It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Attempts to Set Off Explosives on Plane

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Al Quaeda attack using multiple targets at a singular time generally within a small timespan. The fact this was a lone bomber like Richard Reids suggests to me thig guy was either a "plant" for a false flag event, or a simple nut-job.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by GideonHM
Yet how quickly you are to rely on the information provided for you by people you have never met, NOT ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

And you know who and whom I haven't met? Ok.
Does this have something to do with the topic or have you resorted (as usual) to personal attacks and flaming?
Crikey.

Atta boy JJ

Now fix him good

Link your sources

that'll show him

You may address me as madam.

Not worth my time to link to a flamer.
Let's see... whom have I met personally? General Omar Ali Aga, that's a good one... he was a kind man. There are others but they are still alive and probably wouldn't want to be mentioned. There is plenty of open source material to research if these numbnuts want to learn something about Islam other then being armchair opinionated. Seems to be a lazy form of entertainment to spew rather than actually learn something these days.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Al Quaeda attack using multiple targets at a singular time generally within a small timespan. The fact this was a lone bomber like Richard Reids suggests to me thig guy was either a "plant" for a false flag event, or a simple nut-job.

Ft Hood was considered a nutjob too. And that's simply not the case.
Richard Reid was not a lone bomber either.
Crikey.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

That's the idea, these people are scared of us! They don't want a revolt, because we are currently living in pre-revolution France and they are holding all the resources.

Except for the fact they happen to have advanced weaponry, so pitchforks and guillotines will only elicit an over reactive fear response from the people trying to keep us fearful.

That is when they will start accusing the majority of their populations of supporting terrorism and then they can use their new found freedoms from the health bill to chip us and then use our own military forces against us to fuel their own paranoia.

To the rich, the people they disempowered are the problem and they fail to remember that without their slaves they are powerless. Individual liberties spouted by Fox commentators and Limbaugh are exactly that, a means to give power to individuals, whilst leaving the masses powerless. They can't even come up with a new term to describe it.

They lack the capacity to run their own sock drawers, much less properly put the 'little people' in their place. They are not intelligent, they simply play the roles they were given by evil people from somewhere else.

Get in bed with a prostitute and you run the risk of getting disease. They got in bed with the wrong people, and now their only goal is to hand this planet over to those who control them.

I know people can't believe, that is exactly why this has gone on as far as it has. Watch and wait, they will reveal themselves. The Hulu commercials feel like we are openly being mocked by people who want what little we have left.

Of course it is not supposed to be believed, they are humorous, but TV does proverbially melt your brain. I remember how Denis Leary used to behave years ago, and he was a proactive anti-establishment heavy hitter. Now all he does is tell us that we need to buy some stupid truck to be a man.

His personality has changed completely from the young man in the movie Demolition Man who used to stand up for something. Alec Baldwin has also shifted severely, although he is funnier than hell. I admit it. Not to say exactly what happened, but they are very different from how they were just a few years ago, and there is no real evidence save they came on TV and said they were aliens. Pride.

Don't believe they are aliens, but look at the deeper connections and these would be the people with their fingers in everything. All the while they soak up all the fame and fortune until they pull the plug on us.

How is that for a conspiracy theory? Just think about it. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It amazes me that this incident is automatically linked now to the White House. That's amazing.
Crikey.

you have to understand that if ANYTHING bad happens, there are people that will link it to the white house

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
I would like to expand on our title. It wasn't a "man" that tried to blow up the plane it was a Muslim terrorist.
statistics don't lie, Muslims do terrorist attacks. what did this man hope to achieve? did he think killing all the people on that plane, coming home for Christmas would get him into heaven? no religion whatsoever, anywhere in the world condones this behavior. look what they are doing to Islam, from now on all those people on that flight are going to tell tens or hundreds of people how hateful Muslims are, thus spreading more hate against Muslims.

it's crazy to imagine that European judges want to bring the Israeli government to justice for the Gaza attack. The people standing in front of a judge begging for their freedom should be these Muslims.

Well said. But unfortunately you won't see muslims speaking out against Isalmic terrorism. Because Islamic terrorism is their job according to dar ul Harb. The principles are hard for Westerners to understand.

And yes, Islam does condone this behavior, it's called hiraba and perfectly legal under Sharia Law.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

It amazes me that this incident is automatically linked now to the White House. That's amazing.
Crikey.

you have to understand that if ANYTHING bad happens, there are people that will link it to the white house

Wild isn't it.
Scary to think we are so under-educated.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Crikey.

There used to be a time when "The Buck Stops Here" when it came to the White House.

That was back before the days of an anonymous official not authorized to speak on the record told this reporter__________________.

This thread is full of more oportunists looking to make hay for their agenda than the number of grains of sand on a beach!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I find it even more amazing, that even though JJay55 is on my ignore list - he keeps replying to me. That's amazing.
Crikey.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

Crikey.
Muslims are not uneducated hut dwellers. They are modern, intelligent, university degreed, wealthy, and following an ideology.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I find it even more amazing, that even though JJay55 is on my ignore list - he keeps replying to me. That's amazing.
Crikey.

Thank you for ignoring me.
I am also not a he.
Have a nice day. Go back to sleep in fantasyland now.
Night Night.

Back to the topic.
Christian holidays are a target date for Islamic attacks, does anyone know why?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It seems the #NW253 'terrorist' was reviewed by law enforcement, found to not be credible & not on the no fly list.

Why was the #NW253 'terrorist' not on a no fly list? It seems he's mere 'inspired' by Al Qaeda not part of Al Qaeda. #travel

More from flyingwithfish @ twitter.com...

Why was he announced as being on the no-fly list nearly immediately after the incident?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Hermann Goering

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian

It seems the #NW253 'terrorist' was reviewed by law enforcement, found to not be credible & not on the no fly list.

Why was the #NW253 'terrorist' not on a no fly list? It seems he's mere 'inspired' by Al Qaeda not part of Al Qaeda. #travel

More from flyingwithfish @ twitter.com...

Why was he announced as being on the no-fly list nearly immediately after the incident?
The no fly list contains millions of names.
Impossible to forbid anyone from flying because they are on the list. With the right documentation and locations these people can get through and they will test the system until they find those routes.
This was not some random incident. It was planned precisely, especially being on a Christian holiday.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You know what I was referencing to. You do not know the people who provided the information.

Now I am a flamer. Hmm. That one is going on the mantle.

Not to mention you can't prove your information is not disinformation from the government. You can't. You won't, and you just set up a red herring fallacy in response.

You do not have the resources to completely prove that list you gave is accurate. You have to rely on other people to get that info, and that is all they need to feed you a line of crap.

Is it true? Some is most likely true, but we are dealing with people who deal in half truths and deception.

Nothing in our world from second and third hand sources can be confirmed unless you do it yourself. Period.

Aww, I didn't even get to flame. Darn.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Crikey.

Someone has a magical way of signing off every few minutes while stars magically appear on their posts.

Yet the reality is when you place someone on ignore they can still see your posts you just can't see theirs.

Its absolutely incredible the way so many people try to fill in the blanks on these schetchy incidents to warp a story to fit their agenda.

No doubt this will be another case that never sees an open and proper American Court of Law but will simply be tried by the mainstream media to shape public opinion.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Really a shame that I answered your question with a reference that was ignored. I can see your direction clearly as derailing a thread rather than offering any information.

Back to the topic.
AQ made an announcement prior to this event that there would be an event on Christmas. This should come as no surprise to anyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I started feeling sorry for Gradyphilot when i read replies to his post on first page but now i think it's you who should have got the grillin.

Being ignorant and focusing your hatred against 1/4 of world's population is not gona get you very far.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

it's crazy to imagine that European judges want to bring the Israeli government to justice for the Gaza attack. The people standing in front of a judge begging for their freedom should be these Muslims.

The alleged crimes of one group of alleged religious zealots should be excused because of the alleged crimes of another group of alleged zealots?

No one should ever be punished for their crimes against humanity because some one else is guilty of them too?

An interesting and entirely self serving theory!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Another interesting feature of the Christmas attack is that many flights were cancelled and diverted because of weather conditions in the US. Many passengers were stranded and airports were closed. This could have been the tip of an iceberg that never happened.
But it is guaranteed that it will happen again.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join