It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Null and void

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Null and void the world for a resetting to something different. If we set everything to zero and reorganize things differently, then what will the outcome be like? Anyone have any idea in how better things would be or how worse things would be by doing so?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can't but feel that everyone has, at one time or another, felt this way..... "let's start over". It's wishful thinking. It's almost a form of eutopian thinking. If only we could just set the clock to zero. If only we could erase the ledger books...... erase our Visa debts .... cancel our mortgages .... cancel our loans ...... you know, begin again..... begin anew.... a fresh start" for you....for me.....for the world!

Alas, if only!

Unfortunately, it just won't happen and to think about the "what ifs" on this topic will only bring us right back to where we are now .... chaos.

While it's great for those who have their debts erased..... those who were owed those debts, well, they lose don't they? What about them? The inequities continue.

I'm afraid that there is no re-set button on the mess that we find ourselves in this time.....or the next....or the one after that...... we will just have to deal with things as they come.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Starting again would be great, but what would we do differently? How could we assure that we wouldn't end up back in the same position again? As i believe we would. Though it would be great, there's no need to wonder what should have been. We need to face the challenges ahead with open eyes and hearts and pave the way for a new generation of prosperity.

new topics

join