangular in shape. The reason why the band occurred is because the first nuclear shell surrounding nuclear power plants acts like atmospheric refraction and flattens out the image; which was a bubble or ball before. The Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant was still visible using AVP until I was 13.4 miles away, in which case I discovered a second nuclear shell. When you are in a nuclear shell nodal area when using x/1,000 @ 15, the AVP doesn't work; but once the AVP system is outside of the nuclear shell node it works normally and detection occurs visually.

During all of this time, there was no charge detected coming from the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power; neutrinos have no charge. Furthermore, I believe I could have driven a lot farther away still and the system would have kept detecting the exact location of the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant. I suspect that the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant could have been seen and/or detected for up to around 30 miles or more distance using AVP, but I wanted to wait for another time, in order to see what I would see from beyond the second nuclear shell.

AVP lets people see through walls, the ground and the Earth itself for all types of energy. AVP let me see where the Wolf Creek Nuclear Power Plant was located, even though I was looking through miles of earth and trees.

In brief, what I was doing was finding out what a known nuclear reactor detectable distance is, and hopefully this will give a good idea as to how far away a rogue nuclear reactor would be detectable from by the detection of neutrinos. So... if you are using the AVP system to visually detect rogue nuclear reactors by looking into other areas of the electromagnetic spectrum and you see a gigantic bubble in front of you even after you move another mile or more away, then you know that a nuclear reactor is less than 9 miles from you, and the center of the bubble is where the nuclear reactor is located; even nuclear submarines won't be able to hide, unless they run on their reserve battery power instead of their nuclear reactors.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Pressure at Hutchinson is now at x=1 @ 44; direction still the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Note to self. When December 21, 2012 rolls around, make sure you have plenty of bottled water and plenty of food to last everyone in the house for three days and three nights. There will be a sign in the sky, a flash which will be blue in color, once you see it you will only have about 12 seconds to get indoors when you see it, it will be a massive explosion out in space as its hitting our magnetosphere. Once inside, keep the doors and windows closed, don't let any light into the house from outside because it will have a force with it that will be dangerous enough to kill people. Make sure you have plenty of candles for those three days and three nights because there won't be any electricity of any kind because the force that is with the light will stop all electricity, make sure you have enough candles to keep the house warm since it will be winter. Have plenty of extra food, because there will be no electricity anywhere. Don't let anyone leave the house for those three days and three nights. Put the barrel stove in the garage next to the house with plenty of fire wood. There will be a gas that will be associated with the light, it will be dangerous to breath outside air.

Can you explain this post a bit more? What is this that you believe will occur? I have tried to read a lot of this thread and don't recall anything like this being mentioned by you in previous posts. How does it relate to the research and data you are collecting and what exactly is this event that is going to occur?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

There was a woman that lived in the late 1700s and early 1800s, she was a prophet supposedly; she is on the internet but I can't remember what her name is. But strangely enough one of her prophesies was that basically in the future there would be three days of darkness, and during this darkness that will last three days and nights, there is supposed to be something that happens and death will occur to those that go outside during that time period.

Now, if we look back at Noah, he closed up the Ark and probably didn't open it up for many days, and he survived something possibly similar. And... if we look at Moses, he lived in a time when he forecast that something would come in the night and kill first borns.

Then if we look back at what really stands out the most, we have Sumerian, Chinese and Egyptian writings that tell of three days of darkness and/or light and when the Sun actually set in the east instead of the west. We also have the Mayans stating Dec. 21, 2012 something might happen.

Now... there is a character on the internet stating his name is "Nobody" and he says he's from the future (2020) and that you should go inside when the sky turns blue at a future date, he states that you have about 10 minutes to go inside and don't go outside for 3 days and keep the windows shut and don't look at the light. How did the woman back in the 1700s-1800s know of something that was not available for her to know?

Strangely enough all of these have the same ring to them, either three days of light or three days of darkness, or three days in which something strange will happen to the planet related to the Sun. So... I just kind of made a note to myself that I think I will keep in mind what they stated, and if I see a blue light or something similar happening in the atmosphere, it will be time to go inside for three days and wait it out. IF this never occurs, great. But if something similar to what they stated does occur around that time, I think I'll take their advice.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Pressure at Hutchinson is now at x=1 @ 44; direction still the same.

Today, I checked the pressure, and there was no signal at Noon. So, the signal died between yesterday at the above time when the signal was last checked and noon today. It will be interesting to see what earthquake will strike in the near region within 24 hours, or if a larger one is now building up strength and will strike along the west coast in about 3 days. I see that an earthquake did strike in Arkansas already; there is the possibility that it could be linked to the Marion, Kansas region; if so, then no large earthquake will strike along the west coast in about 3 days. You also have to remember that this signal is from the east of Burrton, Kansas; and very few signals are detected from the east of Burrton, Kansas in general.

Magnitude 2.3
Date-Time:
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 08:54:40 UTC
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 03:54:40 AM at epicenter
Depth: 0.1 km (~0.1 mile) (poorly constrained)
Region: ARKANSAS
Distances:
13 km (8 miles) ENE (76°) from Letona, AR
14 km (8 miles) NNW (340°) from Judsonia, AR
14 km (9 miles) ESE (106°) from Pangburn, AR
16 km (10 miles) NNE (14°) from Searcy, AR
93 km (58 miles) NE (38°) from Little Rock, AR
382 km (238 miles) SSW (200°) from St. Louis, MO
Location Uncertainty: horizontal +/- 0.7 km (0.4 miles); depth +/- 1.8 km (1.1 miles)
Parameters:
NST= 23, Nph= 32, Dmin=15 km, Rmss=0.37 sec, Gp= 43°,
M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=B
Source: Cooperative New Madrid Seismic Network
Event ID: nm031412a

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Perfect....thanks! I like to research stuff on my downtime so I will check out these related stories.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Signal detected yesterday at 3:30 pm; still detectable this morning at 7 am; 4@1x. Signal is from SW of Hutchinson, KS which means Oklahoma or Texas will probably be getting another small earthquake within about 10-16 hours after the pressure releases here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join