It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Originally posted by macssam
IF - there were any terrorist
they would attack the main stream media and state gatherings
not the innocent
only governments do these false flag attacks
governments do the rich mens dirty work
wake up people you are being lied to - again and again forever ...

[edit on 26-12-2009 by macssam]

Why wouldn't they attack the innocent? Thats what Terrorists do. Al Qaeda done in on 9/11 2001. The IRA done it on 15/6 1996.

Tsom87

Actually the 7 phase plan of AQ is in the middle. Goes something like this as gleaned from computers and other captured messages.
2001 The Awakening (giving 10 years warning on the battlefield)
2001-2003 Eyes opening, infiltration of America
2004-2007 creating leadership structure in the Middle East which would be the center of the Planet and run by the Caliphate (included economic adjustment and fall of American economy)
2007-2010 putting cells in place, fitting in so they are not noticed.
2010-2013 Attacks on American soil. Fard Ayn
2013-2017 full confrontation (destruction of North America)
2018-2020 implimentation of all Islam, Allah is pleased.

So there have been no plans to attack us until next year and if you thought 911 was Hollywood then you have yet to see the next round.
Their plan has played out exactly according to schedule and they will continue. You have been informed. Do the right thing. Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So what's the betting the American people will lose more of their rights just because some guy blew his trousers off with a firecracker?

A bit pathetic. This will all be blown way out of proportion and will be across the media for days, with many linking it to al-Qaeda.

Oh well....carry on.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In fact, as an American, you are most at risk (from a terrorist attack) if you work for an organisation that exploits animals. The United States is the only nation to declare the ALF a terrorist organisation.

Attacks are almost daily.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
One more thing, they want you to laugh at them and roll your eyes. It just proves how stupid kiffurs are. It proves that we are complacent. It shows them how superior they really are.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
In fact, as an American, you are most at risk (from a terrorist attack) if you work for an organisation that exploits animals. The United States is the only nation to declare the ALF a terrorist organisation.

Attacks are almost daily.

Do some research, your statement is not entirely true and is based on past statisics.

As for emergency preparation it's a good idea to follow some basic survival techniques the same way someone would prepare for a hurricane. There are many open source places to find this information.
To be unprepared is just dumb.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
This will all be blown way out of proportion and will be across the media for days, with many linking it to al-Qaeda.

Chances are, he wasn't directly linked or even met an al-Qaeda operative. Random fundamentalist, probably unstable, decided to create havoc. Judging from the reports, it was not even a sophisticated device.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So what's the betting the American people will lose more of their rights just because some guy blew his trousers off with a firecracker?

A bit pathetic. This will all be blown way out of proportion and will be across the media for days, with many linking it to al-Qaeda.

Oh well....carry on.

You understand, of course, that claiming to be part of AQ is playing to the media so that you understand because we can't comprehend what Islam is. The Fort Hood shooter tried and no one listened either. He screamed it in PowerPoint and we still didn't get it.

What this incident seems to be doing is creating more sympathizers and people who will look the other way when there is an emergency. Perfect planning by AQ, eh?

link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Those who would suggest that the war against terrorism is a waste need only to pay attention to these continued efforts to kill and maim innocents in the name of Islam.

The man was apparently already on the government's no-fly list of suspected terrorists, according to a senior intelligence official.

The war on terror is an absolute waste. In fact, if not for our presence in the middle east, there is a solid chance this incident would have never occurred.

Instead of senselessly occupying foreign lands, how about we bring our troops home, secure our own borders, and, *gasp* perhaps actually enforce our own no-fly lists for a change?

You are absolutely correct, to curb terrorism we must remain eternally vigilant. Too bad we are so focused on the middle east that we don't even notice when terrorists actually attempt to enter our country.

I agree America should stop helping these people, if they like to kill each other it might do the world a favour, not like they want freedom of choice which conflicts with their religion anway. America has more terror camp cells than they realise at home from what I see on Youtube.

Even if there was not a war in the Middle East the fact is you Americans are still infidels in their eyes, and give them a chance of progress like nuclear technology I am sure they won't think twice about making an honour killing WW3 incident. They target and blow up western related culture anyway in their lands, if you have a nightclub in Egypt for example they will blow it up because it is a threat to their culture. They don't like tourists very much and women should be covered even if they are not Muslim.

I am sure with the global age these things would have happened anyway, it does not take much to set these people off, their insensitive sensativies is an easy wind it's like treading on egg shells if you say something wrong or look a different way.

link   
The guy they caught was supposedley an engineering student studying in London.
The TV news showed people milling round his flat in London-A £3 million flat they said it was...expensive digs for a "stood",IMO.
The news also interviewed passengers,some of whom said the guy had serious leg burns-Another "shoe bomber" perhaps?

At least they stopped the (thankfully incompetent)nutbag.
Hope he was the only one planning this kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This will all be blown way out of proportion and will be across the media for days, with many linking it to al-Qaeda.

Chances are, he wasn't directly linked or even met an al-Qaeda operative. Random fundamentalist, probably unstable, decided to create havoc. Judging from the reports, it was not even a sophisticated device.

There is no such thing as random fundamentalist. Islam and muslims are one unit. Hard for Westerners to understand.

Your opinions are... just opinions. Experts and emergency responders see this incident differently. Realistically this incident is serious no matter who's opinion is what. People who work in airports and run transportation take these things very seriously and safety is not something to casually dismiss.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
The guy they caught was supposedley an engineering student studying in London.
The TV news showed people milling round his flat in London-A £3 million flat they said it was...expensive digs for a "stood",IMO.
The news also interviewed passengers,some of whom said the guy had serious leg burns-Another "shoe bomber" perhaps?

At least they stopped the (thankfully incompetent)nutbag.
Hope he was the only one planning this kind of thing.

Like I've said many times, most terrorists are engineers and doctors.

Now would be the time to learn the facts about Islamic terrorism instead of thinking this is some kind of entertainment stunt.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Are you some kind of an authority on this subject? How are you so qualified to dismiss everyone else's opinions?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

He's an idiot.
I'm assuming it is in relation to me. Can I highlight to the "terrorist expert" that I've lost a family member to terrorism, so I am more qualified to speak on the subject than him.

Why wasn't these attacks on the news? Hmmm

Anti-abortion violence by Christians in the United States

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
There is no such thing as random fundamentalist. Islam and muslims are one unit. Hard for Westerners to understand.

What, ALL Muslims are fundamentalists you say?One Unit?

I don't think so-Otherwise all Muslims would be blowing things up and beheading people all over the western world on a daily basis.

They are not doing so,and the majority of muslims think islamic fundamentalism is an affront to their faith.

Just like many Christians feel the same about their "fundies".

I just do not see the evidence that they are "one unit".
I see one faith,with a few mad bastards in the mix-same as most faiths.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
reply to post by JJay55

SO JJay will we see more Terrorist attacks in 2010 in the west than any year before? Is that the plan. When do you expect the next big Attack, is it soon?

Why is it that when there is an attack that it is allways blamed on the government i.e inside job, flaseflag? It's never the terrorist and his religion? I see that alot on here.

Tsom87

People blame false flags because they have no idea what Islam is. It's a typical defense mechanism for lack of knowledge about a subject. They don't understand so the reason must be inferior and rationalized into something not... scary.
Islamic terrorism is very real. Violence in Islam is common. There is a site that will show you pictures and has a list of 14000 incidents since 911
www.thereligionofpeace.com
There are others that have more gruesome photos, one of Catholic school girls beheaded in Indonesia because of... Islam.
Anyway, yes, the plan is clear, 2010-2013 plans are for 911 times a dozen. When the NYC, Denver, Boston, and Toronto raids took place it was to prevent that but the plan is still on the table and will be carried out. There are plenty of recruits that are trained and ready to go.
Meanwhile, we also have Iran surrounded by having troops in Iraq and now Afghanistan because Iran will show the most dispatch of nukes and terrorists as this progresses.

You can tell that the armchair quarterbacks on this forum with their opinions really are far from the real action and knowledge. Americans should become educated and not just from MSM which is after-the-fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
delete post

[edit on 26-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I don't think so-Otherwise all Muslims would be blowing things up and beheading people all over the western world on a daily basis.

They are not doing so,and the majority of muslims think islamic fundamentalism is an affront to their faith.

It's very common for people to compare Islam to Christianity but the fact is... it's quite different. Most importantly Islam is not plural, they do not accept other religions as equal or even legal.
If you don't know anything about Islam it's probably a good thing to study it for about 10 years before you make statements that aren't true.
No one can speak for muslims or Islam unless they have the knowledge of Islam from practice or academia. Sorry.
And the result of fundamentalism isn't people running around all over blowing stuff up although that happens all over the world daily in case you hadn't noticed.

Please. Now is the time to become educated rather than spewing off opinions and mis-understandings based on... nothing... then you will be able to understand more clearly what is actually happening.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We keep coming up with these guys in our midst. As a Brit, I'm embarrassed. It seems we are better at killing innocent Brazilians than catching these nutters. However he does seem to have been the Monty Python of terrorists. Al Qaeda, if you were involved, hang your head in shame.
Perhaps the UK government should give him and his ilk a little free training. I'm sure there must be some equal opps funding somewhere...

Meanwhile - anyone know the Nigerian for 'Hope your leg hurts'?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Like I've said many times, most terrorists are engineers and doctors.

Now would be the time to learn the facts about Islamic terrorism instead of thinking this is some kind of entertainment stunt.

It makes sense for them to attempt to infiltrate these kinds of jobs.
I was more interested as to the fact this guys apartment was a £3 million pad.

AQ are obviously not short of a few bucks if this is where they house their operatives.
I would have thought a cheaper flat may have sevrved as a more appropriate "safe house," but then I am not a terror planner.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

He's an idiot.
I'm assuming it is in relation to me. Can I highlight to the "terrorist expert" that I've lost a family member to terrorism, so I am more qualified to speak on the subject than him.

Why wasn't these attacks on the news? Hmmm

Anti-abortion violence by Christians in the United States

I'm a she and because you've lost a family member you are not an expert on terrorism.

MSM (the news) isn't a source for education. MSM reports incidents after the fact and is a form of media.

You can be as Anti-American as you want, you live in a free country with free speech. Personally, I could care less about your opinions, they have not alot to do with the facts about terrorism. So not to make this a flame war I wish you peace and hope you prepare in a realistic way for what Islamic terrorism has in store for the coming years.
Best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join