It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It amazes me that there are so many American sympathizers who aren't even muslims. This is to the enemy's advantage and a burden on the US LE. Further, these are the people that will be asking for welfare when a big event happens instead of being able to help and lend a hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Jez, in case you hasn't noticed, yes people need to be watched because they endanger others because they are not responsible for following laws.

I would appreciate someone watching out for me and jumping on a guy with his balls on fire in a plane. That guy was watching.
I would appreciate someone calling the police because there is a man in Memphis yelling "jihad" in a mall.
I would appreciate someone noticing that there is a guy in Ft Hood with a powerpoint presentation that says he's going to kill non-muslims.
That's what watching is.

Have a nice day.

Do you ever hear about how these things are abused, just to wreck anyones life they can. lets see wrecked lifes of so many being watched for no reason, vs no people being killed by fools on planes.

Yeop thats a great system, my life has to be destroyed by being watched and i have never commited a crime, just people got me put on list. For you to be safe, i had to be put on a list for my lfie to be wrecked so you can feel safe, and i would never have commited a crime in my life or did anything to anyone.

Do you see how these things are all abused. You ruin more lifes than you save, by 10:1 ratio, lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I think this went high up,someone got him on the plane,and others must have looked away.Maybe they were paid off or given some other reason as to why the guy is allowed on with no passport.

The guys father is pretty damned important as far as Nigeria goes,according to some reports:

With his wealth, privilege and education at one of Britain's leading universities, Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab had the world at his feet – able to choose from a range of futures in which to make his mark on the world. Instead, the son of one of Nigeria's most important figures opted to make his impact in a very different way

www.independent.co.uk...

I'm not saying he was involved though,he did report his son to the authorities-who then consistently ignored the warnings,except for the UK,who refused his visa attempt(due to a college he claimed to attend which did not in fact exist).

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One thing i can tell you know, is that america and uk police can go through a persons entire lifes from there mind.

So they will find out all the things he did, and who he spoke too. The technology they have is amazing these days.

So if you have ever spoke to this person, they will find out.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

I think this went high up,someone got him on the plane,and others must have looked away.Maybe they were paid off or given some other reason as to why the guy is allowed on with no passport.

The guys father is pretty damned important as far as Nigeria goes,according to some reports:

Oh, I see what you are saying. The wealthy guy threw his weight around... even though he contacted the US embassy a month earlier to tell them his son might blow up a plane. Stupid kiffur, that'll teach us. Same as Ft Hood, no one listened because they were afraid they would be called a paranoid racist. hmmmm.
Or maybe no one noticed because Islam is so out there that we can't understand how someone would want to commit such an act. In any case... more to come and there alot of stranded holiday travellers.

What happens if international agencies can't round up the 25 (thousands) of cells and wannabe martyrs in the next few months? Maybe this is how it felt at the beginning of WWI.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One thing i can tell you know, is that america and uk police can go through a persons entire lifes from there mind.

So they will find out all the things he did, and who he spoke too. The technology they have is amazing these days.

So if you have ever spoke to this person, they will find out.

Ahhh but the enemy knows this. And they know how to avoid detection because they have been doing it for years.
If you have nothing to hide then what's the problem? I say do cavity inspections on every single person this guy came in contact with and kill that freeking imam in Yemen who... oopsie.... escaped the attempt to take him out last week. He must be really laughing now.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This guy was planted on the plane by the Gov. to help pass laws to be able to use full body scanners and to quiet those that oppose them.

Body Scanners

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Agreed Andy. Once all of their freedoms have been affected by their needs to feel safe, then they will realize how far things have gone. It won't be long either.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
This guy was planted on the plane by the Gov. to help pass laws to be able to use full body scanners and to quiet those that oppose them.

Body Scanners

Risking thousands of lives? Doubt it. Many laws get passed, even a controversial health bill without having to kill people.
Full body scanners are already used along with a few other things you will never be aware of.
If you have nothing to hide you should have no convern. If you don't know anything about terrorism I suggest you bone up.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ahhh but the enemy knows this. And they know how to avoid detection because they have been doing it for years.
If you have nothing to hide then what's the problem? I say do cavity inspections on every single person this guy came in contact with and kill that freeking imam in Yemen who... oopsie.... escaped the attempt to take him out last week. He must be really laughing now.

I do not think you know what i mean. The usa and uk, can take every memory you have, that means they will find every person this person talked too.

If you talked to this person in your life, they meaning the authorities in uk and usa will know who you are, and will know exactly what you talked about. the technology is already here for this.

So if your reading this and you know this person, your life will be perved into, and they will know everything you said to the bomber. This guy will have no secrets when they are finished with him, and neither will any of his friends or anyone he has met in his life and talked too.

It really is that bizarre what they can do today.

Your not safe anywhere in this world against these technologies and i am just telling all you here, the bizarre things the uk and usa can do.

They will even be able to get memories from him, he cannot remember. Thats how good the tech is.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AManInBlack
The only people who obviously gain from terrorism are the security services payed to deal with them.
It should be noted that it will never be in the interests of those government agencies who profit from terrorism to eradicate it.
It will remain in their interests to covertly support it.
There is a conflict of interest there.

Absolutely amazing statement. Those who think that the U.S. is doing everything for the right reasons are completely delusional. I support my country, I do NOT support the politicians.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsvolta

Originally posted by ScarletNyx

That is a very curious quote. Not only does it show us that, apparently, a good cross section of educated, worldly Muslims think that the Taliban are simply crazy, but this could also show Abdulmutallab's mental health. Quite simply, if he was active in the Taliban, like any other good secret group in the world he would be chastised for speaking out, even in a school setting. Since him speaking out would attract attention to their cause, especially in a post 9-11 world where anything extremist is looked at suspiciously. However, since he did speak out, one can assume that there was nothing "keeping him in check" from voicing his own opinions.

This is just my two cents worth, but the man just sounds like he has attached his own beliefs onto the facade of something much more greater than him, leading him to act while thinking this group that he has never heard of will reward him in some bizarre way. Please tell me I am making some sort of sense!

so all people speaking in defense of, say, Hitler must be mental? cant they have other possible reasons? he used to be God in the eyes of some of his contrymen back in his days. some of our politicians are too in the eyes of our own countrymen who elected them...who`s to say they wont be deemed evil later in history? oh the propaganda machine of the west. many so called terrorist organizations might be fighting for the cause that`s good in their eyes. unless we hear straight form the mouth of the horse we dont know.

(i hope i wont get arrested for voicing my opinion)

I don't really completely understand your post, so I will go back over mine. I am NOT defending him. Trying to figure out the reason that some person did a horrible act is one of the steps we take as humans to prevent that horrible accident from happening again in the future. Since you used Hitler, I will also - hitler had a traumatic life, and the idea of the mass killings he did was NOT totally his own. He was fed propaganda from other people who had tilted views on the world. You get enough people together in one room with even the remotely same kind of views, and something will happen.

Umers mental health could account for this accident more than any other ties he could have. He is still a terrorist, he is still a horrible person for trying to kill innocents, but at least we could know his motives. If we keep blaming everything on "unseen" forces ( the MSM, people behind the scenes ) we hand over our Reason and power as free entities to them. We must always search and question, even if our own "anti- mainstream" sources say one thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh andy... really? The government controls everyone with total omniscience and they all powerfully control each and every mind?
Ummmm... no, not really. The NSA does have some neat gadgets though.

Meanwhile, back to the topic... anyone want to predict when the next plane incident will happen?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

First of all, Gitmo is no longer necessary because Obama made it legal to hold people without trial on American soil. That's just another freedom that is no longer available to the American public.

By the way, holding any prisoner indefinitely goes against the geneva conventions and the American legal structure. If you're for those sort of tactics, then you are against everything America is/was about when they wrote our constitutional rights.

Real patriots are standing up and trying to prevent this which is the reason why things are beginning to get volatile in this country. For the first time, I have something in common with REAL CONSERVATIVES...not the neo cons/fascist/republican/democrat/liberal idiots that are flushing this country down the toilet. They're all lobbied by the same corporations and they're all following the same agendas. They're all the same party and one day many of those who are not in the know will become perfectly aware of our REAL situation. Terrorism is another tool to keep us blind...its almost as effective as religion, and in many cases, its become THE NEW RELIGION. Although terrorism a very real threat, it certainly isn't the biggest one.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Meanwhile, back to the topic... anyone want to predict when the next plane incident will happen?

I need to respond quickly before the US and UK governments erase all my memories.

I predict there will be another incident before the end of 2009. This is a new strategy in play now; smaller, frequent attempts which will certainly cause fear no matter how successful the attempts may be.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Full body scanners are already used along with a few other things you will never be aware of.
If you have nothing to hide you should have no convern. If you don't know anything about terrorism I suggest you bone up.

Well Personally I will go for the pat down option whenever possible,as no one can yet tell me that multiple exposures to millimetre wave/x ray scans is safe-these new airport scanners have not been around long enough to determine any potential long term effects on the body.

As to these "other things we are not aware of"-hell these should have been deployed en masse on 9.12-the tech was there...passive filters to detect explosives,chemical sniffers etc-we were told all this was going on full tilt-obviously that was another lie.

Again,prior knowledge alone should have stopped this fool from getting on any flight over Europe let alone the US,and again prior knowledge is ignored.
While the MSM may start to scream "incompetance!"
I have to wonder if this is more than incompetance.

Who will the suited assistant of the bomber turn out to be?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by marsvolta

Mr Marsvolta, if you and your dog aren't a first responder then you probably aren't of much value. There are however, those who know what to look for to save those who think this all is one big joke. If you have something to add to this thread I highly encourage it. Derailing is not a contribution. For instance:

JJAY...I notice that every time someone does not agree with you, you accuse them of derailing a thread. To me that shows an enormous amount of weakness and an inability to articulate your point intellectually.

I honestly have never seen someone so full of fear and paranoia. You're doing far more damage to the state of America than you could possibly be aware of, but, I guess that's the design of the MSM. You are definitely a hapless victim of brainwashing, programming, and fear...but, it would be nice if you would keep all of those attributes to yourself instead of force feeding/spreading your fears into the minds of others. Keep feeding that demon JJAY, it needs it and apparently, so do you.

Out of curiosity JJAy...if you had the chance to be in a room one on one with a terrorist (or what you perceive to be one)...what would you do?

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that question judging by many of your previous posts, but, I'd love to hear it directly from your keyboard. Just remember JJAY, dark forces love to play on both sides. Which side are you on?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
80 grams of PETN is not a firecracker. I don't know if it would have brought the plane down because I haven't seen a seat chart showing where he was seated. I'm sure that it would have killed or severely injured everybody with in about 10 feet of him. PETN needs a blasting cap to set it off. This guy was trying to mix a chemical with the PETN that would let him set it off by igniteing it. He ended up with a low order detonation (the so called firecracker) and a fire.

50 grams PETN

Note what the shockwave does to the camera.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by JIMC5499]

That was quite an explosion for 50gs.... would have definately put a hole in the plane i reckon...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

JJAY...I notice that every time someone does not agree with you, you accuse them of derailing a thread. To me that shows an enormous amount of weakness and an inability to articulate your point intellectually.

I honestly have never seen someone so full of fear and paranoia. You're doing far more damage to the state of America than you could possibly be aware of, but, I guess that's the design of the MSM. You are definitely a hapless victim of brainwashing, programming, and fear...

You really shouldn't be making personal attacks.

We've all had to endure your constant stream of incoherent vicious attacks on Christians, Jews, the West, media, and the usual targets dopey brainwashed self-styled freedom lovers want to find fault with with.

Then we further have to endure embarrassing asskissing apologies and explanations for paranoid destructive philosophies and their minion of psychos trying to murder ordinary people for some vague unnamed revenge or anger motive.

Who exactly was that 23 year old rich Nigerian kid going to liberate by blowing up traveling Christians on Christmas and if he'd succeeded some Muslims in urban Detroit.

There's a reason the Muslim world does not receive the respect it so desperately craves.

I'm sure an incomprehensible rant will follow as a reply to this.

Some things are predictable.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Who exactly was that 23 year old rich Nigerian kid going to liberate by blowing up traveling Christians on Chrisitians and if he'd succeeded some Muslims in urban Detroit.

There's a reason the Muslim world does not receive the respect it so desperately craves.

I'm sure an incomprehensible rant will follow as a reply to this.

Some things are predictable.

Excellent point. The murderous scum who believe their religion provides cover for the execution of innocent people count on the ignorance of a portion of the world's population as an important part of their overall strategy.

It is amazing how so many will seek to make excuses for murderers. I can't comprehend such a lack of intellectual capability.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join