It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Adjustments of Certain Rates of Pay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Many members of the government service will have the pay adjusted.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the laws cited herein, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Statutory Pay Systems. The rates of basic pay or salaries of the statutory pay systems (as defined in 5 U.S.C. 5302(1)), as adjusted under 5 U.S.C. 5303 and section 744 of Division C of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010 (Public Law 111-117, December 16, 2009), are set forth on the schedules attached hereto and made a part hereof:whitehouse

This is not really a conspircy, just a pay adjustment. If you want to rant about how little or how much the workers are getting, please do so, and here is the link that will show what they are being paid.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wasn't this only affecting companies that took TARP funds? That's what I understood it to be. If you took TARP funds your company basically belonged to the United States, and as such the United States can dictate how much you pay people.

This is why banks are so eager to pay back the TARP funds. Hundreds of Billions supposedly have been paid back already. Course this makes me wonder, where the hell are our dividend checks?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wait, sorry, that's something else, this is about pay scales for Federal Employees. Nice job if you can get it.

new topics

join