It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We… all we, on this planet,… are Earthlings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
WHAT STUPIDITY AND ARROGANCE WE HUMANS POSSES.
During The Christmas Day often we make hopes and good promises for the new year that is about to begin. If we observe the NATURE and the other form of life (animals and vegetals) we notice to live in the beautifulst and fragile place. Not there is distinction of politics, species or religion. The HARMONY is the weft that alloy all. Not only the human beings… It takes understanding first and foremost who we really are on this Blu Marble lost in space. Accepting what we really are and wanting to change; wanting down in our souls to be better humans. Then living day to day with that change in our minds and that truth that we have buried in our heart . This is the thought that it accompanies to me from various time and that I find represented in exemplary way in this beautifulst documentary.
The simpler way in order to comprise who we are: We are all Earthlings!
Merry Christmas.

Disclaimer: This documentary should be required watching for all adults for the rudeness of some scenes.
Enjoy.

Google Video Link

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm actually Pleaidean. Next time my triangle ship comes to take me back to the Pleaides, you can come join me if you want. It'll be so jokes.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Merry Christmas even to YOU, Pleiadian.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Sorry I overheard that you were Pleiadian... Would you mind if I came along? I won’t be any trouble and I will just sit in the corner making eyes at you and occasionally I will massage your feet, fluff a pillow, and give you a head massage, wash the portholes, scrub the decks – all at the same time.

If that is ok with you I would like a one way trip to the Pleiades... Thanks mate

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Hey, no problem. We'll triangulate on your position sometime early in the New Year. We'll create a small crop circle in your backyard a night prior to us picking you up just so you know that we'll be coming.

As for the massaging, well, us Pleaideans don't need that. We've got a lot of equipment aboard that does that for us.

If you want, I can probably get you a date with a friend of mine name Xialana Thelixa. She's been around since the time of Jesus, but she looks 20.

Oh yeah, also, Jesus was a Pleaidean, too. I should introduce you to him.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We areONE

LOVE

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
God, you're one colourful character, aren't you? How about you send some lovin' this way.

new topics

top topics

join