It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

It would be illegal to point a laser at an aircraft but I have never heard of any law that says you cannot point a laser at the sky. At least not in the U.S.

I also know someone who has seen the "orbs" and they have approached and responded with light flashes when a laser was flashed at them. It is an ongoing communication as I understand. It is someone who has recorded these very close encounters but has never posted them anywhere for fear of ridicule.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is a wonderful thread, with some members I really admire here on ats posting. I have had many sitings of crafts, but I always feel them. Its very common for me to sense the crafts, and receive greetings. I know they're up there, stealthed. One of my experiences on July 3rd was seeing a light ship that was huge an enormous, just after meditating outside, having contact, and then it appeared when I thought it was like a daydream, and was going into the house, and I was having rushes of vibrations coursing through my body, so frequency (not necessarily 5D), but a raised frequency has something to do with this it seems.

And one way of raising our frequency is to listen to the binaurals on the bach to the future thread, and also dolphin and whale ones on youtube, combining them with some of the downloadable isotones and binaural pure tones even. Asking for our blocks and those things we need to work on within self, to be revealed and explored and healed.

link   
Ok so you see these things on a regular basis. And you think you could see more in the future.

Get an HD camera. Set it up on a tripod, and well if Carlsberg could do UFO video's...

link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
So you have no picture evidence? I call hoax on this one.

I have been looking at your posts recently. To be honest, i try to ignore you, because most of the time you dismiss everyone and everything. And by reading your energy pattern, I think you are too proud of yourself, thinking mainly you are right and a bit arogant too, because you achived something in your life and think you have reached it's peak, friend. Don't take it as a insult please, but just as a statement. I have no reason to hoax anything, or make stuff up. I take what i post very seriously and i was thinking twice before making this topic, because i know that there are many members on these boards, who start really good topics, thus i didn't want mine to look like something unwanted or not worth posting. If I really wasn't concerned about what i write, i wouldn't mention it at all. I do want to find out what I'm dealing with. But i know that people like you who judge too quickly, can't and won't help. Anways, thanks for reading everything. I wish you a good day, peace!

[edit on 26/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Frequency must be at least: >1THz
within a wavelenght from 3 micron till aprox. 300 nanometer (for the Infra Red light spectrum)

these spaceships are also visible within the 'normal visible light range and the ultra violet range)
that's a Frequency of (again) more then 1THz and visible on a wavelenght between the 300 and 10 nano meter.

5D? Interdimensional spacetravel? Possible .... but also possible within our current 3D&4D Universe

Peace!

Well, in that case, I need to buy an infrared camera and always have it near me when I am outside in the summer looking at the sky.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
oh my...............

Another "i will post pictures later" thread.

can we not stop this madness ?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

thanks for the idea with the laser.. why green though? also do you know a model you would recommend in particular?

You're very welcome.

To answer your questions:

1. Because Green is more powerful than red and has a greater range.

2. Because if you can see the beam at night so you know exactly where you point it so you can physically put in on one of the craft.

Don't have a perticular model in mind, do a google search for Green lasers, you'll find a million of them at varying costs. Usually from 75$ up to $2k.

What you want is one that has a range of approx. 3+ Miles

Ok, thanks for the information. I will try to get something off Ebay.com or check wheter i can buy something in the city where i'm at. Do you think that lightsticks could work too? I have a few of those 30cm ones...before i get some laser?

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Someone better tell that to that stupid, crazy broad SeeingUFO'sPA.

She believes planes are UFO's and has pointed lasers at them to get their 'attention'

A stupid endeavor, whatever you believe it to be.

Well, i agree that that is silly. But i can tell a difference between planes (alot of them fly by), chinese lanterns (seen them several times above my city), military ufo's (seen several of them) and alien ufo's (the ones i see now). I would never point a laser at a plain, it would imho be just dumb. But thanks for posting.

[edit on 26/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
oh my...............

Another "i will post pictures later" thread.

can we not stop this madness ?

I am sorry, I just didn't have my infrared camera at that time.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just be carful when contacting these craft. You maybe get more than you wish for. Be cautious when dealing in such areas.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

They will appear to you if you are closer to the original thought that binds all things.

I saw a star-like object moving last night, as it crossed paths with a plane (probably above it) it looked nothing like the plane without blinking or multi-colored lights but instead a continious white illuminious glow. I continued to observe it with the upmost compassion as it passed by a street post. Eventually after about 10 seconds it stopped, just stopped in mid air, than continued the opposite direction until it disappeared like a spark as it goes out.

This happens all the time, most of these "UFO's" are in fact thought forms. Living entities.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Greetings, ATS'ers.

I've been a lurker for quite some time now, but this particular thread was enough for me to share my similar story.

This all took place in August of this year (09). I live in South Florida but for anonymity I won't say exactly where. You should be able to see this tonight if you want from just about anywhere in FL (and probably other states, too) if it's not too cloudy.

Link to imageshack album: img31.imageshack.us...

So basically there's this star (I call it a star because that's what it looks like without any optical instrumentation being used) that's been hovering above my area every night since January '09. Share International will tell you that it's Maitreya or something, and one of their videos shows video footage of the same thing I took pics of. In their video (this is my first post so I can't post YouTube links, right?) there is a section where they filmed the same thing in Dublin, Ireland. I think it's the same thing, but I can't be sure.

Anyhow, I ended up buying a Celestron telescope just to see if I could get more detail from it. Using the telescope and my Sony Cybershot 7.2 MP digital camera (aimed through the scope's lens; wow that's harder than y'all might expect, heh) I snapped those shots in the album link above. If the link doesn't show up, perhaps someone can post it for me after verifying?

On-topic: I think the stars being viewed by the OP are related to the one I'm seeing above my area every night. Someone told me it could be Jupiter, but then again they are no astronomer or anything of the like.

Peace,
J

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i'm gunna go ahead and say yes, but I can't tell if its satalites, those cypher things, pilots in time dilation or a stars light bent around a black hole so I think i'll pass until I have some poor quality video evidence.

I can honestly say i've seen about 3 faster than light type craft but if you after evidence I suggest you ask the government to actually disclose this once and for all cause i'm sick of being laughed at for talking about something I KNOW is real. its like ghosts aswell I know too many people who know about ghosts to even joke that they don't exist, my last house and this house are fricking haunted to hit the nail on the head, yet any mention of it and you've been drinking too much, no, not anymore, mr brown you will disclose right now or we will make sure you and your little buddies never see power again that sound nice? I thought so, so when I turn the tv on for the 6pm news I will see "aliens exist, government releases all data" on tv...

does anyone else feel so completely helpless with this subject? also I don't think i've been abducted -yet- O_o how does one prevent this or has anyone thought to answer that before this point?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Ok so you see these things on a regular basis. And you think you could see more in the future.

Get an HD camera. Set it up on a tripod, and well if Carlsberg could do UFO video's...

Don't have the equipment to capture at night, and never asked them for anything personal like that anyway. There are some who they seem to stand still for who attempt it, though usually their lights or plasma shielding or whatever it is makes the photos not clear, so it hardly matters. I now have a cheap kodak easyshare with night vision, but still doubt it would do justice to this if I knew how to take night vision shots, and if I had a camera crazy glued to my body running in and out of the house, or meditating outside in warmer weather. Also, the roofline of our townhouse is exactly where the city glow starts as we are on the edge of town. So a soundless, low flying craft (one was as low as possibly 50 feet above the townhouse roof), flies covered by a big red light, greeting me. As it approaches the city glow one of 3 things happens, it stealthes, it flies higher, or it as sometimes it does, flies forward and my son and I see the saucer usually under the light. Sometimes its a tr3b, though those don't always mask themselves. Once it was a cigar type, or wingless plane.

Rather than come up with yet another poorly turned out video, as this seems to be what they want so far, far better to simply encourage you to raise your frequency, meditate and have some experiences for yourself. Also, if you have some fancy infared equipment, and can convince them to pose for shots, maybe you can crack the ice on this one. Its not my mission, mine is just to share that we need to wake up and start becoming seekers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
To answer the question... no I don't see starships above my city.
Then again, I have never taken this approach when looking for them.

If it weren't so gosh darned cold out, I would experiment tonight. But maybe soon I will.

You know, though, if they are up there, and not just in passing, but like just hanging out, it sure leaves a lot of questions.

I mean, they aren't doing surveillance, IMO. They could achieve that in ways that you would never be able to detect it. ... like, I don't know, assume your consciousness.

Technological "demonic" possession, if you will. Heck, that is technology that WE are developing (seeing a person's thoughts).

So, I don't know what it is they would be up to.
But, like I said, I'll give it a go here in the next few nights.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KKinsane2009

does anyone else feel so completely helpless with this subject? also I don't think i've been abducted -yet- O_o how does one prevent this or has anyone thought to answer that before this point?

Get an HD video camera or an infrared camera and always carry it with you. You might never know when you might see a UFO or even a real alien encounter.
That's the best advice I could give right now. Expect the unexpected/

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Consider yourself lucky! You may be seeing alternate dimensions frequency with your higher sight. I have found that Higher dimensional energies have the ability to merge with lower ones. In doing so they can be seen a bit more clearly by people who do not find themselves brainwashed by media today. I have been working with E.T. energies since a child and have been part of multiple landing sites myself. People will start developing of inner energy centers. If you are able to handle the physical side effects and are able to keep grounded and tuned in, the results are going to be mind blowing. If you are new to this type of reality. I suggest you start meditating and working on strengthening your physical body.

Good Luck my friend!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i once looked up and saw 2 birds circling way up, not too far up but i couldnt tell you distance, regular size crows. then i noteced, slightly smaller and less noticeable, was a black object a long distance further above the crows. i was like wow. moving straight and fast considering height. then i noticed above that, and even smaller object though easy to determine above the other, on trhe same trajectory at almost 45 degrees above and behind the first one. they were moving fast and had to squint to see them, but they had to be huge, i base that one the size of the birds and the height of them to kinda gauge objects above. and they weren't planes.

and i have seen UAV's flying over highways in PA. i mention this because everyone is always like, "didnt sound like a plane or a helicopter." well maybe uav explains how it could be quiet

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I definitely feel powerless in this issue. My whole family minus a few cousins think I'm on drugs when I show them the pics and have them look through the telescope. The funny thing is that they can't explain what it is, but they adamantly refuse the possibility of it being some kind of ET craft or technology.

It almost... -almost- ... feels like they're brainwashed, haha.

Uh oh. >.>

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

They look like moving white dots moving. They move slowly or so appears because they are high up in the sky. Sometimes I see more than one of these lights at the same time. The lights are not blinking or anything. Just solid white dots moving.

Have you ruled out satellites?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I have heard of people being picked up for doing this because air pilots complained of being blinded. But I find it hard to believe that low powered lasers could blind somebody so far away.

What do you define as "low powered"?

You can buy cheap lasers now that can easily blind you at distance. They may be cheep, but that does not mean they are low powered. Having said that, from a long distance (one mile plus), your average GLP won't be well enough collimated to do any permanent damage, but that does not mean that you could not cause an accident by temporarily blinding a pilot.

IMHO, anyone who points a laser (no matter what the power) at an UNIDENTIFIED flying object, is an idiot, and deserves to be put behind bars for that. If you get your identification wrong, you are potentially putting many lives in danger. Don't be an idiot!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join