It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We See a World President Before 2020?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi all,

I watched a cool Movie called "Strange Days" last night. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's about a guy dealing in Virtual Reality type programmes on the run up to Y2K.

The movie was not bad, but there was reference in there saying, "the Earth will have a 2nd World President by the Year 2025".

This got me thinking. Could this actually be not far away? With all the talk of NWO and Global Government, could we actually see the 1st President of the World Elected in the next 10 Years and what implications could this have?

g.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes , they call him the Anti Christ

If you dont beleive me research the seat number 666 in the UN. It is the only vancant seat out of 700+

Spirit

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

I think you mean the European Parliament.
It started with this Ian Paisley article.

www.freerepublic.com...

It is certainly a building of the Space Age. The seats of its massive hemicycle are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines. There are 679 of them – but wait for it! While these seats are allocated to Members, one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied. The number of that seat is 666. The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows:

* 665 Zissener
* 666 Vacant
* 667 Cappato
Revelation 13:18: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

Ian says himself there are 679 seats, so you are also wrong with 700+ number.

Explaining a empty seat with the number 666 is simple.
There is way too many superstitious people in the world.
The person sitting in the dreaded 666 seat would forever be associated with (as?) the "Anti-Christ"

Your asking someone to research something you never even looked in too.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by nophun]

new topics

join