It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some things are never spoken.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why wont they tell you they are behind making you dream and making the very dreams?

They know who they are. They know I know who they are. Why wont you tell how you make dreams since I know you're listening? One of you is one of them. Just got to be I know. I call you mimic because you like to act as if you are our thought process since you're able to enter into brains and do things no one else can do. Like make dreams for one. You are the spirit world I know. But the spirit world I do not like since you are bothersome many times with messing with the heads of your victims. I mean bothering the head with pulses and stuff. And others may know what I'm getting at. You are behind the voices when people are just waking out of their sleep. That is you. That is wholely you only. Manipulative indeed you are. I seen many posters talk about their dreams, but what most of them dont know is that you are responsible for creating the dreams and inserting them somehow in their head when they are in an asleep state capable of letting them even view those dreams you create.

Does anyone else know who all I'm getting at with this thread? I never see one thread of them speaking on the creation of dreams by other people. They hold as a secret society it seems.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That pulse stuff is when you are attacked by an astral projector. They send pulses that hurt into your brain. They even can cause your pee hole to hurt when you pee and dont move side to side from their home-in. Other crap they do also. Too much to get into. Like moving dust to bother you from the air.

Not one of you are hinted by what I wrote as to them? Somebody else has got to know who all I'm implying with other words if not the same.

Every day I get my head pulsed by them. A punk is what they are. Something has got to give.

They remote view. So that means they already read this thread as I was typing it.
And yes, they are all connected as one big net. Long as one of them in some kind of part read this they all read this. These are they that go to hell I was informed about a long time back by a higher power I like to think of as my higher self. So it sucks to be you, mimic.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Strangely, I understand this. What makes you think they're malevolent instead of good? Are they perhaps helping you toward some goal? I as well would like to know their motives. Perhaps we'll figure it out soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
Strangely, I understand this. What makes you think they're malevolent instead of good? Are they perhaps helping you toward some goal? I as well would like to know their motives. Perhaps we'll figure it out soon.

The things they've done physically to me shows them to be evil in kind. Too much to list but things like poisoning is one. Remote veiwing aids them in targeting you. They get to know where and when to do bad things they set up in advance. I know first hand the things they've used against my person besides the head pulse thing.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Is it possible you're being tested for some greater purpose? What are you thinking about when they do these things to you? Is it possible that some of the things you attribute to them are just your imagination? I'm not saying everything is, only some things. Is it possible they're trying to get your attention? I notice you said you were poisoned, but you're still here. What happened after the poisoning? Was it a fake poisoning? How do you know you were really poisoned?

new topics

top topics

join