It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One word is the answer to all Conspiracies!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

aww a car how cute...

i have legs thanks
tho granted a car is faster than my legs but then again.. who wanted the car me or him?

Emotions are just messy..

and make you react in a way that is not logical.

Now i sound like spok from star trek LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How is it possible that a thread about love becomes a thread filled with everything but? Love is not what you feel for your cat or your car or any other thing that is considered 'yours' or 'his' or 'theirs'. Love is something that you are, And in being love you become perfect. But being love although it is our natural state of being is not something that comes easy in this world filled with distractions. We struggle to BE something better than before but forget that if we worked half as hard at just being LOVE as supposed to being loved then every other problem we perceive will solve itself.

So S&F to OP

PS Love is not an emotion it's a state of being.

Love and light

IAmD1

[edit on 25/12/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Emotions are messy when you ain't got them sorted out.
You made me think of that conspiracy wacko in GTA IV, at one point he says,

"What are you? a dog humping society's leg or a lion, loving it's prey?".

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

; )

i prey on people who are silly and speak total garbage. so i guess im the latter.

But then again im being .. as well lol we all are in our own way its how it works

the law of the jungle never left we just put bells on whitles on it and called it socitiy

Ironic to say the least

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOVE

[edit on 25-12-2009 by awake1234]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Heart is the place you must daily face for it is there you will find yourself~
The mind is iron to the gold of the Heart~
~LTO

LOVE

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

The old Lakota was wise. He knew that man's heart away from nature becomes hard; he knew that lack of respect for growing, living things soon led to lack of respect for humans too. ~Chief Luther Standing Bear

signature is a perfect wisdom - Mahalo~

LOVE

[edit on 25-12-2009 by awake1234]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

*BURP*

Scuse me

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

VRIL-power is the energy of Love.
The Nazis also used the phrase "Strength through Joy" (Kraft durch Freude) and even called their first Volkswagen that way. Because the car for the masses would bring lots of advantages, freedom and therefore joy to them.

I heard a rumor that the Nazis tested babies on how they would react if they were given no affection at all. They had no physical contact at all and they all died.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the answer looks like

G O L D?

just a guess.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Why are there all these conspiracies?
What is the purpose of all these theories?
Why is there so much negative energy?
Why is there so much hate and violence?
Why are we being misguided by our politicians and media?
Why is there almost no true and truth left?
Why do we live in a plastic fantastic world?
What are "they" diverting you from?
What are "they" hiding from you?

I truly hate that I need to bring this up, but...

Why are there all these conspiracies? - Because everyone believes their own self can not (or will not) be impacted by anything outside their own little heads, thus they don't care and instead decide to ridicule truth...especially when it's something that poses a problem to create a solution for (no one likes work = "SELF").

What is the purpose of all these theories? - Lumping them all together in a group with seemingly similar plots serves to discredit them all so nicely at once. It's a label we don't mind placing on something incredibly daunting with magnitude unimaginable by our little brains, thus we do not have to deal with them in everyday life if we do so. (too much to handle = "SELF").

Why is there so much negative energy? - Because we can't take the awful realization that evolution has chosen to stop (for whatever reason), and in fact, take a step or two backwards because of our lack of courage (No one wants to fight when we're so fat and lazy we can't get up = "SELF")

Why is there so much hate a violence? - People have mistaken the world 'lust' for the word love for at least centuries, and in it's stead have seemingly gained nothing from a word meant simply to imply connection - from the most rudimentary to life altering types. Besides that, lies are now applauded (Oscars), while truth and the huge undertaking of actually finding some is ridiculed (No one like to think someone else knows or has more = "SELF")

Why are we being misguided by our politicians and media? - Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know why they would think we'd have any problems with the truth - being as selfish as we are, we might try to take some of what they have. (Even while using their rehearsed justifications, they are merely interested in them"SELF"ves - plain and simple.)

Why is there almost no true and truth left? - Because it is completely incompatible with the way our obviously 'self'ish species has chosen to perpetuate its "SELF".

Why do we live in a plastic fantastic world? - Because the ultimately quite "SELF"ish powers that be have come to the realization that materialism and animal needs and desires are the easiest way to pacify us heathens. Just as we give our children pacifiers to make them stop complaining (even if their complaining is warranted = "SELF") Pacification and Calmatizing have become commonplace among all the lies and deception - actually rather ingenious.

What are "they" diverting you from? - The fact that they are under the impression that "they" deserve ALL of everything we have because they are eugenically a higher species. (Talk about the ultimate definition of "SELF"ish)

What are they hiding from me? - Nothing that I can't "SELF'ishly live with or without.

See(?)...works out perfectly, yeah?

...the word that most of those questions are referring to is "Self".

It's a four letter word! And if you are able to guide yourself by that four letter word and do everything with that four letter word, you'll never be able to do anything wrong[in this world]. Don't use the word only for yourself[tricky but read on], let that word speak for you, because that is what you really want!
"SELF"ishly.

Isn't love ultimately quite selfish as well? Yet even so, I believe some selfishness is rather justifiable for a species that needs that most basic foundation of "connection" to survive.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Goddamnit, another love thread.

Look, if no one's gonna give me a hug then get the hell out.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

They had no physical contact at all and they all died.

Of starvation I assume?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I do believe the world is the way it is because everyone
is hostage to their own;

EGOS

However if it was host to;

LOVE

then our perception would change instantly and we would see Heaven on earth at last, as we would all feel pure infinite love and give this love to all in as sense of communion and oneness

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incendia vox

They had no physical contact at all and they all died.

Of starvation I assume?

No, they were fed well and treated properly, but no physical contact, no love.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I reckon this guy had the right idea about Love in this song.
Though I am not a fan of his, "doobie" habit though.
But hey I forgive him for it

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I did da tinking and da word is: garfunkle (not four letters but still a cool word)

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Is the word:

Yoyo

Because I really want a yoyo

I hope its yoyo too man i like da yoyo

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Is the word:

Yoyo

Because I really want a yoyo

I hope its yoyo too man i like da yoyo [/quote

What the hell kind of reply is this? hahahaha

I like Oddworld though. Hi.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

love is the missinterpritation of WANT

Emotions are over rated

Now THAT is one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

Think for a moment that maybe love is the interpretation of connection - spiritual connection and deep understanding of others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join