It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London ATS Member Core...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi all London ATS Members,

If i were to set up a site for London ATS Members to join and leave profile details of themselves so that in the even the shi* hits the fan we can network locally in the hope of building a pocket of resistence?

I say this because most ATS members are pretty clued up on whats going on...

I suggest all ATS Members beging thinking along these lines.

There is a large community of people on ATS and i think the time is coming where we need to think stratigically about coming together.

Sharing knowledge and buidling future communitys to implement a different way of thinking amongst its members. A way that is universal and in the best interests of us the people.

I am not sure how many Londoners frequent ATS but if i get enough of a response and interest i will get the ball rolling.

peace and blessings

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I might not be london but depending on what happens and if theres too few people where i am not wanting to prepare can i join incase

back up, back up plan

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
I might not be london but depending on what happens and if theres too few people where i am not wanting to prepare can i join incase

back up, back up plan

Hi there friend, we shall see

where are you from?

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Nottingham,

Worlds best city

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok well im sure we can use someone on the inside of nottingham, you may wish to start your own local core though.

Im not really sure how we could help you from London if that great time of need comes, other than through information which you can get here on ATS.

But i am open to all people from all locations so keep your ear to the ground and lets see how far the thread travels.

spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Ok well im sure we can use someone on the inside of nottingham, you may wish to start your own local core though.

Im not really sure how we could help you from London if that great time of need comes, other than through information which you can get here on ATS.

But i am open to all people from all locations so keep your ear to the ground and lets see how far the thread travels.

spirit.

Even if i stayed communication between the south and midlands is great for movements and event ect.

Maybe if should be branched out to UK so theres contacts throughout the whole UK,

Looks like i'll find my own local people if there is any.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think thats a great idea actaully. I suppose that is logical also in terms of growing a netwwork, It shouldnt just be confined to London.

Well we now have a nottingham and london core.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

thanks we just need a method of communication incase the internet goes which it would, and a way to identify one another as friendlys so to speak.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
indeed im working on a few potential methods. Cell phones may go down at the same time or may not so that should be considered. Other wise its back down to old ways of communicating. I hear Walkie talkies cover far distances nowadays. or we could go back to war time morse code lol ...

but seriously any ideas are welcomed....

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

yeah lots of things to think about, maybe if you can change your title to the UK so it broadens your range of viewers.

many many things to thinkabout...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The ball is in motion...

Spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It all depends on what you want from such a group, and how far you are prepared to go when the [snip] hits the fan.

For peaceful but pro-active demonstrations and activism in general I would recommend joining or setting up a local branch of 'we are change'

For proper resistance against the NWO you're going to need to set up local armed militias to protect your communities, lands, homes, and veggies. If you live in a country where you can go bush and survive off the land you should be up there already in the hills preparing your refuge from chaos. Most of us however are not so lucky and we will have to vigorously patrol our streets and roadblocks.

It should also be noted that there are already secret groups of resistance. They are working to bring the NWO down. They have infiltrated organisations and averted disasters by the dozen, and they've hsd a rock solid set of results lately.

To win we must first adopt their very own strategies. We must send out our young to infiltrate and to rise through the ranks of the major power playing organiztions. And in doing so we must remain hidden in plain view the entire time.

A word of warning though. DON'T EVER try to organise from the ATS boards. You need a much more obscure, transient and temporary system of communication. Get some indication of numbers interested on ATS by all means, but after that find a secure method of commnication. With small groups it's poosible that more than half your membership are intelligence, and that proportion diminishes as numbers grow. Remember the NWO ALWAYS try to control both sides. What better way to infiltrate such a group is there than being its founder.

These pre existing chapters of resistance will reach out to many newbies that impress them and can be made use of. We had a good sized posse disrupting the proceedings at k0p£nH4q£n

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have a secret which when the time comes the people involved will know.

For now it is about being as transparent as possible.

I want this to be as open as possible so that there is not one person conspiring with another. It is not about bringing down the system from within for me. The system is a by product of mankinds desires.

We have to overstand this and realise the only force that will impact on the power elite is love.

Im not the type of man that is soft i am extreamly resilient but my intention is for humanity to come together.

yes we prepare but not with food and shelter that will come when the time comes. the mother of all invention is neccessity after all.

what we need to do is come together in love and not in resistence or retaliation.

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This has huge potential.

The implications of taking this community offline - something im sure most curious ats members would have already thought about (maybe even tried in the past..?) - are full of potential!

This seems to me the only logical direction a site such as ats should be heading. WHY ELSE bother even discussing the things we discuss on ats, if ultimately we all give in to the powers that be - with their cluelessly pathetic concepts of civilisation.
How dare they become so self-induldgant about their system, to the extent that the human populations who exist within those system are routinely and soemtimes deliberately being decieved about their potential as a race of people. Why the # do wars still happen!! We've been so mesmerised by all our technological advances, that cultural progression is entering an eery period of stagnation or worse regression, with the rise of negative emotional perspectives being associated to our society, massively undermining all attempts to change our direction as a community (we are relentlessly being told by the news about how our institutins and individuals of the planet or local communties are always cocking up in some way or another. be it reccesion or gang warfare, fear is what we are being prescribed. And i feel this has very real impacts on our minds and bodies. So for all i know this is the only time ill ever get on this planet, this immense beautiful rock in space and time, why should i accept the future so blatanty heading in the wrong directions. I can proudly say that my informed decision to refuse the swine flu vaccine was a direct result of reading threads here on ats. That was a very real experience to me, and also very significant. It shows our community here at ats is infact powerful enough to not so much impose, but more oppose the will of a relatively ancient set of perspectives which happen to control the dominant idea of what it means to be human; at this time in history, on this beautiful planet, in our infitely magnificent universe.

We live in the illusion of a democracy (speaking as a londoner - but more aptly as a westener in general) because of the simple fact that even though we vote for different groups of people to manage our system, really the syetm is always the same! But even since the birth of democracy not one vote has ever been cast about how we as humans want to organise ourselves. so that were voting instead for ways of expanding potential but even more importantly, embracing innovation so that it reflects the true potential of the human animal. I feel 2010 is the right time to start reclaiming our sense of pride. maybe not so much in terms of what we have acheived but more of the possabilities before us, now that we have come this far and realised this much about existance.

peace love and merry christmas from an enlightened londoner.

p.s star and flag for the op.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hello my fellow Londoner,

Good to hear from you.

You have a lot of insight into what is happening and that would be very useful in cordinating a network of like minded souls.

let me know if your interested.

spirit

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

hey spirit,

im very interested in building networks of like minded people. Its strange though spirit, why doesnt london have that same energy as it did in the 90's with reclaim the streets and many other inspiration pockets of resistance people like us could at least look to with a feeling of hope and excitement. Now its feels very very mainstream. even the "alternative" recently entered a very strange period of being almost the mainstream, of course not without sacrificing the values that go with being truly alternative.

This thread needs more attention. I think people might not realise the implications of whats actually being discussed here yet...christmas obviously but still. who really cares about the pope getting pulled down or some #ing crop circles in the snow. lol.

x

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I feel your sentiments brother. I think London is the focal point of the world and will be more so when the 2012 olympics comes to our town.

There are many things happening within the UK Government and the Royal Family right now and their preperations are underway.

London is more important than most people know. When the time comes we will be at the centre of a media frenzy unlike anything you have ever seen.

But all in good time.

For now lets continue to stay positive and upbeat and lets not let distractions enter the equation.

If we have a goal to focus on now it is numbers.

Spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If the SHTF and mobile phones and the internet are out of commission , I reckon communications would go back to knocked up ( crystal oscillation ? ) radio devices with wire antenna . They could knock up these kind of devices out of bits of electronic debris during the war to transmit information , might have to reinvigorate that kind of technological know how and take down a few notes from the web before it's too late.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thats a great idea.

i was thinking ebay may be a good place to start. if we wll stick to the same devices or ones that could be used in accordance with others i think we could be onto a cost effective form of communicating. I am sure there are many people wanting to get rid of their old communication devices and for relativly little.

i think it may be worth holding onto this idea for the time being.

Would you be interesting in looking into this further. what would be the best form of communication device and what is the current range of devices. just some background reading for now should suffice.

I will do the same and we can use the information and cascade it to everyone interested.

this way we can begin talking to one another even before things kick off.

Spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know anything about them (old radio's) . I am just envisaging what the likely course of events would/could be and what we would use in the circumstances. If you had the capability to build such a device in the aftermath, your # would not stink.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join