It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.C.E. - As cold as the name says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsvolta

Originally posted by mikelee

Originally posted by marsvolta

Originally posted by abecedarian
Anyone who chooses to enter the country illegally and continues to hide in plain site has checked their dignity at the door, as they have likewise done with their conscience and ethics. Dignity and respect come from stepping forward and accepting responsibility for one's actions.

oh pls dont even get me started on "your ancestors and Natives" talk.

He wasn't. He was referring to those who are criminals because they entered the United States illegally. Native Americans do not have to worry about such things because they are...NATIVE Americans. Like it or not.

yeah i somehow dont feel like starting on this "red coat guys and dudes from Spain invaded America couple hundred years ago" talk...

also how do you feel about those who enter the USofA legally, overstay their permitted time of stay as indicated on their I-94? there are tons of them from Europe...they are illegal too. but when mentioning illegals it`s always about fence-jumpers.

Hey man, your right! I agree with you. Those who overstay their visas are just as illegal as those who cross borders in the middle of the night or in the trunk of a vehicle. Again, your right when many refer to "illegals" it conjours up the Mexico / US border BUT, just as dangerous is the Canadian / US border also. Strangely enough, those who speak english are not as harshly judged when they illegally enter the US as those who do the same on the Mexico/US border. Strange uh? Well, not really. It is probably that Canadians crossing are not seeking jobs in the massive numbers as those coming from Mexico.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join