It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see ET's ships above their city?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well, my advise to you if you really want the vast majority of people here to take you seriously is to take some photos. That should be too hard if they are visible, or at least partially visible at certain times, and at certain angles.

Also, link us to some news from your city about these things. If they have been seen by you then there are surely others who have seen, and reported them. Speaking of that, have you reported it to any authorities?

Last of all, going out on a limb here, lets say these thing are really hovering over your city. How is it that you can just know that they are ET in origin and not something made here? Galactic Federation...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well its either one way or another.No in between.Ufo are either cloked or you can see them as plain as day.Yes ufos use invisably stealth fileds do hide there ships.Has anyone sergested what happens to birds when they run into thoses fields.Do they get zaped or just drop from the sky dead.Lately i have been seeing dead birds all the time.The birds are always as stiff as a board with no visable injuries.Whats killing the birds.Ufo forcefields.So where ever you find dead birds you will proberly find a ufo parked above your head.By the way the seventh impiral vanguard zeta fleet is parked about 100 metres above the town of denver , colorado in compleat stealth mode.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
No need for lasers, a standard torch will be fine. They will see you fine, it's the mental concentration using total positive thoughts of love that matter most. They will connect with you if you have made a visual connection with them. Also when signalling, use a three flash sequence one second apart, if they are ufo orbs you're seeing then they will know this sequence and slowly descend towards you if you are lucky. I would recommend a dynamo torch btw, the ufo orbs definitely prefer them, maybe because of their varying light output which may resemble their own pulsating effect.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I am definitely able to sense lights and ships ALL the time as well. I have a lot of awareness on various astral levels.

I have at times been able to interact with them. U2U me if you want to discuss it more or have any questions - anyone feel free.

Thanks for sharing! Nice thread

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think a few red-flags popped up when reading the phrase " round ball-like spheres" in the OP.
I really do hope it is ships from a higher intelligence with communication skills beyond those of us mear human people like primates. I don't mean to be rude, but you've given us a rant and nothing else to go by. Throw us a bone or get out of the dog park.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Well Maybe you should send them a sign to let them know you are aware that they are there?
Kinda like a S.O.S. but for aliens.
Let me know how that works out for you.
And I dont think I have seen such things above my city, but I will make sure you are the first to know if such an event were to happen .

Well, I have been trying to talk to them out loud in the past months. Not that i would get any direct response so far (i haven't been really meditating for a very long time), but i can just sense good energy from them. Actually, watching and writing about them makes me cry. Is that normal? They have really high vibrations i guess. I'll consider some signal tryout in the future, have to figure out what kind. Thanks for your reply still, cheers!
Jack

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Great thread. 2. I have a similar experience.
I have seen a UFO once at night flying fast over my house and I heard no sound from it and it wasn't high in the sky. I don't think it was a plane or a helicopter.

Also, I see lights from time to time that are very high up and sometimes return into the direction which they came from (basically go back). Sometimes those lights circle around. I see this somewhat frequently in the summer and I am amazed by the phenomenon.

P.S. I also feel like an alien. I feel I belong in space somewhere but not on Earth.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Thank you friend! Those lights you see sometimes sound interesting, can you elaborate perhaps? Yes, i really feel i come from the stars from some reason. Atleast I'm not alone. I could stare at the sky the whole day. Sadly, i can't see any stars anymore thanks to chemtrail spraying. I'll keep you updated, cheers,
Jack

[edit on 26/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Well Maybe you should send them a sign to let them know you are aware that they are there?
Kinda like a S.O.S. but for aliens.
Let me know how that works out for you.
And I dont think I have seen such things above my city, but I will make sure you are the first to know if such an event were to happen .

They are going to come in mass, but when? A SOS was sent in 2007 (rumored) by an electronic beacon in the American Southwest.

Here are two theories for you. First the UFOs could be here because they are attracted by electromagnetic radiation, kinda like sharks are attracted to certain sounds. Second, they could be here as an advance wave of an evacuation fleet.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
So you have no picture evidence? I call hoax on this one.

The OP is giving us his opinion, that does'nt constitute 'hoax' i have seen quite a few of your 'in depth' posts and all are similar ! Where do u get off on this ? Get outa here ! Although i remain skeptical to all this 'vibration' stuff and so forth i am not so disrespectful to call hoax to someone who genuinely believes to see what they claim ! If you have nothing to contribute to the thread then don't bother ! Sorry mods for off topic but i thought there was a clampdown on this type of posting !

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Those lights you see sometimes sound interesting, can you elaborate perhaps?

They look like moving white dots moving. They move slowly or so appears because they are high up in the sky. Sometimes I see more than one of these lights at the same time. The lights are not blinking or anything. Just solid white dots moving.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I will try to reply to each and every one of you guys. Also, i will be posting some photos soon. Nothing revolutionary, but maybe someone can spot something in them.

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Yes, quite frequently. Just saw some sort of craft overhead last night. Vibration / state of mind is key. Try meditating, quieting the stream of compulsive thoughts down, and expanding your energy outward. THEN ask within your mind for a sign of their presence. The ones in the daytime are craziest to me. They are like a ghost. Semi-materialized. Incredible. Keep at it brother.

What do the craft you see look like? Lightballs like i see or do they have some more precise shape like a saucer and such? I think what you wrote with vibration and state of the mind makes sense. I surely do want to improve my experience and raise vibrations, no doubt, i just need to find the meaning of doing so and time aswell. About those in the daytime... how do they look like? Human-like? They appear as if they were hollow or shadows, right? About your second post... i think you aren't that far from the truth. If the ones i see are truly part of the GFL, then the idea their ships are living organisms they control with their mind could be possible, from random sources. I too think they are 5D beings, especially considering how many people claiming to be in contact with them speak about humanity ascending to 5D Earth in 2012. Thanks by the way, for taking your time to read my post and replying, cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When I was a kid, I used to sleep outside on an upstairs porch. There was no roof, so I had a wonderful view of the sky. I loved looking at the stars, the smell of the air, the feeling of being snuggled under my blankets, I was totally at peace when I slept out there. One night I saw a UFO, but no one believed me (of course). It was silent, and it glided right over me, close to the rooftop, I didn't see it coming from a distance, it just appeared and glided out of my sight over my house. I was confused and a bit startled, but not really scared, so it didn't occur to me to jump up and try to see it more. Being a kid, I just accepted it as what it looked like to me, a spaceship of light. It looked like it was made of light, a warm, comforting light, not bright and cold. It was rocket ship shaped, that is to say it was oblong and somewhat narrow, but bulkier in the middle. It was white-ish with red accent lighted areas.

The reason I described my state of mind when I slept out there, was because I believe that was why I was able to see it, in addition to me being an innocent mind that was unsullied by doubt and logic. I'm not sure if that makes sense to others, but that's how I would describe it.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, if they're disguised, how do you know they're alien craft? They might actually be, well, airplanes...

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ya Know, I WISH I could see something over top of my town. I wish I could go outside and see the Triangle right over my head. And ya know what, I look up every time I go outside, sort of trained myself to do that. But, the truth is I have seen nothing that I could not explain, only once in my life I saw "something" and that was 35years ago. but ya know what, I'm going to keep looking!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Another 1 of these threads that "Will post pictures later"

Dont worry sir , you'll get your 10 pages of replies.

P T Barum said it best ....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The ones at night are primarily brilliant white, blue, orange, or green colored 'orb' type crafts, but I have also seen a huge triangle craft as well. They sometimes just remain in one spot, but most of the time they are moving quite quickly. I have seen them pull right angle turns on a dime, stop instantly, blink out, then reapper in a different area in the wink of an eye.

Day time ones were MUCH stranger, albeit fewer in number. But the ones I have seen just to name a couple, was a semi-transparent type object (you could see through it, but the outline was there, and it appeared to "morph" into different shapes). Then I saw what looked like a white 2" x 4" flying sideways above me while out working once. It was so low that it actually cast a shadow on the mountain nearby as it zipped overhead. All of these craft were dead silent.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DD,

I think that is the key getting those chaotic thoughts and OCD's to slow or stop.

Look at our society as a whole we are in constant mind chaos, it distracts.

When I meditate I find many things are not as my 5 sense usually perceive.

Yes, quite frequently. Just saw some sort of craft overhead last night. Vibration / state of mind is key. Try meditating, quieting the stream of compulsive thoughts down, and expanding your energy outward. THEN ask within your mind for a sign of their presence. The ones in the daytime are craziest to me. They are like a ghost. Semi-materialized. Incredible. Keep at it brother.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, .... well naturally because I am out at night often and I never see anything of the sort. I will have to call bluff. But maybe someday this will prove me wrong.I wonder what our imagination would be like without Hollywood?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok...so what's the difference between the OP's post and if I started a thread saying:

"under certain lighting conditions, at at certain times of the day, and with the right viewing angle, I can see Elvis in his underwear making fried banana sandwiches in my kitchen....I can't photograph him, because he is only visible to people who have 'the vision' for seeing higher astral plains..."

Wouldn't you be asking me for proof, rather than be giving me stars and flags?

I can't debunk the OP's sighting, because I'm not there at the right time of day nor viewing from the correct angle...I'm just saying...

[edit on 12/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Vibration / state of mind is key.

What vibration frequency do you think the UFOs are at? 5D?

Frequency must be at least: >1THz
within a wavelenght from 3 micron till aprox. 300 nanometer (for the Infra Red light spectrum)

these spaceships are also visible within the 'normal visible light range and the ultra violet range)
that's a Frequency of (again) more then 1THz and visible on a wavelenght between the 300 and 10 nano meter.

5D? Interdimensional spacetravel? Possible .... but also possible within our current 3D&4D Universe

Peace!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This business about pointing lasers at the sky being illegal and likely to bring the authorities down on you got me thinking.

I have heard of people being picked up for doing this because air pilots complained of being blinded. But I find it hard to believe that low powered lasers could blind somebody so far away.

Is it possible that TPTB know that communication with ET's using a laser is possible and to stop people doing it have trumped up the idea that pilots can be blinded and you will be arrested to stop folk doing it ?

Just an idea.

Can any pilots on here confirm that lasers are a real problem to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join