It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things in the sky over West Scotland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reports from a LOT of friends, and on a few messageboard (sports ones) that since 6:45pm tonight, people have been seeing some wierd stuff in the skies.

Someone "claims" to have a video off it, another a picture.

This has been going on for about a day now.
Not far from Ayrshire.

Dont hold your breath please, but if i get anything ,i will share.
In the meantime, anyone here got anything ?

Ta
S

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
some quotes :

...I was just sitting down watching a dvd there and out of my window somthing caught my eye, a bright orange light in the sky, I opened my window for a better look and it started hovering above my house and it was silent, so i ran up the stairs to tell my son and his mate, both of them saw it too, it then flew away over glasgow. Did anyone else see this??

I saw this in Greenock about 2 hours ago hovering over grieve road and heading up the clyde. weird as f**

Aye saw four of them from my bit on the southside of Glasgow.

Yes mate, after I saw 1 and about 5 minutes later another 2 flew over ma house. I ran out with my camera and took a wee video but I dont know how to post them..

Thought it was a plane and thought that it was weird having yellow lights. It was goin quickly and stopped. Then another came out of nowhere and they seemed to be side by side. First one slowly disappeared and the other not long after. Weird as hell. Can't find a logical explanation for it!!!

this was in milton that he saw them and you saw it down in the shire around 45 mins later which is seriously weird # i thought it might have been some satellite debris burning out but he said there was 1 and then around 4 more appeared and sat near the first one, hovered for about 5 mins and then all shot off

[edit on 25/12/2009 by shauny]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns from poundland

Lots of people in Dundee have been setting off fireworks tonight , I reckon there will be a load of folk setting off lanterns and fireworks this evening so the skies will probably be busy.
I wouldn't hold your breath on this one

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

checked youtube and the last video from "west Scotland" was uploaded 3 days ago.

youtube search results

this one is interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I do believe these to be Chinese lanterns - Christmas celebrations. What's the betting we will be getting reports at New Year too.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Could be Chinese Lanterns

I saw 3 Chinese lanterns in the sky last night (Christmas day) orange and glowing over Leeds in West Yorkshire, they move very quickly across the sky, my daughter jokingly said at one of them look it's a lantern pretending to be a UFO!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
well thats that 1 explained.

1 more quote though

My wife,daughter and sister-in-law saw two orange lights as described from Bonhill about 8pm.Several of us saw one about 10pm.I watched it make steady progress like a helicopter,only silently.Then it appeared to change direction and vanish from sight.Strange.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If I am correct you were seeing a fat little elf and eight little reindeer.

Happens every year about this time.

Happy Holidays.

Very good find!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Tonight in Peterhead there are many things moving in the sky 11 aug 2010 23.45 at verious speeds i even saw an object just appear then a light and then monovered in another direction so quick. I was looking at a sat moving at the time and this caught my eye. Many times i kook at the sky and i'm not seing things as a excuse this is for real. Other times i have seen other objects out there such as bright boxes of light pass with in secounds of each other. I wish i could film this but someone must be see the same thing as me?

new topics

top topics

join