It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

You'll find out 'astral travelling' doesn't work, and would have wasted your time. No evidence for it to have worked has ever, ever been found by anyone, including the masses of paid military contractors who tried to get it to work.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD? I heard rumors that if you try they'll capture you using magnetic traps.

If you are worried by the magnetic traps, just buy my DVD and book for $1500, these show you the strategies to avoid all sorts of traps.

Or you can just astral travel to my office and read it for nothing!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

exactly. i was about to say, "well i guess norad will be expecting you now!"

if they truly mastered astral travel, they probably have a guy in your room watching you now as well

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
just because there is no evidence yet doesn't mean it's not real, especially when it's the military intelligence funding the research... if i were in charge of this research and found out it works, i'd make sure my enemies never find out... which of course includes keeping any proof from general public as you can't control who will find out once you release it...

as for losing your soul... you don't lose your soul, you can never lose your soul, the only thing you can lose is your physical body (aka dying), but your soul lives on.

now of course if you get trapped in astral for whatever reason, being unable to return, your physical body would die of dehydratation after a few days... unless of course someone finds you and gets you to hospital, where they would turn your body into a tomato

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why not transmigrate into a fish-shark well only whales go there a whale and see what you can see thru the eyes of a whale deep in the SOUTHPOLE OCEANS mabey you will find something fun why being undetected. Just dont get scared of what you observe.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe there is some sort of protection against this now.

You know they will have gone through all this stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I heard rumors that if you try they'll capture you using magnetic traps.

You were misinformed. What actually happens is they trap your soul in a Native American "Dream Catcher" and then your soul is consumed along with peyote at the annual Burning Man Festival.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In my youth I once pondered the same situation. What keeps someone from Astrally Traveling to the White House or Remote Viewing what is going on in the White House? My questions were answered when a friend produced a declassified Reagan era document about a Psychic branch of the Secret Service that protects the POTUS from such things. If I hadn't seen the document I would have never believed it (but then again, the U.S. DoD was spending Billions on Psychic Warfare research at that time, and they were not alone. China and Russia both were researching the same at that time).

However, one must also consider that those who generally are able to Astrally Travel are spiritually advanced enough that such terrestrial concerns are trivial, and not worth the effort, amounting to nothing more than mental masturbation in an vain attempt to do cheap parlour tricks. Those who do have those abilities are more likely to spend that time Astrally Traveling to the Akhashic Records or communing with Higher Intellects so as to improve themselves rather than seek an ultimately material (and therefore temporal) end.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok I'll bite. Where does one learn how to Remote View and/or Astral Project? Would be interesting to try.

Also, I was under the impression that Remote Viewing and Astral Projection were not the same thing. Can someone clarify?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ahh crap... X2 post. Please remove.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If you don't know how to ski, you don't go to the grandest ski jump in the world, stand there at the top and shout out the question, "Is this going to be safe for me!?"

Mind work is heavy duty stuff regardless whether it is the relatively easy task of learning to meditate and then on into enlightenment or something more difficut such as Remote Viewing (the term I prefer over astral projection). In doing any of this stuff, have a check list for yourself and share with very close friends so that every once in awhile you can step back and see if you still are sane. I'm not kidding!

RVing is usually a learned process, but some naturally have it in some unrecognized fashion. You can download the Army's training manual for free. (It used to be at a place called Anglefire, maybe still. But it is out there. And Courtney Brown has his version on the 'net and probably a couple of other folks. Some teach it.

Two nights ago I stumbled upon a long video talk by Dr. Harld Puthoff the scientist that literally identified Remote Viewing. The talk was fairly recently done in Arlington, Texas, at some org there. He and Russell Targ wrote the book on the subject, Mind Reach. If you want less fact-based info, look for a couple of books by Robert Monroe. One is entitled Far Journeys. (These all would be out of print but maybe findable on Amazon. etc.)

Start simple. Have a remote friend put something in a box and you try to go there and know what it is. One key thing Puthoff mentioned is that if we try to sketch the object rather than verbally describe it, the accuracy is much improved. Verbably, we tend to say it was "like a ball" which leads the mind to thinking in that direction rather than a doodle-like sketch with nothing in mind might yield something different and more correct.
Whatever, RVing is not very precise unless you really have a talent for it or can develop it. Supposedly, all of us can do it to some extent or another.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You asked if Remote Viewing and astal projection/Out-Of-Body experiences were the same. I implied that they were. --Wrong! By happenstance I just happened to pull from my book case Joseph McMoneagle's book Mind Trek out and then sorta thumbing through it found the following quote.

"While out of body, you know that you have gone somewhere and left your body behind. You see exactly what you would have seen with your physical eyes, only it looks clearer, sharper, there is more color. In order to see something on the other side of a wall you must move through the wall to see it. There is a lot of information available in the remote viewing state that is not available in the out-or-body state. For instance, in the out-of-body state it is impossible to see what language a person speaks at the target, yu can't tell someone's nationality unless it's obvious by dress, you can't tell how someone feels. In the remote viewing state, you can discern all of that without "'seeing' it.

"For me, achieving the controlled out-of-body is extremely difficult. I was successful at the Monroe Institute lab, but only after thirteen months of effort. I personally prefer the remote viewing access to a target over the out-of-body. It's far easier to control and manipulate."

There are many good books out there about RVing and some not to helpful. McMoneagle's book is straightforward and imformative, mostly about his life. 'Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They will tell you to stop what your doing right this/that instance and send you back to your bed/body.

Really, i believe it depends on your intentions, if its just to look around im sure they wouldnt even detect you, if they can even detect at all, and if it can im sure negative energy and thoughts sound alarms.

.itsRelative

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 12/31/2009 by itsRelative]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You would be very dissapointed because you would finnaly figure out it was all bull#.

Seriously can one of these magical light soldiers tell me what i have sitting on my table right about now?

Be carefull though because my BS detector is set to high and you could be trapped in it for all eternity

Try and master that and then wander off to NORAD

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Thanks for the replies and the clarification about the differences in RV, AP & OOB. For awhile there I thought I had killed yet another thread.
I had no idea that the Army training manual for RV would be public, that makes me grin a bit.

I have a little bit of experience with the Silva mind control method but as an adult I haven't been able to reproduce the same results I achieved as a child. I think maybe more advanced methods might work though, so I'll be sure to check the sources you provided.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I mentioned in an earlier message about a video by Dr. Harold Puthoff describing the forming of and the work Remote Viewing. This is an excellent lecture.

www.arlingtoninstitute.org...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If someone really wanted to do this there would be no stopping them, especially if they really knew what they were doing.

The problem is no one would believe them once they came back and told about whatever they experienced there.

I've followed astral projection forums for longer than I've been an ATS member, and at the Astral Pulse forums there are longtime RV'ers and OBE'ers who've brought these areas into their consciousness and noticed there were other people/entities stationed there watching out over the "etheric" field or whatever you'd like to call it to try to ward off people projecting in to these places. But the best they can do is try to scare you back into your physical awareness.

It shouldn't really be surprising they would do this considering all the research and successful work they did with RV'ing. Of course they would realize their own sensitive areas were susceptible to the same kind of eavesdropping.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I will not give the details but there is a way to use the technology they transmit to you via carrier waves. You can piggy back on them.
Some of this thread is true:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats all Im going to say on that.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting the video link Aliensun, it was very interesting- I had heard of Stargate before and it was great to hear the events that led up to it.

I have a couple of books by Robert Monroe about RV and AP. The first one I read was called Astral dynamics and he gives advice on how to achieve such states and what you may witness and his thoughts on why you see those things. He brings a western look to Eastern Philosophies and it is probably the wierdest book I have ever bought ; D

This lead me to the next book by the same author which was titled "Mastering Astral Projection" in which he tried to teach you the process in very small steps and increasingly difficult mental excercises.

I felt that I wasn't really ready for it at the age I read the book and got caught up in university for years and didn't pursue it- instead focusing on meditation and reading (not practising) kundalini literature.

I can tell you that I felt some pretty weird sensations in my body during the mental excercises though. Now when I casually try to RV at night I relax my body and mind maybe once a week and I feel perfectly calm then about 20 minutes in I hear buzzing and audio hallucinations followed by a free-fall or roller-coaster feeling in my body and I have to stop myself because its too wierd! Maybe if I finished the book I'd know how to deal with that stage better.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Lack of Prozac]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Be careful with remote viewing and such.
I came across some material on the the internet about learning RV methods and it included a warning that the novice might experience supernatural events during the first few weeks.
Really put me off trying it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join