It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why hasn't any of these remote viewers/astral projectionists taken up Randi's challenge, won a cool $1m, and given it to charity?

It either doesn't work, or every single practitioner of remote viewing/astral projection is selfish. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

because Randi is nothing more than a fraud, that's why.
there have been people who wanted to take up his challenge, but they got refused without even being given the preliminary tests...
plus it's not an actual million dollars.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
reply to post by Anamnesis

Be careful with remote viewing and such.
I came across some material on the the internet about learning RV methods and it included a warning that the novice might experience supernatural events during the first few weeks.
Really put me off trying it.

Thank you for the warning, Sir. I will take it to heart. I'm not experienced with RV but as a child I managed a few OBEs for brief amounts of time. However, the experience was more of a consciousness expansion rather than a "travel". The feeling of "oneness" with all and an awareness that my existence was greater than my physical being, is the only way I know to describe it.

I will be careful. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Magnetic trap? I guess our bodies are bound by magnetic energy and all. I personally would like to Astral travel to Mars first and find that the sky there is blue, and that the terrain is like Arizona's. Then I will check behind the dark side of our moon, to see of what they have built. I would like to see if there is actually a Planet X that would intersect between Mars and us. With the help of a guide.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
These are great places to visit if RV'ing is possible but we all know that 99% of the time it would be used to perv on ladies.

Maybe thats why you have to be celibate in so many religions, so that if you get given special gifts then the universe can be fairly certain you won't use them to become the worlds best peeping tom

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lack of Prozac

Worlds best peeping tom!

I just have to give you a star for that.

Now, someone mentioned Mars and the dark side of the moon, someone must have already remote viewed them?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
Why hasn't any of these remote viewers/astral projectionists taken up Randi's challenge, won a cool $1m, and given it to charity?

Because Randi backs out every time when he thinks there is a serious contention for that prize. There have been people before that he planned to test, did preliminaries, and then delayed and delayed the actual event and then finally called it off due to whatever excuse. The man is an old windbag. He is the archetype of internet "debunkers" the world over: completely unready to accept what he does not already believe, and a lot of his personal ego and self-esteem is on the line.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Is there any documentation of people who have been rejected because of this? Could come in handy next time someone mentions Randi.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join