It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD? I heard rumors that if you try they'll capture you using magnetic traps. How about using Astral travel to spy at the Elites who how are they planning the New World Order

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You'd die, mental force field around the place. I've tried it, it was close to being very bad.

I'd say find Osama and turn him in for the $$

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Really tell me how did you get there and what happens

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this too, except I was thinking about Area 51, with all the experienced remote viewers on ATS someone probably has tried, if you're out there give us a holler will ya!

This would be an extremely interesting experiment/project, I would love to hear what people saw if they did it.

Edit: How frustrating, they seemingly have a counter to everything, always one step ahead.. damn, we need super powers to get ahead.

Mr Headshot, do you have any more details? Interesting stuff..

[edit on 25-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm way too scared there are rumors Pine Gap, Dulce, Area 51 and NORAD have magnetic traps to capture Astral Spies

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you get trapped in any of those magnetic traps, just go back to your physical body and approach the base physically and ask for you astral body back. I'm pretty sure they'll be kind enough to return it to you.

Hell, even better - Just attach a Return-to-Sender note to your astral body. That way, you won't even have to make your way to the facility!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Please, Please tell me that at least one or all of you are just ^&^*^* around. I sure as hell hope at least one of you are sane!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ROFL... a magnetic trap that captures your spirit. That's the dumbest # I've ever heard.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I heard they have out sourced the trapping duties to contractors.

I wouldn't recommend it!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindWatcher1
Please, Please tell me that at least one or all of you are just ^&^*^* around. I sure as hell hope at least one of you are sane!

Sure Astral Projection is real but I am not sure about magnetic traps part.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i've been curious for years if it were possible to astral travel to high security places like this. for me, namely, it would be the vatican dungeons, their secret libraries and books that are not supposed to exist.

and anyone who says this sounds crazy, shouldn't be on this website. astral projection is real. the government funded and perfected this during the cold war and beyond. therefore astral spies are a reality. measures must be taken to prevent such surreptitious and effective spying.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I've been thinking about this too, except I was thinking about Area 51, with all the experienced remote viewers on ATS someone probably has tried, if you're out there give us a holler will ya!

This would be an extremely interesting experiment/project, I would love to hear what people saw if they did it.

Edit: How frustrating, they seemingly have a counter to everything, always one step ahead.. damn, we need super powers to get ahead.

Mr Headshot, do you have any more details? Interesting stuff..

[edit on 25-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

The really smart people that do this would not reveal themselves over the internet.

ATS isn't anonymous

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting, i remember reading a few books on astral projection and in one the author mentioned being affected by high energy power lines, i also remember reading someones post about getting trapped in the astral while traveling randomly about at the sort of incredible speeds you can travel at, they hit what felt like a solid wall and found they couldn't escape, which for the astral is really odd, the normal pull of the body didn't happen either even though it was a frightening experience, eventually they did return, my guess is it was a kind of trap, natural or otherwise which they happened to run into, i suspect astral projection and remote viewing is more like quantum entanglement and the observer is always in the body, eventually this energy dissipates or you can drop the connection, but who knows...

Oh yeah, also whatever you do, don't go searching space for black holes, thats a whole other ball game and i wouldn't want you to put my theory to the test!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
What Happens of I astral travel to NORAD? I heard rumors that if you try they'll capture you using magnetic traps. How about using Astral travel to spy at the Elites who how are they planning the New World Order

Not quite, human have a great compaction for creation. Group intent is a powerful thing, especially when its used properly. I would say as you attempted to view let say 'area 51' or NORAD or anything that someone with proper connections and resources wants to keep hidden you would get drowned out so to say. i would compare it to scrambling the dials on an old TV, or changing the channel. Your trying to watch CNN but someone is turning on BET.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Doh.. didn't really think that through, BUT.. maybe they could post from an Anonymous Account from a library or something.. do their best to conceal themselves.

As for we're all just a bunch of nutters.. like someone else said, the military wouldn't mess around with this stuff if it didn't work, there's also accounts from all over the world spanning all ages, people have been doing this since the dawn of time, it is very real.
As I see it, it's not really defendable to not believe in it, the information is out there, and if you want to, you can confirm it to yourself by doing it.

About the traps, I don't know if it's real but since the militaries all know about psychic spies it's not farfetched to believe that they would try to hinder them somehow, the question then is how would they do that, could they really have that kind of advanced "spiritual technology"?

It does sound crazy, like Xenu and his giant soul catchers.. but what if?

There's the theory on abductions, that it's actually peoples astral bodies getting abducted.. just some food for thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Be patient; just giving this thread a few days will give you more theories, fantasies, and real experience to keep you occupied in research for an extended time.

Your fears and questions are just part of the equation I believe, to expand; If your spiritual astral body can be trapped, can they also invade or even astrally inhabit your physical body while your spiritual self is trapped and held? Are they capable of changing your real experience while traveling the astral planes?

My self I've always been intrigued by the thought of astral travel, but between personal beliefs and the thought that my physical body could be invaded while spiritually away has prevented me from actually attempting to practice. By many discussions of others about astral projection leads me to think that not only is astral projection real, but my fears may be just as real.

Good Luck on your research.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Read the book "Psychic Warrior" about the 1st Remote Viewing team for the USA.

This guy was asked to spy on Russian bases and says he was trapped by some type of force fields. The Russians were way more advanced than the USA with regards to Psychic research etc, and I believe they decided to invent a way to stop anyone spying on them via the Remote Viewing exercises.

Makes sense to stay away from this type of place, can you imagine your spirit being kept prisoner, sounds like some of the nightmares I've had.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No you dont die, your however spirit does either
1.Dies leaves bodys no one will ever know the true cause
2.gets captured, leaves the body more zombie like, but not like a zombie, more like your self lost and unaware and in a child trance state aware.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

Gotta agree - are you guys SANE?

And if, so, why do you want to do something that could lose your soul (presumably)?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They ask you a bunch of questions and then you wake up in your bed thinking it was just a dream. You're better off manifesting your teleportation abilities and just popping up in Dulce or something. Youll probably see a bunch of disturbing #, and probably wont see the surface ever again, maybe if youre lucky youll get to be on manual labor parties for the rest of your life or theyll threaten to kill everyone you know on accident as long as you never speak of what you saw.

Its risky business but I hear the astral defense grid goes down for a few moments so the astral spies can leave momentarily leaving a very small window for astral threats. I hihgly advise you dont mess around with this stuff, especially since the astral shields re-arming can actually sever your silver cord so watch out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join