It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ghaddafi is too old. His one son - the youngest I believe - he's smooth like cream cheese icing. He can make a bad idea look like a gift. I still cannot find his manifesto of reconciliation with Al-Qaeda in English though.

Ghaddafi has plans - but they aren't for himself.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lot of chatter coming from ALKHAMEES GROUP (Dubai City).
Its all in arabic.
www.jarchive.info...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
But Jihad is all nice and philosophical.

Watching middle east news is always odd. The blatant militarization of things is not in any way hidden. Its like expecting that the logo of Fox News is a machine gun blasting away.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by TSOM87

Sorry, can't be revealed here. Don't worry, there will be a warning. But it is a Christian holiday, there's a hint for ya.

Either JJAY is a terrorist, because he/she seems to know some key dates of events coming up, or he/she is talking out of their wazoo and should probably be committed to an asylum. Either way, if you guys are taking him seriously, then all of you should have your heads checked. Quit entertaining fear tactics and concentrate on making yourselves right with your own creator...If you're Christian, that's what you should be doing. None of you are in the department of homeland security, so everything that you're discussing is conjecture and you're not making America safe.

In all honesty, if you believe that your God's power is so much greater than Allah's, then WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT? Will worrying about it everyday bring down the threat of terror to a more comfortable level for you guys???

GROW UP...this isn't a daycare and you're not solving the world's problems.

Sorry to be the voice of reason and rain on the parades of the ignorant, but, until any of you are in a position to make a difference beyond playing Nancy Drew on a forum...move on with your lives. EEEEEESH.

BOOOOO!!!

Are you scared???

[edit on 31-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
In all honesty, if you believe that your God's power is so much greater than Allah's, then WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT? Will worrying about it everyday bring down the threat of terror to a more comfortable level for you guys???

Jew-baiting has become such a huge component around here it's distressing.

If there is a God or Allah or JHWH or whoever, we can expect he would have better taste than to let any of the self-appointed spokesmen around here represent his word.

M

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Jew-baiting has become such a huge component around here it's distressing.

If there is a God or Allah or JHWH or whoever, we can expect he would have better taste than to let any of the self-appointed spokesmen around here represent his word.

M

Well I don't know whether to agree or disagree with you on this. But, your post makes far more sense than the majority of people around here as of late...so, thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sorry to be the voice of reason and rain on the parades of the ignorant,

AHHAHAHHAHAH.
OMG that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Thanks for the great laugh.
Keep up the good work!!!

Back to the topic.
Maybe Yemen is trying to draw attention to distract from the real cache in Afghanistan. The place in the valley seems quite fruitful, they found some treasure there yesterday. Meanwhile Yemen is a hotspot and the MSM is flocking toward it. Nice diversion.
Finland, Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Time Square, Houston, Afghanistan all saw action today, definate escalation.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Sorry, no. Not because I'm trying to be a hard-on, it's because only selected people know and the methods would be revealed. But if you do alot of research you can figure it out. The decision was made a long time ago, like the other plans before the trip to Borneo.

And this is why:
www.cnn.com...
They are attempting to keep the secret. Won't happen.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by JJay55]

Com'on JJ, spare me the bull#e. If its true what you are saying then that means people will lose there life's. Your willing to safe gaurd selected people and metheods over that? Thats says more about you that the people doing the killing.

If someone of your knowledge can come on here and spill the beans about Al Qaeda ect, then those guys are going to find it hard to kill people. Which is good, though thats puts you in a position of danger and Impotance. Then people will listen to you.

Are you willing come on here and do that?

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

PS. 3 kings day coincides with the eclipse, solar lunar and blue moon necessary for the Madhi to return, 15 days... all that stuff. But not the date I had in mind. You are smart to pick that date, that's the way the enemy thinks.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by JJay55]

One of my reasons for choosing that date was because of the gifts. Muslims never quite understood why the Christians would be chosen to receive the gifts, since they (Christians) wouldn't know the value nor the importance.

Well the story goes that the vessels were the gifts and the child was taught by the three wise men and yes, most commoners (caste) aren't of higher breeding enough to receive the gifts according to Islam.
Seems like you understand the language better than most, well done!

Twisting (taqiyya) is a tactic of Sharia that allows "gifts" to become somethng of destruction and an ultimate slap in the face.
But one more thing, the Islamic calendar isnt' like the Western calendar and they go by moons. So calculate also Friday prayers and high blessings into your final code.
I haven't looked at the moon phase chart but when the first sliver is seem by the imam it is a sign that he can make his decision, of course, that decision could have been made months ago but a new sliver will give him the go-ahead as a sign from Allah.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

There is a certain key to be able to play this game that must be obtained before you are privy to any information. I don't see that you possess that key. Sorry. Those who have the keys can see clearly the other that have keys and... well... that's all I got for ya.

As for being in danger, yes, the States are in danger in 2010. Seek open source material and do some research on how to survive and you should be fine. I've given you enough material already. Good luck to you.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Still trying to reconcile this story of the American lawyer Haskeel and his wife who says he saw the Nigerian bomber pushed past custom checks by a well-dressed unidentified guy in Amsterdam.

Is he mistaken? Was there another planned incident not come to light?

www.liveleak.com...

A Michigan man who was aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 says he witnessed Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab trying to board the plane in Amsterdam without a passport.

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich., who posted an earlier comment about his experience, talked exclusively with MLive.com and confirmed he was on the flight by sending a picture of his boarding pass. He and his wife, Lori, were returning from a safari in Uganda when they boarded the NWA flight on Friday.

Haskell said he and his wife were sitting on the ground near their boarding gate in Amsterdam, which is when they saw Mutallab approach the gate with an unidentified man.

Kurt and Lori Haskell are attorneys with Haskell Law Firm in Taylor. Their expertise includes bankruptcy, family law and estate planning.

While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said, 'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time.'”

Mutallab is Nigerian. Haskell believes the man may have been trying to garner sympathy for Mutallab's lack of documents by portraying him as a Sudanese refugee.

The ticket agent referred Mutallab and his companion to her manager down the hall, and Haskell didn't see Mutallab again until after he allegedly tried to detonate an explosive on the plane.

Haskell said the flight was mostly unremarkable. That was until he heard a flight attendant say she smelled smoke, just after the pilot announced the plane would land in Detroit in 10 minutes. Haskell got out of his seat to view the brewing commotion.

“I stood up and walked a couple feet ahead to get a closer look, and that's when I saw the flames,” said Haskell, who sat about seven rows behind Mutallab. “It started to spread pretty quickly. It went up the wall, all the way to ceiling.”

Haskell, who described Mutallab as a diminutive man who looks like a teenager, said about 30 seconds passed between the first mention of smoke and when Mutallab was subdued by fellow passengers.

“He didn't fight back at all. This wasn't a big skirmish,” Haskell said. “A couple guys jumped on him and hauled him away.”

The ordeal has Haskell and his wife a little shaken. Flight attendants were screaming during the fire and the pilot sounded notably nervous when bringing the plane in for a landing, he said.

“Immediately, the pilot came on and said two words: emergency landing,” Haskell said. “And that was it. The plane sped up instead of slowing down. You could tell he floored it.”

As Mutallab was being led out of the plane in handcuffs, Haskell said he realized that was the same man he saw trying to board the plane in Amsterdam.

Passengers had to wait about 20 minutes before they were allowed to exit the plane. Haskell said he and other passengers waited about six hours to be interviewed by the FBI.

About an hour after landing, Haskell said he saw another man being taken into custody. But a spokeswoman from the FBI in Detroit said Mutallab was the only person taken into custody.

This seems to support a false flag type senario. The CIA had visited Mutallab's father a month ago. I wonder if his financial situation improved after that visit.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

This seems to support a false flag type senario. The CIA had visited Mutallab's father a month ago. I wonder if his financial situation improved after that visit.

Heh. I think it's so funny that so many people want inside information about the CIA but it comes off in an accusatory form that it's some evil organization. I wonder how many of these people have actually made the trip to Langley and seen the place.
Morbid curiosity could be better spent in some productive way me thinks.

To answer your question: you will never know.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

There is a certain key to be able to play this game that must be obtained before you are privy to any information. I don't see that you possess that key. Sorry. Those who have the keys can see clearly the other that have keys and... well... that's all I got for ya.

As for being in danger, yes, the States are in danger in 2010. Seek open source material and do some research on how to survive and you should be fine. I've given you enough material already. Good luck to you.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by JJay55]

Its shouldn't come down to playing games JJ when your dealing will these people. If you know something is going to happen that could kill people, you don't play games.

Anyway you dont want to tell, fair enuff.
What goes around, comes around!

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
US Intelligence is under fire again as a NY Times piece yesterday elaborates. The word failure is unavoidable.

www.nytimes.com...

The finger-pointing began in earnest on Wednesday over who in the alphabet soup of American security agencies knew what and when about the Nigerian man charged with trying to blow up an airliner.

But the harshest spotlight fell on the very agency created to make sure intelligence dots were always connected: the National Counterterrorism Center. The crown jewel of intelligence reform after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the center was the hub whose mission was to unite every scrap of data on threats and suspects, to make sure an extremist like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the would-be bomber, would never penetrate the United States’ defenses.

“N.C.T.C. is supposed to be the nerve center,” said Amy B. Zegart, who studies intelligence at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It’s the fusion center of all fusion centers. So if something was missed, that’s where the blame is going to go.”

Officials at the counterterrorism center — a small agency in a modern glass building in suburban Virginia — maintained a stoic silence on Wednesday, noting that the review ordered by President Obama was still under way. But those who led the major studies of how the United States government failed to prevent the Sept. 11 attacks watched the unfolding story of the Christmas Day attack with growing dismay.

“It’s totally frustrating,” said Thomas H. Kean, chairman of the national Sept. 11 commission. “It’s almost like the words being used to describe what went wrong are exactly the same.”

Eleanor Hill, staff director of the joint Congressional inquiry into Sept. 11, called the emerging story “eerily similar to the disconnects and missteps we investigated.”

“There seems to have been the same failure to put the pieces of the puzzle together and get them to the right people in time,” Ms. Hill said.

Their dissections of the 2001 attacks came out years afterward, based on a mountain of classified records and hundreds of interviews.

By contrast, the review of how Mr. Abdulmutallab was permitted to board a Detroit-bound airliner with explosives in his underpants has barely started. A full account may show that the failures were not as egregious as they appeared on Wednesday, or as Mr. Obama has suggested.

But two critical pieces of information appear never to have been connected: National Security Agency intercepts of Qaeda operatives in Yemen talking about using a Nigerian man for an attack, and a warning from Mr. Abdulmutallab’s father to American diplomats in Nigeria about the son’s radicalization in Yemen. If the National Counterterrorism Center or any other agency had those two items and never linked them, Congress and the public will want to know why.

The echoes of Sept. 11 are obvious. Before the attacks on New York and the Pentagon, the N.S.A., the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation all had gathered bits of intelligence about the future hijackers. The C.I.A. sounded the alarm about an impending attack, including the now-famous President’s Daily Brief of Aug. 6, 2001, titled, “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

But the information that could have unraveled the plot remained at each of the three agencies and was never put together.

The remedy, proposed by the Sept. 11 commission and passed by Congress in 2004, was to place a single director of intelligence over the nation’s 16 spy agencies. At the core would be the National Counterterrorism Center.
In 2004 and since, critics of the intelligence reorganization complained that the new spy czar had too little power and merely added a cumbersome layer of bureaucracy. But even the critics applauded the counterterrorism center, which now must defend its performance.

Ms. Zegart, author of “Spying Blind: The C.I.A., the F.B.I., and the Origins of 9/11,” said she was especially disheartened that the near-miss last week was, once again, on an airplane.

“This is textbook Al Qaeda 2001,” she said. “They tried to hit the hardest target we have, the one on which the most money and attention has been spent since 2001. And yet we didn’t prevent it.”

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Don't worry, there's alot that you and I don't know. It's ok. What I know you don't need to know. No one is going to get hurt and that's the idea. Me telling you isn't going to make you any more safe. But since you are concerned about your personal security I would suggest using open source material to look up some methods.

But here's a question for ya, since on 911 there was a specific plan to target first responders, AQ planned to take out the police and firefighters, same in Mumbai and other ops. What is the possibility that the van in Time Square yesterday was placed in position to identify the bombsquad and counterterrorism officials and how they operate? The van was placed in a location that could be observed from any number of building windows and observance showed exactly who was in charge and how they operated.
This very well could have been a dry run of sorts, to identify, count numbers, locate, practice, and prepare for another real operation.
AQ has stated it will take out millions of Americans. Since 911 only took out 3000 they will certainly have to increase their methods that will focus on population centers.
It's not hard to put a parameter around Time Square, enclosing a million on a night like tonight. Perfect opportunity on a blue moon.
For emergency management this is a challenge as terrorism increases.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Worries me that 6 ops were taken out in Afghanistan yesterday too. It's to AQ advantage that there is inter-agency infighting. Wonder if one of those 6 ops had communication info that was never delivered. Kinda reminds me of the Bhutto assassination, which was about communication too.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by TSOM87

Don't worry, there's alot that you and I don't know. It's ok. What I know you don't need to know. No one is going to get hurt and that's the idea. Me telling you isn't going to make you any more safe. But since you are concerned about your personal security I would suggest using open source material to look up some methods.

So that date that you have or any date that you know about, nobody is going to get hurt. Thats great news! Am not only concerned for my own well being, but other people aswell. I don't want to see innocent people being killed.

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

reply to post by TSOM87

So that date that you have or any date that you know about, nobody is going to get hurt. Thats great news! Am not only concerned for my own well being, but other people aswell. I don't want to see innocent people being killed.

Tsom87

Personally I think it is completely outrageous that JJay55 comes on here telling us he knows whats going to come down on us in the future but is unwilling to share the info.

If he knows something he should shut the # up and give the information to the appropriate authorities instead of coming on here trying to act the big man.

For what it's worth I think he is full of BS, because if he was anywhere near serious the authorities would have picked him up by now and at this moment be giving him the third degree.

Anyone that thinks its the least bit funny playing with other peoples lives is one sick MF

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Just sorting out those who can comprehend the important things. Those will be the people who will be able to help when the time comes.
Best of luck to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Personally I think it is completely outrageous that JJay55 comes on here telling us he knows whats going to come down on us in the future but is unwilling to share the info.

If he knows something he should shut the # up and give the information to the appropriate authorities instead of coming on here trying to act the big man.

For what it's worth I think he is full of BS, because if he was anywhere near serious the authorities would have picked him up by now and at this moment be giving him the third degree.

Anyone that thinks its the least bit funny playing with other peoples lives is one sick MF

Yes, one of the greatest crimes against humanity is being perpetrated. Someone on an Internet forum is not telling everything they know.

Capital Punishment is too light. Maybe torture to extract information.

Alternately, maybe you should be grateful someone takes the time to pass some things they know.

M

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join