It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What a surprise, as usual all roads lead to Rome!

I wonder if some of these New World Order Banksters are actually required to sacrifice a child here and there?

Poor Nelson's son getting eaten by cannibals and all, shocking lifestyles really!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I'm baaaaack,

Has this been posted?

www.independent.co.uk...

His father, Umaru, is the former economics minister of Nigeria. He retired earlier this month as the chairman of the First Bank of Nigeria but is still on the boards of several of Nigeria's biggest firms, including Jaiz International, a holding company for the Islamic Bank. The 70-year-old, who was also educated in London, holds the Commander of the Order of the Niger as well as the Italian Order of Merit.

This aint your average terrorist, can I say terrorist?, lol

Actually this is the average terrorist. bin Laden was worth millions too. The financiers are worth more than that. So, indeed these guys are average. What's not average is the American publics intelligence about Islamic terrorism.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What a surprise, as usual all roads lead to Rome!

I wonder if some of these New World Order Banksters are actually required to sacrifice a child here and there?

Poor Nelson's son getting eaten by cannibals and all, shocking lifestyles really!

Yea, I forgot about Nelson.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
WOW

OK MODS

So it's ok for this JJAY character to label every muslim on planet earth a terrorist and murderous swine yet when I call her a moron for making such a delusional and outlandish claim - backing it up with my personal experience and situation - you delete my post? Why don't you go back and delete every one of her racist remarks?
JUST A TAD SUSPICIOUS

Perhaps I could have been nicer about it but labeling half my family as terrorists pissed me off.

I can now see first hand why some others have left this site......

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Actually this is the average terrorist. bin Laden was worth millions too.

Yup, that crossed my mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

I cannot speak for JJ, but I took his post as the terrorist have big money backing them.

I didn't think of it as labeling all of Islam as terrorist.

But now that I think more about it, with all the money that they supposedly have backing them, you would think they could do a better job,

Maybe he just got caught up with the wrong people,

[edit on 073131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Actually this is the average terrorist. bin Laden was worth millions too.

Yup, that crossed my mind.

then there's the TV station boss who beheaded his wife in Buffalo. This is also an act of Sharia Law and Islamic custom.
www.alarabiya.net...
Ft Hood shooter was wealthy too. And the doctors who drove into Glasgow Airport.

These acts of terrorism don't come from poor thugs who have anger issues. These terrorists come from a distinct ideology of Islam that the West needs to stand up against and have zero tolerance for.

I am ashamed of those on this thread who don't recognize the obvious or try to blame the US or aren't doing enough research to understand Islam.
This identification of wealth should also be a clear picture that the ideology of Islam is stronger than Western concepts of values including wealth.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I cannot speak for JJ, but I took his post as the terrorist have big money backing them.

But now that I think more about it, with all the money that they supposedly have backing them, you would think they could do a better job,

And here's another common misconception... calling terrorists Islamic or muslims is somehow being a racist. Sure those people who think that are confused and aren't understanding the violent ideology that drives muslims to commit these acts over and over. Nor does it take into consideration the fact that hate is being preached in mosques and muslims are being trained in 57 of the OIC countries to kill non-muslims. Just so easy to call someone a racist and bury your head in the sand instead.

Further, at any point have I ever called all muslims terrorists. Again it's common for people to put words into someone elses mouth to try to defend terrorism. Silly trend.

link   

And here's another common misconception... calling terrorists Islamic or muslims is somehow being a racist. Sure those people who think that are confused and aren't understanding the violent ideology that drives muslims to commit these acts over and over. Nor does it take into consideration the fact that hate is being preached in mosques and muslims are being trained in 57 of the OIC countries to kill non-muslims. Just so easy to call someone a racist and bury your head in the sand instead.

Further, at any point have I ever called all muslims terrorists. Again it's common for people to put words into someone elses mouth to try to defend terrorism. Silly trend.

link   
reply to post by JJay55

This identification of wealth should also be a clear picture that the ideology of Islam is stronger than Western concepts of values including wealth.

That is a very telling statement,

I wanted to add, along with education, these are not stupid people, so yes the indoctrination is powerful.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18
WOW

OK MODS

So it's ok for this JJAY character to label every muslim on planet earth a terrorist and murderous swine yet when I call her a moron for making such a delusional and outlandish claim - backing it up with my personal experience and situation - you delete my post? Why don't you go back and delete every one of her racist remarks?
JUST A TAD SUSPICIOUS

Perhaps I could have been nicer about it but labeling half my family as terrorists pissed me off.

I can now see first hand why some others have left this site......

Excuse me?
I have never called every muslim a terrorist.
Why isn't half your family on here comdeming acts of Islamic terrorism?
Just curious.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Well if you had the opportunity to read my post you would have learned that I'm not speaking from my arse but from personal experience. I'm having coffee with 2 muslims right now in Bali, Indonesia, and I think my personal experience here trumps your paranoid delusions.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

That is a very telling statement,

I wanted to add, along with education, these are not stupid people, so yes the indoctrination is powerful.

I hope this is a big wake up call for all those skeptics who think Islamic terrorism is fake and some covert operation by the US government.

These terrorists will give up wealth and a beautiful life for martyrdom. They will kill as many people along with themselves for an ideology.
It took a long time for our government to become educated about this behavior, hopefully the American public can become aware that this will continue and get worse and it is not Western thinking.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Well if you had the opportunity to read my post you would have learned that I'm not speaking from my arse but from personal experience. I'm having coffee with 2 muslims right now in Bali, Indonesia, and I think my personal experience here trumps your paranoid delusions.

Are those 2 muslims condeming the Ft hood shooters actions? The plane bombers actions? Why aren't they responding instead of you? Huh, can you answer that?
And try to answer without flaming and nasty remarks. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

UHHH did you not just infer that all muslims are driven by a violent ideology? Funny, cause I've been around muslims all my life and I'm a Caucasian male and I've never experienced ANY violence.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I would rather not bring them down by exposing them to your venom. Even if I did, they would simply refer to you as confused and leave it at that. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO KILL YOU, SORRY.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

UHHH did you not just infer that all muslims are driven by a violent ideology? Funny, cause I've been around muslims all my life and I'm a Caucasian male and I've never experienced ANY violence.

Guess you missed 911 and 14000 other acts of Islamic terrorism since then. You must be lucky. Easy for you to dismiss such violent acts.
And I could care less about your life or you. If you would like to deny that Islamic terrorism exists then keep your head buried in the sand.
Good luck.

Oh and nice way to dodge the question if your coffee pals are condemning the acts of Isalmic terrorism. nice.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I would rather not bring them down by exposing them to your venom. Even if I did, they would simply refer to you as confused and leave it at that. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO KILL YOU, SORRY.

I'm sorry you have anger issues. And guess those death threats from muslims that I received were just jokes too.
Also glad you can speak for all muslims about not caring about me... you must be very important.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Mr. Abdulmutallab’s name was not unknown to American authorities. His father, a prominent Nigerian banker, recently told officials at the United States Embassy in Nigeria that he was concerned about his son’s increasingly extremist religious views.

www.nytimes.com...

The suspect’s name was inserted last month into the American intelligence community’s central repository of information on known suspected international terrorists after the warning from his father.

The father warned them, interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I wasn't dodging anything I didn't feel like even acknowledging such a stupid question.
14000 acts of terrorism? # I must be the luckiest prick on earth to be visit a country with 250 million muslims since the age of 12 and never experience anything but kindness. You should go visit a muslim country before you ATTEMPT to have an opinion on their cultures, but your probably too afraid

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join