It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major ET event/sighting imminent?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling something bigs about to happen ? a major sighting maybe? Things have been pretty quiet on the sightings front for a while and the energy on the planet seems huge to me at the minute, prime opportunity for some extra dimensional activity?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just feel a rising of vibration level. We might see the aliens after we are on a high enough vibration frequency. I get vibration sensation in my body like every day when I am in bed before going to sleep.
Other than that, time feels faster for me more than ever these days.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Rising of vibration indeed. maybe its Christmas?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Uh huh.

At what frequency, in hertz, do you vibrate at?

What is your resonant frequency and how does it vary from day to day?

Do you hook yourself up to an oscilloscope?

Can you amplify it and broadcast it?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No aliens are not going to just show up anytime soon.

sad and pathetic as the people waiting for god..

why do people need saving?

it is with in your own power.. after all that was your gift.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I felt that too!! oh wait its my david bowie on loud !!

my bad its the vodka

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Whenever someone gets a feeling something will happen nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up. Follow this field long enough and you'll see how every few years people get a feeling something is going to happen "soon". For 60 years, people have had this feeling...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

There is a whole thread and full length documentary on the vibration we talk of here to answer your questions here. The part on vibration is near the start of the documentary, they actually measure it scientifically.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had what some people call a quantum moment a few months ago. This is a moment in your life usually after a period of spiritual development work where basically you realise you ARE God, God is within you and within everything. The love of All That Is pours through you and everything becomes clear your vibration goes through the roof. For me part of it was the realisation that my reality exists within me, there is no out there, I do not exist in reality, reality is in me. Anyway its a very nice feeling and since then I have been slowly raising my vibration to a higher level. Hopefully before I die I will know this vibration level as a permanent place of being.

High vibration = passion/creativity/love/joy/excitement/peace/
low vibrations = Fear/Hate/Anger/Paranoia/Self Loathing/Guilt/Shame etc.

Those people that spend most of their time in the top category will be of a higher vibration than those that spend more time in the second category. The high vibration ET's that are contacting us do not experience the low vibrations any longer in their realities.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Contact is imminent IF we want it we can make it happen. We have to think WHY aren't they contacting us yet and what can we do to appear as a better species to make them want to contact us. Try looking at it from their point of view.

"Would YOU land in an insane asylum where all the lunatics had guns" - Bashar

[edit on 25-12-2009 by redzi0n]

[edit on 25-12-2009 by redzi0n]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Don't get your hopes up. Follow this field long enough and you'll see how every few years people get a feeling something is going to happen "soon". For 60 years, people have had this feeling...

I have a feeling this thread won't get very far.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

no, i do not think alien stuff will happen in my life, so i think no.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
only feeling i get at the moment is i got to eat more some Christmas food and then drink beer... and my vibrations are that there won't be any aliens or anything related to disclosure in this Christmas or next 100 years.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Well I agree with you on the food part anyway
, merry christmas to everyone who reads this
. If you want to feel free to remember the real message christ gave us, about giving, receiving, compassion etc. I feel the christ light returning and there is nothing "selfless" about it, these are going to be abundant, beautiful, golden times ahead.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Contact is imminent IF we want it we can make it happen. We have to think WHY aren't they contacting us yet and what can we do to appear as a better species to make them want to contact us....

What makes you think they care at all?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Because the message they have given us via channeled material, crop circles etc. is one of love and spiritual values.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

you need a crop patten to belive ur not alone?

LOL wow

all i did was look up at the stars seemed logical to me.

mmm lets see HEAVEN OR HELL or aliens

alien: Hey there
Mankind: hey
God: hey kids
Aliens: who is he?
Mankind: My farther he made the uinverse and hell and heaven
Aliens: really?
Mankind: Yep
Alien: so why have you go your hand in a puppets arse?
Mankind: makes me feel wanted

LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
When I first found this site and eventually got round to joining I genuinely felt that 'something big' was in the air.
So did a lot of other members here on ATS.

We are still waiting.

One day something REALLY BIG may happen; Disclosure, First Contact or maybe even The Rapture, (??), lol..and there will always be someone who will be able to claim "I told you".

Until then I'll just sit and wait and watch and pass the occassional comment or two.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Major ET event/sighting imminent?

Well as long as it's not tiny glowing dots in the sky! That's Boring!! What we need is blot out the sky mother ships! Now that would be cool!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

Well, if you've got a EE degree which is what you're making it seem like, I'm sure you'd know that the human brain operates at an Extra Low Frequency, so probably somewhere inbetween 6-9hertz(millihertz?)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join