It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major ET event/sighting imminent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Don't worry, i'm experiencing the same. Although i don't know if it has anything to do with disclosure or ET, but i feel something is comming our way.

What ever it will be, it will be amazing

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Remco1985]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

mate wise up will ye

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

yes, i feel it fore some time now... mainly the last 2 months have been very...odd... it take this stuff seriously, unlike some other folks here and despite i had similiar energy readings in the past once or twice, this time it is very different, this time... this is it. you can bet disclosure/et contact will happen before 2012...and it is very likely to be next year... before november... but we have to wait and see... just dont loose hope and faith... i did a few times but learned it brings nothing bad negativity... it's not a matter of 'if' anymore...now its a matter of 'when'.. ;-)

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yup. it imminent. just like it was at this time last year. i can smell it. ....

oops, i just farted never mind then.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Because the message they have given us via channeled material, crop circles etc. is one of love and spiritual values.

So you're taking channeling, with no corroborating evidence, which someone could be making up, at face value? And you're taking crop-circle interpretation, which could also be as easily made up, at face value? Why?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Redzion, you are not alone.

But it may not be the Hollywood style of impact that you are expecting. UFOs are already acknowledged by head of states, that they are not of terresterial origins. Some had already officially recognized it, some are keeping silent and to continue mocking others to keep its secrecy.

Thus, what you are experiencing are attempts at communications between species.

It's like you are an american settler in colonial America back in the past. The redcoats are in control. They will denounce all attempts or acts of contact between rebel forces and the masses for their own selfish interests.

Back then, telepathy was not developed, but somehow, the message got thru and with the majority, the redcoats were booted off.

Something is in the air, and I can only attribute it the secret UN meeting held in Feb 2009, led by the Vatican to reveal truths and knowledge of the extra-terresterials visitations and amongst us this year, but met with resistance by some nations.

Stay tuned, and hope for peace. I sincerly doubt though that any gun would be raised. We are dealing with intelligent species, masters of interstellar travel, as well as economics. Huge interstellar crafts are not constructed or powered by magic.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Major ET event/sighting imminent?

Well as long as it's not tiny glowing dots in the sky! That's Boring!! What we need is blot out the sky mother ships! Now that would be cool!

Yeh man now thats a whatta ima a talking about, It's gonna make the Phoenix lights look like a hang glider lol

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

If you are really interested do a search on google video or youtube for 'Bashar', there's loads of material on there watch/listen to a couple of hours worth then come back and tell me what you do/don't like about it. If you still think I'm nuts then that's fair enough

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There will definately be some event that convinces the majority of the population of the planet to realise that ET exist sometime between now and 2012, you don't have to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce to pick up on that one. What i'm talking about is this next week, maybe early in new year. I just felt that energetically now would be a likely time for them to show up. Lets not blow the thread out of porportion I don't wan't to be burnt at the stake like Blossom Goodchild if they don't come.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I think I made clear my problems with it. It is all a person's groundless interpretation based on little more than a story.

I don't think you're nuts; I think you are misguided, but not nuts.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Having looked into this UFO "thing" for a long time:

I think the "feelings" are really no more than excitement about this fascinating UFO area & some good old adrenalin flowing around.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

hmmmm strange. i too get the same vibrating sensation. especially when im laying in bed. ive been freaking ot not understanding it. do you have any idea what it means?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

As you can see by reading this thread, many are thinking something big is coming, and well, you are right and wrong. You are right in the feeling, as we move gently into the Age of Aquarius, and come to the Galactic Center, and planet Earth begins it's very long climb back to the center of things, the energy levels of everything is getting faster and better all the time. Many can feel it already, but understand, this will not happen "poof" like that, it is a slow process, we will not be fully there until 2012. And there we are. Much hype about this date has come out of late, a lot in this forum. There are literally thousands of theories on this "event" from every culture. The thing to always remember is that we, and everything around us, including Earth and the Universe is all energy. Intelligent Energy can create material things, the bodies we live in are creations of this energy. Our daily lives are nothing more that our perception of reality, and we have slowly created every built thing on this planet. We, humanity, created it all and brought it into being. As the frequency rises, I believe, this creative effect will be most prevalent in us and an instant response to a thought will be generated. What we think, will be, in real time. Do you see why all will not make it here? Everything a person has been taught to fear will be there, every demon, every devil, monster, or whatever. Those with these obsessions will be consumed by those obsessions, like those who are greedy for gold and money, and sex, they will be consumed by what drives them. Peace of Mind is what is to be desired. Fear of nothing, Love for all Beings, a Unity of being. We have been trapped for way too long, people, let us set our minds on breaking out.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes, since I have managed to raise my vibration a little the synchronsitic manifestations of my vibrations have been occuring more frequently and this includes a lot of my fears manifesting. Raising of vibration involves a lot of dealing with fear for this reason, so we can get it 'out our system' other ways without having to physically manifest the scenario. Thats what the 2012 movie and all the nightmare scenarios are about. Living it through the movie screen so we don't have to live it in reality

[edit on 27-12-2009 by redzi0n]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is there a particular part of the information you don't agree with?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n

Is there a particular part of the information you don't agree with?

That it's channeled communication from a supposed alien. That, for starters...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by redzi0n

you need a crop patten to belive ur not alone?

LOL wow

all i did was look up at the stars seemed logical to me.

mmm lets see HEAVEN OR HELL or aliens

alien: Hey there
Mankind: hey
God: hey kids
Aliens: who is he?
Mankind: My farther he made the uinverse and hell and heaven
Aliens: really?
Mankind: Yep
Alien: so why have you go your hand in a puppets arse?
Mankind: makes me feel wanted

LOL

I actually laughed at this!!! ahahh... grats man!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This discussion isn't going to get very far if you refuse to even look at the material.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Even if we do and I believe it happent .. the spiral above norway could have been part of disclosure it might even have been as some claimed .. a wormhole or the emergion of space craft after FTL.

there is even a hypothese that the object above moskow came out of it.

sightings will be reduculed and down played and being tried get a down too earth explaination.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I just feel a rising of vibration level.

i see a rising bul# level

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join