It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well it's Official, This is the last $$ James Cameron gets from me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
The OP is just trolling. As an overall troll, I give this thread a 3 out of 10. I'd rate it higher, but it just lacks subtlety and panache. I'd rate it lower, but he did get more bites from it than he deserved.

So if someone has a different point of view than yours they are trolls?
Bad form mate, bad form.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
So if someone has a different point of view than yours they are trolls?
Bad form mate, bad form.

Kind of like... If someone has a different point of view than you, they are "fanboys", sheep, groupies and have their heads in their...

Highly hypocritical on your part to attack people who disagree with your assessment of the Cameron situation.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bad troll is bad, would certainly not read again.

And on the topic of dude flipping out I say he is entitled to it, he just came out of the debut of a movie that cost over 300$ Million to make, and I know if I had that kind of money and time (render time) on the line I would be stressed to no end. When you put out such a big project it can break a career, plenty of film makers have reached for the sky and wound up destroying their chances at ever doing another picture again because the long shot fell just short of the goal line. If you got beef with Cameron take it to Youtube where 99% of the comments can't be comprehended because they are barely recognizable as english, here its just wasted space.

<< 1   >>

join