It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK ATS Members Core

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi all UK ATS Members,

This is an expansion on the following thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to join.

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

So what are you actually planning to do? I'm all for creating a resistance if anything bad happens, but i'm not all for the police questioning me for "terrorist" or "extremist militia" involvement. Elaborate further, provide a manifesto if you will.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You might want to read through this thread, been around for a while.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

say nothing of any detail on a public board my friend.

u2u or msn only.
Not saying those methods are above TPTB but it`s a little less public.

Iv`e u2u`d you

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for your feeback and interest.

it seems as though this idea has already been tried a few times (thanks for the link)

i dont really have an agenda other than coming together in that time of need. When like minded peopel that know what is going down, come together it will be a pillar of hope to those in their time of need.

I was thinking of devising a database via email and cascading everyones emails together so everyone involved knows eveyone else.

That would be my first priority i suppose.

So far i know two people that are interested an we have Nottingham, Scotland and London on the map.

No harm in having more than one movement of this nature.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

its a good idea to come together in the times of need.

It should provide lot of information for UK ats members

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Indeed. My aim is to make it tightly knit so everyone knows everyone. Perhaps even to the point of involving family members and getting to know one another this way and through a common interest.

We need to come together in our time of need in the same way families do.

We are all brothers and sisters living the same experience we are all affraid. There is always safety in numbers.

Spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
tis a great shame these threads died so quickly... who knows, they might flicker back into life again tommorow.

Stay positive spirit.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by DizzyDayDream]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No worries,

6 People is a good place to start.

There is time yet.

If each of us post a similar article a week from now we may each get 6 replies...

I will remain positive

spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Nice idea, this is for me very important. ats seems to have the most potential ive seen in ages for creating significant networks of people.

Maybe you should try editing your original posts so that they are a little more captivating. like suggest ways you think this could work etc, so that people have a clearer conception of what it is were getting at. but also so that they see how it does have true potential.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree.

For all ATS Members that read this please feel free to post a link to this thread and title your posts "Place of residence" ATS Members Core..

When enough countries or states or towns and capitals start popping up as new threds it could catch on.

Spirit.

PS i am taking notes of the peoples aliases on the two current threads UK and London. I am also noting the email addresses you have been sending via U2U and will be in touch.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Time to sleep and rest the grey cells.

hope to see some more activity by tomorrow.

nite all

Spirit.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
as psilo simon pointed out, you shouldn't be leaving sensitive information about yourself on public boards, infact even u2u and msn arent safe enough for what you're planning; and as much as i hate tipping cold water on your well lit bonfire the kind of numbers we're dealing with here arent that safe with UCAVs ( Unmanned combat air vehicals ) and FLIR ( Thermal imaging technology ) a partisan resistance band would not be much trouble at all.

I have a much better idea. Make a naval fleet (just speed boats with guys that have air guns) and begin constructing a New untied kingdom in the middle of the sea!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hey there, I'm in North Yorkshire and am curious to know what would be expected of 'core members'.

As a practicing Witch (traditional solitary), I know quite a lot about the medicinal & nourishment qualities of plants/herbs etc ...

Would that be of any use in a SHTF senario ?

Guess it would depend on what the event(s) was/were !

I do like the idea of a network running through the nation should/when such an event occur though.

Woody

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The best thing to do , is say .. meet at trafalgar square on the first day of the month after whatever is going to happen .. happens . And the next few 1st of the month for stragglers .

And a plan b , in case Trafalgar square isn't there anymore .

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

We have had a reply from somebody in north yorkshire, which is more than 200 miles away, car travel is impossible infact most forms of travel will be impossible due to Paramilitary / military involvement. Also what would you do in trafalgar once you got there? Sit down and pray?

A much better option is to create a complex system of underground tunnels With hatches that lead to weapon shops that we loot during sit-x.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Many thanks for all your ideas and opinions, it shows that people want to be pro-active in coming together and that is always a good idea.

First and foremost i wish to emphasise the two most important aspects of these cores.

Family and Love.

I think these will be the most important aspects we will rely upon in our greatest time of need.

To the ATS Members that have put forth their medical, medicinal and military experience i thank you and this has been noted.

Whilst on this topic i feel it is important to clear up a point.

For me patience is our greatest ally in all things.

Getting gung ho about matters will only put the system on defence and we are not about promoting that in these cores rather these cores are to establish a way of life seperate from the system. The system will come down eventually as the pressure signs and cracks are obvious all around us.

We should start thinking about how we want to live our lives outside of this system and for me any form of weapon, retaliation, uprising or revoloution will only sow the seeds of another system.

Now a couple of you mentioned members information being monitored and one of you spoke of trust and how will we know who to trust.

We are always being monitored and short of meeting deep underground with minimal exchange of information prior there is no gaurentee that we will not be surveyed. This is not a worry to me. Being monitored is harmless if your intentions are benevolent. If you intend for positive, loving and good things to be at the forefront of your mind then the system will have no need to fear you and thus retaliate.

Regarding the trust of members. Let me explain my principles and morals of trust to you.

I feel there are two types of trust in the world one which people have to earn from other people and one in which people give openly and freely from the outset.

The type of trust i have for you all is open and transparent. You do not neet to earn my trust. It is already given. Ultimatly i do not fear you so i have nothing to defend and so my trust is already given.

If someone joins this core and has bad intentions they will certainly come unstuck because my approach to these cores has no room for those with bad intentions.

The will be found out and every effort will be made to show them the light, the way forward through universal love for one another.

When any point is discussed there is always a universal silver lining we just have to be patient in disovering it. There is always something that benefits both parties in every situation it is about finding that universal middle ground and being loving enough to accept and move forward.

If people think anhialistically or destructivly in these cores they will only be destroying their hope, their chance of something pure, loving and kind.

And this when laid our as hard facts is undeniabally illogical.

I hope this explains just a small amount of potential of these cores.

In the coming weeks i will be setting up a group email account so we can come together and discusssed some of the very interesting issues or obsticles directly infront of us.

And a few more of my more immediate ideas.

Spirit.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This potentially breaks T&C. Might want to get a moderator just to clarify the thread and ensure this is not activism (which is against ATS policy)

[edit on 26-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Your heart might be in the right place, but creating an e-mail account that members can sign up to - is recruiting and against T&C. Resistant groups end up formulating plans to assassinate NWO agents (no joke, I've seen a thread on it)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was not awere of breaching any ATS T&C,

Lets please continue this thread with the ommision of compliling any data on any members on ATS.

We will instead use this thread as the sole platform for discussions to take place.

Spirit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join