It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
No one has noticed that this guy trained under the same imam as the Ft Hood shooter in Yemen. Well mmiichael did but he's really smart... and sexy.

This will fade away, there will be another Time Square New Years Eve incident despite radiation detectors and face recognition. Also a possible attempt in Las Vegas on New Years, there was a biological chemical threat a few years back. Then 2010 will kick off with some WMD that need to be eliminated because we are freeking sick of Islamic terrorism. Way to go Mohammed, launched a self destructive religious movement 780 years ago that we have to clean up now.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

Questioning a religion is NOT RACISM.

Words actually have meaning. Muslim is not a race. It a religion. Which is a choice. It is also a choice inside of a religion as to what you will read into it and decide to follow.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

You have coffee in Bali. Good for you. Right next to the rape capital of the World. Excellent.

I too know people who have lived in these countries - and they don't recommend it.

Nor will you find that even if a Muslim agrees with you that they will make that clear when it means siding with a non-believer against another Muslim - even if they despise that Muslim. Friendly doesn't mean they'll haul your butt out of the way of a bullet from their neighbour.

Friendly doesn't necessarily mean FRIENDS.

[edit on 2009/12/26 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.channelnewsasia.com...

A Nigerian man who tried to blow up a Detroit-bound plane on Christmas Day has confessed to training with an Al-Qaeda bombmaker in Yemen, security officials told the US media on Saturday

man this absolutely is beggining to reek of false flag government bullsh*t

all of a sudden Yemen is getting lots of us attention arent they...

I was thinking the same thing C-man. What's the big payoff for this holiday weekend escapade? There's a lot of bang for the buck possible from this one guy and of course he "confessed" in private without any "encouragement" to the Al-Qaeda training. I think that's now the terror suspect's equivalent to being trained on Microsoft Excel for an office job. (Am I dating myself there?) Anyways, here we are winding down in Iraq... "apparently". Where could we imagine the next US money pit will open? Yemen? Do they have enough oil there? What else do they have besides Al-Qaeda training camps? Or should I say besides alleged Al-Qaeda training camps? Maybe that's enough.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I wonder if some of these New World Order Banksters are actually required to sacrifice a child here and there?

Or in the least write one out of the will and kick him out of the nest. Nothing like the wrath of the formerly entitled.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

How does a guy get on fire on an airplane making an approach to an airport?

Electronics are allowed on airplanes. Can electronics explode and cause a fire? Since when did fire equate to bombs and blowing up planes?

Have you ever been on a commercial flight?

Every month, how is this information relevent to the thread?

Do you think he was lighting a campfire?

I do not know what he was doing. However, I can say it takes a very paranoid or delusional person to make the jump from fire to bombs downing a plane. Friend, no reasonable person would make this connection. If you see someone on fire, you don't automatically assume a bomb or an act of terrorism is happening, this is far-fetched.

Do you think he was cold and thought his burning clothing would keep him warm?

see above.

Have you read any other articles or watched any news reports regarding this story?

Yes, now that I answered all your questions will you answer the ones in my previous post?

How did the guy who jumped the suspect know he was planning to blow up the plane?

He said he knew the guy was on fire, but since when does being on fire mean you're blowing up a plane?

Also, how was he able to pull this off by himself?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Mr. Abdulmutallab’s name was not unknown to American authorities. His father, a prominent Nigerian banker, recently told officials at the United States Embassy in Nigeria that he was concerned about his son’s increasingly extremist religious views.

www.nytimes.com...

The suspect’s name was inserted last month into the American intelligence community’s central repository of information on known suspected international terrorists after the warning from his father.

The father warned them, interesting.

As I alluded to above Stormy, "Daddy" did not mention he drove his dead beat son to those "increasingly extremist religious views". Cutting off a dude's allowance will do that. "Central repository of information on known suspected international terrorists"? Can they get that all on a building?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Could you be more specific or did you just drop in to derail a discussion?

[edit on 2009/12/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Powdered doughnuts and chopsticks, or firecrackers which turn out to be exploding flammable underwear... It is all relative.

Al Qaeda techniques are evolving, and evading security, they're gonna get us one day, ya know?

My source on that report was solid, it was in fact chopsticks and they were provided by the Chinese.

The powdery substance on that doughnut is still being tested, and may actually have some "explosive" properties.

BTW, I'm out of the blizzard, can't sleep... too much caffeine.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Could you be more specific or did you just drop in to derail a discussion?

I dropped in on page 12 and have been a derailing since. You got me Grady. You read the first 12 pages of posts and I'm the "derail" guy. If I had the writing chops and the determination and I don't, I'd be more specific. Am I irreverent? Yeah. Does that "derail"? Perhaps and it's not about what I think, this is your thread.

My apologies and I'll respectfully butt out.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Officials now say tragedy was only averted on Northwest flight 253 because a makeshift detonator failed to work properly.

Bomb experts say there was more than enough explosive to bring down the Northwest jet, which had nearly 300 people aboard, had the detonator not failed, and the nation's outdated airport screening machines may need to be upgraded.

abcnews.go.com...

The perp had plenty of explosives to bring down the plane on the approach to Detroit. His downfall? A faulty detonator.

That was close.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Recipe For Problems:

Take one bunch of Criminals
Add two shakes of Misogyny and a Dose of Rape'
Stir in Fetishism
Crack One Schizophrenic
Add a Dash of Narcissitic Sociopathology
Fold in with previous prepared bowl of Giant Sky Fairy and Minions
Mix until lumpy and leave to rise.

[edit on 2009/12/27 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In case you believe that this recipe applies only to Islam, please reference
www.savethemales.ca...
For a group of Christians who hate women, believe in the Illuminati, despise pedophiles, but if the girl grows into a woman think she's a useless piece of ass.

Variations on a theme. One of those variations happens to be a very problematic religion right now. However, the people who are the capital of these ideologies, they exist and are ready to be mobilized into a greater problem everywhere and anytime. This group would not exist if the men who populate it were not ubiquitous, and feel that what they are entitled to has been taken away.

Until we face full on the underlying psychology that appeals to these men, there will always be problems with them.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by JJay55

Recipe For Problems:

Take one bunch of Criminals
Add two shakes of Misogyny and a Dose of Rape'
Stir in Fetishism
Crack One Schizophrenic
Add a Dash of Narcissitic Sociopathology
Fold in with previous prepared bowl of Giant Sky Fairy and Minions
Mix until lumpy and leave to rise.

And that's the recipe for a patriarchial society, which Islam is. But there's more to it. That's just the pie shell.
Factors to chaos are only 3, gender imbalance, resource depletion, and population density.
As far as spirituality goes there are steps to get there that the ancients attempted but genetics interfered indeed. I think it's lead in the atmosphere, which also comes from an oil rich environment.

The only thing that Islam forgot in the recipe, they should have listened to Julia Child, is a little (alot) of wine. And that's why the Romans will win.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Officials now say tragedy was only averted on Northwest flight 253 because a makeshift detonator failed to work properly.

Bomb experts say there was more than enough explosive to bring down the Northwest jet, which had nearly 300 people aboard, had the detonator not failed, and the nation's outdated airport screening machines may need to be upgraded.

abcnews.go.com...

The perp had plenty of explosives to bring down the plane on the approach to Detroit. His downfall? A faulty detonator.

That was close.

Merry Christmas to Christians and the West.
They won't fail the next time.
Would be a good time to round up all those suspicious NOW.
Anyone showing powerpoints and threatening and acting like they want to kill, call the FBI, call them NOW. If anyone sees anything that looks suspicious, feels a relative or friend or neighbor is talking about killing Americans or bringing down a plane, if they have been to training camps call the FBI.

As far as speculating the time of attacks, Fridays after prayers, imams usually give the blessing after the first sliver after the new moon, and on Christian Holidays. Hotels, planes, places of Christian sin like Las Vegas, are all on alert at this point. But it only takes about 72 hours until the guards are exhausted and the public needs to be alert.

2010 everyone is drafted to stop these attacks and have zero tolerance for Sharia Law in the US and Islamic violence.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Christian Holiday, Jan 6th and 19th, when the Wise Men (Persian) came to the baby Jesus with gifts. The implication that those kings gave away their spirituality to a Christian is ironic, eh? But the Christians still don't know the meaning of gifts so we are stupid.
That's the mindset of AQ.

New Years also offers opportunity of crowd gathering and Christians celebrating. A challenge to breach security for a suicide bomber and a psychological message to us.
That's the mindset of AQ.

Bringing the American public to panic and a standstill, like Katrina. Makes us look like fools and inferior. Another psychological blow to our spirit.
That's the mindset of AQ

Most importantly, like Aeons says, the ego of AQ will not take a defeat in stride, instead they will re-arm and try again until they reach the goal of achieving the 5th phase of a distinct plan to destroy America. That means in 2010 that it's possible an attack on a dozen cities will bring us to our knees begging Islam to rescue us and we will all convert because a defeated minority must do that. That's the only way the million Americans left will be able to survive.
That's the mindset of AQ (Saudi and the 57 OIC countries that is dar ul Islam).

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
One more thing about how the cells work.
The Pan Am bomber was released in the UK and suddenly there is another training mission that involves planes.
The cells out of Morocco are pros at smuggling, particulary explosives.
The cells out of Syria are pros at train attacks.
There are different training camps in different locations.
These guys don't go to the training camps and get deeper into the ideology, they are already hooked on Islam and all believing, they go to the camps for specifics. They will do tests of endurance, learn about what to do if caputred, they will learn how to dispose of evidence, they will learn explosive techniques, they will learn bravery and how to fit in and look unsuspicious. Then there is transportation, when the operative makes the moves and takes different paths to look normal.
It's not like an overnight thing where a kid flies into Yemen picks up a package and detonates.

So when our military are taking out training camps it's very possible that the cells are already trained and placed waiting for the command to pull off their mission. It's not like we "got 'em" and no terrorism will happen in the future. The only way to assure that is to eliminate Islamic ideology that killing non-muslims as law. That's going to take alot of work.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Factors to chaos are only 3, gender imbalance, resource depletion, and population density.

I don't suppose being bombed to smithereens by the USofA would rank as an additional factor in your mind.

You my friend and those like you are in my opinion the biggest part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well maybe I'm the first and perhaps the only one to see the new "terror" incident as the gateway to implementing Homeland Security's REAL ID

You all remember that each state that had not supported this had up until Dec 31 2009?

www.ncsl.org...

The U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has extended the Dec. 31, 2009, deadline for states to comply with the REAL ID provisions. This means all state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards can be used to board airlines and enter federal facilities. In November, the National Conference of State Legislatures sent a letter to Secretary Napolitano urging that an extension be granted.

Following the previous deadline of May 11, 2008, state driver's licenses and identification cards were not to be accepted for federal purposes unless the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) determined that a state was compliant with the REAL ID or a state had been approved for an extension by the Secretary of DHS.

All 56 U.S. jurisdictions have received an initial extension from the Secretary of the DHS. The initial extension is valid until Dec. 31, 2009. By Dec. 1, 2009 states could apply for a second extension if they planned to be in compliance with the 18 interim benchmarks of the REAL ID by Jan. 1, 2010. Fourty-six of the 56 licensing juristictions will not be in compliance.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I cannot be bothered to re-read this whole thread to see if this was posted...

Flight 253 passenger: Sharp-dressed man aided terror suspect Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab onto plane without passport

www.mlive.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join