It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Seen a "Shadow Trail"???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok...bear with me here, this is a little hard to explain and I don't have a pic to post.

The other day, I was standing in the backyard enjoying a nice Cohiba and the sunshine. While doing so, I was admiring the nice ChemTrails and "spraying patterns". That's when I first noticed something really odd.

I was watching one particular airliner laying down a pretty heavy chemtrail when I noticed that the plane appeared to be following what I can only describe as a 'shadow trail'. It was flying the exact same path, strait as an arrow.

Now, this 'Shadow Trail' wasn't black smoke, or anything like that, it's kind of hard to explain....It literally looked like a photo negative of a normal white chemtrail, but not 'smokey' looking.

What was even weirder was, out in front of the ChemTrail plane, this 'Shadow Trail' was getting longer and longer as I watched. My best guess was the ChemTrail plane was at approx. 20k+ feet and the "Shadow Trail" was leading it by approx. 10-20 miles.

As I watched the "Shadow Trail" pass in front of a cloud I went and got my 10 dollar binoculars and when it got passed the cloud, into blue sky I looked at the leading point of the 'Shadow Trail' and couldn't see any plane, or any other object. NOTHING.

It was like something was invisible and laying down some sort of 'Shadow Trail' for the ChemTrail plane to follow....

I watched until both were on the horizon and to far for me to see any more....

Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Has anyone else seen anything like this or even know what I'm talking about????

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its a contrail shadow

Explanation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Its a contrail shadow

Explanation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, that's exactly what I thought too. But, how can it move ahead of the plane making it???

There were no other ChemTrails in that part of the sky at the time. Just the shadow trail and the chemtrail plane following it.

Also, how do you explain a it forming on it's own w/something 'invisable' leading it, or how a shadow can appear in totally blue sky and not on a cloud??

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

You may not have understood my explanation.

There is a cloud known as cirrostratus which is often transparent (see through), when the sun is in the right position, a contrail shadow is projected onto the layer of cirrostratus cloud beneath it.

The trail appears to lead the plane as the sun sits behind the plane. If the plane was heading into the sun, you would have never seen a contrail shadow at all.

Here's a couple more links so you can educate yourself

www.atoptics.co.uk...

ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/cld/cldtyp/hgh/crss.rxml

www.weatherscapes.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok, I'll take your explanation. I don't know what else to do.

I really wish I could have videoed what I saw to you could see what I'm talking about. There was no cloud for the shadow to reflect on, that's the whole point.

2nd the sun was off to the right side of the plane as the plane was on my left so that again negates the sun casting a shadow the way you describe.

But again, not saying your wrong or trying to debate this with you, I really can't describe what I saw so that you'd fully understand what I was seeing.

Thanks for helping though.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes I have seen these before, and they are definitely shadows. Although chemtrail site will try and tell you it is a super sekrit beam ray weapon, funny how it is directly along the path of the control, on a sunny day too

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes I have seen these recently too, appearing with the chemtrails they seem to project above the chemtrail not below. Always baffled me as to how they could project above the chemtrail even when their are no other clouds out.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
I really wish I could have videoed what I saw to you could see what I'm talking about. There was no cloud for the shadow to reflect on, that's the whole point.

Im not sure if you are actually reading my posts correctly:

I said that cirrostratus cloud can be transparent, meaning that it is completely see through and cant be seen. The only way it can be detected is throguh identifying humidity levels through weather balloon data (which i can do easily if you give me your location and date you took the photo), through observation of the halo phenomena, or through observation fo a contrail shadow.

Please google cirrostratus if you still have no idea what Im talking about

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks for confirming what I had figured out myself when I witnessed this one day.

It was pretty cool to watch and very strange.

I was outside working one day and a shadow of a plane passed right over me.Scared the bejeezus out of me as I didn't see a plane at first then I saw one way off in the distance.

new topics

top topics

join