It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Unfortunately Christians aren't trying to blow up planes and committing other violence according to The Book. Islam on the other hand... is.

Just answer one question, why hasn't the imam in Yemen who inspired and counseled the Ft Hood shooter and the plane underwear bomber been condemned and jailed? He is an accomplice to murder yet embraced by Islam, huh?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
the more I realize that you should probably be reported to authorities.

Hmmm,I was starting to form the impression that JJ works for homeland security,or related.
She seems to hint that theres info she can't tell us about the threats she talks of.
I am still not sold on her "all islam wants all non believers dead" theme though.
It does not add up,and does not fit with my experiences.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As usual the only terrorists are the US/UK (and the rest) and those they created, sponsor and aid to allow them to pander to the stupid children both on here and around the world who still believe that ANY government are there to serve us. It’s time to grow up children and stop seeing any of this as anything other than TERRORISM from your own country. In the 1980's I grew up in war torn Northern Ireland. We had British army kicking down our door at 5am getting us (children and parents) up whilst they searched our house for weapons (Only army's have weapons and us them?) My father was taken one evening by the police/army and left us aged 9 and below alone (my mother was working until 10pm) they let him go 18hrs later. When older I could be stopped at gun point 3-4 times of an evening and ordered out of my car/walking to be searched as I had guns trained on me. I had 3 friends killed and knew others either shot, bombed etc I experienced 3 bomb explosions and lived in this war environment all my life until I left N.Ireland aged 20. I used to travel to England a lot (because of high level sport) and flew often. Now I'm not saying there wasn't searches but NOT the level that there is now and given that the level of real war that was going on then why wasn't the level of security in place that there is now? Well, those adults with engaged brains will know but alas the children who still support and talk about defense of their country will not and it seems never will. So all the children should get back to their Political party of choice, their TV shows and their religion organised or self deluded created ones and await the world corporate takeover. 911 was nothing in terms of human loss to these people given that it was your own government that planned and carried it out the act. What they'd never do such a thing? We'll Op Northwood would seem to argue against this child like thinking and this is only one small pointer there are hundreds of reported actions of your terrorist country USA. Question, who is the only country to use its nuclear weapons (at least twice)? May be people have had enough of your countries appalling war and human rights record in South America, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Africa, Japan, USSR, China ............................................... I know I have.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
hi and good day to y'all .. seems like a typical day on ATS as usual; we still skirt the topic being discussed and flame at each other like the trolls we want to become. paints a nice picture in the mind, huh.
trolls banging away at their respective keyboards, writing posts that criticize other people while veering away from the topic at hand. heh, sounds like my post.
but to get back on topic, i found this on reddit.

We do know a couple of things. Dad, back in Nigeria, ran the national arms industry (DICON) in partnership with Israel, in particular, the Mossad. He was in daily contact with them. They run everything in Nigeria, from arms production to counter-terrorism. Though Islamic, Muttalab was a close associate of Israel. He has been misrepresented. His "banking" is a cover. Next, what do we know about the two Al Qaeda leaders Bush had released, the ones who planned this?

well, well .. did you know that crotch bomber's daddy was mr. bigshot back in their homeland? (darn censor changes the country's name coz it might be misinterpreted as a racial slur, oh well
)

[edit on 1.1.10 by toreishi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
this on reddit.

We do know a couple of things. Dad, back in Nigeria, ran the national arms industry (DICON) in partnership with Israel, in particular, the Mossad. He was in daily contact with them. They run everything in Nigeria, from arms production to counter-terrorism. Though Islamic, Muttalab was a close associate of Israel. He has been misrepresented. His "banking" is a cover. Next, what do we know about the two Al Qaeda leaders Bush had released, the ones who planned this?

well, well .. did you know that crotch bomber's daddy was mr. bigshot back in their homeland? (darn censor changes the country's name coz it might be misinterpreted as a racial slur, oh well
)

So was this kid was not only trying to slander his father because he was helping Israel he was acting under the guidance of the imam who was also connected to Ft Hood. I see a pattern quite clearly.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK

That is quite enough

The Topic of this thread is:

"Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane"

NOT other Members

Any further Off Topic posts directed at another Member will be met with a Warning and could result in the removal of Posting Privileges.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Heres whats weird-The Station chief of the CIA in Nigeria was told directly that the bomber was a threat-by the bombers own father.

The accused "underwear bomber" made a dramatic final call to his father that he found so alarming, the father approached Nigerian officials who took him directly to the CIA's station chief in the Nigerian capital, sources told ABC News. Share What did he say that prompted the bomber's father to alert the CIA? Current and former officials of the Nigerian government, including a source close to the suspect's family, say Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, called his father from Yemen with the warning that it would be his last contact.

abcnews.go.com...

That should have been taken seriously.

Something else that should be looked at-why is it up to the US Gov what security apparatus are deployed in the airports of Holland?

The United States prevented Dutch authorities from installing full body scanners before the suspected Christmas Day bomb plotter passed through security at Amsterdam's airport, the Dutch government claimed today. The Dutch claimed that they had been trying to install the machines for flights to the US since 2008 but had been blocked by US officials who wanted passengers to all destinations screened.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

That sounds like a case of sour grapes that could result in death.
Heres an idea,let Holland decide on its own security-If that had happened this underwear gimp would never have got through...Fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

i found this on reddit.

well, well .. did you know that crotch bomber's daddy was mr. bigshot back in their homeland?

Just checking that flaky "Veterans Today" pseudo-news site that claims the aspiring bomber's Nigerian banker daddy was somehow linked to Israel.

For sure, there can be no question a banker in a country of 120 Million Muslims is actually an Israeli agent.

A pattern for the news gatherers at "Veteran's Today" we find none other than the Obamas, the Clintons, Pakistani destabilizing agents are all pawns of some mysterious Jewish controlled think-tank based in Chicago. The same group, needless to say, masterminded 9/11. An amusing example of their reportage below.

One must be careful on the Internet who they take as reliable sources. This one is really wonky and raises questions of who their handlers are:

www.veteranstoday.com...

THE REAL ORIGINS OF BARAK "HUSSEIN" OBAMA

By Jeff Gates/Staff Writer/Editor
Be not deceived by Barack Hussein Obama’s middle name or by the fact that he spent several childhood years in Indonesia. His political career is a product of a Westside Chicago Ashkenazi network with roots that trace directly back to organized crime of the 1920s.

Top fundraiser Penny Pritzker traces her family lineage to grandfather Abe and great-grandfather Nicholas who served as lawyers for organized crime. She declined a nomination as Secretary of Commerce in the Obama Cabinet, a post typically offered top fundraisers. Her confirmation hearings could have proved a political embarrassment by reminding us of the suspect origins of “our” latest president.

Clinton White House counsel Abner Mikva aptly described this high-profile product of the Chicago Outfit as "the first Jewish president." Plus his Vice President, only a heartbeat from the reins of power, is the reliably obsequious Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden.

For his Secretary of State, Obama appointed a presidential rival, Hillary Clinton, whose political career traces to the same source. After serving as First Lady in the presidency of Arkansas native Bill Clinton, she fled to New York to run for the U.S. Senate knowing she could not win an election-any election-in Arkansas where she is widely reviled.

By staking out extreme pro-Israeli positions, she joined New York Senator Charles Schumer as, in practical effect, the second Jewish Senator from a key electoral state long dominated by this trans-generational criminal syndicate.

The chiefs of staff for Barack and Michele Obama are both Ashkenazim from Chicago, long a center of foreign espionage. That fact was recently reconfirmed by Federal Bureau of Investigation translator Sibel Edmonds when, from FBI wiretaps, she documented the close working relationship between the Israel Lobby and U.S. officials with power over policy making in the Middle East, including Richard Perle, Wolfowitz understudy Douglas Feith and key members of Congress.

Earlier this month, a Chicago man whose father was a Pakistani diplomat was charged with involvement in planning "India's 911." In practical effect, the murder of 166 people in Mumbai, India's financial center, accelerated the destabilization of Pakistan by drawing troops out of the western provinces for redeployment along the eastern border with India.

What is Israel's Role in the Destabilization of Pakistan?

The same syndicate working to destabilize Pakistan is also destabilizing the U.S.-from the inside. That's why ordinary Americans need the assistance of Pakistanis and others outside the U.S. to restore some semblance of representative government.

The confidence with which this game theory aggression progressed in plain sight could be seen in the behavior of Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, a key Zionist insider. Four days after 9-11 while in a principals' meeting at Camp David, a presidential retreat outside Washington, he proposed that the U.S. invade Iraq. At that time, the intelligence did not point to Iraqi involvement and Osama bin Laden was thought to be hiding in a remote region of Afghanistan.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Thats a way out source indeed

But still you gotta watch out for the "Chicago boys"
Watch the film "Shock Doctrine",based on Naomi Klein's book.

Watch how they manipulate situations for the corporations,a terror attack here,a massacre there.

People like this underwear bomber are just the kind of tactics they use,their useful pawns,fully expendable.
These people literally wrote the book on "death squads",under the school of the americas.
All is not as it seems,it seems.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

One must be careful on the Internet who they take as reliable sources.

and one must always ask how come a poster suddenly attempts to disrupt the flow of a thread by implying (an off-topic and very huge quote it was) that the source is suspect. for if one was only diligent enough to do a search on google, one will find a number of other news sources which state the same, that the bomber's father approached US representatives in their home country to inform them of his own son's radicalization and that the son might do something crazy like putting bombs on his balls.

although my own personal google-fu isn't as quite up to speed compared to others, here's what i've found:

Google-Fu results

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Umaru Mutallab The suspects father.

Alhaji Umaru Mutallab (born December 15, 1939) is a Nigerian business and banking leader, and former government minister. He played a major role in introducing Islamic banking into Nigeria. He is a former chairman of First Bank, Nigeria’s ex-Federal Commissioner for Economic Development, and one of the richest men in Africa; the family lives in Funtua, in the state of Katsina in Muslim north Nigeria.[

He also helped bring Islamic banking Michigan "University Bank". Stephen Lange Ranzini at age 23 was given a loan from Bank One to buy out a bank and make it a Islamic Bank. Islamic Bankingrefers to a system of banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of Islamic law (Sharia) and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. Sharia prohibits the payment or acceptance of interest fees for the lending and accepting of money respectively, (Riba, usury) for specific terms, as well as investing in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to its principles (Haraam, forbidden). While these principles were used as the basis for a flourishing economy in earlier times, it is only in the late 20th century that a number of Islamic banks were formed to apply these principles to private or semi-private commercial institutions within the Muslim community.

University Bank ordered by FDIC to improve banking practices

University Bank in Ann Arbor was ordered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and the Michigan Office of Financial Insurance Regulation to take steps to improve its banking and management practices.

The FDIC last Friday released a list of 45 administrative enforcement actions taken during February against banks and individuals, including University Bank. Included in the actions were 21 orders to cease and desist in unsound banking practices and 10 civil money penalties.

University Bank waived its right to a hearing and entered into a consent agreement on Feb. 6 with the FDIC and OFIR, according to the 40-page order to cease and desist. Under the agreement, the bank did not admit or deny the charges of unsafe or unsound banking practices.

Some of the 15 charges included inadequate supervision by the board of directors, ineffective internal controls, high levels of adversely criticized assets, inadequate earnings and unacceptable levels of interest rate risk.

And don't forget Men listed by EFCC to have looted so much money in Nigeria still celebrated as leaders

THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) released the names of 56 Nigerians it alleged collectively removed over N243 billion from the nation’s treasury.

The names, some of which the EFCC lame dock Chairman, Mrs. Farida Waziri, referred to as politically revered people in the international community, were contained in a list handed over to the leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), as the EFCC and NLC claim to commenced their strategic partnership to intensify the fight against corruption in the country.

The list contained names of well-known politicians, former governors, ministers, permanent secretaries, civil servants, chairmen and members of parastatal agencies, local government chairmen, members of the House of Representatives and senators.

The EFCC boss had, visited the Labour House, Abuja, where she briefed the NLC leadership led by its president, Comrade Abdulwaheed Omar, and revealed that a strategic meeting would soon be held with NLC to formally signal the beginning of their new partnership.

Lending credence to the statement by Mrs. Waziri, during the meeting, that some Nigerians were stealing in billions, the money stolen ranged from N10 million to N100 billion.

According to the list, only eight of the suspects allegedly stole in millions; 17 of them were alleged, by the EFCC to have stolen in billions, while the amounts allegedly stolen by others were not specified.

So I just wonder how much of a respected business man this guy is and don't forget Albert "Jack" Stanley a former KBR chief executive officer, pleaded guilty in September to charges stemming from a scheme to pay $180 million in bribes to Nigerian government officials for work on the Bonny Island LNG plant.

Stanley, who had worked under Dick Cheney when he headed Halliburton, agreed to cooperate with U.S. investigators probing Halliburton's potential violations of the FCPA.

Halliburton Co will pay a $559 million fine to end an investigation of its former KBR Inc unit if the U.S. government approves the settlement, the largest penalty against a U.S. company for charges of bribery under federal law.

I still see the fathers banker ties pushing Islamic banking around the world basing them around universities where muslim attend on visas. Just as his son was doing going to universities in foreign countries. And muslim banking is based on Sharia Law the same law Taliban and Al Quiada swear to follow. Just look at the fruitoftheloom bomber he refused to eat meat in foreign countries because the meat was not killed by a muslim? So I think the father had all these connections with the wrong crowd he never said anything until they led his son astray. The same as most muslims overseas western infadels don't mater but then they wanted his son to be a martyr and he disagreed with the idea of his son dying. I think the father really needs to be looked at and his past.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

and one must always ask how come a poster suddenly attempts to disrupt the flow of a thread by implying (an off-topic and very huge quote it was) that the source is suspect. for if one was only diligent enough to do a search on google, one will find a number of other news sources which state the same, that the bomber's father approached US representatives in their home country to inform them of his own son's radicalization and that the son might do something crazy like putting bombs on his balls.

I'm the poster who suddenly disrupted the flow in response to the flow suddenly being disrupted by the linkage to information that appears to false and misleading.

It was established within a few hours the father of the attempted bomber was a prominent Nigerian banker. I was referring to the news source linked in your post with the article "EVIDENCE MOUNTS FOR U.S. COMPLICITY IN TERRORISM"

Because something can be Googled and there are many sites saying the same does not give it weight or credibility.

There are hundreds of sites discussing US interaction of extraterrestrial beings, but as far anyone knows in the real world, no alien creatures have ever visited planet earth, are occupants of American military facilities, do technology exchanges with the US or Nigeria or Israel.

There is a lot of junk information on the Internet. If we try to reconcile all of it because someone typed it and put it online, we get nowhere.

M

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Northwood would seem to argue against this child like thinking and this is only one small pointer there are hundreds of reported actions of your terrorist country USA. Question, who is the only country to use its nuclear weapons (at least twice)? May be people have had enough of your countries appalling war and human rights record in South America, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Africa, Japan, USSR, China ............................................... I know I have.

Well stated. Believe it or not, there are many Americans who know who their true enemy is. Our politicians are completely out of control and wage war with the methods of lining their own pockets. At one time in history, war was an economy stabilizer (it still was wrong), now its sinking our country into nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join