It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Has anyone else picked up on the fact his DAD flew out to Nigeria on Dec 24th for "Undisclosed reasons" along with his Son, then was back in London on Dec 25 with his Son taking the different flight to Amsterdam on Dec 25 also.
I would sure like to see this guys bank statements, I wonder how much the Oversea's NWO Governments paid him off for his son to be a pawn in their agenda.

Nigeria=57 OIC=Saudi.
Interesting observation.
Also interesting that most plane terrorists have been Arab whites, this is the first time a black guy is involved which creates a new profiling complication for security agents. Well planned.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well if the U.S Government didn't create its own false flag terrorist attacks perhaps there would be less incentive from such fools like this guy.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by Libertygal
The belief that the CIA is training and releasing these guys is just that, a belief.

Oh yeah. Who's belief is this? That makes so much sense.

That was a reply in a post to Proto, who made that claim.

Really, you are attacking the wrong person, here.

Are you claiming to be a victim of something? What? No one is attacking you. Settle down turbo.

The CIA isn't training terrorists, to suggest that shows great inexperience.

Oh JJay55...you are one of great ignorance and silliness. I think you need to go back in history for a lesson. Have you ever heard of the Islamic Revolution??? If not, its a must read. Have you ever heard of the IRAN CONTRA AFFAIRS??? HMMMM??? Have you heard about the C.I.A. training Bin Laden and the Mujahideen (before factions of them split and became founding members of the Taliban and Al Qaeda???) in order to fight against Russia? Believe it or not, even the MSM has covered that little detail.

Now, if you're trying to say that the CIA has never trained terrorists, that just means that it isn't the person that you're arguing against that is wallowing in ignorance...it just means that you haven't studied history to learn enough facts to support your arguments. WHEW!!!

So, again, if you're saying that the CIA has never trained terrorists, well then, there are historians and government officials that will disagree.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Well there are far more efficient ways to achieve what you have described rather than risk an airplane full of people. Sorry, not buying it... because I'm a consumer and have a choice.
Have a nice day.

Really??? Can you name a more efficient of creating terror than by way of transportation? Out of curiosity, what would that be??? Americans are quite addicted to being able to get from one place to the next...so, what aren't you buying again???

I'm not buying that the American public is that important. We just aren't. Sorry to have to tell you. If we all disappeared it wouldn't make that much of a difference. The world would go on and life wouldn't miss a beat. So there is no one out there trying to scare us, make us act a certain way, control us or our thinking. Now if you are talking about hegemony... you are a little off on the concept and how that works.

Yes, there are plenty of ways of creating terror and you can find that definition at the State Department site. Usually includes explosives. I don't think that definition includes "to scare people" because that just isn't real. Maybe that concept comes from prople who are really scared but most First Responders and professionals aren't scared.

Oh I get it. What you're saying is that there is no such thing as fear. I like it. Unfortunately, we invented the word for a reason.

Secondly, if terrorism doesn't instill terror...what does it instill??? Happiness??? Yep, I guess that's what all those people were demonstrating right after the towers came down who were screaming bloody murder while watching their friends jump from a fiery inferno. I must have been confused. Thanks again for correcting me.

No...you're right again as usual. I've just been in a world of illusion!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

No problem, I'm very happy to lend a helping hand. Some of these replies are nothing short of being precious. It is hilarious to me that so many people actively defend the actions of the government or pretend that there's nothing happening at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

A lot of the Abortion incidents are done in America, I mean Americans have guns, in the UK we don't so it is more cultural related, it is not biblical and can not be back tracked by New Testament scripture to behave in such a way.

The Prophet Muhammad and his followers can all back track the Koran to behave and practice what they preach, there is a big difference, for them that is the only life and Muhammad was no Christ in comparison to following in his footsteps.

As for the Crusades, they did Europe a favour, if it was not for them the planet would be still in medieval times and under Sharia Law, before they attacked there were 10 other Islamic crusades in the Middle East, they took hold of Christendom holy land Israel so they fought back, they may have used primitive force but at least theirs and our incompatibilities build a defensive wall, it was either Christian Europe or Islamic Europe, so just be thankful even if are taught to hate those acts that you are free from Islamic rule today.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The First Crusade was a military expedition by European Christians to regain the Holy Lands taken by the Muslim conquest of the Levant, which resulted in the capture of Jerusalem in 1099. It was launched in 1095 by Pope Urban II with the primary goal of responding to the appeal from Byzantine Emperor Alexius I. The Emperor requested that western volunteers come to their aid and repel the invading Seljuk Turks from Anatolia, modern day Turkey. An additional goal soon became the principal objective—the Christian reconquest of the sacred city of Jerusalem and the Holy Land and the freeing of the Eastern Christians from Islamic rule.

During the crusade, both knights and peasants from many nations of Western Europe traveled over land and by sea first towards Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul) and then towards Jerusalem as crusaders, with the numbers of the peasants greatly outnumbering the numbers of the knights. Because the peasants and knights were split in different armies, only the knights' army reached Jerusalem. Once there, the crusaders set up a siege and captured the city in July 1099, establishing the Kingdom of Jerusalem, County of Tripoli, the Principality of Antioch, and the County of Edessa.

Given that the First Crusade was largely concerned with Jerusalem, a city which had not been under Christian dominion for 461 years, as well as the crusader army's refusal to return the land to Byzantine control, the status of the First Crusade as defensive or as aggressive in nature remains controversial, both within academias and without.

Although these gains lasted for less than two hundred years, the First Crusade was part of the Christian response to the Islamic conquests, as well as the first major step towards reopening international trade in the West since the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

Text

Americans and Europeans should stop banging their heads and get on with it, I doubt if anyone else is as sorry as we are for our past ancestors, tell me who in the Middle East says sorry for their slavery and wars?

Well then, it is good you have a heart but at the same time stop bashing yourself and stick up for why and how we have become the billions of people on this planet, a lot of it is down to Western science and medicine and faith, maybe some are inspired by God's spirit unlike others who lack in it and are still in the desert, we are slowly helping them too as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Dry run, keeping our security guessing, making us be alert for 60 hours until we become tired and fall asleep. Standard operation. Paying lots of overtime, using the best agents now so when the real thing happens they will be resting and exhausted.
What would you do if you were a terrorist organization?

If I was running a terrorist organization, I would call you as my replacement. You seem to know more about spreading terror than than every Christian/Islamic sect ever invented. Just take a look at some of your posts.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well there are far more efficient ways to achieve what you have described rather than risk an airplane full of people. Sorry, not buying it... because I'm a consumer and have a choice.
Have a nice day.

Really??? Can you name a more efficient of creating terror than by way of transportation? Out of curiosity, what would that be??? Americans are quite addicted to being able to get from one place to the next...so, what aren't you buying again???

I'm not buying that the American public is that important. We just aren't. Sorry to have to tell you. If we all disappeared it wouldn't make that much of a difference. The world would go on and life wouldn't miss a beat. So there is no one out there trying to scare us, make us act a certain way, control us or our thinking. Now if you are talking about hegemony... you are a little off on the concept and how that works.

Yes, there are plenty of ways of creating terror and you can find that definition at the State Department site. Usually includes explosives. I don't think that definition includes "to scare people" because that just isn't real. Maybe that concept comes from prople who are really scared but most First Responders and professionals aren't scared.

Oh yeah...The American people aren't that important. OH REALLY? Then why on earth would TERRORISTS as you say have an inherent need to rid the world of us. You're not making sense here JJAY. DONT WE REPRESENT "FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY??? LOL.

Oh and also, the American population is the largest consumer of oil and tiny little gadgets like I-PHONES while we sit at our desks gaining weight...REALLY??? NOT THAT IMPORTANT??? And according to people like you, we are the reason why freedom and democracy exists...NOT THAT IMPORTANT???

You have so many holes in your theories that I'm surprised you survived the shotgun blast to your ego.

You're cracking me up.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"In Toronto, a terror cell watched videos of Awlaki at a makeshift training camp where an attack was planned on the Canadian parliament and prime minister. "He's a star attraction as a recruiter to young Americans and Canadians," one former American intelligence official told the US media.

This month, in an interview with Al Jazeera, Awlaki expressed surprise that the US military had failed to uncover Hasan's plan, to which he gave his backing. "My support to the operation was because the operation brother Nidal carried out was a courageous one, and I endeavoured to explain my position regarding what happened because many Islamic organisations and preachers in the west condemned the operation," he said.

Awlaki left the US and moved to Yemen in 2002 where he established an English-language website that has thousands of followers around the world. In January 2009, he published an online essay, 44 Ways to Support Jihad, in which he asserts that all Muslims must participate in jihad, whether in person, by funding mujahideen or by fighting the west."
www.guardian.co.uk...

Thousands of others ready to attack the US.
Should get interesting.
Meanwhile... why is Awlaki still allowed to practice? And saved when we tried to take him out?
Did I mention thousands of others ready to attack us?

WOW!!! This is getting better and better. So, if thousands around the world are getting ready to attack the U.S., doesn't that demonstrate a bit of unpopularity??? And why, per se, would that unpopularity exist???

Let me guess...Its because they hate our freedoms and our way of life. But then again, if we're not that important, WHY WOULD THEY CARE???

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

The explosive device used by the would-be Detroit bomber contained a widely available - and easily detected - chemical explosive that has a long history of terrorist use, according to government officials and explosive experts.

keywords: easily detected. which begs the question: if easily detected how did this guy get his on board flight 253? i know someone already has a theory of bribery which this would support, what r other possibilities..?

all indicators say to me war is right around the corner in the middle east for several reasons.. all of them involving iran, so why is yemen all of a sudden finding itself in the crosshairs of the worlds only superpower, a superpower in decline mind you..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

I'm not buying that the American public is that important. We just aren't. Sorry to have to tell you. If we all disappeared it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

You can't be serious.

If all US citizens disappeared tomorrow the world economy would immediately collapse and the impact of that would be immense.

You need to think things through a little more thoroughly.

Sorry you missed the point although I expected you would.
We aren't that important. So to think that omnipresence is real is just... unrealistic.
Also if you don't understand the Islamic perspective then you are missing the big picture. They want us to disappear and the world economy too and they still would survive. So let's try to stay on topic.
Terrorism is about Islamic ideology. Look up dar ul Islam and dar ul Harb and it will explain why and how they plan to achieve their goals. One is blowing up planes and killing non-muslims.

Oh but JJay, we are staying on topic. And as far as the Islamic perspective goes, it wouldn't make any sense if..."We aren't that important." Why would you want to make something disappear if it has no impact on your life??? Where's the IMPORTANCE in that???

Oh, and can you explain all of the acts of "Christian Terrorism" that exists well in the confines of our own country and other European countries???

I've got to hear your explanation on that one!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh Crikey here's another anti-American, anti-government person who wants to convince us all that Islam doesn't exist. Great.
Please don't derail this thread because the mods have posted clear rules and regs, thanks.

AGT.

Oh, dear...name calling just won't do. Let's not degrade the thread with personal insults. Such a lazy tactic for someone who has nothing to say.

And I think that if anyone is derailing the thread, it would have to be YOU. There are more than enough people on this thread who have become tired at your silly scare tactics and I have counted the number. So, if you want to go to the mods, I merely will do the same complete with a list of complaints about you.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

attempted plane bomber Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab says the would-be terrorist had no passport and was aided by a sharp-dressed man who claimed Mutallab was a Sudanese refugee, just one of a plethora of startling inconsistencies surrounding an incident that has led to ramped up security and increased levels of harassment in airports.

anyone know anymore about this little tidbit?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Uh huh...so, killing thousands of people, (women, children, men) was a favor to the world. I wonder if you would consider it a favor if it happened to you. But hey, time will tell if it will happen again, and if or when you're in the cross hairs, write me back and tell me how much you appreciate it. For now, I'll just call it genocide.

And hey, on that note, can we effectively say that Hitler was also doing a favor for Europe??? Because, if you talked with Hitler, I'm sure he would have thought very much the same way that you do. He was just trying to help...that's all.

But wait...there's a knock at my door. Let me peep around and check, yep...the gestapo is here to remind me of the great services that they're providing by random check-ups, ethnic cleansing, and mandatory vaccinations. THANKS AMERICA

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

And I think that if anyone is derailing the thread, it would have to be YOU. There are more than enough people on this thread who have become tired at your silly scare tactics and I have counted the number. So, if you want to go to the mods, I merely will do the same complete with a list of complaints about you.

Then it should be noted, in fairness, that are just as many who are tired of those uninformed people who attempt to make the that the thousands of terrorist acts attempted and perpetrated over the last decade by Islamic Extremists are balanced by similar acts by Christians over the same period of time.

Ignorance is in full bloom in this thread. Congrats to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Then it should be noted, in fairness, that are just as many who are tired of those uninformed people who attempt to make the that the thousands of terrorist acts attempted and perpetrated over the last decade by Islamic Extremists are balanced by similar acts by Christians over the same period of time.

NO...CONGRATS TO YOU!!! Your freedom to defend a useless war has helped break our economy, destroy the lives of Americans who can no longer afford their homes, and systematically strip us of our freedoms. YOU SIR, ARE DOING A BANG UP JOB KEEPING AMERICA SAFE FOR FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

NO...CONGRATS TO YOU!!! Your freedom to defend a useless war has helped break our economy, destroy the lives of Americans who can no longer afford their homes, and systematically strip us of our freedoms. YOU SIR, ARE DOING A BANG UP JOB KEEPING AMERICA SAFE FOR FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!!!

You really are all varieties of insane, aren't you? Could you point out where I defended any war?

I await your response.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

And one other thing...you're absolutely right. We should ignore all of our wrongdoings and continue pointing the finger at others so that the blame never lands on ourselves. Deflection has always been a great tactic of those in power. Its great the our civilians do it as well, that way they can help continue the brainwashing that starts from the top all the down to the bottom.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

all indicators say to me war is right around the corner in the middle east for several reasons.. all of them involving iran, so why is yemen all of a sudden finding itself in the crosshairs of the worlds only superpower, a superpower in decline mind you..

In part because it borders the United Arab Emirates which are quickly going bankrupt and ripe for a hostile financial take over.

Right now the push is to redraw the maps in the Middle East. The Saudi Royals cashed out their dollar reserves for gold over a year ago now and are ready to clear out, as basically everything from Egypt to Iraq will be incorporated into a greater Zionist Israel Zone.

Iran is key to ruling Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir and India.

It is India where the Persian Peacock Throne originates.

The Shah's son the Prince is heir to that throne and in possession of that throne and they mean to install him on it to rule over that region.

This will all be part of the Post World War III, 13 zones of the one world government.

Yemen which is poor and long resentful for having no oil wealth is an easy military target and while resistence to Iran runs high in the populace its a good time to play switch and bait to take advantage of the situation in the U.A.E.

Don't be fooled by the U.S.'s debt to China which is a New World Order Proto Type State already.

Our real value to the powers that be is in our Military Industrial Complex and manpower.

Our debt is simply ledger entries of worthless fiat de facto instrument of debt currency. It's only relative as far as manipulating the masses with that debt, it's not relative when it comes to the logistical ability to launch Shock and Awe style Blitzkreig warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join