It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Research

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Guestimate of "Piezoseismic Scale" Measurement of 7.3 Earthquake That Struck Offshore Japan December 7, 2012

Below is an "Example Only", but real in essence guestimate as to what a piezoseismic scale of last nights 7.3 earthquake would have been like if it had been mapped using a piezoseismic scale.

All of the below cities would have been showing an increase of their piezoseismic systems pressure recordings for possibly the last 4 to 5 days, they would have started days ago at Japans background radiation level for their particular area, and its my guesstiimate that Japans minimum background radiation level possibly starts at 4x, unlike Kansas where the minimum background radiation level starts at approximately 1/1,000x.

By using Google Maps Distance Calculator, and the approximate coordinates given by the USGS, I've plotted a spot off of the Japan coastline that isn't exact but its close enough for this example; and I shall use that point to let you know of how the piezoseismic scale should have worked by guestimate, since I wasn't really there.

Tokyo and Chiba are approximately approximately 250 miles or approximately 400 kilometers away from last nights 7.3 epicenter. At that distance, I would guesstimate the piezoseismic systems would have had to have been used at approximately 46x-50x in order to get a recording of the piezoseismic pressure from their locations. By using AVP, people in the region of Tokyo and Chiba would've seen the radiation coming from the NE of them, and they would have known that it was coming from a great distance because of the pressure; unlike here in Kansas where I've recorded the pressures being extremely low, around x/1,000 to 1x instead of 46x-50x. They would have recorded the pressure building for the last 4-5 days, measuring it's increases all that time.

From Fukushima, approx. 175 miles, or 280 km away, I guesstimate the piezoseimic reading would've been approx. at 50x-54x in order to get a recording of the piezoseismic radiation pressure. By using AVP they would've seen the radiation coming from the East at a great distance because of the pressure. The radiation coming from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear reactors and any other working nuclear reactors in Japan is completely nullified because of the extreme detectable offshore piezoseismic radiation, the nullification of the detection of those reactors occurred at possibly 4x-8x.

Nagoya at approx. 400 miles, or 670 km away, I guesstimate the piezoseismic pressure reading would've been approx. at 36x-40x in order to get a recording of the piezoseismic radiation pressure. By using AVP they would have seen the radiation coming from just below NE.

People in Sapporo Japan using AVP would have seen the radiation coming from approx. the SSE. I guesstimate the piezo-pressure would've been approx. at 36x-40x since Sapporo is approx. 400 away from the epicenter.

As you can see, I'm talking about extreme pressures at those locations, not the junky x/1000 or 1x pressure that the piezoseismic system usually records here in Kansas that you've read here on many ATS pages on this thread. When I wrote about x/1000 or 1x pressure or even 4x pressure, I'm writing about extremely low background radiation pressures. But when your piezoseismic system starts recording pressures above 32x all over the place for hundreds of miles from the known epicenter, your talking about an earthquake that lots of people are going to feel when it strikes.

The cool thing is that people all over Japan, in hundreds of cities would could have gotten exact piezoseismic readings from their locations, and plugged them into an earthquake forecast map. All of those same people using AVP could have recorded a direction from their location that they saw the radiation coming from; through the walls of their homes, businesses, skyscrapers or caves, because the piezo-pressure is so extreme that nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING interferes with the piezo-recording.

Well... let me reiterate on that one moment, Japan does have some volcanoes, and if they are or were active, that activity could have nullified the detection of the 7.3 earthquake building up pressure off shore if the volcanic activity or another earthquake of greater magnitude, was closer to them and was building up its pressure in any area in Japan. Once the piezoseismic equalibrium pressure is overcome from one cell, you would be in another piezoseismic cell and would see by using AVP that the piezo-radiation direction would be changed.

So... yes, there will be millions of people in Japan eagerly watching their volcanoes as well as the earthquakes. Volcanoes getting ready to erupt must have extreme piezoseimic pressure that must possibly go beyond 80x in order to blow thousands of tons of rock up to possibly a mile in the sky. There will be many places that will charge to see this extreme radiation in the future coming from earthquakes and volcanoes before they strike; it's awesome!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Piezoseismic 3D Mapping of Possible Meteorite Main Body Below Berringer Meteorite Crater Near Winslow, Arizona

While reading the following article: "Closest asteroid in recorded history to pass Earth" by Lucie Bradley for Cosmos Online dated Tuesday, 30 October 2012

www.cosmosmagazine.com...

I happened to read about the Barringer Meteorite Crater. Here are parts of the article I found interesting:

"The asteroid 2012 DA14 has a diameter of approximately 45 meters and an estimated mass of 130,000 tonnes. It's set to travel between the Earth and our geostationary communication satellites on 15 February 2013 at a distance of 13,900 miles." and then it goes on to the Barringer Crater:

“The world's most famous impact crater – the Barringer Crater in Arizona, U.S. – which is about 1,200m in diameter and 170m deep, was formed when an object thought to have been just 50 meters in diameter hit the Earth”.

Here is Wiki info:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's an interesting part of the Wiki article:

"The object was a nickel–iron meteorite about 50 meters (54 yards) across"

Barringer "estimated from the size of the crater that the meteorite had a mass of 100 million tons. The current estimate of 300,000 tons from the impactor is only 3/10ths of 1% of Barringer's estimate."

Barringer believed that the main body of the meteorite is still buried below the crater, and it's my guess that he was right. Others don't believe that the main body of the meteorite exists, they state that the rest of the meteorite was vaporized.

I suspect that the main body of the meteorite is still deep within the ground, but possibly just off to the side of the meteorite crater since the meteorite didn't strike the Earth at a 90 degree angle.

anyways....

While doing earthquake research over the years, I made many discoveries, and some of those discoveries were as follows. When I was using AVP while I was in buildings with steel rebar in the floors, or that is to say steel rebar set within the concrete flooring of the buildings, I could see the complete outline of the steel reinforced flooring of the buildings (usually slab homes) even through the rugs and walls of the buildings. Other times, I would look at the complete outlines of steel reinforced concrete of basements and bridges; usually from great distances through trees and of course through the ground.

So... its my guesstimate that in the future, if the main body of the meteorite still exists within the ground, that AVP and/or piezoseismology will be used to make a 3D map of the meteorite and/or its broken pieces below the surface of Barringer Meteorite Crater and/or its nearby surroundings. If the main body does exist still, then many people in the future will admire it by using AVP and piezoseismology to see it existing deeply within the earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've discovered that Piezoseismic Waves are somewhat similar to Soliton Waves when studying earthquakes.

Soliton Wave - a self-reinforcing solitary wave or pulse that maintains its shape while it travels at constant speed. The soliton phenomenon was first described by John Scott Russell (1808–1882) who observed a solitary wave in the Union Canal in Scotland. He reproduced the phenomenon in a wave tank and named it the "Wave of Translation".

The 1834 discovery description by John Scott Russell of a Soliton Wave:
"I was observing the motion of a boat which was rapidly drawn along a narrow channel by a pair of horses, when the boat suddenly stopped – not so the mass of water in the channel which it had put in motion; it accumulated round the prow of the vessel in a state of violent agitation, then suddenly leaving it behind, rolled forward with great velocity, assuming the form of a large solitary elevation, a rounded, smooth and well-defined heap of water, which continued its course along the channel apparently without change of form or diminution of speed. I followed it on horseback, and overtook it still rolling on at a rate of some eight or nine miles an hour, preserving its original figure some thirty feet long and a foot to a foot and a half in height. Its height gradually diminished, and after a chase of one or two miles I lost it in the windings of the channel."

Interesting facts:
The waves are stable, and can travel over very large distances (normal waves flatten out, steepen or topple over)
Speed depends on size of wave, and its width on the depth of water.
Unlike normal waves they never merge, a small wave is overtaken by a large one, rather than the two combining.
A wave too big for the depth of water splits into two, one big and one small.

Soliton Waves - definition by Drazin & Johnson:
1.They are of permanent form;
2.They are localised within a region;
3.They can interact with other solitons, and emerge from the collision unchanged, except for a phase shift.

Interesting people:

Louis de Broglie

Dr. Eugene Podkletnov
www.youtube.com...

Paul A. LaViolette
Subquantum Kenetics

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Article in Wired: "South Pole Neutrino Detector Comes Up Empty"
By Lisa Grossman, April 13, 2011
www.wired.com...

Quoted short version from the article below:

"The world’s biggest and best neutrino detector has started its search for the source of ultrahigh-energy cosmic rays that constantly bombard the Earth’s atmosphere, and it’s seen exactly zilch.

In 13 months of observing with the half-complete IceCube detector at the South Pole, “we didn’t see anything,” said neutrino physicist Nathan Whitehorn of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, co-author of a new Physical Review Letters paper describing the hunt. “We didn’t even have any close calls.”

IceCube, which was completed in December 2010 after a decade of construction, is more than a mile deep in Antarctic ice. If gamma-ray bursts are responsible for cosmic rays, IceCube should be able to tell.

The IceCube team compared data from April 5, 2008 through May 20, 2009 (when the detector was only half complete) to the 117 gamma-ray bursts detected in the Northern Hemisphere during that time.

Nothing happened. Following each of the gamma-ray bursts, it took more than half an hour for any neutrinos to arrive. Even those came at statistically insignificant levels, and none was of the anticipated high-energy variety.
The 117-burst dataset should have turned up at most four neutrinos. That they didn’t show up is notable.

$271 Million Telescope Buried Under South Pole Is Ready to Unearth Dark Matter
By Neal Ungerleider, December 21, 2010
www.fastcompany.com...

I put these articles on ATS to show the world that neutrino theories aren't producing desired results, $271 million dollars alone for a worthless idea, not including high dollar wasted wages that only proved that physics theories aren't always correct. Think how many billions of dollars have been spent on neutrino detectors and the results are way below the expected.

US physicists fight to save neutrino experiment
Budget cuts mean rethink for long-baseline project.
Eugenie Samuel Reich, 26 March 2012
www.nature.com...

Quote from article:

"At a cost of between US$1.2 billion and $1.5 billion, the LBNE was expected to come online in 2022–24, and to have a construction budget peaking at roughly $200 million per year. But that is now considered too great a slice of the DOE’s annual high-energy physics budget, which was cut by $6 million to $757 million in US President Barack Obama’s 2013 budget request."

The above types of neutrino detectors are worthless, and so are the other neutrino detectors scientists have put up all over the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Today December 19th, 2012 around 4PM Kansas USA time, I fired up the piezoseismic system to see if there was anything strange going on. Nothing is going on. Everything is as usual in this small part of the world. The background radiation in Hutchinson at this location was 39 @ X/1000; in other words extremely low energy levels are recorded at this location.

I fired up the AVP Altered Vision Process and had a look around. Earthquake piezoseismic energy is coming from the SW at 4pm. I also checked out the sky and saw nothing unusual.

I made this report mainly because of December 21, 2012 is coming up. I suspect that nothing is going to occur in the rest of the world on that date.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Electromagnetic energy traveling in a straight line is called LIGHT.

Waves in a line are Energy, while waves in a circle are Mass.

Thus we have the Hadron Collider, a circular construct, producing Mass from looped Light.

Kozyrev Mirrors - going into the future with your mind. Teleportation.

Kozyrev Electromagnetic Null Zones - a discoverey very similar to my discovery of null zones surrounding the epicenters of earthquakes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Chart Comparison of Common Seismic Systems vs. Piezoseismic Systems

When looking at a common seismic systems chart due to the rupture or tearing of the Earth's near surface strata, we can see the graph makes its mark by the swinging of a marker back and forth over the datum due to its pendulum function. The duration of the swinging of the marker back and forth over a paper usually only lasts for a few seconds, but sometimes lasts for several minutes when a larger earthquake has struck.

On the other hand, a piezoseismic system detects not only the rupture and/or tearing of the Earth's near surface strata, but it also detects the bending/straining of the Earth's near surface strata.

While the common seismic systems can only detect each earthquake for seconds to several minutes, the piezoseismic system can constantly mark the detection of the Earth's bending and straining before and after earthquakes of all magnitudes strike. In fact, many earthquakes of all magnitudes show their strength/energy/radiation constantly on a piezoseismic graph for over 100 hours before the rupture and tearing takes place. Furthermore, the settling of the Earth where the earthquake struck can sometimes be recorded on a piezoseismic graph continuously up to 36 hours after the earthquake has struck.

Another interesting effect of a piezoseismic graph, is that when the surface is disturbed by weighty pressure in an area where the surface and near surface is predominantly limestone, the graph decreases. On the other hand, if you take that same weighty pressure to an area where the surface and subsurface is predominantly quartz material, the graph increases.

In other words, when the datum is identified by the piezoseismic pressure of the area by the piezoseismic system, then the line marked goes in one direction for a limestone region, or in the other direction for a quartz region when pressure to the surface is applied from above.

Another interesting effect is the pressure. Let's assume that we set up our piezoseismic system out by the edge of a roadway. We fire it up and find out what the back ground energy pressure for that area is. Suddenly a regiment of troops come marching towards us, as then get closer and closer, the piezoseismic system shows more and more pressure being exerted, the graph is constantly showing the pressure of the troops. Suddenly the troops stop moving, but the graph isn't tricked, it shows that the regimient is still there because of the pressure of the bodies up on the nearby ground. Once the troops start moving away from the piezoseismic system, the graph shows less and less piezoseismic pressure.

Here's another interesting effect. We set up that same piezoseismic system along side the roadway, but there is another roadway a mile away and we want to watch with our piezoseismic system what is occurring on that roadway, not the roadway where we are at. There is a hill and a forest of trees between our roadway and the other roadway, in otherwords we can't possibly see the other roadway and see if anything is happening on that roadway.

So... we get out a special set of binoculars, we put them on a tripod and focus them in for a mile away and we point them at a particular spot on the roadway a mile from us. When you or I look through the binoculars we can't see the other roadway a mile away because of the hill and the trees. But the piezoseismic system sees the roadway a mile away and sees everything that it is focused on.

We watch the piezoseismic system, and suddenly it starts detecting something, we don't know what it is, but its detecting something and we can see the pressure that is being incurred a mile away upon the surface of the earth. By the pressure being recorded by the piezoseismic system we can tell exactly when something passes through the beam of the special binoculars on the tripod focused on the roadway a mile away. In this case, we will state that its the regiment of troops once again, we didn't know this though until we jumped in our vehicle and drove over there to see what it was.

The next time it occurred, it occurred for the same duration of time, with the same amount of pressure; this identified the regiment of troops moving on the other roadway a mile away. But.... we weren't sure which way they were moving on the roadway a mile away, so we moved the special binoculars on the tripod to the left; there was no detection. We then move the special binoculars on the tripod back to the right further than where they originally where; bingo, the signal is detected by the piezoseismic system and its recorded until the troops have moved out of the focus of the special pair of binoculars.

Today, December 21st, 2012 at 1:45PM Hutchinson, Kansas USA time, I fired up the piezoseismic system and didn't find anything interesting to report about on, on this date. Signal still holding steady at 39 @ X/1000 direction SW.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've stated many times in this thread that with my piezoseismic technology I can see through walls. Well... it looks like modern technology is starting to catch up with my technology; but my technology is still far better than what has finally made it else where in science.

Camera 'Can See Through Walls' By Turning Plain Surfaces Into Mirrors
Article from: 27 December 2012, Huffpost Tech, United Kingdom
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Short altered clips from the article:

"Researchers have found a way to see through walls by turning normal surfaces into 'mirrors' with natural light. The research team from the Ultra Fast Optics Group at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel found a way to turn scattered light into an image using natural light... in the past techniques have relied on lasers and time-consuming computers.

The team diffused scattered light, and reformed it into an image using a spacial light modulator, allowing a computer to fine-tune the image. The result is that a plain white surface can effectively be turned into a mirror, with the image displayed on a normal LCD screen. "In a preliminary demonstration they have been able to image a distant object just by recording the light reflected from a piece of regular white paper.""

Handheld device can see through walls
Posted December 11, 2012 - 06:15 by Emma Woollacott in "TG DAILY", News is our business
www.tgdaily.com...

Short altered clips from article:

"Smartphones can be equipped to see through solid objects, say Caltech electrical engineers, who have developed tiny, inexpensive terahertz imagers. The chips generate and radiate terahertz waves - which lie between microwaves and far-infrared radiation - that can penetrate a host of materials without the ionizing damage of X-rays.

When incorporated into handheld devices, they can be used in everything from homeland security to wireless communications - even touchless gaming.

Standard CMOS technology was used to design silicon chips that operate at terahertz frequencies, while fitting on a fingertip. Signals are more than a thousand times stronger than existing approaches, and can be dynamically programmed to point in a specific direction.

Researchers state they've successfully used their scanner to reveal a razor blade hidden within a piece of plastic.

"We are not just talking about a potential. We have actually demonstrated that this works.""

New camera can see through skin and around corners
Article in: Digital Journal, By Darren Weir, July 17, 2012 in Technology
digitaljournal.com...

Altered short excerpts from article:

"Superman could do it and now so might you. A new camera is able to see through skin without x-rays and even see through walls and around corners using just natural light. The researchers used off the shelf parts as opposed to specialized new technology.

The camera is able to show an object hiding behind nearly opaque surfaces like skin or frosted glass, around a corner or even in another room (as long as the door is open). The light is scattered by the obstacle, creating what appears to be white noise but the camera transforms these specks of noise and enhances them 1000 times to recreate the image, using a spatial light modulator (SLM) to undo the scattered light in real time.

You don't need lasers. Everybody else was doing this with lasers, and we showed you can do it with incoherent light from a lamp or the Sun - natural light.""

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Coming of the Second Scientific Revolution, or the Golden Age; The Discovery, Measurement and Utilization of the Aether

I may be wrong, but I've finally come to the conclusion that what I've discovered and have used in the detection and measurement of the build-up and release of stress and strain within the Earth's crust is nothing less than the Aether.

Einstien stated that, "there exists aether according to the general Theory of Relativity, space without aether is unthinkable." Einstien's statement taken directly from his audio in this YouTube video: www.youtube.com...

Nikola Tesla, probably the greatest scientist of all time discovered how to utilize Aether and used it to power his Aether powered 1932 Pierce Arrow car which he converted over; this can be found on the Internet. In order to power his car from the aether, he not only had to make the original discovery, but he had to be able to make accurate measurements in order to utilize the aether.

Obviously certain free energy space ships rely on aether in order to fly. In order for these aether powered space ships to fly, they must suck aether energy out of the surrounding space. This suction of the aether out of the surround space of an aether powered space ship is probably why there have been many reports over the years that automobiles have lost their energy when a space ship was sited. Its also the same reason why some US nuclear missile silos lost complete power at times when UFOs were sited nearby.

Losing electrical energy at such times can only mean one thing, and that is, that the electrical energy as we know of it (AC and DC current) gets its power directly from the aether in order to work, and that the aether is real.

For years now, I've been using special equipment that I power up in order to measure what I call "back ground radiation". This back ground radiation that I measure is more than likely the Aether. That's why the system I use can measure "ALL TYPES" of energy. "ALL ENERGIES" can only exist within an Aether. Aether is in fact a back ground type of radiation that we can't see, but that we can use to measure or contrast all positive and negative energies in the universe with. We can use Aether to see different magnitudes of energies from close and from extreme distances.
edit on 30-12-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The Aether, or "Ether" as described by Nikola Tesla:

"Ether is the cause of every magnetic field."

"Electicity could not exist without ether."

"Ether is the medium for every electromagnetic wave, from radio waves to gamma rays."

"Every particle in the universe is bathed in a sea of ether, including the orbiting electrons of atoms and plasma."

"Ether is how particles moving near the speed of light in a vacuum "know" how fast they are moving, even if they are accelerated very, very slowly."

"When ether get cold enough, its properties change, causing strange phenomena to both atoms and light. In fact using very cold temperatures is a way to isolate exactly what ether affects. It may turn out that very cold temperatures are to "ether physics" as accelerators are to particle physics."

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel... we find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it amoung the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians.... Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain, if kinetic - and this we know it is, for certain - then it is a mere question of time when men shall succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

The above describes why I believe I've rediscovered the Aether of old times, and/or the Ether of recent times. The energy that has to build up in order for an earthquake to strike is detectable due to the Aether/ether easily showing a build up of energy way before any magnitude of earthquake can strike, and even for a fair length of time after they strike while the earth's strata is resettling.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just wanting to see if you have anything to say in regards to your methods relating to the quakes in the Solomon Islands. Would love to hear if you have been able to pick anything up or have any related information.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join