It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major ET event/sighting imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remco1985
Don't worry, i'm experiencing the same. Although i don't know if it has anything to do with disclosure or ET, but i feel something is comming our way.

What ever it will be, it will be amazing

Yep, I agree! That would be the new refurbished Airbus 380.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Energy of the planet is rising. So has the ways contact occurs within our blue sphere. You can make the choice to be a part of contact. You no longer have to wait if you so choose. You may have concerns or fears about how you would react to this meeting. Work on your own emotions and allow yourself to release any fears. This will allow you to take your dream to a new level.
Plenty of beings are here now and they are waiting for humans to open to them. Our energy bodies speak volumes and they know the pure at heart. They are always willing to work with you to help you smooth out around the edges.
More likely then not, if you are constantly thinking about E.T.s then you already have had them in your presence. Its easy for them to arrive at any location and some can even be in more then one location at a time.

Peace and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Don't get your hopes up. Follow this field long enough and you'll see how every few years people get a feeling something is going to happen "soon". For 60 years, people have had this feeling...

If youre an alien and you live for 700 years, then what is 60 years? then 60 years is soon

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I had what some people call a quantum moment a few months ago.

oh! i didn't realize there was a name for that.

High vibration = passion/creativity/love/joy/excitement/peace/
low vibrations = Fear/Hate/Anger/Paranoia/Self Loathing/Guilt/Shame etc.

Those people that spend most of their time in the top category will be of a higher vibration than those that spend more time in the second category. The high vibration ET's that are contacting us do not experience the low vibrations any longer in their realities.

thank you for sharing that.
i hope some, at least, pay attention
(those that need to and want to, will)

-----------------------

Originally posted by ulsterman
reply to post by redzi0n

mate wise up will ye

he's wiser than you, my friend
just saying

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This discussion isn't going to get very far if you refuse to even look at the material.

You can't even tell us why you take it at face-value other than it gives you warm and fuzzies.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I had what some people call a quantum moment a few months ago.

yeah some people do just spew ` word salad ` without actually knowing what it means

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is naive and arbitirary. With the exception of self-loathing, every single one of those emotions is part of what makes us human. We evolved those traits because they help us survive. Considering such emotions as negative or wrong is an artificial and unhealth construct. Fear stops us from putting ourselves in danger. Hating the right things can lead to a better world. Anger is a great motivator. Guilt and Shame are products of the human conscience; they let us know when we have done something wrong that hurts those around us and helps us create a better world.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

i wish it would happen but i am a impatience person but i am getting a lil tired of people coming up with dates about disclosure u no what aliens will show up when they are ready to no one person can give a date for they don't no if its true or not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

This is naive and arbitirary.

no it is NOT naive
it is wisdom of the highest sort
it is TRUTH

LOVE
or
FEAR
?????

and as far as being "arbitrary," here is the meaning of that word:

Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle.

(freedictionary.com)

it is the exact opposite of arbitrary. i'd say it was prudent

but then, again, i don't see the world the same as you do
it's an irrelevant point, in the end

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
no it is NOT naive
it is wisdom of the highest sort
it is TRUTH

How is it wise to deny part of what makes you human?

LOVE
or
FEAR
?????

The two are not mutually exclusive ideas or emotions.

and as far as being "arbitrary," here is the meaning of that word:

Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle.

it is the exact opposite of arbitrary. i'd say it was prudent

There is no reasoning or principle behind it aside from the most base and immature. One makes you feel good, so it is positive, right. One makes you feel bad, so it is negative, wrong. Joy and peace and easily be negative and wrong as fear and anger.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I disagree, I see this as extremely important, conquering the negative emotions is what is going to take us into the golden age.

You are right that fear helps us escape danger, for example if we hapened to bump into a lion in the jungle, fear would help us in this situation. However the times when fear is necessary in this way are few and far between. Most people however live in fear that does not serve them, Fear of leaving a relationship they don't want to be in, fear of quitting a job they hate , fear that a better job wont support them, fear of speaking in public, fear of the unknown, these are fears that do not serve us and actually invite a worse reality into our lives due to the law of attraction.

Hating will never create a better world, what you put out is what you get back. This is why war doesn't work the more you fight the more they will fight you back. I think any free thinking mind can see war doesn't create peace? I have a good friend who has a problem with agression/road rage. He says he doesn't start fights, they just find him? perfect example of the law of attraction and how putting out the vibration of hate will only attract more of it into your life. If this is the reality you prefer don't let me take it away from you however. We love you all the same

Anger is a great motivator - personally anger drains my energy, I can only speak for myself here though. I guess anger can motivate, but it generally motivates negative things, war, competition, agression, ego. Although I'm sure some have stepped into the light from the darkness of anger.

I can see where you are coming from on the guilt/shame thing but is it not possible to know what is right wrong without delving into these low emotions. Guilt and shame can serve us, like all negative emotions if we look at the root of the problem and try and see what we are doing wrong, then we will not make the same mistake again and not need to experience the negative emotion.

On a certain level you are correct all negative emotions serve us, they are there to shine a light on things that are out of alignment with who we truly are. The problem is most of the population are in denial that there is anything wrong and continue to experience these emotions because they refuse to look at what the emotions are telling them about themselves. The more we deal with our demons and look at our negative emotions the quicker we will identify what beliefs we have that do not serve us and the quicker we will be able to let go of these negative emotions and move into the light.

To an exciting, loving, expansive, creative, more in aligntment with our higher selves 2010.

2010 - the year the masses realised we had already made contact

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join