It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban video shows captive US soldier Bowe Bergdahl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The Taliban has released a video that shows US soldier Bowe Robert Bergdahl who was captured in Afghanistan almost six months ago.

Nato has confirmed the man in the video - seen wearing sunglasses, a military helmet and uniform - is Pte Bergdahl.

The 23-year-old airborne infantryman, originally from Idaho, appears healthy. He speaks calmly and clearly.

I do not know if our american friends have seen this yet. I thas been on the UK news channels all day. Let just hop the dude is still alive. He seems to be oks

Full Video on page Click Link below:

US Soldier Prisoner Of War in Video

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a question. A really simple one.

If our guy is considered a prisoner of war, what are the ones we capture called?

Oh yeah, illegal combatants.

Kind of funny how our media manipulates every minute detail.

Wow, 6 months, how many years have some been held in Quantanomo and other rendition prisons around the world?

Just a little thought for the people.

Yes, I believe true attackers should be wiped from the earth.

But why do we do police action and maneuvers than all out war.

Because it is not war, it is empire enforcement.

Once people realize this is totally the agenda of Global Governance and not about war, the sooner the problems of the world can be settled.

Sovereignty of the individual and the state is a right. The new world order needs to destroy that concept before the final institution of global governance.

Sorry about the long winded off topic post.

May this soldier be allowed to return to his family safe, and also all prisoners of war.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
already posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Oh I know. I do not know alot into this case, so some of yous are going to have to enlighten me? Is this the same dude that went missing from his outpost?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

And it can be posted in here also, after all it is fight against so called terrorism is it not? And I posted this topic before he did. If you want to dispute time zones go ahead. Remember the UK is 6 hours in front of the US if the O/P is from the USA

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

And I posted this topic before he did. If you want to dispute time zones go ahead. Remember the UK is 6 hours in front of the US if the O/P is from the USA

Although both threads are in the time-zone set on your settings.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

And it can be posted in here also, after all it is fight against so called terrorism is it not? And I posted this topic before he did. If you want to dispute time zones go ahead. Remember the UK is 6 hours in front of the US if the O/P is from the USA

Yes it can be posted here. It saddens me because I am stuck here in Korea, when I wish I could be sent to Afghanistan right now to try and help one of my fellow soldiers, and it sucks knowing I can't do anything about it. I feel sorry for this fellow soldier.

I am sure his squad mates have argued to want to go out on a mission to find out, but probably aren't getting anywhere with it. As the United States likes to negotiate things for benefits it's starting to seem like.

I don't think this is the same soldier that walked off post I hope not. But I have read the story about soldiers walking off post drunk and getting captured as well.

top topics

join