It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Capital Punishment is too light. Maybe torture to extract information.

I have been trained to resist. ;-)

There is a deafing silence going on in LE right now. Of course Napolitano is strip searching everyone and no one is talking but I think there's more to it. At this point preparation is important, stock up on beer and other essentials.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Darth Vader is in the house, except he's gotten quite a bit dumber and very irrational. Quit eating glue and paint chips JJAY.

Absolutely. The enemy are people who post on message boards and dare to make the outrageous claim that Muslim Extremists are planning to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah.

Keep your eyes focused on that enemy. Perhaps you lack the courage to face the actual enemy?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Darth Vader is in the house, except he's gotten quite a bit dumber and very irrational. Quit eating glue and paint chips JJAY.

Absolutely. The enemy are people who post on message boards and dare to make the outrageous claim that Muslim Extremists are planning to kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah.

Keep your eyes focused on that enemy. Perhaps you lack the courage to face the actual enemy?

Um...to me, there's no enemy at all. Its a fabrication and a figment of the imagination. Therefore, I don't need courage to face what does not exist. However, if I was basing reality off of the paranoid rantings of people like you, I would think that Armageddon had already come and gone, and was making a second appearance.

BOOO...

Here comes the boogeyman. I tell you what, just keep watching all the movies and media hype like you guys have been doing so that you stay informed, and then you cute little ATS'ers can be the one's to save the world from the "Growing Muslim Beard" that is spreading across humanity.

LOL...you guys have been a hoot!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by SourGrapes

PS. 3 kings day coincides with the eclipse, solar lunar and blue moon necessary for the Madhi to return, 15 days... all that stuff. But not the date I had in mind. You are smart to pick that date, that's the way the enemy thinks.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by JJay55]

One of my reasons for choosing that date was because of the gifts. Muslims never quite understood why the Christians would be chosen to receive the gifts, since they (Christians) wouldn't know the value nor the importance.

Well the story goes that the vessels were the gifts and the child was taught by the three wise men and yes, most commoners (caste) aren't of higher breeding enough to receive the gifts according to Islam.
Seems like you understand the language better than most, well done!

Twisting (taqiyya) is a tactic of Sharia that allows "gifts" to become somethng of destruction and an ultimate slap in the face.
But one more thing, the Islamic calendar isnt' like the Western calendar and they go by moons. So calculate also Friday prayers and high blessings into your final code.
I haven't looked at the moon phase chart but when the first sliver is seem by the imam it is a sign that he can make his decision, of course, that decision could have been made months ago but a new sliver will give him the go-ahead as a sign from Allah.

JJAY is the chosen one!!! The three wise men have bestowed JJAY with superior knowledge than that of military intelligence.

Illusions of grandeur are exploding all over the place.

Well guys, people like Night Watchmen and Michaell, I'm glad you have FOUND YOUR SAVIOR.

Taking you guys seriously has just ended.

I'm not one to say this but, WHERE'S PHAGE WHEN YOU NEED HIM???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Um...to me, there's no enemy at all. Its a fabrication and a figment of the imagination. Therefore, I don't need courage to face what does not exist.

You live in a world in which there are no enemies?

Well congratulations for that!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
JJ you have my attention. I think I'm following where you are coming from. I would like to learn more.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Um...to me, there's no enemy at all. Its a fabrication and a figment of the imagination. Therefore, I don't need courage to face what does not exist.

You live in a world in which there are no enemies?

Well congratulations for that!

No one has attacked me yet...how about you?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmantn
JJ you have my attention. I think I'm following where you are coming from. I would like to learn more.

From here you will build your army to save the world.

I could see nukes flying into all 47 muslims countries.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A good friend and colleague of mine was killed on 9/11/01. Does that not count? Or do you have to be personally attacked before characterizing one as an enemy? Following that logic (and I use that term very loosely in this case) the Nazis were not my parents' enemy since they were never personally attacked by them?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

Just sorting out those who can comprehend the important things. Those will be the people who will be able to help when the time comes.
Best of luck to you.

JJ all i asked for was a date, not some Al-Qaeda memo. My knowledge is limited when it comes to the workings of Al-Qaeda. Though that dosen't mean i can't comprehend dates, times or places.

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Americans tend to call "freedom fighters" terrorists.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

Do you believe those who carried out the 9/11 and other terrorist acts to be freedom fighters?

By the way, this is a direct questions and so a direct answer would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A good friend and colleague of mine was killed on 9/11/01. Does that not count? Or do you have to be personally attacked before characterizing one as an enemy? Following that logic (and I use that term very loosely in this case) the Nazis were not my parents' enemy since they were never personally attacked by them?

No...that doesn't count. One of my old high school friends lost his mother in 911 and he's an air force pilot. Ironically, he had enough common sense being the military and having engineering knowledge to know that 911 was just a little too SHADY. So, he, nor I, fell for the stupid tactics that were used to scare the American public into a false war. By the way, don't you think its a bit strange that George Bush practically dumped the war in Afghanistan to pursue another one in Iraq??? Or, did that seem par for the course for you?

As a matter of fact, George Bush himself said that he didn't put too much time in Bin Laden, after he created a war there. Kind've strange...don't ya think???

Here's the conversation:
In 2007, Uygur rounded up evidence that the White House didn't care much about Bin Laden:

Gen. Peter J. Schoomaker, Army Chief of Staff, on captruing Osama bin Laden:

"I don't know that it's all that important, frankly."

Dick Cheney downplaying the importance of capturing Osama bin Laden:

"He's not the only source of the problem, obviously. . . . If you killed him tomorrow, you'd still have a problem with al-Qaeda."

President Bush on how important he thinks capturing Osama bin Laden is:

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him. ... And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

"Deep in my heart I know the man's on the run, if he's alive at all...I just don't spend much time on it, really, to be honest with you."

Keep in mind, BUSH ACTUALLY SAID THIS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION after the war had begun.

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! I am speaking to what's left of your common sense here Night Watchman. If you have critical thinking abilities...For God's sake, USE THEM. And quit entertaining JJAY's nonsense...for real. JJAY has a messianic complex and its quite evident with every post. After I destroyed his/her logic way back on page 20-30, he/she couldn't even respond anymore.

You're better than this Night Watchman. Really...you are.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

1. Sister Salsabeel - November 3, 2009
This is good news Alhumduillah insha’Allah Allah will accept their dua and efforts .
Our Noble Shaykh Ayman [ HA ] called for the muslims to attack Isreali interest all ove the world so far nothing much has happened and those in the west won’t do it , cause their life is toooooooooooo comfortable and only a hand full care , so we are lost sheep stumbling around in the dark even though we can see the light its just toooooooo much effort to totally submit
I don’t know what disturbs me more the muslims turning apostate in the land of Huramain or the west’s muslims enjoying the fruits of western imperialism and ribba anyway both will fail and crumble and only those slugging away to establish Shariah , justice, Allahs word will succeed Alhumduillah

2. Abu Saad - November 4, 2009
As-Salamu Alejkum brothers and sisters!

Sister Salsabeel#

Not all Muslims in the West enjoy this life without caring about our brothers and sisters in Palestine, Somalia and other parts of the world.

I think many Muslims here in the West are just waiting for the right time and right opportunity to attack Jewish and American interests. Remember that the Mujahideen in Europe attacked London and Madrid and very soon will attack Berlin and Paris InshaAllah!

And Allah knows best!

Wa Salamu Alejkum brothers and sisters!

3. Sister Salsabeel - November 5, 2009
Asalamu Alaikum WRWB blessings of the Day of increase on you all
@ Abu Saad , not many muslims are waiting for a chance to join the caravan , only a few , like one in a thousand as Shaykh Usamah HA) said . And I meant no disrespect to those active they are doing what every man should be doing [ unless exempted by Shariah ]

Some do care yes ,Alhumduillah and are planning righteous works , some do care but not enough to make action or even speak out publicly, or even support their brother who makes the effort , but most dont they are absorbed in duiah , and they will not care until they start to lose until their rights are taken until they are oppressed
Look at how may knowledgable Shayks of the ummah we have in the west , how many have worked it out that as men they should be active in Qital ,, this is the message Im trying to get across that our brothers are failing and they should be ashamed and its not enough to talk about Jihad no no the time of talk has gone

Im only saying and reminding all the brothers especially and myself that at this time Jihad feesabililah is Fard al Ayn for all but only a few here and there are making the effort , most a staying getting wealthier and planning a bright future in the west , as if nothing is happening in the world or even happening to their neighbour this is my experience and like you said only Allah knows.
Ameen to your dua this is certainly bushra Alhumduillah

4. warrir al mujahideen - November 14, 2009
alshabaab will soon destroy the kufr in sha allah

revolution.ansar1.net...

Whats being said out there is interesting notice how Sister Salsabeel says "I think many Muslims here in the West are just waiting for the right time and right opportunity to attack Jewish and American interests." And she says here in the west as if shess here to.

Could Sister Salsabeel be this website That is based out of 5301 Edgewood Road, College Park, MD 20740 and sales supplies to muslim shools in the US. If you go to the website you will see books about alqiada for sale www.salsabeel.com....

[edit on 31-12-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Americans tend to call "freedom fighters" terrorists.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

Do you believe those who carried out the 9/11 and other terrorist acts to be freedom fighters?

By the way, this is a direct questions and so a direct answer would be appreciated.

Um no...the terrorists call THEMSELVES "Freedom Fighters." Americans call Freedom fighters "terrorists." And judging from JJAY's many posts, and his/her claim to have "inside knowledge" of impending attacks seems to make me wonder. How about you??? Do you wonder why JJAY claims to know when "the next big event" will take place and tries to speak in "code."

So, to answer your question...nope. I don't call them freedom fighters at all. I call them delusional. And that's the same thing that I am currently calling JJAY. Anyone who would use religion and constant ideological propaganda to further their cause is absolutely BONKERS. So, whether they are muslim or christian, they are "OUT OF THEIR MINDS"

Which side are you on??? Because, if you're falling for JJAY's stupidity, then I have to question your thought processes and your critical thinking skills. I ALSO HAVE TO QUESTION YOUR MOTIVES. Are you an enemy of the state? Because right now, civil liberties are being threatened. Right now, the economy is unstable. Right now, people are losing their homes to greed in the mortgage crisis.

So, what's the bigger threat???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

By the way, don't you think its a bit strange that George Bush practically dumped the war in Afghanistan to pursue another one in Iraq??? Or, did that seem par for the course for you?

As a matter of fact, George Bush himself said that he didn't put too much time in Bin Laden, after he created a war there. Kind've strange...don't ya think???

The Bush Administration was a disaster but the fact that they chose to use 9/11 as a pretext to invade Iraq does not constitute evidence that the attacks were done by any other than Muslim Extremists. He was going to move on Iraq with or without 9/11. The attacks provided him with a flimsy excuse to move up the time table.

As for the importance of killing or capturing OBL, in reality, his removal carries little operational impact. Psychologically important? Absolutely and it was a grave mistake to pass on the opportunity to take him down but don't be fooled; AQ is an ideology as much as a movement and it will survive long after the figure heads are gone.

GW Bush was not intellectually capable of being President of the United States. We know, in retrospect, that he was steamrolled by the strongest of his supposed underlings. That is proof of nothing, other than the egregious mistake, those of us who voted for him, made.

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! I am speaking to what's left of your common sense here Night Watchman. If you have critical thinking abilities...For God's sake, USE THEM. And quit entertaining JJAY's nonsense...for real.

It's good to know that you suddenly view me in such a positive light since you have been attacking me throughout most of this thread. Not complaining as I have certainly responded in kind. Just glad to see I have finally proven myself to you.

That said, I assure you that I don't believe anything I read here at face value. I don't always agree with the things JJ writes but I will tell you that she has established credibility with me on some things she has shared that I have corroborated with a LE friend of mine. I don't feel the need to share any more than that and you are free to dismiss my words out of hand.

I will tell you that some of you are so quick to attack her as a fake that you aren't reading what she is actually writing. Most of what she has shared re: the Islamic Fundamentalist agenda is easily researched. Maybe I am misunderstanding her but much of what she is sharing are personal observations/predictions based on information her profession allows her access to.

I don't believe she is claiming to have hard dates and facts. Again, I could be wrong but that's not how I read her.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Comments»
1. muhammad ngr - December 29, 2009
How much warning does this aggressive nation called America need to halt its war on the people of Islam?Muslims are united in faith and the artificial borders of imperialists cannot eliminate this brotherhood.
So whoever kills muslims in Yemen,Palestine,Pakistan or wherever for that matter,should know his madness is against muslims in Nigeria,Jamaica,Egypt,Somalia,U.K and anywhere in the world.And to defend and pay back in the coin is a responsibilty of all able muslims.O Allah,send your sakinah on this brave soul.

2. Sister Salsabeel - December 30, 2009
Ameen to the dua khayr insha’Allah may Allah reward mujahid Omar for his intention , action and settle his heart as this is the Qadr of Allah swt and he knows whats best for him and us all
[ bringing their nose to the ground, and making them regret all that they spent on security technology. ]
masha’Allah I love that we want to see more of that ameen
such a quick response to Kafr aggression too Alhumduillah , this beauty [ jihad , qital ] is flourishing and taking a hold of our ummah and Alhumduillah changing the stagnant mindset of so many Allahu Akbar , this is bushra indeed Alhumduillah Rabil Alaimeen

»

revolution.ansar1.net...-19778
Here someone talks about muslim brothes in Jamaica? Are they getting closer to home or are they grabbing for straws hoping to find a person from Jamaica who will attempt a journey like Umar Farooq Abdulmutallab.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
revolution.ansar1.net...-19778
Here someone talks about muslim brothes in Jamaica? Are they getting closer to home or are they grabbing for straws hoping to find a person from Jamaica who will attempt a journey like Umar Farooq Abdulmutallab.

Yes there is a Carribbean connection. 2007 incident at JFK was Russell Mohammed Defreitas, an unlikely terrorist from Guyana. Abdul Kadir and Jamaat al-Muslimeen based in Trinidad. Lots of names and places out there. 2010 will bring them all together. Should be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join