It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reported today Dec 25 in NM, USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No pictures, just audio from the pilots and such.

www.paranominal.com...

It's reported to be seen in New Mexico. They saw lights and then later when lightning flashed, they so a silhouette of it. Size is estimates at 300-400 feet in length. Radars detect nothing in the area.

I find it interesting that UFOs would have lights on them. What would the point be? If they are capable of such feats as I have heard, they wouldn't need them between other UFOs. They would only need lights so that we humans don't crash into them. That would mean the aliens (if aliens are piloting them) are aware of us and don't mind letting us know they are flying around.

The other explanation is that humans are piloting them. If so, why are they stirring up controversy and revealing their crafts? Anyway, if the crafts are capable of such speeds and changes in direction, you'd think they could easily avoid accidents.

Just some thoughts.

EDIT: Changed title to reflect that the year for this is not 2009, it's 1995.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by glitchinmymatrix]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My theory sounds crazy but what ever... I think that aliens don't physically come to Earth. I think they have found a way to control light and manipulate it, or turn things to light and then they send them into space just like how NASA sends things to space.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
DUH!!! Its Santa. The light is just Rudolphs nose. Merry Christmas.!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What if these aliens and ET's aren't from another planet at all?
What if they are demonic being from right here on earth?
What if they were 'created' or 'summoned' here some how by the Elite satanic occult?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok you might want to read the article a little closer or did I miss something.

I too just saw this on the History channel on the ufo marathon.. but it happened back in 95. Still a good watch.

America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO sighting At approximately 10:30 pm on May 25, 1995, Capt. Gene Tollefson and First Officer John J. Waller, piloting America West Airlines Flight 564 from Tampa, Florida, to Las Vegas, Nevada saw a huge dark wingless object with a row of bright white lights near America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO Sighting Tucumcari, New Mexico. The silhouette of this object was only visible when lit by nearby flashes of a thunderstorm. The pilots immediately contacted …

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Boston1023]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boston1023

Thank you.

They way I fell into this trap was that I got the URL from Twitter, which is meant for real-time communication updates...not reposting old news. And, the video was also uploaded today! Some people...

Also, some were saying they heard a bird in the background and dismissing it as fake.

To the rest of those who replied, interesting questions. I might speculate that people (good and bad, angels and demons, whatever) live on or possess people by simply the memory that you have of them or the memory of their what you read about them. Whichever ones you choose to pay attention to and whatever aspects, those will be the parts of them that live on. So, you end up with "spirits" living on in a bunch of other people. In cases of demonic possession where people speak in tongues, I'd say it's when that spirit takes over the person completely and that person's own spirit is temporarily overtaken. But, it's just a guess.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thee title of this thread really needs to be changed. I see that you say you edited it in your post but the title still says today. First off, if you bothered reading your own links before starting a misleading thread you would have seen that it was May 25th, not Dec. and it was 1995.

I wish ATS had anti-flags

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

I'm sorry. I will be more careful. I'm trying to find the "edit" option so I can change the title again or just delete it altogether, but I can't find it. If you can advise, I will change it.

Thanks.

top topics

join